PDA

View Full Version : Ultra26...calling you out son

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by never_fast_enuf
Are you seriously still clinging to the lie that 1:Plame was covert and 2: anyone actually "outed" her?
You are a good little liberal soldier....keep on clinging on one more emotional reason to hang on to that irrational Bush hatred.
Posted by Ultra26
I suspect that you are SmokinPOS. or maybe old fool. Whoever you are, you need to ID yourself, and quit hiding behind this new screen name, F'n pussy.
Until you do you will be talking to yourself
So you think I am a regular poster posting under another name do ya? Well it's here for all to see. Ask a mod...lets show the rest of the board how paranoid and emotionally unstable you good little liberals really are.
Let the fun begin.

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 06:27 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2683228&postcount=124

fatboy95
07-20-2007, 06:28 AM
Little Fuedin going on here? Should we break out the popcorn????

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 06:34 AM
No feud on my part, just fun. Seems Ultra26 may have some medication issues he needs to deal with. I guess he didn't like me pointing out how much of a fool he looked like by swallowing the Plame story hook line and sinker. He still can't accept he was duped.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2683243&postcount=127
BTW...he posted this right after he called someone for getting personal with him. Seems paranoia AND hypocrisy are just a few of his not so pretty traits.
Mods are welcome to let him know I am not one of the regulars he banters with....just to rub it in a little more

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 06:37 AM
BTW Ultra...you SUSPECT a lot of things...most of which are never based in facts or reality...
Hey, it's what liberals do. Embrace...don't get upset over it.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-20-2007, 06:38 AM
So you think I am a regular poster posting under another name do ya? Well it's here for all to see. Ask a mod...lets show the rest of the board how paranoid and emotionally unstable you good little liberals really are.
Let the fun begin.
There is no doubt. It's easy to generate a unique IP address.
"I'm new here" "I'm here to learn" ya right, ya puss
BTW Ultra...you SUSPECT a lot of things...most of which are never based in facts or reality...
Your 1st post was July 9th. Not nearly enough time to make this comment.
No feud on my part, just fun. Seems Ultra26 may have some medication issues he needs to deal with. I guess he didn't like me pointing out how much of a fool he looked like by swallowing the Plame story hook line and sinker. He still can't accept he was duped.
1st post July 9th. No discussion of my feelings about Plame. ID yourself ya puss

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 06:58 AM
There is no doubt. It's easy to generate a unique IP address.
"I'm new here" "I'm here to learn" ya right, ya puss
Your 1st post was July 9th. Not nearly enough time to make this comment.
A mod can tell you if I am someone else. See, they can tell you a lot of things about posters. Go ahead and ask. They can trace my IP and tell you if I am spoofing. Is that too big of a word for you pal?
I run into liberals like you all the time. You are all exactly the same. "I hate Bush" "Bush lied" "Bush's oil buddies"
Your mantra is the same and your tactics are the same. All emotion and you never...NEVER back up your baseless allegations with a shred of fact. The best you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and scream "I can't hear you" when the facts counter your pitiful emotions.
This is just one more example of your pitiful baseless attacks. Face it...you are an emotional basket case unable to deal with the facts of every day life.
In short...sucks to be you.
I do love calling you and your ilk out...damn satisfying.

kmenard
07-20-2007, 06:59 AM
oh my lord...I am certainly no liberal...
but Plame was covert, the only reason the latest lawsuit got thrown out was jurisdiction. If you don't think that the whole scooter take the fall then get his sentence commuted...NOT PARDONED (that will come later) so he would not serve jail time was not a miscarriage of the initial intention to give the president pardoning authority (just as it was when Clinton SOLD pardons), then you might want to have the leg on your chair checked before you tip over.
Just because you vote Right, doesn't mean you have to open up for everything they want to put in your mouth.

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 07:06 AM
Plame was NOT covert. The sad fact of this case was Fitzgerald knew it going in. He also knew exactly who put her name out there to the press from the get go. The tragedy is the case continued at all. Libby lost a "he said she said" case of "lying" to the grand jury. That is what happens when law enforcement gets a free trip to go on a fishing expadition. That is how the Fitzgeralds of the world make their name and build their power.THAT is the reality of the situation.
Plame and her worthless husband are liars and the Senate Intelligence Committee report on the CIA discusses it in detail. Did you not know that? It is public record and I can post it for you if you like.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-20-2007, 07:14 AM
A mod can tell you if I am someone else. See, they can tell you a lot of things about posters. Go ahead and ask. They can trace my IP and tell you if I am spoofing. Is that too big of a word for you pal?
I run into liberals like you all the time. You are all exactly the same. "I hate Bush" "Bush lied" "Bush's oil buddies"
Your mantra is the same and your tactics are the same. All emotion and you never...NEVER back up your baseless allegations with a shred of fact. The best you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and scream "I can't hear you" when the facts counter your pitiful emotions.
This is just one more example of your pitiful baseless attacks. Face it...you are an emotional basket case unable to deal with the facts of every day life.
In short...sucks to be you.
I do love calling you and your ilk out...damn satisfying.
Mods can't verify everything you and I both know that. This bullshit is transparant as glass, and I'm sure that I am not the only one to see this. So keep on playing your cowardly little internet game. It doesn't matters if there is no proof from the Mods, you know the truth.

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Mods can't verify everything you and I both know that. This bullshit is transparant as glass, and I'm sure that I am not the only one to see this. So keep on playing your cowardly little internet game. It doesn't matters if there is no proof from the Mods, you know the truth.
Come on Ultra, you can do better than that can't you? It is actually very easy to tell if someone is cloaked or spoofing an IP. The mods can tell you much more than you want to admit. I gave them a valid e-mail addy...not a hotmail account or any BS account like that. They have my information and they can tell you I am not any of the posters you have been sparing with in the past.
What are YOU afraid of?? Never mind...you liberals are always afraid of the facts.

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 07:30 AM
but Plame was covert, the only reason the latest lawsuit got thrown out was jurisdiction. If you don't think that the whole scooter take the fall then get his sentence commuted...NOT PARDONED (that will come later) so he would not serve jail time was not a miscarriage of the initial intention to give the president pardoning authority (just as it was when Clinton SOLD pardons), then you might want to have the leg on your chair checked before you tip over.
Just because you vote Right, doesn't mean you have to open up for everything they want to put in your mouth.
Seriously, did you not keep up with the fact that the report pretty much called Wilson a liar and specified that it was indeed his wife that recommended him for the Niger trip?
It boggles my mind how anyone who kept up with this at all can still even attempt to argue that Plame was covert, much less give either of those liars any semblance of credibility.

kmenard
07-20-2007, 07:39 AM
Plame and her worthless husband are liars and the Senate Intelligence Committee report on the CIA discusses it in detail. Did you not know that? It is public record and I can post it for you if you like.
Really...the agency that stands to be the most embarrassed by this leak calls them worthless liars? The hell you say.
Follow the time line: http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1603996,00.html
Its not hard to figure out they let it slip on purpose and that more than likely it came from Rove. With this deal they just gave to Scooter, the fact is, we will never know...but it looks fishy, and smells fishy.
Any time a president uses the power of pardon to benefit themselves, whether it be to quash a current investigation, or to raise funds for their party (errr wife), its an abomination of the office and should be treated as such.
When Clinton used his office to try to block investigators from looking into his shady dealings, we derided it. We set a standard with that, that we now must hold ourselves to. Just like when Newt & Co 'took over the govt', we had a contract with America, we held ourselves to a higher standard and that granted a certain moral authority and power that came from the people believing we were doing what was right for them and the country. By then end we had become just as bad as the democrats we ushered out...scandals with bribes, K-street so far up our arses we could choke on the, and of course screwing interns.
In comes the democrats essentially promising exactly what we did years before, balanced budgets, morality, accountability, cleaning out K-St., etc. Now, as any one in power will do, they have already squandered most of their good will by pork barreling, and taking $ from K Street, but the fact is, unless we go back to demanding more of our people, and not just being apologists for them, we will never have the faith of the majority of people again...nor should we.

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 07:40 AM
Woops...now what?
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Former Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage was the source who revealed the identity of CIA officer Valerie Plame to syndicated columnist Robert Novak in 2003, touching off a federal investigation, two sources familiar with Armitage's role tell CNN.
The sources said Armitage revealed Plame's role at the CIA almost inadvertently in a casual conversation with Novak, and it is not clear if he knew her identity was classified at the time.
Armitage was not indicted by the federal grand jury that investigated the disclosure of Plame's name to Novak and other journalists. Deliberately revealing the identify of a CIA operative can be a crime.
She was NOT covert as Fitzgerald was aware of this information from the beginning. Let it gooooooo....
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/08/30/leak.armitage/index.html

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 07:41 AM
Woops...now what?
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Former Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage was the source who revealed the identity of CIA officer Valerie Plame to syndicated columnist Robert Novak in 2003, touching off a federal investigation, two sources familiar with Armitage's role tell CNN.
The sources said Armitage revealed Plame's role at the CIA almost inadvertently in a casual conversation with Novak, and it is not clear if he knew her identity was classified at the time.
Armitage was not indicted by the federal grand jury that investigated the disclosure of Plame's name to Novak and other journalists. Deliberately revealing the identify of a CIA operative can be a crime.
She was NOT covert as Fitzgerald was aware of this information from the beginning. Let it gooooooo....

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 07:43 AM
Let it goooooo....If she had been covert, Fitzgerald would have indicted Armitage. Tell me again why Fitgerald was investigating all this??
Novak has said he would not reveal the identity of the original source unless the source came forward. However, he said the special counsel in the CIA leak investigation, Patrick Fitzgerald, learned who the source was independently.
Fitzgerald has said he does not plan to bring any charges against Novak's original source.
CNN...hardly a bastian of conservitive principles...

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 07:49 AM
Ummm...Kmenard...I just realized that you really didn't know about this. I can understand since it wasn't exactly like the lame stream media reported on it like they did all the earlier nut bag rumors pushed from the DNC.
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Former Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage acknowledged Thursday that he was the source who first revealed the identity of CIA officer Valerie Plame to syndicated columnist Robert Novak back in 2003, touching off a federal investigation.
Armitage told the CBS Evening News that he did so inadvertently.
"I feel terrible," Armitage said. "Every day, I think, I let down the president. I let down the secretary of state. I let down my department, my family, and I also let down Mr. and Mrs. Wilson."
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/09/08/leak.armitage/index.html

kmenard
07-20-2007, 08:00 AM
Ummm...Kmenard...I just realized that you really didn't know about this. I can understand since it wasn't exactly like the lame stream media reported on it like they did all the earlier nut bag rumors pushed from the DNC.
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Former Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage acknowledged Thursday that he was the source who first revealed the identity of CIA officer Valerie Plame to syndicated columnist Robert Novak back in 2003, touching off a federal investigation.
Armitage told the CBS Evening News that he did so inadvertently.
"I feel terrible," Armitage said. "Every day, I think, I let down the president. I let down the secretary of state. I let down my department, my family, and I also let down Mr. and Mrs. Wilson."
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/09/08/leak.armitage/index.html
I am familiar with the statement...'oh you know about that too' from Rove which essentially confirmed the plame identity. The fact is the administration actually had multiple opportunities to keep her name out of it, and chose not to. Combine that with the constant stonewalling and ultimate commuting of libbys sentence and at the very least you have some dirty politics that we should not be proud of or vindicated by.

eliminatedsprinter
07-20-2007, 08:34 AM
Of course the one thing that was lost in all of this, is the huge and illegal ethics breach commitited by Plame and Wilson. It is very illegal for Plame to reccommend her own husband for a Government job or Government funded assignment. If the Bush administration wanted to out and discredit Plame and Wilson, what they should have done was report them to the DOJ and have them disipline, fire, fine, and out Plame in the proper and official mannor. Of course the problem is, to do that they would have had to have the ba!!s to take the heat for what might look to some like political retribution. But, at least, the law and federal ethics guidelines would have then been on the Administrations side. It is ironic that the Bush Administration did screw this up big time, just not in the way most people seem to think they did.
Bottom line; Plame and Wilson violated federal ethics guidelines and the law and they both have skated (and even benifited) because the Bush administration so badley handled the situation.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-20-2007, 08:36 AM
Come on Ultra, you can do better than that can't you? It is actually very easy to tell if someone is cloaked or spoofing an IP. The mods can tell you much more than you want to admit. I gave them a valid e-mail addy...not a hotmail account or any BS account like that. They have my information and they can tell you I am not any of the posters you have been sparing with in the past.
What are YOU afraid of?? Never mind...you liberals are always afraid of the facts.
The Mods can be fooled, and that is a fact. You know it and I know it.
You know a great deal about the HB Mods for only being a member for 11 days. If you want to keep up this childish charade, you should not be so f'n obvious
Last night I responded to Smokin:
The period, dot, end of story will come if and when Plame's appeal is rejected. Today's ruling was not unexpected.
From this and only this comment came the response
Quote:
Are you seriously still clinging to the lie that 1:Plame was covert and 2: anyone actually "outed" her? You really are miffed that you fell for the Plame BS, aren't you. Well you should be...your emotions led you astray yet again, facts be damned....just like the good little liberal you are.
I guess he didn't like me pointing out how much of a fool he looked like by swallowing the Plame story hook line and sinker. He still can't accept he was duped.
It was SmokinPOS that pointed out to me the facts regarding Plame.
There has been no discussion by me of Plame in months. Clearly not a response by someone on the PRF for 11 days.
I'm done playing games with a liar and coward.

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 10:57 AM
You know a great deal about the HB Mods for only being a member for 11 days. If you want to keep up this childish charade, you should not be so f'n obvious
Dude, you need to get a grip and jump back into reality...even if it's just for a second.
I have been posting on boards for close to 10 years now...I have been playing with fools like you for just as long. I have worked in the IT field for 20 years now and my knowledge of the subject make make your ears bleed. I own a Sunsation 288, live on the East Coast and and laugh my ass off every time I watch some moronic liberal like you squirm when they THINK they know something.
Just like your politics, you are completly clueless as to who you are dealing with....
But hey, you just keep on wetting the bed thinking I am someone else, all the while I will be taunting you and your ignorant lies....fool
You are even dumber than I imagined.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Dude, you need to get a grip and jump back into reality...even if it's just for a second.
I have been posting on boards for close to 10 years now...I have been playing with fools like you for just as long. I have worked in the IT field for 20 years now and my knowledge of the subject make make your ears bleed. I own a Sunsation 288, live on the East Coast and and laugh my ass off every time I watch some moronic liberal like you squirm when they THINK they know something.
Just like your politics, you are completly clueless as to who you are dealing with....
But hey, you just keep on wetting the bed thinking I am someone else, all the while I will be taunting you and your ignorant lies....fool
You are even dumber than I imagined.
Too late pal, you've already proved you're lying
I guess he didn't like me pointing out how much of a fool he looked like by swallowing the Plame story hook line and sinker. He still can't accept he was duped.

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 11:20 AM
Yo Ultra...
BTW moron, I was drawn to the ***boat site from offshoreonly.com. There was a thread in the tech section that talked about someone over here bolting up the Tyler Crockett 502 upgrade kit and said they had some pretty decent pics....and it does
You see moron, politics just happen to be a side hobby of mine and I never stop getting a kick out of totally blowing you dumb a$$ed liberals out of the water with your emotional, overblown tripe. When I saw the political section here and the crap that you and a few others post, I just couldn't resist hitting the softballs you toss right out of the park. Seems instead of facing me with facts to back up your bull$hit, you took the deflection route and decided it would be easier if you just decided I was a current poster and then you no longer had to face the fact that you are full of $hit.
Still think I am someone else here moron? Any more questions dork?
Fire away...making you look like the idiot you happen to be is great sport. Not difficult but fun none the less. You are way out of your league son.

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 11:21 AM
You are a phucking mental midget.
Dance boy...

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 11:23 AM
BTW...yes, I am me. bwaaaahahhahhahahahahaha

never_fast_enuf
07-20-2007, 11:49 AM
I am familiar with the statement...'oh you know about that too' from Rove which essentially confirmed the plame identity. The fact is the administration actually had multiple opportunities to keep her name out of it, and chose not to. Combine that with the constant stonewalling and ultimate commuting of libbys sentence and at the very least you have some dirty politics that we should not be proud of or vindicated by.
Once again....Armitage ADMITTED he was the leaker of the name. He said it. He didn't say I may have been. He said HE DID IT.
Now again, the question is, if Fitzgerald knew that (he admited he did) not to mention Armitage SAID HE WAS THE SOURCE on national TV, why didn't Fitzgerald indict him?
A spec of common sense would bring you to the conclusion that Plame wasn't covert at the time. If she had been, Armitage would be and should be sitting in jail as we speak.
Come on now...this isn't difficult.
Dirty politics? Damn right...the dems devided a nation with it....al based on lies from Plame and Wilson. THAT is a fact.

Rexone
07-20-2007, 08:47 PM
This forum is for political topic discussion and debate. Not for calling other members out or beating them up. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101771)
Get it on a political topic. Members who's sole purpose is to aggravate others in this forum will be banned if it persists. It is not what the forum was created for or what generates more participation.
Take the beating each other crap to bench racers. :)

Tom Brown
07-20-2007, 09:05 PM
They beat off on each other all the time in there.

Tom Brown
07-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Why is it so difficult to differentiate between the following positions?:
a) I disagree with you and find your philosophy distasteful
b) You are saying something opposed to my philosophy so I now hate you as a person
c) If you don't fall in line and agree with me, I will beat you and/or kill you
Seriously. It's very concerning.
Here's my opinion on the three perspectives:
a) Listening to conflicting points of view is healthy and provocative, upsetting as it may be sometimes
b) Hating someone because of their philosophy or beliefes is a clear sign of deep seeded hatred. I feel bad for these people as hatred is a disability.
c) You are the dictator of loserville and will likely land in jail if you follow up on that shit for real. Seriously... consider stepping back and thinking about it. You are out of control. If everyone though this way, there's a high probability that you, and most of us, would be dead right now. This is terror and tyranny, not freedom. Think about it.

Blown 472
07-20-2007, 10:16 PM
This forum is for political topic discussion and debate. Not for calling other members out or beating them up. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101771)
Get it on a political topic. Members who's sole purpose is to aggravate others in this forum will be banned if it persists. It is not what the forum was created for or what generates more participation.
Well lets have the week long throw down.

never_fast_enuf
07-21-2007, 06:03 AM
Accusations were made as to me being another poster. They needed to be addressed. I did manage to sort of stick to politics with the addition of the Plame info...although Ultra was having none of it. :D
So did you set him straight as far as me not being another poster here?

SmokinLowriderSS
07-22-2007, 06:17 PM
Yes, LOTS of it. :D
Ultra is loosing what little of his mind he had.
"You know, just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't after you." :D
Ultra, any black Suburban's with dark window tint down your block? :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-22-2007, 06:28 PM
There has been no discussion by me of Plame in months.
You brought up your "proof-less gut feeling" on the plame affair last week ultra, BEFORE I brought the plamegate thread back for an update.
You DO recall me "offereng" to let you re-open that can of worms again?
Now, you haven't brought it up in 11 months eh?
Hmmmmm Lie, reversal, miss-remembered, Hmmmmmmmm.
What's it smell like to you? :D

SmokinLowriderSS
07-22-2007, 06:28 PM
but Plame was covert,
According to WHO?
NOT according to the law that all the libs wanted to claim was broken.
The law I had to read 5 times to ultra-26.
It does not make one damn bit of difference what anyone at CIA "says" anyone is, the IIPA says if an "agent" is not stationed overseas within 5 years, that "agent" is NOT "COVERT".
I doesn't matter a whit what their job is, what work they have done in the past, what they PLAN on doing tomorow, or next year. The law clearly defines "covert", and plame was not.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-22-2007, 06:42 PM
You brought up your "proof-less gut feeling" on the plame affair last week ultra, BEFORE I brought the plamegate thread back for an update.
You DO recall me "offereng" to let you re-open that can of worms again?
Now, you haven't brought it up in 11 months eh?
Hmmmmm Lie, reversal, miss-remembered, Hmmmmmmmm.
What's it smell like to you? :D
I never mentioned Plame or anything that was discussed months ago nor did you or anyone else.
I have reviewed every single word to verify. Funny how you are trying to make a case for the new guys specific knowledge of old business.
No more of this sh*t

SmokinLowriderSS
07-23-2007, 02:55 AM
I never mentioned Plame or anything that was discussed months ago nor did you or anyone else.
I have reviewed every single word to verify. Funny how you are trying to make a case for the new guys specific knowledge of old business.
No more of this sh*t
So then .... what exactly is this from July 12th? 10 days ago.
BTW, I believe that Libby took the a fall for his boss. It's Dicky boy that should have been prosecuted and convicted. Just my opinion. No facts. No source
To which I followed with:
I'm STILL waiting for you to inform us all of what crime "Dicky-boy" committed that you have information on.
And you came out with WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!.
Apparently you can't read. "No facts no source" was clearly stated in my post but of course in your world people can't have feelings that aren't supported by internet source material. or reality.
And my:
I just wanted to give you every opportunity to re-open the can of worms I burried you with over the Plame investigation/non-crime.
I personally think it's interesting that you don't cry over Richard Armitage's lack of prison time while you sure want to hang Dick Cheney.
Again, feelings that have no basis in reality. Quite entertaining.
Now, you haven't brought it up in 11 months now, have you?
I suggest you get one of the new Ultra hats, and order extra foil.

never_fast_enuf
07-23-2007, 04:56 AM
Seriously, I think Utlra is recovering from a brain injury and his posting here is some sort of therapy. I am not kidding.
The dude makes a post about Plame and I call him on his ignorance and suddenly he thinks I am someone else because I commented on his ignorant take on a post he insisted he never made.
Brain injury I tell ya....book it....either that or he is retarded.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-23-2007, 05:07 AM
So then .... what exactly is this from July 12th? 10 days ago.
To which I followed with:
And you came out with WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!.
or reality.
And my:
Now, you haven't brought it up in 11 months now, have you?
I suggest you get one of the new Ultra hats, and order extra foil.
And where are these specifics from July 12th
Are you seriously still clinging to the lie that 1:Plame was covert and 2: anyone actually "outed" her?
You are a good little liberal soldier....keep on clinging on one more emotional reason to hang on to that irrational Bush hatred. :)
11 months? Please find where I said this
YOU and YOUR buddy enjoy yourselves

never_fast_enuf
07-23-2007, 05:17 AM
Typical...you can't even follow through with a promise to leave.
I will concede one point...I assumed by your comment on the Plame case that you thought she was covert.
It was a logical assumption based on the fact that you felt someone should be harmed (in a legal sense). Now why would you think someone should go to jail or have a civil fine placed against them if you didn't think someone had "outed" her?
See...this is what THINKING is all about. You really should try it some time you freaking brain dead savant.