PDA

View Full Version : A huge thank you to Rex marine

Big Proppa
07-20-2007, 07:28 AM
Drove from indio to pomona to do some shopping at Rex Marine for the new SWTD, Got there at 4:30 (they close at 5). At 5 they locked me in and I had the place to myself
2 1/2 hours later they rang me up and I was on my way.
Thank you for staying open and all the extra help, service was outstanding, they were even building parts for me that I needed.
Nice finaly meeting you Mike, and thanks again for all your help Jason.
We'll do it again next week when the rest of the parts come in. :D
Bill

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-20-2007, 07:34 AM
Way to go Mikey;) Mike knows how to take care of his people.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Way to go Mikey;) Mike knows how to take care of his people.

Cs19
07-20-2007, 08:41 AM
Hey Rexone is that your voice on the recording when you get put on hold?
You sound pretty tough:)

victorfb
07-20-2007, 10:05 AM
as much as i love hearing about a great buisness with extraordinary customer service, this one doesnt surprize me. Rex marine has gone above and beyond the call many many times for not only myself, but for so many others. i wont give specifics, but lets just say i have NEVER had any other buisness do such and to that level. thank you Rex marine. :D
BTW, i dig that guy that does the advertising on the phone hold. almost makes being on hold actually enjoyable. ive caught myself laughing a time or two.

Big Proppa
07-20-2007, 10:57 AM
Ya that guy on hold is funny as hell. - whats going on FB I've left a few messages -

Rexone
07-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Thanks guys, it was a pleasure meeting you finally Bill.
No that's not me on the phone thing. My voice is much deeper. It's my body guard, Tom Brown. You don't wanta mess with that dude for sure. He'll lay ya out like a slice a frozen pizza if ya don't laugh at his lame jokes.
96 you feelin better? at least good enough to be on puter which is good. :)

victorfb
07-20-2007, 11:39 AM
well it was money well spent for that recording for sure.
BP, ive been busy as heck here. but still finding time to get to the boat thing too. sorry i didnt get any messeges, not sure what happened. was it on here or the phone? hows the SWTD coming along?
had to make a couple custom brackets to mount the calgo system in the rogers. (that i got from Rex marine at a killer price btw, thanks mike) but it should be ready to go for this weekends river run. gunna make it out there?

lucky
07-20-2007, 12:09 PM
One day , I will be fortunate enough to say hi To Mikey :D One day

Big Proppa
07-20-2007, 12:11 PM
where you headed -

Rexone
07-20-2007, 12:26 PM
One day , I will be fortunate enough to say hi To Mikey :D One day
Just leave the farm animals out in the truck please.

revndave
07-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Your in Indio?

victorfb
07-20-2007, 01:16 PM
where you headed -
runnin out to the trailer in bullhead. probably hang out at glass beach mostly.

Big Proppa
07-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Yucaipa, but the jobsite is just before indio on the 10. What have you been up to?

sleekcrafter
07-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Drove from indio to pomona to do some shopping at Rex Marine for the new SWTD, Got there at 4:30 (they close at 5). At 5 they locked me in and I had the place to myself
2 1/2 hours later they rang me up and I was on my way.
Thank you for staying open and all the extra help, service was outstanding, they were even building parts for me that I needed.
Nice finaly meeting you Mike, and thanks again for all your help Jason.
We'll do it again next week when the rest of the parts come in. :D
Bill
Did you see the night watchman guarding the RexMarine catalogs?
I hear they are about as hard to get as the "Harry Potter" books at the moment:D

revndave
07-21-2007, 07:59 AM
I'm rollin Indio now.House is of Jefferson north of the 10.Been looking at boats.Think I'm gonna get rid of the dirt toys to get a boat.

Big Proppa
07-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Ya the job I'm on is eisenhower medical center off of Bop Hope. Let me know about those sand toys, we're looking actually