PDA

View Full Version : Lake Tenkiller, Oklahoma

finman
07-23-2007, 08:16 AM
Does anyone from this site visit Lake Tenkiller.
I went this weekend and its the first time i have been back in years.
It has always been one of my favorite lakes.
Went into party cove and saw some serious hardware. Man has this lake changed.
Fin

kcvega
07-23-2007, 04:04 PM
I've been only a couple times but the party cove was pretty packed with some nice stuff. Look out for an '07 Bentley pontoon with a crashed right front tube, they hit me and another boat 2 weeks ago. Gettin fixed though.

jetter
07-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Fin
I'm from Tahlequah but live in Owasso now,I went to Tenkiller lake every weekend in the summer when I was growing up,I was down there with my boat about three weeks ago and thinking about going this weekend.

HAMMER TIME
07-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Fin
we were there this weekend it got pretty rough saturday friday was beeeautiful! saturday we were way in back of party cove for a while .saw 2 eliminator daytona's and a eliminator eagle and a sweeeet cigarette had a great time . water was up a bit

finman
07-25-2007, 09:46 AM
i was in the back of the cove as well. I had a red/white/blue supra Launch with a bunch of kids on it.
Fin

HAMMER TIME
07-25-2007, 02:13 PM
we saw you we were the white baja hammer with the red anchorshade umbrella my wife and i were wondering that day if all those kids were yours??:2purples: :eek:

25OUTLAW
07-30-2007, 09:55 AM
i was at barnicle bills when that jack a$$ hit your boat. what ended up happening with that deal

kcvega
07-30-2007, 11:01 AM
His insurance paid. Got it fixed at Shoreline in Tulsa.

finman
07-30-2007, 12:44 PM
His insurance paid. Got it fixed at Shoreline in Tulsa.
i havent heard of Shoreline. Do they do good fiberglass work.
I need a little work done.
thanks,
Fin

DUECE'SDAD
07-30-2007, 01:42 PM
How did it come out ???? We do alotta glass repair and boat work . . . i just finished a floor in one, stringers and paint on another . . . www.legendscollision.com

finman
07-30-2007, 01:45 PM
How did it come out ???? We do alotta glass repair and boat work . . . i just finished a floor in one, stringers and paint on another . . . www.legendscollision.com
Duece,
I will probably give you a call in a few months to fix some spider gel coat cracks on my supra.
Fin

kcvega
07-30-2007, 02:02 PM
They did a good job for me. It was mostly bad chips and scratches. They are new in town from Kansas City. 249-0049

DUECE'SDAD
07-30-2007, 03:09 PM
by the way either one of you guys coming down to okmulgee this weekend ???

finman
09-21-2007, 05:51 AM
Duece,
I when would be a good time to bring my boat out to have some gel coat looked at?
Fin