PDA

View Full Version : Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses???

SUBPRIME
07-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Has anyone gotten replacement lenses for thier raybans?
I cracked a lense in my sunglasses and have been looking to see if I can just buy a replacement lense and pop it in, I've googled it and can't seem to find anything.

boats&bars
07-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Has anyone gotten replacement lenses for thier raybans?
I cracked a lense in my sunglasses and have been looking to see if I can just buy a replacement lense and pop it in, I've googled it and can't seem to find anything.
send em to rayban they will send em back like new.... I think the charge for it like $ 40

Beer-30
07-20-2007, 08:07 PM
If you have any prescription for vision correction, you can have your optometrist order lenses with your RX.
My sunglasses are RayBan, but my sister is an optometrist so she makes the lenses for me. They are custom color with my small RX in them. If you have not had RX sunglasses, you are missing out. Especially for boating.

centerhill condor
07-21-2007, 04:41 AM
put up a pic of your shades...I have a spare set for ray ban lenses jake blues style..I have my hand on them.

SUBPRIME
07-21-2007, 10:26 PM
They are model RB4030 and are just plan non-RX lenses, they are polarized though

Unforgiven
07-22-2007, 08:17 AM
I went thru the same stuff, went to Sunglasses Hut to buy a new set, showed the young hottie :idea: what I wanted and sold me a new pair then showed me box's of returns.. pulled the lens out of the "damaged" returns.no charge.. now I have 2 pair in case I get drunk and lose a set at the lake and also made a new friend (Hottie):D

SUBPRIME
07-22-2007, 02:43 PM
I like where your heads at!