PDA

View Full Version : everyones animals

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 09:26 AM
aee anyones animals going ape shiat today. My dog is drivin me crazy.. Walkin around , laying down, barking at nothin. cat is doing the I see something but there is nothin there thing..
anyone having the same deal with any animals today or are mine just freakin out.. :confused:

Havasu_Dreamin
07-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Earthquake! :D

Baja Big Dog
07-23-2007, 09:28 AM
Earthquake comming soon!!!:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Earthquake comming soon!!!:eek:
Thats what I was thinking.. :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 09:30 AM
it better be worth it then, He is drivin me to the loony bin.. :D

SummitKarl
07-23-2007, 09:37 AM
could be Fallout:idea: :jawdrop: :D
Another radiation leak at Japan N-plant
Friday, July 20, 2007
Regulators discovered yesterday that radioactive material was leaking at least until late Wednesday from an atomic plant damaged in an earthquake, adding to criticism of the embattled plant operator.
Nuclear inspectors probed the Kashiwazaki- Kariwa plant, which suffered a barrage of leaks and malfunctions in Monday's 6.8-magnitude quake in northwestern Japan. The plant was ordered shut down indefinitely on Wednesday.
The Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency found radioactive iodine had leaked from an exhaust pipe at the No 7 reactor between Tuesday and Wednesday night, though it was too small an amount to be dangerous.
Operator Tokyo Electric Power Co had already announced the release of other radioactive materials from the exhaust vent.
Members of another panel, the Nuclear Safety Commission, also toured the plant yesterday and criticized Tepco for missteps in its response to Monday's quake, which killed at least 10 people and injured more than 1,000. But the commission concluded none of the errors threatened public health.
Still, panel members criticized Tepco for a bungled response to a quake-triggered fire at an electrical transformer. Plant managers said they had no chemical firefighting vehicle, and a local fire service took 90 minutes to respond.
Tepco said the force of the quake had exceeded its resistance guidelines at all seven reactors, sometimes by more than double.
The quake has caused trouble for other industries, including carmakers. Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mitsubishi and Fuji Heavy Industries, the maker of Subaru, all halted production because a parts supplier's factory was damaged.
And Tepco has warned that the closure of the key nuclear reactor could trigger a power shortage in the summer months. It has asked other power companies to consider providing emergency electricity to help meet the seasonal surge in demand. ASSOCIATED PRESS

SummitKarl
07-23-2007, 09:39 AM
or you just need to put the cap back on the PVC cement:idea: :confused: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 09:44 AM
or you just need to put the cap back on the PVC cement:idea: :confused: :D
abs is worse.. :jawdrop: :D :D
I guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffin glue..:D

Mrs.Racer277
07-23-2007, 10:08 AM
YIKES!! I am thinking earthquake also! :confused: :confused:

HM
07-23-2007, 10:12 AM
abs is worse.. :jawdrop: :D :D
I guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffin glue..:D
I guess I picked the wrong day to stop taking anfedamines. :D

Quest4Fun
07-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Earthquake was my first thought too. Better start stocking up on survival supplies! :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:18 AM
Earthquake was my first thought too. Better start stocking up on survival supplies! :eek:
I think I should just head to Havi..:D :D

Windy
07-23-2007, 10:18 AM
My dog is being the lazy ass she normally is this morning. Life is so tuff for her. :)

Quest4Fun
07-23-2007, 10:19 AM
I think I should just head to Havi..:D :D
I think you should. My dogs are acting normal...which is laying around sleeping all day!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:21 AM
I think you should. My dogs are acting normal...which is laying around sleeping all day!
wish we could.. next week hopefully..:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:22 AM
My dog is being the lazy ass she normally is this morning. Life is so tuff for her. :)
I wish we all had it easy like the animals.:D

SummitKarl
07-23-2007, 10:34 AM
I wish we all had it easy like the animals.:D
Eats, poops, sleeps and is always making me buy her stuff...
Lazy Biatch:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/dinga1.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:36 AM
Eats, poops, sleeps and is always making me buy her stuff...
Lazy Biatch:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/dinga1.jpg
she is so pretty.. How could you resist buying her stuff.. :)

SummitKarl
07-23-2007, 10:41 AM
she is so pretty.. How could you resist buying her stuff.. :)
I can't;) but this week:devil: she is getting "booster shot" at the vet:jawdrop: :D
shhhhhhhhhsh....

barbigrl
07-23-2007, 10:43 AM
MY FIRST THOUGHT!!!
We are SOOO overdue! We have not had a big one in a few years! :( :eek:

HokeySon
07-23-2007, 10:46 AM
aee anyones animals going ape shiat today. My dog is drivin me crazy.. Walkin around , laying down, barking at nothin. cat is doing the I see something but there is nothin there thing..
anyone having the same deal with any animals today or are mine just freakin out.. :confused:
My dog went nuts this morning howling and crying ...
didn't think about an earthquake...
I just assumed it kind of hurt when I accidently shut his tail in the car door ....
He is okay .. he just gave me some really dirty looks from the back seat.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-23-2007, 10:49 AM
My dog went nuts this morning howling and crying ...
didn't think about an earthquake...
I just assumed it kind of hurt when I accidently shut his tail in the car door ....
He is okay .. he just gave me some really dirty looks from the back seat.
:jawdrop: poor doggy.. :jawdrop: :)