PDA

View Full Version : New Adrenaline V30 Check it Out!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
07-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Hey Just thought I would post some pics of one of the most recent V30's to leave Adrenaline. This boat went to a customer in GA very close to the Factory. Its a beautiful boat, continues to show the quality of Adrenaline Powerboats.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, Inc.
www.upwmarine.com
714-865-3502

Kaotic
07-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Hey Just thought I would post some pics of one of the most recent V30's to leave Adrenaline. This boat went to a customer in GA very close to the Factory. Its a beautiful boat, continues to show the quality of Adrenaline Powerboats.
Thanks John
www.upwmarine.com
714-865-3502
I really like the looks of these boats. I would have to sell a couple of my homes and lots here in Havasu to even step up into this league.
Great work!

MBlaster
07-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Badass.:D

Mandelon
07-21-2007, 12:32 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35366&d=1185048020
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35368&d=1185048062

Uniqueperformancewest
07-21-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks guys for the comments, there awesome boats. Wish we could have come out with them about a year and a half ago when everyone was buying boats with there house haha. Now we all have to rely on real money, once I get a few out there then people will see for themselves how beautiful they are and how well they run through the havi chop.
Thanks again for all the positive comments its truly an awesome boat, the new owner loves his boat I heard they have to pry him out of it every time he uses it.
Thanks John
www.upwmarine.com
714-865-3502

2Driver
07-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks guys for the comments, there awesome boats. Wish we could have come out with them about a year and a half ago when everyone was buying boats with there house haha. Now we all have to rely on real money, once I get a few out there then people will see for themselves how beautiful they are and how well they run through the havi chop.
Thanks again for all the positive comments its truly an awesome boat, the new owner loves his boat I heard they have to pry him out of it every time he uses it.
Does Wes do your posting :D :D Seriously that is a great looking boat. I saw you guys idling out at the Parker Powerboat trials. Can't mistake the machine.

Uniqueperformancewest
07-22-2007, 09:25 AM
Naw Wes doesnt do my posting haha, thanks for the comment.
Thanks John

kap
07-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Absolutely, Beautiful boat I love the colors:) :) .
The exhaust on the 525's is a work of art--- I love that two into one very nice.
I also like the custom reservoir bottles for the trim nice touches like that do not go unnoticed.
It's a WINNER!!!!!
KAP
P.S. Mandelon your gonna have to come over and teach some computer stuff so I can come out of the dark ages---I'll supply the cocktails, beer and Hors deouvres.

Uniqueperformancewest
07-23-2007, 10:28 AM
bump

andy01
07-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Nice looking boat. How fast is it with 525's? How much is a 30' with 525's like this one here?
Andy

Uniqueperformancewest
07-23-2007, 11:40 AM
Andy, the twin 525 boat will run in the mid 90's and it will run through some real heavy duty chop at that speed aswell. I'm not sure what the price was on the one pictured above, that boat was sold out of the factory but we have our Orange one that is priced much lower than what it would cost to build one just to move it. We had two ordered and brought out here in the Spring, and we've used them for magazines and boat shows etc. so now were trying to move them at a significant discount because they've been used for publicity, there awesome boats though.
Thanks John
www.upwmarine.com
714-865-3502

little rowe boat
07-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Wow, very beautiful, I'm sure way out of my price range.

andy01
07-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Andy, the twin 525 boat will run in the mid 90's and it will run through some real heavy duty chop at that speed aswell. I'm not sure what the price was on the one pictured above, that boat was sold out of the factory but we have our Orange one that is priced much lower than what it would cost to build one just to move it. We had two ordered and brought out here in the Spring, and we've used them for magazines and boat shows etc. so now were trying to move them at a significant discount because they've been used for publicity, there awesome boats though.
Thanks John
www.upwmarine.com
714-865-3502
Good number. I know the orange one, very nice boat. If I get anybody after something like this I will send them your way.
Andy

Uniqueperformancewest
07-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Andy, shoot me a pm or an email, we'll work something out.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, inc.
www.upwmarine.com
714-865-3502