PDA

View Full Version : The Big Battle!!!!

Mr Often Replicated
07-20-2007, 03:37 PM
When is the epic battle of the replicated boats?
In one corner is the replica of coldfire K50 owned and driven by Wayne Hebert
In the other corner is the replica of Nacho K32 owned and driven by Jerome Griffith.
Is it possible to just stick old K boat numbers on some other boats to add to the realism?
Looking forward to this huge match!! Can I get a hell yeah!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-20-2007, 04:31 PM
That would be a lot of fun! Wayne would win for sure. :)

Roaddogg 4040
07-20-2007, 05:16 PM
Geez... that sure wasn't much of a battle...:)
Steve

Mr Often Replicated
07-20-2007, 05:46 PM
That would be a lot of fun! Wayne would win for sure. :)
Thats the way to battle!:( :rolleyes:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Thats the way to battle!:( :rolleyes:
Sorry to spoil yur fun.:D

dossangers
07-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Jerry will be up to SPEED in no time hes got a stronger leg than me!!!!!
As far a replicas another FAMOUS paint job by BILLY B cant wait to see it on the Water.

dmontzsta
07-20-2007, 07:16 PM
I think the replica deals are awesome. It should also be a great feeling for the owners/drivers of the old boats to see someone pay tribute to them. :)

Mr Often Replicated
07-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Then you have the people replicate the replicas? So you have the ghost of the ghost of coldfire?
Or Nacho revisted revisted? :eek:

HIRED GUN
07-20-2007, 08:45 PM
doss what do you have to say with your big old words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIRED GUN
07-20-2007, 08:47 PM
doss what do you have to say with your big old words!!

HIRED GUN
07-20-2007, 08:47 PM
huh:sqeyes:

dossangers
07-20-2007, 08:49 PM
''Bam""

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Then you have the people replicate the replicas? So you have the ghost of the ghost of coldfire?
Or Nacho revisted revisted? :eek:
Sorry to screw you :devil: up, but the nacho boat is a "real" nacho boat and the only one that survived....;)
So technically its only visited not revisited or revisited revisited:rolleyes:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Tired nun, QUIT STUTTERING! :)

fc-pilot
07-20-2007, 11:10 PM
So does that mean I can bring back one of the K-5 boats?
Paul

HIRED GUN
07-21-2007, 07:57 AM
Tired nun, QUIT STUTTERING! :)
duh duh duh duh.....:D

WannabeRacing
07-21-2007, 05:03 PM
So does that mean I can bring back one of the K-5 boats?
Paul
Shut up! You don't own that deal . . .
http://www.wannaberacing.net/boderun.jpg
Er wait? You own that boat?!!
Why?!

Marty Gras
07-21-2007, 07:52 PM
I don't see a battle. I see guys with "a lot of love", for what they are doing. Like your own "first real girlfriend', Money, pain, embarrassment, and learning. I don't think these guys want a "battle", I think they want "to feel that FIRST TIME AGAIN"! Over and over! They are going to "a place" that means very much to them. I think we all wish that we could go back to "that place", the place that "put a mark on your soul". I hope you all can find that place, if you work as hard as these guys have, you should receive your goal. I (for one) am very happy to see these guys bringing back some history, so that others may truely understand what it has taken to get where boat racing is today. Thanks boys! Party on!

DUNDUN
07-21-2007, 08:01 PM
whether they are original boats or not, it is badass to bring them back nontheless.
hey mardi gras, i love your avatar..
when that picture was taken my dad and i were running up and down the river passed them, back and forth. it took us a couple laps to realize what was going on.. haha

Mr Often Replicated
07-21-2007, 11:46 PM
I don't see a battle. I see guys with "a lot of love", for what they are doing. Like your own "first real girlfriend', Money, pain, embarrassment, and learning. I don't think these guys want a "battle", I think they want "to feel that FIRST TIME AGAIN"! Over and over! They are going to "a place" that means very much to them. I think we all wish that we could go back to "that place", the place that "put a mark on your soul". I hope you all can find that place, if you work as hard as these guys have, you should receive your goal. I (for one) am very happy to see these guys bringing back some history, so that others may truely understand what it has taken to get where boat racing is today. Thanks boys! Party on!
Thanks for the sappy memory. Its like you are remembering your first beer!:confused:

Jetboatguru
07-22-2007, 06:20 AM
Shut up! You don't own that deal . . .
http://www.wannaberacing.net/boderun.jpg
Er wait? You own that boat?!!
Why?!
Is that the same K5 we have?

Marty Gras
07-22-2007, 06:28 PM
"Sorry to have forced you to read my dripping drool" Mr easily copied. I now understand why everyone wants to be "just like you". Thanks for the lesson!

WannabeRacing
07-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Is that the same K5 we have?
Nope.