PDA

View Full Version : P.r.f.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-22-2007, 04:52 PM
There was a time when folks in here could have a decent debate about political issues, but that time has gone.
Anymore it's all about who can be the biggest asshole and about getting in the last asshole remark. Not sayin that I have been there and done that, cuz I have.
The mod in this place asked all of us to keep it political. F'n Lib and/or POS Rushy isn't what I understood Rex to mean.
Maybe without the ignorant fool Lib, that most of you want to believe I am, you will be able to get back to talking politics instead of talking shit.
There are some good folks that hangout in the PRF and there some real assholes. The asshole to good folk ratio, has gotten way out of balance, resulting in complete waste of time.
I've had enough for now

SmokinLowriderSS
07-22-2007, 06:38 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jawdrop: :idea:

Poster X
07-22-2007, 06:53 PM
There was a time when folks in here could have a decent debate about political issues, but that time has gone.
Anymore it's all about who can be the biggest asshole and about getting in the last asshole remark. Not sayin that I have been there and done that, cuz I have.
The mod in this place asked all of us to keep it political. F'n Lib and/or POS Rushy isn't what I understood Rex to mean.
Maybe without the ignorant fool Lib, that most of you want to believe I am, you will be able to get back to talking politics instead of talking shit.
There are some good folks that hangout in the PRF and there some real assholes. The asshole to good folk ratio, has gotten way out of balance, resulting in complete waste of time.
I've had enough for now
You need to get over it. There was never a time in history when political differences was friendly and mutual. Neocons aren't brothers in arms. They're the enemy. Don't expect them to kiss your ass. I think they accept the fact I believe they're idiots - and I'm pretty sure they respond in kind? It is what it is. Don't be a puss.

Poster X
07-22-2007, 06:57 PM
And what the hell does prf stand for?

redneckcharlie
07-22-2007, 07:41 PM
You need to get over it. There was never a time in history when political differences was friendly and mutual. Neocons aren't brothers in arms. They're the enemy. Don't expect them to kiss your ass. I think they accept the fact I believe they're idiots - and I'm pretty sure they respond in kind? It is what it is. Don't be a puss.
This pretty much sums it up! If your a tool. I don't pay much attention to this forum anymore because of this exact attitude. I don't care which side of the fence people are on, the fact is we all live here in the US(for the most part). The first one to start throwing out insults is usually the one that can not support his or her position. I've got an idea, how about people start offering up real world ideas and solutions to problems instead of shit slinging and personal attacts. I'm realistic though, this will never happen because that would mean someone has to pull their head completely out of there ass and try to use their brain instead of their pie hole.:D

never_fast_enuf
07-23-2007, 05:13 AM
I've had enough for now
After making such a fool of yourself by creating yet another conspiracy in saying I am actually another poster, you should leave. Typical that you make yourself out to be such a "victim" in all this chaos.
Freaking brain damaged idiot. Go change your diaper. I have zero patience for people like you who refuse to learn the truth and are all too willing to swallow a lie that stares you in the face. The $hit that is shoveled your way is what you deserve...nothing more, nothing less.
To sum it up, I treat you exactly the way you allow me to treat you.

never_fast_enuf
07-23-2007, 05:19 AM
BTW Ultra...when you start using that now empty space between your ears, I will ease up on you.