PDA

View Full Version : Hot Boat Bad Ass

3 daytona`s
07-21-2007, 03:54 PM
This was his worst nightmare today. This guy has been haunting the river between laughlin and Needles.I have several times waved and tried to get him to come over to the dock to talk. It is like F.U well today he is out and giving his "dolly" a ride and low and behold here he comes getting pulled in by a FAMILY in an older runabout. I waved to him guess did not see me.The guy did not deserve a TOW but most of out here can not leave a guy stranded. I really hope this humbling experience may convert his attitude.:idea: I keep thinking of Ultra Dennis or Dumb and Young or Young and Dumb. The guy who gets off on blowing by a family riding in a Bayliner at a WHOPPING 70 MPH:rolleyes:

Baja Big Dog
07-21-2007, 04:30 PM
This was his worst nightmare today. This guy has been haunting the river between laughlin and Needles.I have several times waved and tried to get him to come over to the dock to talk. It is like F.U well today he is out and giving his "dolly" a ride and low and behold here he comes getting pulled in by a FAMILY in an older runabout. I waved to him guess did not see me.The guy did not deserve a TOW but most of out here can not leave a guy stranded. I really hope this humbling experience may convert his attitude.:idea: I keep thinking of Ultra Dennis or Dumb and Young or Young and Dumb. The guy who gets off on blowing by a family riding in a Bayliner at a WHOPPING 70 MPH:rolleyes:
THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY "BUD LIGHT":jawdrop: :idea:

3 daytona`s
07-21-2007, 04:44 PM
THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY "BUD LIGHT":jawdrop: :idea:
LOL

MADDOG355
07-21-2007, 05:51 PM
That bugs the crap out of me. I have seen a few guys on the water like that. I know one prety well also :rolleyes: , It was funny as shiat when he got towed in by a john boat. But tomarrow if he saw that same john boat broke down I don't think he would even slow down.

3 daytona`s
07-21-2007, 06:17 PM
That bugs the crap out of me. I have seen a few guys on the water like that. I know one prety well also :rolleyes: , It was funny as shiat when he got towed in by a john boat. But tomarrow if he saw that same john boat broke down I don't think he would even slow down.
Always comes into play:)

OCMerrill
07-21-2007, 10:05 PM
What did he do to you?
What I was thinking. So your glad he broke because he would not stop at your dock? And your thinking only his Karma was burning?
:confused: :confused:
I'm thinking...more to the story.

pw_Tony
07-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Was the guy towing him happen to be a pontoon boat???

Tom Brown
07-21-2007, 10:35 PM
I think I know what you mean, 3d. The thing is, some people just aren't chatty. Others are concerned about who they associate with.
Regardless of the reason, if they don't want to chat... forget about them. Life is too short to worry about that petty garbage.
When it comes down to it, there aren't many alternatives to towing someone when they're broken. Jerk or not, you're pretty much obligated to throw them a line. At least, that's how I look at it. Hell, I'd tow Jbb if it came right down to it, even after he's left me dead in the water on multiple occasions. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Fast Freddy
07-21-2007, 11:57 PM
lol...

Jbb
07-22-2007, 01:49 AM
I think I know what you mean, 3d. The thing is, some people just aren't chatty. Others are concerned about who they associate with.
Regardless of the reason, if they don't want to chat... forget about them. Life is too short to worry about that petty garbage.
When it comes down to it, there aren't many alternatives to towing someone when they're broken. Jerk or not, you're pretty much obligated to throw them a line. At least, that's how I look at it. Hell, I'd tow Jbb if it came right down to it, even after he's left me dead in the water on multiple occasions. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
I told you Brown.......those times I left you.......I had important stuff to do....

Rexone
07-22-2007, 01:55 AM
I told you Brown.......those times I left you.......I had important stuff to do....
watering
mowing
or more likely, spraying green paint on thatch

3 daytona`s
07-22-2007, 08:57 AM
is fine Brown,but a simple wave when people wave first. Then making multiple passes in front of Harrah`s when the beach is full to rap the blower motor to show off or how ever you wish too describe.I`m saying this guy never waves at anyone or acknowledges any other boater or someone on the beach.I found it interesting when he breaks down his arm started working.

SHOTKALLIN
07-22-2007, 09:58 AM
Maybe he's anti-social? Is he local?

ChumpChange
07-22-2007, 11:11 AM
I`m saying this guy never waves at anyone or acknowledges any other boater or someone on the beach.
Talk about reaching for something to complain about. Somebody call the Waaaaaahhhhhmbulance.

3 daytona`s
07-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Talk about reaching for something to complain about. Somebody call the Waaaaaahhhhhmbulance.
I do not care if he blows up and down the river all day with prick tattooed on his forehead,never waving or even a smile. Just when you break down or need help figure it out all by yourself O.K. CHUMP ;)

pw_Tony
07-22-2007, 11:45 AM
I do not care if he blows up and down the river all day with prick tattooed on his forehead,never waving or even a smile. Just when you break down or need help figure it out all by yourself O.K. CHUMP ;)
Did he get towed in by a Pontoon boat by any chance?:idea:

Tom Brown
07-22-2007, 03:30 PM
is fine Brown,but a simple wave when people wave first.
I understand, 3d. There's no call for throwing down the Kilrtoy treatment all the time. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Baja Big Dog
07-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Maybe somebody told him you're a dick. I don't know, I'm just spit balling here.
HUMMM:D

EAZYKILLER2006
07-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Maybe somebody told him you're a dick. I don't know, I'm just spit balling here.
lol you say that like its a bad thing...
oh just kidding
im just trying to do the usual :devil: stir stir stir
pay no attention...
move along nothing to see here...;)

OverKill
07-22-2007, 05:06 PM
lol you say that like its a bad thing...
oh just kidding
im just trying to do the usual :devil: stir stir stir
pay no attention...
move along nothing to see here...;)
Easy Killer :)

3 daytona`s
07-22-2007, 05:50 PM
I understand, 3d. There's no call for throwing down the Kilrtoy treatment all the time. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
He`s the standard :idea:

3 daytona`s
07-22-2007, 06:07 PM
HUMMM:D
it has become increasingly evident with reading your posts (ON EVERY THREAD) btw, that you fluctuate between Lunacy and just Ignorance. That is very difficult to deal with,so two Bayer and will deal with you this week stressful as it will be between you and Shockwave Boob it is at least amusing :idea:

havasurat27
07-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Official drunk post....LMAF

scooooter7
07-22-2007, 07:52 PM
is fine Brown,but a simple wave when people wave first. Then making multiple passes in front of Harrah`s when the beach is full to rap the blower motor to show off or how ever you wish too describe.I`m saying this guy never waves at anyone or acknowledges any other boater or someone on the beach.I found it interesting when he breaks down his arm started working.
Or maybe he is from the Los Angeles area, you know, if you wave at someone they shoot at you.

Tom Brown
07-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Or maybe he is from the Los Angeles area, you know, if you wave at someone they shoot at you.
When someone waves at Kilrtoy, he thinks they're mocking his school crossing guard moves.
We've raked Kilrtoy over the coals pretty good for not waving or even acknowledging other ***boaters. I'm pretty sure it's not a deliberate snub on his part, he's just not into the wave thing. From what I can tell, he's one of the cooler people on the board... he just doesn't enjoy doing his trained seal impression. I don't see anything wrong with that.

HavaSkank
07-22-2007, 08:13 PM
Im a double amputee. I hope I never offend 3Daytonas with my rude disability.

Tom Brown
07-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Im a double amputee...
That's why your tits look so big.

Riverdog1
07-22-2007, 08:59 PM
If you see a boat with the white flag, help 'em...If they don't, they don't have a clue, but help 'em anyway. Old school says courtesy first, new school says "fock you"...I prefer "Old School"...When People actually had a clue.:confused: :confused: I wouldn't even hesitate, it's the way it should be...Help a brutha in distress:idea: :idea: .......You can't fix stupid.....it's all around you:D :confused:

uLtRADeNniS
07-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey 0Daytonas!
Gee maybe the guy is too busy watching out for traffic on the water to wave at your faggot ass. Again, Something you wouldn't know because you don't own a boat. Who the hell do you think you are to say that someone doesn't deserve to be towed in. Your just jealous because you don't have a hot boat with a hot girl in it. Question..can you even do 70mph on the water?? Does your inner tube go that fast?Tell you what, If i see you on the sidelines Ill wave to you... but don't expect all fingers to be in the air. ;)
Go make some friends and stop worrying about strangers not waving to you.
Fockin Crybaby:cry: :cry: :cry:

Chubby4Life
07-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Hey 0Daytonas!
Gee maybe the guy is too busy watching out for traffic on the water to wave at your faggot ass. Again, Something you wouldn't know because you don't own a boat. Who the hell do you think you are to say that someone doesn't deserve to be towed in. Your just jealous because you don't have a hot boat with a hot girl in it. Question..can you even do 70mph on the water?? Does your inner tube go that fast?Tell you what, If i see you on the sidelines Ill wave to you... but don't expect all fingers to be in the air. ;)
Internet bitch slaps feel so good sometimes don't they.:D

uLtRADeNniS
07-22-2007, 10:13 PM
Internet bitch slaps feel so good sometimes don't they.:D
Someone had to do it.. and he called me out.:D
????? Ultradennis you're tellin us that 3D doesn't even have aboat an he's startin crap like this.What's he doin? Prolly sittin on a dock in his innertube and waterwings makin rum, rum noises. Maybe his lil buddies on the lokelice wave to him an he figgers everyone should. LOL
Rio
Nope 3 daytonas really has 0 daytonas. H'es a local in BHC. I hear that he hops in his 1991 Ford Tempo every weekend and drives up to Laughlin to look at all the boats go by from the riverwalk.

ChumpChange
07-23-2007, 08:42 AM
Hey 0Daytonas!
SMACK

uLtRADeNniS
07-23-2007, 09:19 AM
Damn, I just knew that pervert that wuz standin on the RiverBelle tryun to hang his lil penis over the side had to be a HB member! Thought he wuz just wavin to be friendly.
Rio
LMFAO!:D :D
If you're not careful, you'll be receiving some threatening PMs shortly.
Yah.. I hear he likes to pm women on ***boat trying to hook up.:jawdrop:

uLtRADeNniS
07-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Maybe that's why I felt so threatened. :D
LMFAO!
Did he offer you the shocker?:eek:
I think the mods should make him change his name to 0Daytonas.:idea: :D

uLtRADeNniS
07-24-2007, 10:03 PM
So wheres that little 0Daytonas now?? I guess he's slitting his wrists because no one waved to him last weekend.:confused: :idea:

uLtRADeNniS
08-09-2007, 11:48 PM
So Mark....... Whats this I hear??? Challenging me to a race?? Did you put a blower on your inner tube? :D
I'm down for a race. You know where to find me. I'm usually beached on the Indian beach above WV marina in the late afternoon or putting around. Labor Day weekend, its on! I'll put two 30 packs on my boat.
Just good ol fashioned racing right. It should be fun, I look forward to it.