PDA

View Full Version : In AZ now!

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
07-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Well finally back on hot boat, its been about 9 months I guess, I live really close to Lake Pleasant now. I look foward to boating and maybe actually meeting up with some fellow hot boaters.:)

sahuaritamama
07-23-2007, 06:46 AM
Hello!
:)

OLD MAN ON THE LAKE
07-23-2007, 09:17 AM
WELCOME.ITs A DRY HEAT.

Outnumbered
07-23-2007, 09:22 AM
WELCOME.ITs A DRY HEAT.
Don't know where you have been the last few weeks but I would not exactly call it DRY:sqeyes: :D
This has been the worst summer for humidity since we moved here from Cali over 3 years ago. This is the first year the heat has really bothered me.
BTW, welcome to AZ HH.

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
07-23-2007, 10:29 AM
The humidity has been bad the last couple weeks, hard to get use to it.:sqeyes:

Xlration Marine
07-23-2007, 12:16 PM
Sounds like you guy's need to take your skirts and wave them up and down, and fast. This way you will make a good breeze and cool your self down.:D
This isn't chiat. 14-16 years ago it was bad, 122 and humid with no wind at all. This is a walk in the park. So take off the skirts and man up.:D
WOMEN, who needs um.:idea:

Mardonzi
07-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the oven!!! What brings you donw from Farmington??

photo chick
07-23-2007, 12:54 PM
Don't know where you have been the last few weeks but I would not exactly call it DRY:sqeyes: :D
This has been the worst summer for humidity since we moved here from Cali over 3 years ago. This is the first year the heat has really bothered me.
BTW, welcome to AZ HH.
Quit your bitchen!:D Come to Dallas for a month, it'll make you REALLY appreciate the dry monsoons....:D

AZJD
07-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Sounds like you guy's need to take your skirts and wave them up and down, and fast. This way you will make a good breeze and cool your self down.:D
This isn't chiat. 14-16 years ago it was bad, 122 and humid with no wind at all. This is a walk in the park. So take off the skirts and man up.:D
I love how we can always count on your positive tones and optamistic outlooks......:idea:

Xlration Marine
07-23-2007, 01:01 PM
I love how we can always count on your positive tones and optamistic outlooks......:idea:
Dude you're bringing a tear to my eye. It's starting to feel like ya'll are family now. :D :D
Photo Chick, I know I'm better off here. If you want them you can have them, they won't stay long,:D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
07-23-2007, 01:21 PM
hey jd, i hope his boat is fast because this is xlration marine country....he'll race ya for pinks :rolleyes: welcome to az :)

Outnumbered
07-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Quit your bitchen!:D Come to Dallas for a month, it'll make you REALLY appreciate the dry monsoons....:D
That is why you can buy a 4,000 sqft house on 5 acres in Texas for $200k--it's too focking hot and humid.:D Not to mention the tornaders, floods, and soft-ball size hail:D

Outnumbered
07-23-2007, 03:01 PM
I took my skirt off last night while I was mowing the lawn but the neighbors called the cops on me...something about indecent exposure:D

photo chick
07-23-2007, 03:11 PM
That is why you can buy a 4,000 sqft house on 5 acres in Texas for $200k--it's too focking hot and humid.:D Not to mention the tornaders, floods, and soft-ball size hail:D
You forgot to mention the monster sized bugs....:D

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
07-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Welcome to the oven!!! What brings you donw from Farmington??
Old lady got transfered here to work, and I elected to follow.:confused:

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
07-23-2007, 06:23 PM
If i take the skirt off I will still be hot and have a killer sunburn!:D

OLD MAN ON THE LAKE
07-24-2007, 07:14 AM
What sucks is my 6500cfm. Mastercool in my 1480sq.ft. garage is now worthless.I've been here since 1959 and you never get use to it .In fact it gets worse.Its still the best over all best place to be.Great economy,great lakes,mountains,nice trim.Please don't CALIFORNICATE.