PDA

View Full Version : Sandbar drama yesterday

cheese
07-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Does anyone know about a bunch of fights at the sandbar yesterday the 21st? I had a friend lose a purse on a boat "Tige". The boat owners bailed when the fights started and she's trying to track them down. I think it was maroon and gray. There was also a blue and black wakedboard boat with a stripper pole. We're assuming they were friends. So if anyone knows any of these people, let me know. I have a name of Bobby on the maroon and gray boat. I'm not trying to spread rumors, just trying to find her purse.

32sunrkt
07-23-2007, 06:38 AM
OH boy, Here we go again, those young'ins & the wake board boats..:)

topless
07-23-2007, 08:18 AM
As an aside, who the hell brings a purse while boating?People who don't want to leave it in the truck perhaps?????:idea:

my21advantage
07-23-2007, 08:18 AM
As an aside, who the hell brings a purse while boating?
And leaves it on a boat...apparently someone she doesn't even know:idea:

Havasu1
07-23-2007, 08:21 AM
What the hell happened on Saturday, by late afternoon it was brawl central at the Sandbar........Once the fighting started, we got the hell out of there. Not to mention the guy that tripped on to the horseshoe stake and put a huge gash in his leg.

HokeySon
07-23-2007, 08:22 AM
well, it matched my high heels, but they wouldn't let me on the boat with the heels, so I just brought the purse .. I mean man bag.

Coach
07-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Here's an idea. Leave it at home, at your trailer, at your big baller crib or at the hotel. What in the world could you possibly need out of your purse that you couldn't carry in one of those little waterproof holders? A $20, your ID and a credit card?
Exactly!
That is 2 weeks in a row where there have been fights at the sandbar. Last weekend there were a bunch of chicks fighting and wouldn't let it go so finally the guys got the gals in a boat an took off. People just need to chill out and enjoy the lake not look for a fight.

Trailer Park Casanova
07-23-2007, 08:37 AM
Was this the stripper pole boat?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812474476-med.jpg

Dave C
07-23-2007, 08:43 AM
maybe it was more like a "bag of tricks" :eek: ;) :D

westair
07-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Exactly!
That is 2 weeks in a row where there have been fights at the sandbar. Last weekend there were a bunch of chicks fighting and wouldn't let it go so finally the guys got the gals in a boat an took off. People just need to chill out and enjoy the lake not look for a fight.
Would you mind posting of video of that!!:D Thanks in advance:D
Seriously, this does not look good for the future of the Sandbar!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 08:45 AM
and people wonder why they want to close the sandbar.:rolleyes:

Baja Big Dog
07-23-2007, 08:46 AM
My incident was at the little sandbar in Parker. I know the guy that owns the boat they were in, I think his name is Mark. I know him because I've seen him every other weekend for the last couple years. He wasn't the guy that hit my daughter five years ago, just one of his knucklehead friends still looking to cause shit like he was five years ago.
Two words...Hole saw!!!!
or two more words.....Drain Plug!!!
We saw a group of dick heads like this about three years ago start some shit with a guy and his wife, 5 or 6 guys chest puffed out, little dicks swaying. A guy on the other side of the guy and his wife got involved and the bad asses gave him shit. The guy casually swims over to the dick heads boat and some how the plug on the boat fell out!!!! Go figure. We left as the water was up to the engine cover.

Coach
07-23-2007, 08:47 AM
Would you mind posting of video of that!!:D Thanks in advance:D
Seriously, this does not look good for the future of the Sandbar!
Trust me it wasn't anything worth taking a second look at.

Big Warlock
07-23-2007, 08:49 AM
Hell, that's why people don't go to Havasu anymore!!!!

uLtRADeNniS
07-23-2007, 09:24 AM
Here's an idea. Leave it at home, at your trailer, at your big baller crib or at the hotel. What in the world could you possibly need out of your purse that you couldn't carry in one of those little waterproof holders? A $20, your ID and a credit card?
Hmm Now thats a smart! idea:idea: :D :D
Thats all I carry? I dont even bring a cell phone.

Trailer Park Casanova
07-23-2007, 09:49 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/381206_051-med.jpg

OKIE-JET
07-23-2007, 09:50 AM
When the six of them realized they couldn't terrify me, they left about 15 minutes later like a bunch of pussies. The main guy even said "We didn't pick today to park next to you because you're by yourself." Yeah, right. As my friend Tony would say "less talking, more hitting." :D
Say hello to my leeetle friend..:D

Nord
07-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Two words...Hole saw!!!!
or two more words.....Drain Plug!!!
We saw a group of dick heads like this about three years ago start some shit with a guy and his wife, 5 or 6 guys chest puffed out, little dicks swaying. A guy on the other side of the guy and his wife got involved and the bad asses gave him shit. The guy casually swims over to the dick heads boat and some how the plug on the boat fell out!!!! Go figure. We left as the water was up to the engine cover.
Pulling drain plugs?? I hope you are just kidding. That is no way to get back at anyone.

chase8
07-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Didn't you guys know. Nowdays EVERYONE is a badass! Even the ladies are steppin up to throw down. I think alcohol is a big part of the problem. To many angry drunks out there.

uLtRADeNniS
07-23-2007, 11:21 AM
Didn't you guys know. Nowdays EVERYONE is a badass! Even the ladies are steppin up to throw down. I think alcohol is a big part of the problem. To many angry drunks out there.
Alcohol is a huge part. That and some emotion problems ..:idea: :D :D

havaduner
07-23-2007, 11:55 AM
You could probably keep the plugs in the boat, along with some tools. That's what a white guy would do. ;)
Hey SW Bob, go back look at the picture, there's two kind of plugs in there! LOL!

Hotcobra270
07-23-2007, 12:27 PM
We were at the north east part of the sandbar and when we were leaving the current took us pretty close to a wakeboat. I had a couple of guys looking out so we didnt hit, but some young punks started helling about how this was the 3rd time someone almost hit him and even started saying racial slurs at us.

AZJD
07-23-2007, 12:31 PM
And leaves it on a boat...apparently someone she doesn't even know:idea:
That is some good investigative work Jay!:idea: :D :D :D

cheese
07-23-2007, 12:36 PM
Was this the stripper pole boat?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812474476-med.jpg
Hey, thanks for trying to help. It's not the boat we were looking for. She knew the people in the one boat but when they bailed they handed it off to the other boat. Nice friends.
And for all the other clowns commenting about who would take a purse. I bet there's one on every boat out there. Not everyone is as prepared as them. Oh well, we appreciate the help anyways.
Thanks

cheese
07-23-2007, 12:50 PM
Ouch, that really stings.
That wasn't right, sorry. Thanks for helping. :)

cheese
07-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Very true, she won't be doing that anymore. But seriously, if anyone hears anything out there about the purse, let us know. It was a Chanel. (no wonder they took it, huh)

Chipster27
07-23-2007, 01:47 PM
...That and some emotion problems ..:idea: :D :D
It takes lots of drunk dads missing dance recitals before these girls grow in to the attention whores found in today's society.
**not directed at the girl that lost the purse, I feel sorry for her, unfortunatly she happened to get caught up in the situation**

ratso
07-23-2007, 01:54 PM
Alcohol is a huge part. That and some emotion problems ..:idea: :D :D
Chicks aren't wired right to begin with, then you throw a bunch of alcohol in the mix, you just gotta expect shit is gonna go down...

Glamasu
07-23-2007, 02:03 PM
Chicks aren't wired right to begin with, then you throw a bunch of alcohol in the mix, you just gotta expect shit is gonna go down...
I AGREE !!!!!Thats funny:D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 02:05 PM
:idea: :220v: :D

ratso
07-23-2007, 02:13 PM
:idea: :220v: :D
:jawdrop:
:D

uLtRADeNniS
07-23-2007, 02:17 PM
It takes lots of drunk dads missing dance recitals before these girls grow in to the attention whores found in today's society.
**not directed at the girl that lost the purse, I feel sorry for her, unfortunatly she happened to get caught up in the situation**
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7995/attentionwhore3pp3.jpg
Very true, she won't be doing that anymore. But seriously, if anyone hears anything out there about the purse, let us know. It was a Chanel. (no wonder they took it, huh)
What is she doing bringing expensive purses on a boat? I had a girl up a few weeks ago that was wearing expensive chanel sunglasses in my picklefork. they blew off her face on a hard pass... As she started crying and bitchin...I said "next time you'll listen".:idea: :jawdrop: :D

OCMerrill
07-23-2007, 08:56 PM
LMAO! Ratso...crusing for chick fight right now.:D :D :D
Women think based HEAVILY on emotion. Alcohol dulls all emotion therefor....:D :D :D or so I've heard.

Titan7
07-23-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't understand people. I hate even going to the sandbar anymore for this very reason, there just seems to be so many haters at Havasu, more so in recent years. I avoid the area just because there are so many people that just go there, get drunk, and look for a reason to start a fight. Add this to the people stealing crap off your boat, trailer, truck at the ramp. It really makes me think about forgetting Havasu all together. During the 4th of July week somebody was kind enought to do $1100.00 worth of damage to my truck, why, oh because it was parked in my friends driveway while we were all sleeping.

OCMerrill
07-23-2007, 09:03 PM
If my wife couldn't get on the boat without carrying 40 extra tampons, she'd probably just stay home. ;)
Look on the bright side if you take on water those things have to be like instant flotation. :D
If someone said to my wife you could only bring one purse then she would. It would equal the size of the boat but there would only be one.

Misogynist
07-23-2007, 09:10 PM
ROFLMAO!.... Ratso strikes again!!... hmmmm... does Brother Ratso know women?.............. :D

Misogynist
07-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Coming to ***boat and reading Ratso's posts is like being in line at the grocery store and looking at the tabloid magazines... No matter how boring your day has been.... you can find humor in the headlines!....... :D

HavaSkank
07-24-2007, 06:59 AM
I carry butt plugs while boating.

my21advantage
07-24-2007, 07:08 AM
That is some good investigative work Jay!:idea: :D :D :D
I'd like to think so...some people are just frickin' idiots:jawdrop: :D
or maybe she wants to see this guy on the wakingboard boat again???

Dave C
07-24-2007, 07:27 AM
what for.. they just get thrown away at the first opportunity anyway ;) seems kind of a waste.
I carry butt plugs while boating.

HavaSkank
07-24-2007, 07:32 AM
what for.. they just get thrown away at the first opportunity anyway ;) seems kind of a waste.
Hey now, not everyone gets a back door pass. You have to multiple tats, a pierced face, poor oral hygiene and an extensive criminal record.

77charger
07-24-2007, 12:21 PM
the one who lost it.LOL:D

Dave C
07-24-2007, 02:22 PM
check out Mrs. Particular all of a sudden... LOL ;)
oh well count me out... I have good oral hygiene. ;)
Hey now, not everyone gets a back door pass. You have to multiple tats, a pierced face, poor oral hygiene and an extensive criminal record.

3 daytona`s
07-24-2007, 08:28 PM
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7995/attentionwhore3pp3.jpg
What is she doing bringing expensive purses on a boat? I had a girl up a few weeks ago that was wearing expensive chanel sunglasses in my picklefork. they blew off her face on a hard pass... As she started crying and bitchin...I said "next time you'll listen".:idea: :jawdrop: :D
it was while blowing past a family riding in a Bayliner while doing an unbelievable 70 MPH in your piclelfork:rolleyes:

uLtRADeNniS
07-24-2007, 10:01 PM
Hey you stupid no boat owning faggot... My boat does way more than 70mph.. thats a little over cruisin speed, I think your just jealous because you dont have a hot boat full of hot chicks and I do and Im only half your age. :eek: HATER!:idea:
So go ahead and keep talkin shit to me and the few others on here you do. We will all laugh it up while on our boats at the river while your building sand castles.

3 daytona`s
07-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Hey you stupid no boat owning faggot... My boat does way more than 70mph.. thats a little over cruisin speed, I think your just jealous because you dont have a hot boat full of hot chicks and I do and Im only half your age. :eek: HATER!:idea:
So go ahead and keep talkin shit to me and the few others on here you do. We will all laugh it up while on our boats at the river while your building sand castles.
sure are pissy,you were the one bragging about the 70mph. I realize you bought it off E-Bay but do not believe all claims. But it did blow her glasses off so pretty fast.Now think real hard about some intelligent come back for a change,instead of your bad ass jet boater I.Q. Are you kidding 70 is just a little over cruising speed. OMG you are the MAN

uLtRADeNniS
07-24-2007, 10:33 PM
sure are pissy,you were the one bragging about the 70mph. I realize you bought it off E-Bay but do not believe all claims. But it did blow her glasses off so pretty fast.Now think real hard about some intelligent come back for a change,instead of your bad ass jet boater I.Q. Are you kidding 70 is just a little over cruising speed. OMG you are the MAN
haha.. Where do you get your info from? My boat was not purchased from Ebay?
Hey instead of bickering with you on ***boat heres an idea.... Go away, and take the time you spend on hb to get a second job. Then go a buy a boat thats faster than mine fill it full of girls hotter than the ones i bring. Then you can log back on to ***boat and talk shit to me. Until then Im done with you.

Kilrtoy
07-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Hey instead of bickering with you on ***boat heres an idea.... Go away, and take the time you spend on hb to get a second job. Then go a buy a boat thats faster than mine fill it full of girls hotter than the ones i bring. Then you can log back on to ***boat and talk shit to me. Until then Im done with you.
I love the old days of ***boat

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-24-2007, 10:44 PM
I love the old days of ***boat
:D yessss I can remeber the good old days

3 daytona`s
07-24-2007, 10:46 PM
an intelligent comeback:rolleyes: anyway I just do not understand why you would have changed your first screen name? I was so fitting. You came in posting last week how cool you felt to blow by a family doing 70.I called you on it had nothing to do with the thread,just as your sun glasses post.You get confronted and get all freaked. :rolleyes: :confused: :idea: :)

uLtRADeNniS
07-24-2007, 10:55 PM
an intelligent comeback:rolleyes: anyway I just do not understand why you would have changed your first screen name? I was so fitting. You came in posting last week how cool you felt to blow by a family doing 70.I called you on it had nothing to do with the thread,just as your sun glasses post.You get confronted and get all freaked. :rolleyes: :confused: :idea: :)
What are talking about?? freaked out?? I dont give a shit what you think? I dont even know you. My sunglasses post was relevant due to the of not bringing expensive items on to a boat..Remember when I bitch slapped you in this thread and you never bothered to return.
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157987
Dude seriously go away And get a life. You obviously dont have one to be so infatuated with mine and guys that dont dont wave to you. Your just a miserable hater that trys to trash talk sh.t on ***boat because thats how you make up for not having your own boat. Shouldn't you be inflating your inner tube for the weekend?

3 daytona`s
07-24-2007, 11:04 PM
What are talking about?? freaked out?? I dont give a shit what you think? I dont even know you. My sunglasses post was relevant due to the of not bringing expensive items on to a boat..Remember when I bitch slapped you in this thread and you never bothered to return.
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157987
Dude seriously go away And get a life. You obviously dont have one to be so infatuated with mine and guys that dont dont wave to you. Your just a miserable hater that trys to trash talk sh.t on ***boat because thats how you make up for not having your own boat. Shouldn't you be inflating your inner tube for the weekend?
mad at me and was done responding:idea: you got called on your Dumb and Young comments and it embarrassed you :rolleyes: it is what it is.

OverKill
07-24-2007, 11:10 PM
All I got to say is Keep posting 3 daytonas. I like the avatar

uLtRADeNniS
07-24-2007, 11:11 PM
mad at me and was done responding:idea: you got called on your Dumb and Young comments and it embarrassed you :rolleyes: it is what it is.
Oh God your so lame dude.:rolleyes:
Me embarrassed?? Of what?
If you want I can post all the pms you sent to a woman on ***boat trying to hook up. They are pretty pathetic and disgusting bro. Whats wrong with you man, you hang on the river walk all day thats packed with hot girls and cant swoop one up..shit half of them are drunk.:D :rolleyes: :jawdrop:
Maybe you should try and invite them for a ride on your inner tube.:idea:

DUNDUN
07-24-2007, 11:23 PM
:D yessss I can remeber the good old days
days without ***boat bicker sessions?
as for some of the other things ive read on this thread, i am shocked that anyone would pull the plug on someones boat. that is so f*cked in so many different ways its unbelievable. what the hell is wrong in some peoples heads?

3 daytona`s
07-24-2007, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the break:D

roln 20s
07-24-2007, 11:42 PM
If anyone wants to get back to the original question -- here you go:
The boat was a pale blue and black Malibu VLX wakesetter with the stripper pole. I did see some girl yelling for them to come back cuz they had her purse. I did see them come back, but if its the same girl you are referring to, they must not have had it. Funny to see -- the boat with the stripper pole had 15 people on it all day and had 1 guy and 1 girl when it left the sandbar. Saturday was the best day I have had at the Sandbar in over a year, even with the stupid brawl. I was doing a final 'people watch' walk around the sandbar with Jess when I heard these two drunk girls (looked to be about 10) yelling at a few big guys. The guys with these girls were a solid 125 lbs vs the big 200 + pounders. Alcohol really makes people stupid. People were trying to get them to shut up and just walk away. I thought it was going to happen until one of the chicks just walked up and punched the big guy in the face. He pushed her away, her boy toy had to defend her, threw a punch too, then got closed lined, pulled down and just about choked out until someone pulled them apart. Needless to say, it was on from there. Those trying to break it up were getting swung at and the 6 person issue turned into 50 + These are the stupid things that WILL get that place shut down. It was sad to see how fast it got out of control. I did what any smart person would do IMO -- walk away, pull my anchor and SandSpike and head to the channel. NOTE -- be the bigger man (or woman) and WALK AWAY. Its the lake, I still go just to have a good time and feel most of us do. Those that don't -- STAY home!!
Good luck getting the purse back.
Roln 20s

bignet
07-24-2007, 11:42 PM
didn't see what caused the fight, but was chillin with Kilrtoy and Grasspays when the fight escalated......pretty crazy how it turned into a big melee...:idea:
too much testosterone walking around!
:devil:
bignet

Redneck
07-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Does anyone know about a bunch of fights at the sandbar yesterday the 21st? I had a friend lose a purse on a boat "Tige". The boat owners bailed when the fights started and she's trying to track them down. I think it was maroon and gray. There was also a blue and black wakedboard boat with a stripper pole. We're assuming they were friends. So if anyone knows any of these people, let me know. I have a name of Bobby on the maroon and gray boat. I'm not trying to spread rumors, just trying to find her purse.
dont know about the boat but saw a few wakeboard boats parked at nautical tonight.

OverKill
07-25-2007, 12:37 AM
You know what's funny. I will bet that all 50 people involved in that fight, don't post up here on the boards. What do you think??
I hang out with alot of cool peeps here on the boards, and only see the BS come from the people that never heard of Hot Boat.com.
OverKill

TAF
07-25-2007, 05:18 AM
his avatar always reminds me of an ex-girlfriend...........................:sqeyes: :idea: