PDA

View Full Version : 23' Sanger Alley Cat

howard25bullet
07-21-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm looking for a 23' Sanger Alley Cat with O/B's to play with around Havasu. The majority of them seem to be on the East Coast.
Does anyone have any leads?
Thanks,
Bill

230EAGLE
07-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Talk to Brian at Sanger Boats in Fresno. Alot of times they have one in the back or they of someone selling one.
Good Luck!!

HammerDown
07-22-2007, 02:57 AM
I'm looking for a 23' Sanger Alley Cat with O/B's to play with around Havasu. The majority of them seem to be on the East Coast.
Does anyone have any leads?
Thanks,
Bill
I'm out East...never saw one :messedup:

howard25bullet
07-22-2007, 02:13 PM
I have talked to Sanger and they have a "mint" one with less than 100 hours on it. It's original paint and interior as well as motors.
I don't want to take a boat that is an original and put a bunch of hours on it. Plus I'd want to redo the paint/upholstery as well.
So, I'm still looking for anyone that might have some other leads. I know of 2 in FL and one in NY plus one in the Bay area so far.
One in FL is $29,900, totally rebuilt and completely white so I could do my own paint job. Seems a little steep but I haven't talked to them directly or figured out how much it is to ship a boat from the East to West Coast. Since the boats were made on the West Coast I was hoping there might be some around here,
Another in FL is only $9,000 but the motor is shot and it's been modified with PVC somehow to stiffen it up for high speed offshore use.
One more is in NY for about $24,000 that looks pretty nice and I think another is in MN but it may have sold already.
The Bay area one was converted to an I/O and I'd like outboards.
Thanks for any other thoughts!

howard25bullet
07-22-2007, 02:14 PM
By the way...Nice boat Hammer!
How long have you had it and did you restore it?