PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone in Blaine, Washington??

superdave013
08-18-2003, 09:03 PM
Anyone?

GofastRacer
08-18-2003, 09:06 PM
Where is Blaine??? :confused:
My dauther is in Washington!.
[ August 18, 2003, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

Kindsvater Flat
08-18-2003, 09:13 PM
What ya need Dave? I know some people that live there.

superdave013
08-18-2003, 09:20 PM
Kindsvater Flat:
What ya need Dave? I know some people that live there. Cool, I bought some stuff from someone up there. Have not gotten anything yet and he's not responding to my e mails. If I don't hear from him in the next day or so I was hoping to get someone to pick up my shit for me. 2 sets of gears if you must know what it is.
Anyway I hope he comes through but if not I'll let you know. I'll make it worth your friends while for sure.

superdave013
08-18-2003, 09:22 PM
GofastRacer:
My dauther is in Washington!. No way, I can't see a young guy like you having a daughter old enough to be out of middle school!

Kindsvater Flat
08-18-2003, 09:22 PM
Ok there are nine members of a group I belong to that would probably be more than willing to pick the stuff up.

08-18-2003, 11:31 PM
GofastRacer:
My dauther is in Washington!. Just on the Canadian border....and I think I've heard this tale before. yuk

CircleJerk
08-19-2003, 10:23 PM
A boat builder by the name of Rick Bitz may be that person? He used to sell stuff at the swap meets in Wa and kept some stuff there. All the drag boat guys should know him if that's the person you were dealing with. I am on the East side of the state and Blaine is near the border on the far West side. JeRk smile_sp

superdave013
08-19-2003, 10:57 PM
Nope, it's not Rick. It's a guy named Ken Carstensen. I bought 2 sets of gears. At this point I'm NOT saying he's ****ed me. Just I have not gotten my stuff yet and he's not responding to my e-mails.
His e bay name is pigbarnboats so I would think he's a farmer and not on the computer all the time.
I just want to know what's up is all. Well, not really, I want those friggen gears I paid for if ya know what I'm sayin. So if anyone knows this guy could you please give him a buzz and ask him to ship my stuff. Or if he has already shipped it to at least let me know when.

Ragemaster
08-20-2003, 02:10 AM
Dave, watch out for Pigbarnboats, I won a pair of wet logs from him on e-bay. Nobody bid against me and I got them cheap, after the auction was over he e-mailed me and said someone broke in to his storage unit and stole them.Yea maybe but I doubt it.

superdave013
08-20-2003, 05:28 AM
I didn't want to hear that! Maybe we should pin a thread at the top of the forum for bad traders! But I don't think it would have many names in it. This is the first bad exp. I've had dealing with a boat guy so far.

superdave013
08-20-2003, 05:30 AM
K Flat, Do you think any of your farm buddies up in that area know this Ken Carstensen guy???

hondo sanger
08-20-2003, 09:35 AM
dave, i live in bellingham, witch is about 20 miles down road if you need help looking this guy up let me know # 360-671-8655 also i will be at red rock in sept. so i can bring them with me. AL VETO

Lookin for Liquid
08-20-2003, 10:05 AM
Dave...I also bid on those gears and if you notice he used the same picture for the two sets. If I remember they were low ratio sets but if you look at the picture they appear to be 1.40-1.50 range. Good Luck!

Lookin for Liquid
08-20-2003, 10:11 AM
Found two Carstensen's in Washington. Call me if you want the phone numbers.
Dan

superdave013
09-06-2003, 09:08 AM
CircleJerk:
A boat builder by the name of Rick Bitz may be that person? He used to sell stuff at the swap meets in Wa and kept some stuff there. All the drag boat guys should know him if that's the person you were dealing with. I am on the East side of the state and Blaine is near the border on the far West side. JeRk smile_sp Jerk, You were right. It was Rick Bitz after all. I did get the gears so all is good.
Kinda strange that I was getting e mails from a Ken C and when I checked the address it was Ken Carstensen@hotmail.com
Oh well I guess it does not matter as He did come through and shipped me the parts.