PDA

View Full Version : 396 looking for friends in his new world

rrrr
07-21-2007, 02:19 PM
:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35371&stc=1&d=1185056260

fatboy95
07-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Picture this.....Little Richard and Al Sharpton giving each other a reach around

HOSS
07-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Phuc,,,you know me,,,I just dont like niigeerrrs.:D

Kim Hanson
07-23-2007, 07:45 AM
Yeah Hoss, we sorta got that impression BUT 396 darn sure ain't one of them. He just happens to be Black. Two entirely different things but that's just my thoughts for what it's worth.
Rio
396 is really white, he just tans way toooooo much :D :D ..........( . )( . ).......

dragboat
07-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Hoss, you and too many like you, seem to think somehow your hate differentiates you and gives you some invisible power over everyone else. Is that what you need to hang on to, to make your life have any value? Haven't you had other successes in your life? I'll bet you have. Wife, kids, professional accomplishments or anything to be proud of to fill the void? You believe that you are smarter than average, keep hanging on to that.:rolleyes: There is nothing that I could ever say to enlighten you, this I know, you don't seem to have the capacity. I wish I was wrong. Try to imagine a tulip or better yet a rose gardener, loving the yellow rose and hating the red. The fragrance is the same the form is identical, and when the TV turns to old school black and white you cant tell the difference. There is none.
Try this:
Try getting your head out of your ass because your cutting off the oxygen to your brain and it's making you F'N stupid.:D and you cant tell!?!
You're embarrassing yourself and you're to small minded (F'N Stupid) to know it.
Go ahead fire back and show everyone your IQ.:rolleyes: impress everyone!:D :rolleyes: :D :D :D
go on, ask me what I really think!

Kim Hanson
07-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Hoss, you and too many like you, seem to think somehow your hate differentiates you and gives you some invisible power over everyone else. Is that what you need to hang on to, to make your life have any value? Haven't you had other successes in your life? I'll bet you have. Wife, kids, professional accomplishments or anything to be proud of to fill the void? You believe that you are smarter than average, keep hanging on to that.:rolleyes: There is nothing that I could ever say to enlighten you, this I know, you don't seem to have the capacity. I wish I was wrong. Try to imagine a tulip or better yet a rose gardener, loving the yellow rose and hating the red. The fragrance is the same the form is identical, and when the TV turns to old school black and white you cant tell the difference. There is none.
Try this:
Try getting your head out of your ass because your cutting off the oxygen to your brain and it's making you F'N stupid.:D and you cant tell!?!
You're embarrassing yourself and you're to small minded (F'N Stupid) to know it.
Go ahead fire back and show everyone your IQ.:rolleyes: impress everyone!:D :rolleyes: :D :D :D
go on, ask me what I really think!
DragBoat, I have found all have what color skin they like :idea: I don't like Indians cause they are lowlife focks that steal all your stuff and still claim they own the land you live on....we claimed the shit and I have payed for it, so step on my property and I will focking drag you behind my truck, till I find a culvert. I have had a lot of stuff stolen and vandalized, all with the MCR sign painted to everything they can see..MCR ( Mete Cree Revial )
Maybe Hoss is dealing with the same shit, lay off HOSS !........( . )( . )............:idea:

dragboat
07-25-2007, 08:27 PM
DragBoat, I have found all have what color skin they like :idea: I don't like Indians cause they are lowlife focks that steal all your stuff and still claim they own the land you live on....we claimed the shit and I have payed for it, so step on my property and I will focking drag you behind my truck, till I find a culvert. I have had a lot of stuff stolen and vandalized, all with the MCR sign painted to everything they can see..MCR ( Mete Cree Revial )
Maybe Hoss is dealing with the same shit, lay off HOSS !........( . )( . )............:idea:
Kim, I'll give you that point, up to a point. Go ahead and say you don't like thieves, who could blame you. Most people don't like the gang culture myself included. My friends that happen to be black, are not in gangs, and most are not. I personally know more shitbags that are Hoss's color, than any other, and notice I'm not calling Hoss any names, or should I hold that aginst him?
My point is it's the character not the skin color that makes a man.
To simple?
Three people have keys to my house, my dad, my father in law, and my friend Bill, and I have keys to their homes.
Thats simple. Or is it?:idea:
My dads White, My father in law "Chief" is Cherokee Indian, and Bill is a Black man.
Still simple:idea:
Well it's simple for me.
Character Counts:)

rrrr
07-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Can I have a key? I'll also need a copy of your schedule and a home inventory.
:idea:

dragboat
07-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Can I have a key? I'll also need a copy of your schedule and a home inventory.
:idea:
Not if your Canadian, or white!:D :D :D :rolleyes:
What the hell, if you can laugh at it you can live with it.:D :) :D

photo chick
07-26-2007, 04:53 AM
WTF Kimmy? I am Indian and I know for a fact I have never stolen a damn thing from you! Geez...................some people :mad:
Oh and I DO own the land I live on and hmmmm I'm even paying for it.....and probably my ancestors owned yours at some point before YOU stole it! See I just called you a thief, see how stupid that sounds?
Note: the sign at the bottom stands for BLACKFOOT!!!!!!!!!!

lucky
07-26-2007, 06:16 AM
WTF Kimmy? I am Indian and I know for a fact I have never stolen a damn thing from you! Geez...................some people :mad:
Oh and I DO own the land I live on and hmmmm I'm even paying for it.....and probably my ancestors owned yours at some point before YOU stole it! See I just called you a thief, see how stupid that sounds?
bull shit - you have stole more hearts on the boards ........ :jawdrop: :D

lucky
07-26-2007, 06:16 AM
I like canadians :D

MAXIMUS
07-26-2007, 07:04 AM
Mean people suck! I hate them! I love key lime pie!:idea: Tom likes to go fast... going fast is cool!

Jetboatguru
07-26-2007, 10:11 AM
Kim,
You owe Lori an apology! To just attack Native Americans is ignorant. Now, we have all seen your tongue marks on the windows of the short yellow buses but come on! Man up (as much as possible) and apologize to Photo Chick!

dmontzsta
07-26-2007, 10:31 AM
Kim,
You owe Lori an apology! To just attack Native Americans is ignorant. Now, we have all seen your tongue marks on the windows of the short yellow buses but come on! Man up (as much as possible) and apologize to Photo Chick!
You know how women get. Kim is just jealous of Lori because she has better hair. Women will find anything to start a cat fight. :jawdrop:

Jetboatguru
07-26-2007, 10:37 AM
You better be careful Donald, if you keep pushing Kim she will scratch your eyes out!!

photo chick
07-26-2007, 10:47 AM
You know how women get. Kim is just jealous of Lori because she has better hair. Women will find anything to start a cat fight. :jawdrop:
I don't know Donald..... Kim has some long locks......hmmmm good thing I didn't carry the scalping tradition forward..... ;)

Jetboatguru
07-26-2007, 10:54 AM
I don't know Donald..... Kim has some long locks......hmmmm good thing I didn't carry the scalping tradition forward..... ;)
I thought Lori was from the Slapahoe tribe?

Rexone
07-26-2007, 12:03 PM
I'll take a key as well, if you have any extras. :)

Rexone
07-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Kim,
Tony how's he gonna pologize, he can't even remember what he wrote. ;)

dmontzsta
07-26-2007, 12:09 PM
That doesn't mean squat. Kim is from Happy Meadows trailer park, lot 7, what? :D

Rexone
07-26-2007, 12:14 PM
so step on my property and I will focking drag you behind my truck, till I find a culvert. I have had a lot of stuff stolen and vandalized,
You mean the old flamer?
I see you've installed the anti-theft package from JC Whitney. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28676&stc=1&d=1176652616

dmontzsta
07-26-2007, 12:59 PM
You mean the old flamer?
I see you've installed the anti-theft package from JC Whitney. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28676&stc=1&d=1176652616
damn, that sucks! they really vandalized that truck huh?

photo chick
07-26-2007, 01:29 PM
yes and I will be slapping you next time I see you!

lucky
07-26-2007, 02:01 PM
yes and I will be slapping you next time I see you!
like he doesn't enjoy it :eek: Rankin does it all the time to him - lmao :devil:

dragboat
07-26-2007, 06:10 PM
I'll take a key as well, if you have any extras. :)
I'll look around here some. If I find one I'll drop it in the mail.:D

Kim Hanson
07-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Kim, I'll give you that point, up to a point. Go ahead and say you don't like thieves, who could blame you. Most people don't like the gang culture myself included. My friends that happen to be black, are not in gangs, and most are not. I personally know more shitbags that are Hoss's color, than any other, and notice I'm not calling Hoss any names, or should I hold that aginst him?
My point is it's the character not the skin color that makes a man.
To simple?
Three people have keys to my house, my dad, my father in law, and my friend Bill, and I have keys to their homes.
Thats simple. Or is it?:idea:
My dads White, My father in law "Chief" is Cherokee Indian, and Bill is a Black man.
Still simple:idea:
Well it's simple for me.
Character Counts:)
I don't hate anyone ..except though mete people that have move to town here that don't work and steal from me. What have I ever done to them to have to stand for the vandalism, stealing and breaking windows out of my house to see if they can get in to get some cash. Fock that, Injuns aren't the same here as down there!
Just about all don't work, so stealing pays for there addictions to booze and crack cocaine! I will go take some pictures and show you..I am not racist, just really pissed off at the people that steal from me...get it, it's so simple :D
..........( . )( . ).....................

dragboat
07-26-2007, 07:24 PM
I don't hate anyone ..except though mete people that have move to town here that don't work and steal from me. What have I ever done to them to have to stand for the vandalism, stealing and breaking windows out of my house to see if they can get in to get some cash. Fock that, Injuns aren't the same here as down there!
Just about all don't work, so stealing pays for there addictions to booze and crack cocaine! I will go take some pictures and show you..I am not racist, just really pissed off at the people that steal from me...get it, it's so simple :D
..........( . )( . ).....................
It sux you have to deal with that.
Yea, I get it. :idea:
I just wish there was a simple solution.

Kim Hanson
07-26-2007, 07:24 PM
I am so sorry if I said anything wrong to you, my grandparents came from Norway and bought land and we just carried on with life in the prairies of Saskatchewan , we don't steal us Norwegian!.......( . )( . )...........
Sorry, if I have affended you in anyway..I really didn't mean to !:(

Kim Hanson
07-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Thank God, I was starting to feel like Captain Custered, all focked up and will no horse to steal......to get out of this shit my fingers keep getting me in..I hate typing..........:(

dragboat
07-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Thank God, I was starting to feel like Captain Custered, all focked up and will no horse to steal......to get out of this shit my fingers keep getting me in..I hate typing..........:(
Just keep typing Captain er Mr Hanson, sir.:D :D :D
He's my hero :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
07-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Kim,
Did it already and attacking what ever race is your right to do so! Just look, you implied me with the retards school bus, so you just made fun of them..SHORT YELLOW BUS Riders! Man UP :D :D Go suck on another cream puff............( . )( . )............:idea:

Kim Hanson
07-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Just keep typing Captain er Mr Hanson, sir.:D :D :D
He's my hero :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What the fock, did I miss the message it was bash Hanson Day or what :confused: ..........( . )( . )..............

dragboat
07-26-2007, 08:05 PM
What the fock, did I miss the message it was bash Hanson Day or what :confused: ..........( . )( . )..............
No memo, just playin Mr. Hanson (he makes me call him that)
Thats the daily special here in BR Cafe.
It's the first thing on the inside cover of the menu.
:D :D :D

OverKill
07-27-2007, 12:49 AM
And I must say you are a sexy Indian, you can steal from me anytime :D

Rexone
07-27-2007, 01:47 AM
..., we don't steal us Norwegian!.......( . )( . )...........
(
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/732wtfmonkey.jpg

photo chick
07-27-2007, 02:57 AM
I am so sorry if I said anything wrong to you, my grandparents came from Norway and bought land and we just carried on with life in the prairies of Saskatchewan , we don't steal us Norwegian!.......( . )( . )...........
Sorry, if I have affended you in anyway..I really didn't mean to !:(
No problem Kimmy....just wanted to point out how ridiculous it sounded to call all Indians theifs..... :D

photo chick
07-27-2007, 02:58 AM
I knew I liked you when we met!!! thank you! :D :D

Kim Hanson
07-27-2007, 04:56 PM
No problem Kimmy....just wanted to point out how ridiculous it sounded to call all Indians theifs..... :D
Well now you stole part of my heart when you sent me that one picture I harped about ;) :D ........( . )( . )..........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-27-2007, 07:51 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35371&stc=1&d=1185056260
Nice :D :D :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-27-2007, 08:56 PM
Hoss didnt we have this conversation already:mad: Bring your bitchass down here to AZ and Ill personally show you what a NI**ER is:mad: :mad::devil: :devil: You've got alot of nerve to start that shit back up!!!!!!!!!!

Rexone
07-28-2007, 12:22 AM
Hoss didnt we have this conversation already:mad: Bring your bitchass down here to AZ and Ill personally show you what a NI**ER is:mad: :mad::devil: :devil: You've got alot of nerve to start that shit back up!!!!!!!!!!
Hey 96 be a duck, let it roll off. :) How you feelin? Better I hope..

minnesota_duane
07-28-2007, 12:42 AM
It sux you have to deal with that.
Yea, I get it. :idea:
I just wish there was a simple solution.
There is
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/2200/Hkp90dcL.gif

minnesota_duane
07-28-2007, 12:53 AM
Ok now I want to see her picture! I dated an indian well half indian half polish. I think the polish half was the problem. But she looked all indian, damn cute.

minnesota_duane
07-28-2007, 12:57 AM
What a fockin dumb ass. Every race has it's loosers! Hoss you and everyone like you, are ours.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2007, 06:28 AM
Hey 96 be a duck, let it roll off. :) How you feelin? Better I hope..
I tried to do that many times but he acts like a damn 5 year old al the time......
Im feeling alot better now. The doc said that the muscle on my body saved my azz. I am very greatful to walk away from that accident. Now I have to put all the pieces back together. Thanks for asking Rexie:)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2007, 06:29 AM
Ok now I want to see her picture! I dated an indian well half indian half polish. I think the polish half was the problem. But she looked all indian, damn cute.
Photochick is a damn good lookin' girl:p Very sexy to say the least.........

minnesota_duane
07-28-2007, 07:16 PM
This post is usless without a picture! (always wanted to say that) So how about it Photochick, may I please?

rrrr
07-28-2007, 10:25 PM
I tried to do that many times but he acts like a damn 5 year old al the time......
Im feeling alot better now. The doc said that the muscle on my body saved my azz. I am very greatful to walk away from that accident. Now I have to put all the pieces back together. Thanks for asking Rexie:)
Doc must have been talking about that big muscle between your ears......:D :D
Glad you are doing better. :)

Rexone
07-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Ok now I'm confused. :confused:
Tony told me awhile back that 396 dude has nothing upstairs but air.
Maybe I misunderstood and he meant he has a 2 story house with no furniture on the upper floor.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-29-2007, 01:53 AM
LOL, I think he was :p
Thank you for the kind words. I am getting there, slowly but surely:)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-29-2007, 01:54 AM
Ok now I'm confused. :confused:
Tony told me awhile back that 396 dude has nothing upstairs but air.
Maybe I misunderstood and he meant he has a 2 story house with no furniture on the upper floor.
Dammit!!!!! Tony gave me away!!!! All I have is 5 ladies up there running around naked:D :D

ULTRA26 # 1
07-29-2007, 06:07 AM
Dammit!!!!! Tony gave me away!!!! All I have is 5 ladies up there running around naked:D :D
Michael,
Glad you seem to be feeling better.
John

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-29-2007, 08:02 AM
Michael,
Glad you seem to be feeling better.
John
Thanks John:) I will be calling you today. I have a few q's for ya:)

hoolign
07-29-2007, 08:03 AM
Holy shit there's a lotta hatred in this thread! Can we point the hatred where it belongs..at the Mexicans...they are to blame for everthing! :D
Oh STFU I'm kidding!!
It's the French!

dragboat
07-29-2007, 08:11 AM
Where did that pic of Photo Chick go in the Dorothy dress? :D :jawdrop: :D
Photo Chick is SMOKIN hot!

dragboat
07-29-2007, 08:15 AM
Quit screwin around and put them to work on that gullwing!
And take lots of pictures!:D :D :D

photo chick
07-30-2007, 03:57 PM
That picture no longer exists...... :D I think it blew away in a storm in Kansas...:confused:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-31-2007, 06:41 AM
Quit screwin around and put them to work on that gullwing!
And take lots of pictures!:D :D :D
Not a bad idea:D

Ken F
08-26-2007, 03:55 AM
That picture no longer exists...... :D I think it blew away in a storm in Kansas...:confused:
Well, do you have any pictures after it blew away??? :)
Ken F

HOSS
09-13-2007, 09:19 AM
just had to bring this back up,,,,,LMAO,,,,,I believe "brown sugar" is actually "burnt white sugar". Hmmmmmmm,,,,makes ya wonder,,,,,,,,still LMMFAO!:D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-19-2007, 06:26 AM
just had to bring this back up,,,,,LMAO,,,,,I believe "brown sugar" is actually "burnt white sugar". Hmmmmmmm,,,,makes ya wonder,,,,,,,,still LMMFAO!:D :D :D
Go eat a d!ck Hoss:yuk:

dragboat
09-19-2007, 04:45 PM
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5227/whistleon7.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Yea Blige!:D
Lets go Bilge!
Lets go Bilge!
Lets go bilge!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bilge!
Gunna post it?
:D :D :D

HOSS
09-22-2007, 02:36 AM
LMMFAO:D

photo chick
09-22-2007, 07:35 AM
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5227/whistleon7.gif (http://imageshack.us)

IMPATIENT 1
09-22-2007, 08:04 AM
damn, i never got to set eyes on it, and she's local talent:D

photo chick
09-22-2007, 04:34 PM
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5813/heavenhellbq8.gif (http://imageshack.us) :idea:
you're an Angel Bilgie! :D

Kim Hanson
09-22-2007, 04:38 PM
you're an Angel Bilgie! :D
He is just playing with you.......( . )( . ).............:D ;)

photo chick
09-22-2007, 04:54 PM
He is just playing with you.......( . )( . ).............:D ;)
No, he really does have that picture...he made it! Nice avatar Kimmy! :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-22-2007, 05:34 PM
LMMFAO:D
Dont laugh! Your still the #1 cocksucker around this bitch........

Kim Hanson
09-22-2007, 06:32 PM
No, he really does have that picture...he made it! Nice avatar Kimmy! :D
Hee, Haa.........( . )( . )........They are playing with me in here ;) :D

Kim Hanson
09-22-2007, 06:34 PM
I sure the hell am happy, you just stated you are a " BITCH " :D :D ........( . )( . )........

photo chick
09-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Hee, Haa.........( . )( . )........They are playing with me in here ;) :D
I found half the picture....:rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39751&stc=1&d=1190515865

dragboat
09-22-2007, 07:08 PM
:) I found half the picture....:rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39751&stc=1&d=1190515865
Witch half?...............................Dorothy....... ......:)

Kim Hanson
09-22-2007, 07:09 PM
I found half the picture....:rolleyes:
That didn't work, was it the top-half :D ;) please prove to me there is a GOD out there :D :D .......(( . ))(( . ))...............;)

dragboat
09-22-2007, 07:12 PM
That didn't work, was it the top-half :D ;) please prove to me there is a GOD out there :D :D .......(( . ))(( . ))...............;)
LOL!:) :D

photo chick
09-22-2007, 07:14 PM
:)
Witch half?...............................Dorothy....... ......:)
That would be my better half, my brother the tin man!! :D

dragboat
09-22-2007, 07:21 PM
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5813/heavenhellbq8.gif (http://imageshack.us) :idea:
Come on .....You know you want to :devil: :devil: :devil:

Kim Hanson
09-22-2007, 07:52 PM
That would be my better half, my brother the tin man!! :D
If you show that top section picture, can I be the " BLUE STEEL " brother ;) ......( . )( . ).......Or would that be man....whatever, I want to be there, click your heals Dorithy :D ;)

HOSS
09-22-2007, 07:54 PM
,,,ever phuc wit fabricated half inch pipe?:eek:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-22-2007, 11:50 PM
...threat edited out by Rexone.
396 there's not too many things I will edit. Threats are one because they violate forum rules. If someone pisses you off that much please just put them on ignore. We cannot have threats of physical violence present on the forum. Thanks

photo chick
09-23-2007, 06:55 AM
Where is that ol' bald headed fart?http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1474/dunnoym2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
That Bald headed fart has been cut off from ***boat...he can read everything but he can't post from work.....:(

HOSS
09-23-2007, 06:59 AM
lmao:D ,,,yeap,,,I still got it!:hammer2: :mix:

dragboat
09-23-2007, 07:08 AM
lmao:D ,,,yeap,,,I still got it!:hammer2: :mix:
Yep...Still got your head up your ass.....................and still ignorant enough to think its something to brag about.
:rolleyes:

HOSS
09-23-2007, 07:10 AM
Yep...Still got your head up your ass.....................and still ignorant enough to think its something to brag about.
Well? Can you do it?:rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-23-2007, 08:18 AM
Let him think that he is a badass.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
09-23-2007, 08:26 AM
I am Indian and I know for a fact I have never stolen a damn thing from you!
I'd keep an eye on her Kim, were I you. You can't be too safe.
That makes one of us.
damn, that sucks! they really vandalized that truck huh?
:D
Hot and one of the funniest people on the forums. :cool:
I am getting there, slowly but surely:)
Hang in there, my ***boat brother. :cool:
Is it racist to use the term, 'brother'? :confused:
FALUMPH!
Now there's some good old fashioned bench racing. lol! :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Hot and one of the funniest people on the forums. :cool:
Hang in there, my ***boat brother. :cool:
Is it racist to use the term, 'brother'? :confused:
FALUMPH!
Now there's some good old fashioned bench racing. lol! :D
Not racist at all my brotha:) Now Bitchass HOSS, thats another story......

HOSS
09-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Yeah,,,,,,,I`m shakin...:)

HOSS
09-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Don`t be a wuss,,follow the map to me,,,PLEASE!:sleeping:

Kim Hanson
09-25-2007, 07:17 PM
Don`t be a wuss,,follow the map to me,,,PLEASE!:sleeping:
We don't need no more mud holes Hoss.........( . )( . )......:idea: :D

HOSS
09-26-2007, 06:16 AM
mud holes?,,,,,yuk.;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-26-2007, 06:33 AM
I bet you are:eat: :eat: :eat:

HOSS
09-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Come on down! You can be the next contestant on "You Bet Wrong".
Its a new game show featuring the reason why I`ve always told people to "just say no to steroids".:cool:

OverKill
09-29-2007, 01:50 PM
That Bald headed fart has been cut off from ***boat...he can read everything but he can't post from work.....:(
He knows where he can go and post so don't let him off that easy.
OverKill

rrrr
09-29-2007, 07:24 PM
You phuckers are yappin' like little pups, and there's more important shit to discuss.
I need to know where to find some of these bad ass aviator sunglasses with pink frames. Lilrick's birthday is coming up, and they just scream "sexy". :idea: :D :D

Kim Hanson
09-29-2007, 08:02 PM
You phuckers are yappin' like little pups, and there's more important shit to discuss.
I need to know where to find some of these bad ass aviator sunglasses with pink frames. Lilrick's birthday is coming up, and they just scream "sexy". :idea: :D :D
EBay :idea: ............( . )( . )..........:D :D

rrrr
09-30-2007, 06:42 AM
LOL!!!l

HOSS
09-30-2007, 04:05 PM
LMAO,,,,damn,,seems you can get a bite here now without even baitin the hook! Its all cool 396,,,,,I`m sittin at the bench with the October issue of Tractor Mag.:D

Kim Hanson
09-30-2007, 04:27 PM
LMAO,,,,damn,,seems you can get a bite here now without even baitin the hook! Its all cool 396,,,,,I`m sittin at the bench with the October issue of Tractor Mag.:D
I have to find some bait...........(. )(. )............:D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-01-2007, 12:21 AM
It will be all good if you keep that racial shit to yourself!!!! You dont need to be posting that shit. You already know how I feel about it!!!!

HOSS
10-01-2007, 09:39 AM
What racial shit?:D

Kim Hanson
10-01-2007, 06:53 PM
It will be all good if you keep that racial shit to yourself!!!! You dont need to be posting that shit. You already know how I feel about it!!!!
Shut that shit up, in here everything goes....don't like it 396 ways to spit? ........( . )( . ).........:D :D Cry Baby ;) biatch !

Kim Hanson
10-01-2007, 07:00 PM
What racial shit?:D
I don't have a clue about racial shit, maybe ask CueBall...He has the raceyall shit in him with his grocery getter, old timer picking up Mochine..with the Folder Fart Can..Ifn the 4 doors don't get them the Folgers Can does..they love that shit !............( . )( . )..........:)

HOSS
10-02-2007, 10:06 AM
If I bring up the name Rev. Al, is that racist since I`m a white guy?:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2007, 06:30 AM
Shut that shit up, in here everything goes....don't like it 396 ways to spit? ........( . )( . ).........:D :D Cry Baby ;) biatch !
Go find your daddy Maxi so you can put the cock back in your mouth:D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2007, 06:31 AM
If I bring up the name Rev. Al, is that racist since I`m a white guy?:idea:
FUKK Rev Al :yuk:

HOSS
10-03-2007, 08:02 AM
FUKK Rev Al :yuk:
Well HOT DAMN! We may just drink beer together after all! I`ll buy the first 4 12 packs!;)

Kim Hanson
10-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Go find your daddy Maxi so you can put the cock back in your mouth:D :D
I see Luey finally let go of your ears son, I read somewhere that the ears go back to the head after awhile :D :D I will give it a year atleast before you can tell hear the " Can you here me now "...........( . )( . )........shit! :D ;)