PDA

View Full Version : Site Six July 21.....

shrek
07-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Wow.......had my first Site Six experience on Sat night.......Sat in line for 2 hours to pull the boat out.
1) If you can afford a 35'+ Fountain..........go ahead and spring for the 4X4 truck........dont save money on the 2 wheel drive.
2) Dont use the boat to push the truck up the launch ramp.........its just a bad idea.
3) Putting the truck in 1st gear and standing on the throttle is not going to do it. Just put it in 2nd and ease into the throttle.....
What entertainment, though..........I love all the crowd there watching......that would be good fun to sit and watch on a Sat night!
Shrek

yopengo
07-22-2007, 08:11 PM
They closed Windsor ramp sat night...drowning :eek:
Sent everyone to Site 6

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Wow.......had my first Site Six experience on Sat night.......Sat in line for 2 hours to pull the boat out.
1) If you can afford a 35'+ Fountain..........go ahead and spring for the 4X4 truck........dont save money on the 2 wheel drive.
2) Dont use the boat to push the truck up the launch ramp.........its just a bad idea.
3) Putting the truck in 1st gear and standing on the throttle is not going to do it. Just put it in 2nd and ease into the throttle.....
What entertainment, though..........I love all the crowd there watching......that would be good fun to sit and watch on a Sat night!
Shrek
NO PICS LMAO

shrek
07-22-2007, 08:32 PM
Sorry---No pics......I did not have my camera with me, but it was so dark they probably would not have come out anyway.
Shrek

phebus
07-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Wow, too bad nobody died, that would have made for some really good entertainment. :confused: :eek:
Sick focks.
I can't believe some people enjoy the suffering of others.

JB in so cal
07-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Wow, too bad nobody died, that would have made for some really good entertainment. :confused: :eek:
Sick focks.
What're you still doing up? Indigestion? Aluminium polish bill coming due???:) :idea:

shrek
07-22-2007, 08:58 PM
that's what great about having a crib at parker and on the river.... you have a "dock" in front of your house, :idea: you park your boat when you're done for the day and don't have to pull it out every night .... "2 hour wait to pull your boat out of the water" ?? forget about it :jawdrop: ... i'm laughing at that more, than the dude with the "junior" truck pulling his 1 inch wiener boat outta the water .......:o
Tell me about it.........We spend 99% of our time in Parker........we love the Keys.........just cant afford a house there at this time......its on the schedule, though......
We usually rent in the Keys, and that is the only way to fly.........we are spoiled.........
Shrek

BIGRRNU
07-22-2007, 09:02 PM
so everyone that can afford a big boat,also has a small wiener.Maybe they are just smarter then you

EAZYKILLER2006
07-22-2007, 09:02 PM
it was my first time taking the boat out at site six also
what a nightmare

Throttle
07-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Sick focks.
I didnt see anyone suffering last nite except me... i didnt have any jack...

Throttle
07-22-2007, 09:29 PM
what a nightmare
it would be easier if you had backed the trailer in straight the first time... I know... you were just puttin on a show for us...

Throttle
07-22-2007, 09:30 PM
What're you still doing up? Indigestion? Aluminium polish bill coming due???:) :idea:
he should... you should have seen the shiat he had for dinner...:jawdrop:

EAZYKILLER2006
07-22-2007, 10:02 PM
it would be easier if you had backed the trailer in straight the first time... I know... you were just puttin on a show for us...
lol
no i couldnt see shait
and chris said he would do it:(
then he wasnt there...:)
then i had to BOO do it:confused:
i dont know where everything is...on the truck
never driven it before
kinda sucked having to figure it out in front of everyone
if it was daylight, and no one was around, oh and had a bit of practice
i would of shown you all:devil:
lol
watch next time:D

EAZYKILLER2006
07-22-2007, 10:17 PM
you're missing my point, this thread is about enjoying a dock in front of my house ..... and you're having a problem with my comment on "big boat = lil peepee", "then" (that's how you use this word) you should probably take your sensetive slippers off .. i just sold my 28' eliminator and my cock grew 7 1/2 inches :sqeyes: :)
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/worthlessthread.gif

Kachina26
07-23-2007, 03:36 AM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/worthlessthread.gif
and kept growing....
http://content.crazyphotos.com/oddanimals044.jpg

INSman
07-23-2007, 05:17 AM
Site 6 has to be the best free entertainment in Havasu, period.
Have only been there one time to help a buddy retrieve that launched there for some odd reason and wound up pulling some guys truck and boat out not once, but twice !! :jawdrop: :D

blender over
07-23-2007, 07:34 AM
what a nightmare
Remember me? i tried to help you back in your truck, you told me to go get your buddie standing by the rhino and it wasent even him??:eek:

havaduner
07-23-2007, 08:18 AM
he should... you should have seen the shiat he had for dinner...:jawdrop:
So.. that was the reason for the potty break yeasterday afternoon?

Pro Max
07-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Site 6 was classic, the best I have ever seen, especially the Bass boat on the rpm limiter for nearly 20 secs trying to push the truck out. Whoever told him to do that is cruel !

shrek
07-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Site 6 was classic, the best I have ever seen, especially the Bass boat on the rpm limiter for nearly 20 secs trying to push the truck out. Whoever told him to do that is cruel !
I saw a pontoon with a OB doing that, and the Fountain guy was doing that also..........unbelieveable.......
I got applause from the crowd when I pulled out the 28' Conguest Deck with 6 people on it with an H2 on the first try...........
Good Times........
Shrek

shrek
07-23-2007, 09:57 AM
It may work, but I think I would rather save the cavatation on my outdrive, and the danger of that............
Shrek

RiverDave
07-23-2007, 11:04 AM
you're missing my point, this thread is about enjoying a dock in front of my house ..... and you're having a problem with my comment on "big boat = lil peepee", "then" (that's how you use this word) you should probably take your sensetive slippers off .. i just sold my 28' eliminator and my cock grew 7 1/2 inches :sqeyes: :)
And yet it is titled
Site Six July 21.....
RD

RiverDave
07-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Hey, Freddie, you should round up Daphne and Velma and see if you can solve the mystery of the changing thread title.
And I woulda gotten away with it too if it wasn't for them dang pesky kids!!
RD

RiverDave
07-23-2007, 12:33 PM
speaking of pesky kids ..... i spent the majority of my four days out at the river (this past weekend), keeping the park place rental tenants off of your dock, patio and them parking all of thier trucks and boat trailers in your car port ... you may want to have a lil chat with miss kathy ...... :eek:
They were hanging out on my patio? Why?
A bunch of renters over there stole my billet hose nozzle awhile back.. I'm still not over that. :mad: Those things are 50 bucks a whack!
RD

BIGRRNU
07-23-2007, 07:08 PM
First off, you are correct Then was a typo, as I'm sure was yours on sensitive.
But now tell me more about this growth spurt of yours: So,
if my hubby sells the 40' motorhome, 30' boat, and 3 lifted F-650's ~
I would have to fear :jawdrop:
becoming a human shish ka bob? :lightsabe He is already great so
do I need to tell him to keep ALL the toys. Please say it isn't so. I am hoping for you it was just a temporary condition. :confused:

BIGRRNU
07-23-2007, 07:51 PM
She should spank you and send you to the corner. Now as much as I want a little more space by reducing toys, I would hate for him to not be able to wear shorts. As your wife knows East County is toasty, not Havi but still warm. :) :D :)

EAZYKILLER2006
07-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Remember me? i tried to help you back in your truck, you told me to go get your buddie standing by the rhino and it wasent even him??:eek:
OH HEY DUDE
so that was you :D lol
it was him, in the cowboy hat.... then when it was my turn, i couldnt see that far:D so i thought the other guy was chris
but i saw chris:( by big doug and the 2 prowlers lol
and he said he would back it up for me
cus i didnt want to try it :jawdrop: with out some practice, WELL NOT in front of everyone:(
oh well my bad
sorry about making you run over there:confused:
once i get use to the truck, i will do better
i dont like the big side mirrors on the truck:D
i cant see shait lol
we will be out again next weekend, maybe we will see you out on the water
stop by and say hi

EAZYKILLER2006
07-23-2007, 08:11 PM
oh I forgot to mention...
:confused: if you see the boat on the water, before this friday :D
its not us;)
advantage has the boat, and is testing some shait out :confused:
they have it all week:)

BigDoug
07-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Laurie, Chris wasn't wearing a cowboy hat that evening nor did he say he spoke with you at all, you have some people mixed up i think !! :D

dicudmore
07-23-2007, 08:30 PM
Laurie, Chris wasn't wearing a cowboy hat that evening nor did he say he spoke with you at all, you have some people mixed up i think !! :D
get your facts straight Doug--Laurie, mixed up on people?? NO CHANCE :D :wink:

BigDoug
07-23-2007, 08:35 PM
Im glad you said that !! :D

EAZYKILLER2006
07-23-2007, 08:58 PM
theres only one time i ever went to site six
i dropped the boat in the water, and some OTHER guy paid chris a grip of money ( forgot how much) to put their boat in the water
chris dropped the boat in the water for that dude...by me
I SAID THEN, I WOULD NEVER PICK UP MY BOAT FROM SIX
to chris
if i didnt have to
anyways, he said then...(chris)
that he is pretty much at site six OFTEN, and that if i ever needed help
he would do it for me
in fact that day
he said he would do it for me, then, IF I CAME BACK
but HELL NO, we had the other truck, and i sure wouldnt attempt TAKING MY BOAT OUT with the 2 wheel drive 1500 truck we use to have
it could barley do it at winsor
well, if you remind him of the last conversation we had, which was a while back
im sure he will remember

DUCKY
07-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Shrek
If you saw the guy with the Fountain, then I am sure the other comments are referring to the cluster f**k we had trying to get out...... It took us about 8 guys in the back of the truck, airing down the tires, help from the boat, and still a bunch of tire smoke....

BigDoug
07-23-2007, 09:41 PM
Laurie, i was talking to a guy next to our Arctic Cat when you sent down a guy (one of our own h/b) and he said.... "hey, easykiller wants you to help her with the truck, you are Chris right ?".............he said "i don't know what your talking about and im not Chris"................you should get your eyes checked too !! :D