PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else just about to pull some baked Alaskan

hoolign
07-22-2007, 05:02 PM
King crab outta the oven, just gotta melt the garlic butter, then hackin into some awsome sized legz! Nice ceasar salad and stuffed potato..umm ummm ummmmmm.
Whatcha eatin JBB? :D
I may send Brown a pic!:idea:

Jbb
07-22-2007, 05:03 PM
King crab outta the oven, just gotta melt the garlic butter, then hackin into some awsome sized legz! Nice ceasar salad and stuffed potato..umm ummm ummmmmm.
I may send Brown a pic!:idea:
40 oz Old Milwaukee.....and a box of twinkies...same as every Sunday....:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
07-22-2007, 05:04 PM
This thought has no relation to the thread but I'm starting to get a charlie horse in my stuccoing arm.

Jbb
07-22-2007, 05:05 PM
This thought has no relation to the thread but I'm starting to get a charlie horse in my stuccoing arm.
Remember what the therapist said Tom......switch hands....!

hoolign
07-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Sad thing is it's become conatgeous:mad:

Tom Brown
07-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Sad thing is it's become conatgeous:mad:
You know a month generally contains about four weeks?

hoolign
07-22-2007, 05:14 PM
You know a month generally contains about four weeks?
I know..I know ..I know.. to much work. not enough time. Been busy, still recovering from the Eski's/ Riders game/ end zone parties are`great..but murder on my liver :D then gotta head to preeceville for 10 days starting on the 1st. So I only have a couple days to get some other stuff done around here. It may tun into a sept thing or next summer..I know..I know ..I know :idea:

Tom Brown
07-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Look..... don't force me to invite Hanson down here to work on my garage. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

Music to my Ears
07-22-2007, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE=hoolign;2686507]King crab outta the oven, just gotta melt the garlic butter, then hackin into some awsome sized legz! Nice ceasar salad and stuffed potato..umm ummm ummmmmm.
That sounds great!
We have Carne Asada on the grill as we speak. Maybe not as good as the king crab, but not too bad.

hoolign
07-22-2007, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=hoolign;2686507]King crab outta the oven, just gotta melt the garlic butter, then hackin into some awsome sized legz! Nice ceasar salad and stuffed potato..umm ummm ummmmmm.
That sounds great!
We have Carne Asada on the grill as we speak. Maybe not as good as the king crab, but not too bad.
May have to send the woman to the store tomorrow to get fixins for Carne Asada... :D