PDA

View Full Version : "Wanted" Hot Rod Lake/River Boats

Squirtin Thunder
07-23-2007, 03:37 PM
The SCSC Nostalgia Jet Class is looking for Two or Three jet boat guys to step up at Bakersfield on Oct. 6th & 7th at Lake Ming. We are looking for guys to help fill the class. There will be $500 purse presented by Rush Truck Centers for the weekend along with some trophies and plaques.
APBA / SCSC Nostalgia Jet General Rules
1) Required: Minimum of 3 - 9 Boats.
2) Maximum hull length of 21'. All boat hulls are to be twenty (20) years or older, or a similar replica of a hull twenty (20) years or older.
3) Entry Fee: $100/average per day, rates may vary.
4) Plus APBA Membership fee (can apply for Single Event rather than full membership). All drivers and riders must be listed as APBA Inboard Endurance members. All drivers and riders must provide proof of a certified FAA or DOT physical.
5) Plus SCSC membership fee - $20/year, or affiliated race site club membership.
6) Certified Life Jacket & Helmet, Per APBA specified rules. Helmet and jacket must meet APBA rule, (ii) For participants in open and unrestrained cockpits, the upper fifty percent (50%) of the helmet must be neon, florescent, red, orange, yellow, or international orange, and meet current certification. All rookie drivers must place a 1” wide “X” on the back of helmet for a period on one calendar year. All safety equipment MUST be worn properly per manufacturers specified instructions. Failure to do so will be disqualification for that heat race.
7) Boats to be in safety compliance, Per APBA specified rules. Safety inspections are mandatory and boats must be in mechanically sound condition and pass required APBA safety rules.
8) No Jet-A-way required.
9) MANDATORY GPS – ALL competitors must have a hand held GPS to compete. GPS must have max speed sensor and recording. All GPS units will be checked prior to and after each race. If the GPS unit is inoperative or does not register or registers a skewed reading, that driver will be penalized one lap. Second offense will result in disqualification from racing at that weekend. A Driver will not be scored and lose any points earned if found to have raced without a GPS on board. No GPS shall leave competitors boat until checked by official.
10) Maximum speed 80.9 MPH. Speed will be monitored and recorded by a hand held GPS unit with recall. Any competitor who exceeds 80.9 – 84.9 mph will be penalized one lap. Any competitor who exceeds 84.9 mph will be disqualified for the weekend. Any competitor who is penalized for two weekends will no long be eligible to compete in any future Nostalgia class races.
11) Kill switch.
12) Helmet restraints.
13) All drivers must wear long durable pants and a long sleeve shirt. It is recommended that drivers wear a full length, one or two-piece, 1 layer driving suit.
14) Any engine (ci), as many carbs as wanted, injection, super chargers, blowers, turbos, anything including Turbine engines. Any fuel, gas, diesel, etc may be used.
15) Turning Rudder - must be equipped with a rudder that extends at least 4 inches below the lowest point of the jet nozzle housing and has a minimum surface area of 16 inches.
16) Jet-O-vator or Place Diverter adjustable nozzles may be used. A Diverter stop is required and the rooster tail is not to exceed 4’-5’ off the water, this also includes fixed nozzle boats. Diverter shall remain in the full down position at all times when operating in or near pit row. Upon departure from pit row, the nozzle shall remain in the full down position until safely on the racecourse. Failure to do so will results in one lap penalty.
17) Through bolted loader must be securely attached using 4 - 5/16" black oxide bolts.
18) The numbers must be starting with nj or cj, and per APBA specified rules.
19) The race heat will consist of a minimum of 2 warm-up laps and 4 race laps.
20) Infraction/Penalty for buoy: Hitting a buoy results in one lap penalty. Killing or damaging a buoy results in one lap penalty and $200 fine.
21) The Nostalgia Jet Racing Season runs from March through November.
22) Nostalgia Jet bonus points of 5 points per event, are awarded to competitors that travel outside the class to help promote boat racing. Any event such as The Burley Regatta, The Nostalgia Cup and The Parker 300 Enduro or similar are accepted. To receive credit you must have proof that you registered and at least started the race.
23) Boat/Driver Points, as it stands now the driver will get the credit at the race site and receive the points for that event per SCSC. At the end of season, the points go to the boat per APBA.
24) Have fun and be safe. Safety is of paramount concern. All rulings by race officials for the Nostalgia Classes will be done to promote and maintain safety. All competitors will operate under that premise and there will be NO compromise for safety.

victorfb
07-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Hummmm? damn it jim, you know darn well toni wouldnt let me, but then again if i can find a sponsor for the entry fee, fuel, and safety gear? :D
oh wait, id need to make a rudder too. damn friggin rules.

Daytona100
07-24-2007, 12:27 AM
Good luck. Mike:D

Ralph Brunt
07-24-2007, 06:21 AM
Hummmm? damn it jim, you know darn well toni wouldnt let me, but then again if i can find a sponsor for the entry fee, fuel, and safety gear? :D
oh wait, id need to make a rudder too. damn friggin rules.
you dont need a sponsor you just need to win (if you can);) and take home the $$$$$, if you show up and dont have a rudder i'll give you one.

Goad
07-24-2007, 07:10 AM
This is how serious I am about promoting this class....
I am offering $200 (1 paid 2 day registration) to anyone that wants to go out and run this class at Lake Ming in Bakersfield, CA in September.
The only catch is that you gotta run my stickers
Just like a crack dealer giving out candy at the playground, you will return for more. :D
Obviously, this offer isnt for cj53, cj812, cj72, cj22, cj410, or cj288. ;)
PM me if youre interested.

Ralph Brunt
07-24-2007, 07:25 AM
I am offering $200 (1 paid 2 day registration) to anyone that wants to go out and run this class at Lake Ming in Bakersfield, CA in September.
Just like a crack dealer giving out candy at the playground, you will return for more. :D
you suck:devil:
good job goad they dont have any excuses now.
lets do it guys!!! we are all serious about this class and we will do just about anything to get you guys out there, because we know once you do it your life will never be the same.
you can contact any one of us and we will help you.

the return of the donut club
07-24-2007, 12:07 PM
watch it folks... he's back

pw_Tony
07-24-2007, 12:36 PM
Who are you?

Bottle Fed
07-24-2007, 12:39 PM
not the forbidden donut, say its not true. Let me know James if you are planning on doing this race so I can plan on being there.

Ralph Brunt
07-24-2007, 01:09 PM
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ABOUT RACING
we as a class are trying to promote this thing not just one guy, and as you can see there is prize money as well as one paid entry for any one who would like to participate.
thank you ralph cj812

Squirtin Thunder
07-24-2007, 01:22 PM
not the forbidden donut, say its not true. Let me know James if you are planning on doing this race so I can plan on being there.
Yes I will be there running the Ford Powered cj/nj 72 Sanger Custom Sprint Jet.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-24-2007, 07:28 PM
WHo are you talking about? If you would take the stick out of your mouth then we could hear you:idea: Uncover the secondary screen name:idea:

Ralph Brunt
07-25-2007, 06:51 AM
hey 396 you gunna give the circle thing a try?

lilrick
07-25-2007, 07:57 AM
If I had a jet boat....I might consider it.:D It would be a blast to run with you guys.

Goad
07-25-2007, 08:50 AM
If I had a jet boat....I might consider it.:D It would be a blast to run with you guys.
lets make it happen. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-25-2007, 11:26 AM
hey 396 you gunna give the circle thing a try?
Not anytime soon. Still recovering.........

Squirtin Thunder
07-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Pro Stock next season right ?
I see the Sanger PS 72 in my future.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb43/sam_snead01/sangerad.jpg

lilrick
07-25-2007, 08:45 PM
Pro stock boats are very expensive.......

flat broke
07-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Pro stock boats are very expensive.......
Only the competitive ones ;)
Chris

Jetaholic
07-25-2007, 08:58 PM
I would love to run this class, but I'm not sure if I'll have my ride running by that time. I'm hoping to God I get it water ready for Labor Day weekend.

Goad
07-25-2007, 09:21 PM
I would love to run this class, but I'm not sure if I'll have my ride running by that time. I'm hoping to God I get it water ready for Labor Day weekend.
no offense....but youre DQ'd from the sponsorship deal above ;) ....i would REALLY hate to slap stickers on that beautiful new gel :D
youre boats come a long way and is really lookin great.

dmontzsta
07-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Only the competitive ones ;)
Chris
BAM!!! :) So true...
Competitive boat racing is very hard for the average joe. There is alot of big dollar machines in K, SS, PS and Crackerbox, so to compete you are looking at landing a nice sponsor or having deep pockets.

Goad
07-25-2007, 09:40 PM
BAM!!! :) So true...
Competitive boat racing is very hard for the average joe. There is alot of big dollar machines in K, SS, PS and Crackerbox, so to compete you are looking at landing a nice sponsor or having deep pockets.
thats whats great about this class...run what cha brung.....you dont have to be the fastest boat out there to have fun.

cyclone
07-25-2007, 09:41 PM
deep pockets. now there's a name for a boat.

dmontzsta
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM
thats whats great about this class...run what cha brung.....you dont have to be the fastest boat out there to have fun.
yup, the same goes for Nostalgia flat, having a speed limit levels the playing fields and leaves it all up the set up and driver.

dmontzsta
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM
deep pockets. now there's a name for a boat.
Kind of surprising you dont see that more often, kind of like flat broke. :D

lilrick
07-26-2007, 07:33 AM
well, the boat I was interested in buying is no longer for sale. Anybody have any leads on a circle boat?? {jet}

dmontzsta
07-26-2007, 09:40 AM
well, the boat I was interested in buying is no longer for sale. Anybody have any leads on a circle boat?? {jet}
How about FourQ's?
If you are going to get a jet, atleast get a Biesemeyer.

BrendellaJet
07-26-2007, 09:58 AM
When Jeff Bennett Blueprinted the bottom on my boat he confirmed that the hull was used for circle racing back in the day. Needs next to nothing, pump is tricked out. rail kit, gauges, new cables, 15 gallon imco's...Sell your vdrive and buy it. Or keep your vdrive and buy mine too.:D

clownpuncher
07-26-2007, 10:38 AM
I might know of a super clean Rogers available.

lilrick
07-26-2007, 12:00 PM
When Jeff Bennett Blueprinted the bottom on my boat he confirmed that the hull was used for circle racing back in the day. Needs next to nothing, pump is tricked out. rail kit, gauges, new cables, 15 gallon imco's...Sell your vdrive and buy it. Or keep your vdrive and buy mine too.:D
I will definitely consider it. Does your boat have a turning fin in the bottom of the boat??

BrendellaJet
07-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Nope, but I'll put one in if you want one.

lilrick
07-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Nope, but I'll put one in if you want one.
I was just looking at it again.....and it is exactly what I am looking for ...I just need to move my item first.

Ralph Brunt
07-26-2007, 12:36 PM
I was just looking at it again.....and it is exactly what I am looking for ...I just need to move my item first.
that's right buddy, you get yours and come out and race with us:)

BrendellaJet
07-26-2007, 12:54 PM
The nice thing about this hull is that it is ready for cav plates. If i was going to keep it I would have engineered the set up, but if you are going racing with it that would be a nice way to go.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/100_0600.JPG

lilrick
07-26-2007, 02:51 PM
OH MY GOD...... that is very cool. I need this boat.

BrendellaJet
07-26-2007, 02:56 PM
come and get it!

Ralph Brunt
07-26-2007, 02:56 PM
that thing is screaming RACE ME

Goad
07-26-2007, 02:57 PM
thats one sexy bottom

Squirtin Thunder
07-26-2007, 03:05 PM
That sure looks like it will put you in the spin cycle extreamly quick. Maybe even quicker if it had cav plates.
But it does look like one hell of a dragboat bottom. Very nice !

BrendellaJet
07-26-2007, 03:11 PM
That sure looks like it will put you in the spin cycle extreamly quick. Maybe even quick if it had cav plates.
But it does look like one hell of a dragboat bottom. Very nice !
tell him that when he passes you!!!!:D LOL. This boat has illustrated no ill handling. A turnfin will keep you headed in the direction you want to go.

Squirtin Thunder
07-26-2007, 03:17 PM
going stright is one thing but turning is another. This class has an 80.9mph max speed limit. Like I said it is a very nice drag bottom.

BrendellaJet
07-26-2007, 03:24 PM
going stright is one thing but turning is another. This class has an 80.9mph max speed limit. Like I said it is a very nice drag bottom.
All I know is that Jeff told me that the hull was good at turning left back in the day...Ill believe you instead since you know more than he does. Beisemeyers must suck at turning left too then since they dont have the sanger bottom right?

Squirtin Thunder
07-26-2007, 03:24 PM
I heard this boat is perfect for the class !!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/212Boat_813071.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
07-26-2007, 03:28 PM
All I know is that Jeff told me that the hull was good at turning left back in the day...Ill believe you instead since you know more than he does. Beisemeyers must suck at turning left too then since they dont have the sanger bottom right?
No actually that has a very nice smooth bottom on it this is in no way an attack on you or your boat. It needs some sort of runners on it to help hold it in on the turns. I really think you have done a very nice job on it. But if Jeff knew you wanted to circle race the boat he would have done it a bit differently.

BrendellaJet
07-26-2007, 03:34 PM
I heard this boat is perfect for the class !!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/212Boat_813071.jpg
Im not asking you to kiss my ass, but dont come on here acting like you are the circle boat king know it all unless you can back it up with a room full of trophys & proof that you are a rocket scientist who understands what makes boats work for turning. In my case, the guy who worked on my boat has all of the above and then some, so I tend to believe him over someone who has less.
Last I checked the bottom on my brendella is pretty similar to your sanger...

Goad
07-26-2007, 03:35 PM
i dig those low profile corbeau's... I bet they are comfy and hold your ass in the seat in turns

BrendellaJet
07-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Here is a better pic for you.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/100_0599.JPG

Squirtin Thunder
07-26-2007, 03:42 PM
That is a very nice bottom looks much different in that pic than the first. It looks to be very similar to the Hondo Pantera, "Hurryround Hondo" KJ .

Squirtin Thunder
07-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Well then someone buy the thing and race it !

BrendellaJet
07-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Well then someone buy the thing and race it !
It is indeed a copy of the hondo pantera bottom.:D

BrendellaJet
07-26-2007, 04:14 PM
i dig those low profile corbeau's... I bet they are comfy and hold your ass in the seat in turns
They are very comfy. The seats are pretty laid back but there is a lot of knee support(under the leg) which bends your leg and that allows the foot pedal to be placed just under the deck. The result is that your legs are barely under the deck which should make fore a safe escape from the boat if shit happens.

bottom feeder
07-26-2007, 08:33 PM
Here is a better pic for you.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/100_0599.JPG
lets see:D Radius bottom. slight strake hight on one and two. Rather wide on the lifting face. Intake fin length shortend. Radius reverse chine squared off with #2 strake. Boat will run high and fast, light inside roll in the turn. Will tend to side skip when the water gets bumpy. Should be just as good as it was 20 years ago. Add a turn fin left of center on the keel and transom left side to help you when the going gets ruff and it should be a real head turner.

djunkie
07-26-2007, 09:04 PM
OH MY GOD...... that is very cool. I need this boat.
Stick with the V-Drives ya homo!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

lilrick
07-26-2007, 09:07 PM
hehe...

djunkie
07-26-2007, 09:08 PM
hehe...
Well it looks good though. For a jet boat. :D :D

lilrick
07-26-2007, 09:11 PM
I would make it sexy though!

djunkie
07-26-2007, 09:16 PM
I would make it sexy though!
Thats just wrong man. :yuk: :D :D

BrendellaJet
07-26-2007, 09:36 PM
lets see:D Radius bottom. slight strake hight on one and two. Rather wide on the lifting face. Intake fin length shortend. Radius reverse chine squared off with #2 strake. Boat will run high and fast, light inside roll in the turn. Will tend to side skip when the water gets bumpy. Should be just as good as it was 20 years ago. Add a turn fin left of center on the keel and transom left side to help you when the going gets ruff and it should be a real head turner.
Dont forget to stomp the go pedal. This boat loves chop and the faster you go over it, the better it rides.

lilrick
07-27-2007, 09:15 PM
down peddle action will definitely be in order.

Moneypitt
07-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Dont forget to stomp the go pedal. This boat loves chop and the faster you go over it, the better it rides.
down peddle action will definitely be in order.
There are cheap shoes available with more "grip" than this, geta grip guys....All is not sunshine and roses............MP

BrendellaJet
07-28-2007, 09:08 AM
There are cheap shoes available with more "grip" than this, geta grip guys....All is not sunshine and roses............MP
The boat already has a shoe, although it wasn't cheap.The boat has the provision for the plates and several people who are familiar with the hull said the plates are a nice addition.

lilrick
07-29-2007, 09:25 PM
:D

JR131
07-30-2007, 08:14 AM
hey are the jets going to run long beach???

Goad
07-30-2007, 08:20 AM
No, due to the venue's space and city time constraints, all of the Nostalgia Classes (including jets) will not be participating at the Long Beach Sprint Nationals.
Catch the all of the Nostalgia Classes at the next event on October 6th and 7th at Lake Ming in Bakersfield, CA.
-Brad Martin

Ralph Brunt
07-30-2007, 08:21 AM
due to pit space and time, no we are not running LB. Why you wanna race with us

lilrick
07-30-2007, 09:03 AM
hi Jr. I am very surprised you guys have not partaken in the action here, considering your family history and all. :D How are you guys gettin' along? Haven't seen you at the swap! :D

JR131
07-30-2007, 09:04 AM
my dad and i are putting together an 18 foot rogers so he can come out and play with you guys

BUSBY
07-30-2007, 09:11 AM
my dad and i are putting together an 18 foot rogers so he can come out and play with you guys
That's not gonna be fair ... kinda kike Mike Tyson stepping into a after school fight ... :D

Ralph Brunt
07-30-2007, 09:12 AM
we would be more than happy to have you, the next race for us is ming in october. check pm's

JR131
07-30-2007, 09:18 AM
we would like to talk with you at long beach we will be there on sat check your PMs

lilrick
07-30-2007, 09:18 AM
we're all in trouble now....:D

JR131
07-30-2007, 09:26 AM
wwwwhhhhhaaaatttt

Goad
07-30-2007, 09:26 AM
we're all in trouble now....:D
sell yer shit and get that brenny.....then it will be double trouble!

Ralph Brunt
07-30-2007, 09:43 AM
i will be with brad (goad) under the so cal jet boats.com canopy stop by and introduce your self.
ralph

lilrick
07-30-2007, 10:05 AM
sell yer shit and get that brenny.....then it will be double trouble!
yep!

JR131
07-30-2007, 10:07 AM
cool see you there
hey also do you know what it takes to set up a show booth at long beach?

Ralph Brunt
07-30-2007, 10:22 AM
cool see you there
hey also do you know what it takes to set up a show booth at long beach?
you need to get ahold of ross at the scsc

JR131
07-30-2007, 10:25 AM
do one of you guys have the phone number
thanks in advance

Oldsquirt
07-30-2007, 10:43 AM
JR131, this is from one of his recent posts in the V-drive forum....
.......Any questions please call me (310) 318-4012.
Take care,
Ross Wallach, SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.

Ralph Brunt
07-30-2007, 10:44 AM
ross's #310 318 4012 or rossdbos26@yahoo.com

JR131
07-30-2007, 10:51 AM
thanks guys
see you there
jr

BUSBY
07-30-2007, 11:20 AM
wwwwhhhhhaaaatttt
I might have to come pit w/ the R&D crew ... that'd be fun ...

Ralph Brunt
07-30-2007, 11:29 AM
I might have to come pit w/ the R&D crew ... that'd be fun ...
why dont you bring a boat and race with us?;)

JR131
07-30-2007, 11:35 AM
come on down

BUSBY
07-30-2007, 08:14 PM
why dont you bring a boat and race with us?;)
yeah, but that would mean I would actually have to get one running ... :eek:
and the wife still hasn't recovered from the last race season I raced and the 5 motors I distroyed :jawdrop:

BUSBY
07-30-2007, 08:15 PM
come on down
If you get Coors Light to sponsor you, you got a deal ... I'll be there :D

cyclone
07-30-2007, 08:54 PM
yeah, but that would mean I would actually have to get one running ... :eek:
and the wife still hasn't recovered from the last race season I raced and the 5 motors I distroyed :jawdrop:
They dont allow boost in the nostalgia jet class there's a good chance your motor might stay together the whole race Mr. 42psi in a stock chevy block. lol

djdtpr
07-30-2007, 09:15 PM
They dont allow boost in the nostalgia jet class there's a good chance your motor might stay together the whole race Mr. 42psi in a stock chevy block. lol
Whats wrong with running that kind of boost in a stock block? Still going!!!!!!:D At least mine is.;)

Squirtin Thunder
07-30-2007, 09:23 PM
As the rules are now you can run what ever you want !
Just don't go over 80.9mph.

JR131
07-31-2007, 06:04 AM
sorry dude "contract" looks like you will be hangin with the competition
oh by the way 42 lbs of boost is waaaaaay to much no wonder you spent so much money
jr

BUSBY
07-31-2007, 06:33 AM
oh by the way 42 lbs of boost is waaaaaay to much no wonder you spent so much money
Just so we've got it right ... it was 48 psi ... and that is how I found the point where BBC main caps break in half :D
But let me tell you, once you hit that 2nd gear and the lean out kicks in ... :D ... oh what a feeling!

JR131
07-31-2007, 07:54 AM
yea i bet for about 50 yards look out buddy then the big bang theory kicks in
and back to bangin out bucks we are runnin about 32 lbs and going to about 35 at this race

cyclone
07-31-2007, 09:10 AM
Just so we've got it right ... it was 48 psi ... and that is how I found the point where BBC main caps break in half :D
But let me tell you, once you hit that 2nd gear and the lean out kicks in ... :D ... oh what a feeling!
Brian "Kaboom" Busby. heh heh.:)

BUSBY
07-31-2007, 11:54 AM
yea i bet for about 50 yards look out buddy then the big bang theory kicks in
and back to bangin out bucks we are runnin about 32 lbs and going to about 35 at this race
Yeah ... but ohhhhhh that 50 yards, how good it feels :D
Brian "Kaboom" Busby. heh heh.:)
Yup, I can be called "Kaboom" Busby ... that's for sure. It's hard explaining to Gina though, that I needed to do that to stay in the points ... that's the hard part.
And, it does feel good to know that I have the sack to put the tune up there (knowing that I was most likely gonna blow) to try to go after the Swanson's, Fry's, Christle's, Mierke's, Beugeleisen's (sp? sorry Mike), etc ... that's a good crowd to be in competition with IMO ... :D

Squirtin Thunder
08-01-2007, 03:24 PM
It will be a big event at Ming. Hopefully there is enough boats, nine is the magic #. So bring them out.

Squirtin Thunder
08-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Jim, if its in Ca i might be able to make it. What kind of classes are there? Would i be running with 80mph+ boats or would i run with another pup? What would i need to do to be legit to race? How much would the whole weekend run me all included license, fees and to get required equipment?
If this offer is still on the table it might help you out !

Goad
08-02-2007, 11:12 AM
If this offer is still on the table it might help you out !
The money is still on the table.

lilrick
08-03-2007, 09:04 AM
SWEET!

Squirtin Thunder
08-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Anyone up for this ?

lilrick
08-07-2007, 10:04 AM
I am, just need a boat!

Goad
08-09-2007, 11:58 AM
I know theres people out there that are interested in my offer (hence my PM history) ....but why wont anyone step up to the plate? I know lilrick is franticly trying to get a jetboat......but what about the others?
I am curious to know whats holding people back from trying out this class? Lets get some input from outsiders to make this class more appealing to fellow jetters.

CompStompinSCS
08-09-2007, 12:07 PM
I am curious to know whats holding people back from trying out this class? Lets get some input from outsiders to make this class more appealing to fellow jetters.
Well that is quite a big question, for me it is that speed limit thing. My boat is way too fast to have a 80mph speed limit. I don't feel the rudder does anything once the engine dies and it is excess drag.

Ralph Brunt
08-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Well that is quite a big question, for me it is that speed limit thing. My boat is way too fast to have a 80mph speed limit. I don't feel the rudder does anything once the engine dies and it is excess drag.
well if your boat is so fast the rudder wont hurt you cause you know, 80.9mph:idea:
i'll bet you a 100.00 that you cant beat me, and not break out. hell i'll bet you cant beat any of the boats in our class.:eek: just so you know all but a couple boats can do over 80.9, soooo i guess you would have to be a good driver not to break out. you up for it?

BrendellaJet
08-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Racing looks like fun, but I would hate to hurt my boat. I've got a lot of work into it and to go thrash it in big water isn't something I'm really into. The speed limit kind of bugs too. My boat has the power to accelerate hard and I wouldn't be able to use that(which sux because its really fun). add to that the barriers to entry(safety equipment is expensive) and it just wouldn't be a lot of fun. Maybe if I had a ton of sponsors to foot the bill and pay for my engine rebuilds and a bikini team supporting me and a knowledgeable crew Id do it.
You know what might be more fun? How about lap racing against the clock? Either roundy round or even a course. With one boat at a time it would be a lot safer, you could go faster and the water wouldn't get ruined by having all the boats on the water which would equal a lot less wear and tear on the boats. Might take longer, but you might get more people into it...

JR131
08-09-2007, 02:08 PM
yea back in the early 70's they NJBA used to run slaloms one at a time and quick time won

BrendellaJet
08-09-2007, 02:32 PM
yea back in the early 70's they NJBA used to run slaloms one at a time and quick time won
Honestly I think that would be a blast. your boat getting damaged is far less likely, and you are still racing. Probably not as fun as running side by side, but a lot safer IMO.

Squirtin Thunder
08-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Hell my boat only runs 72 -74 mph. I run a turn fin rudder and a fin on my rideplate. I am only 10pts away from a reginal title.
Honestly I think that would be a blast. your boat getting damaged is far less likely, and you are still racing. Probably not as fun as running side by side, but a lot safer IMO.
I don't think we have had any near misses, just individual spins and duck hunting trips.

Goad
08-09-2007, 02:51 PM
I don't think we have had any near misses, just individual spins and duck hunting trips.
Too bad the nostalgia classes arent running this weekend. Omar went out and bought all new rock climbing gear. :D

Squirtin Thunder
08-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Too bad the nostalgia classes arent running this weekend. Omar went out and bought all new rock climbing gear. :D
No that is scary !:jawdrop:

Ralph Brunt
08-09-2007, 03:41 PM
brendalla, i dont know if you have ever been to the races but there are some real clean boats. We are not running a demolition derby:eek: the big water isnt that big, just mash the gas and if your boat is set up right you just go over the top. hard acceleration is what it's all about at least up to the speed limit.
safety equiptment is pricey but you can find a jacket used as i did 250.00,and of course a helmet, kill switch. there's nothing like putting on that jacket knowing it will save my ass, either on the race course or on the river.
i dont want to race on smooth water against the clock, for me theres nothing like running against my buddies side by side.
Jim you wanna borrow some points:devil:

Squirtin Thunder
08-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Jim you wanna borrow some points:devil:
Nope I will get them at the race.:D

Ralph Brunt
08-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Nope I will get them at the race.:D
not against me FORD BOY

Goad
08-09-2007, 05:19 PM
oh no you di-ent. ITS ON!

Squirtin Thunder
08-09-2007, 05:43 PM
oh no you di-ent. ITS ON!
Ralph and I have been racing very close all season. He has done a great job racing clean. But the old Sanger should hold its own in both classes (NJ & NE) at the next race, no more mistakes on my part.

Ralph Brunt
08-09-2007, 05:57 PM
are you racing NE as well?
read the post on the 460 forum

Squirtin Thunder
08-09-2007, 06:04 PM
are you racing NE as well?
Yes the boat will be running in both classes. We are prepping for the 300 as well.
read the post on the 460 forum
Yes I have some other thoughts, being I had that same problem.

lilrick
08-09-2007, 08:34 PM
well you may have a fast boat, but can it turn in 2 foot chop? Anybody can drag race a jet boat!! Try using some skill and turn with 4 other boats at the same time!! Going fast isn't that great of a challenge!

lilrick
08-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Yes the boat will be running in both classes. We are prepping for the 300 as well.
Yes I have some other thoughts, being I had that same problem.
yah , you both run fords!!

Squirtin Thunder
08-09-2007, 08:57 PM
not against me FORD BOY
Very close;
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/normal_DSCF5121.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/normal_DSCF5255.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/normal_DSCF5280.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/normal_DSCF5281.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/normal_DSCF5283.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/normal_THIS_IS_RACING_.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/261.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/normal_THE_START_DAY_2_FIRST_HEAT.jpg

Goad
08-09-2007, 11:48 PM
'close' only counts in horse shoes and hand gernades...
other then that, it just makes for good racing and having a good time....cuz thats what its about. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif...along with friendly banter. :p

lilrick
08-10-2007, 12:32 AM
those pictures look like they're all from the start????

Squirtin Thunder
08-10-2007, 05:53 AM
those pictures look like they're all from the start????
Just the last two

BrendellaJet
08-10-2007, 08:13 AM
sure would be cool to see one of these boats join you guys...
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/Hurry_round_hondo_again.jpg
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/Hurry_round_Hondo.jpg
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/KJ-440.jpg
But since that probably wont happen, somebody should by my hull which is the same bottom (including the bottom work), similar pump......lets make a deal!

Goad
08-10-2007, 08:20 AM
This one is in the process (yeah, i said it) of being brought back to life...
http://www.socaljetboats.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=381.0;attach=1107; image

BrendellaJet
08-10-2007, 08:23 AM
This one is in the process (yeah, i said it) of being brought back to life...
http://www.socaljetboats.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=381.0;attach=1107; image
just curious, how does that entry handle a shutdown? Looks a little steep...I bet it cruises through chop.

Goad
08-10-2007, 08:30 AM
just curious, how does that entry handle a shutdown? Looks a little steep...I bet it cruises through chop.
Yes, it is a pretty steep entry. I havent driven it yet...I dont think its seen water since the early 80s. The driver in the picture gave me a lot of info on the chracteristics of the boat and how it handled.
Cant wait to put it back on the water again.

hotrod56cars
08-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Goly gee, I wonder if there's a reason I don't see any tunnel hulls racing circles. I'm sure it's because I don't get out much... :idea:

BrendellaJet
08-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Goly gee, I wonder if there's a reason I don't see any tunnel hulls racing circles. I'm sure it's because I don't get out much... :idea:
I think its because they dont turn as well.

Goad
08-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Rod, There was plenty of tunnels that raced circles back in the day.
BrendellaJet, Theres some cool stories on that rogers here:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143406

BrendellaJet
08-10-2007, 09:12 AM
uhhh, you read the part about how that thing handles in the turns right?

Goad
08-10-2007, 09:24 AM
uhhh, you read the part about how that thing handles in the turns right?
The driver in the picture gave me a lot of info on the chracteristics of the boat and how it handled.
;)
For the record, I am not looking to be setting records with this boat or putting a monster engine in it....or even be a serious dedicated racer. It mostly is going to serve as a lake boat and occasionally join the guys in the circles for some fun. This boat was retired to a ski boat for a reason. I am only bringing it back to the circles for nostalgia purposes.

BrendellaJet
08-10-2007, 09:32 AM
gotcha.

hotrod56cars
08-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Rod, There was plenty of tunnels that raced circles back in the day.
[/url]
After I posted this I went to work and remembered a rule in the class, something about the boat has to be similar hulls to the era hence the Nostalgia Class. :confused: So I'm not sure if it even qualifies. I will now have about 60 more HP (on paper) and a faster hull. It should be in the mid 70's if everything is right. :)

Squirtin Thunder
08-10-2007, 04:26 PM
After I posted this I went to work and remembered a rule in the class, something about the boat has to be similar hulls to the era hence the Nostalgia Class. :confused: So I'm not sure if it even qualifies. I will now have about 60 more HP (on paper) and a faster hull. It should be in the mid 70's if everything is right. :)
2) Maximum hull length of 21'. All boat hulls are to be twenty (20) years or older, or a similar replica of a hull twenty (20) years or older.

lilrick
08-10-2007, 09:29 PM
You should have left at 3.......

Goad
08-11-2007, 12:00 AM
actually, the rules will be re-written soon (hopefully before Ming) so that the Nostalgia Jet rules will directly reflect the last known good APBA Comp Jet Rules, but adding the 80.9 mph speed cap. This would omit the rule above.
The class, in its entirety, will be working together to get a new set of rules.
-Brad

hotrod56cars
08-12-2007, 07:26 PM
So my tunnel hull was made in 1978, I guess either way it qualifies. Sweeeeeet. :idea:

Squirtin Thunder
08-15-2007, 10:50 AM
OK even though the Nostalgia Jet class was not racing a booth was at Long Beach trying to put in new drivers. The CJ 410 boat was also there on display. They have some real good bits on drivers and boats.
I have spent 3 years building this class and it is nice to see others taking an interest in it.
The next race for the Jets is Lake Ming in Bakersfield CA on Oct 6 & 7. There is Prize money, Entry fee money, Trophies, Plaques and a 24pk of Bud to the 4th place boat and 12pk of Corona to the 5th place boat. What does it take to get you guys off the trailer ?

JR131
08-15-2007, 11:34 AM
the R&D crew will be there

Goad
08-15-2007, 11:37 AM
the R&D crew will be there
It was nice meeting you and your father - looking forward to seeing you guys out at ming.

Ralph Brunt
08-15-2007, 11:40 AM
OK even though the Nostalgia Jet class was not racing a booth was at Long Beach trying to put in new drivers. The CJ 410 boat was also there on display. They have some real good bits on drivers and boats.
I have spent 3 years building this class and it is nice to see others taking an interest in it.
The next race for the Jets is Lake Ming in Bakersfield CA on Oct 6 & 7. There is Prize money, Entry fee money, Trophies, Plaques and a 24pk of Bud to the 4th place boat and 12pk of Corona to the 5th place boat. What does it take to get you guys off the trailer ?
jim we are all trying as a class to get more boats, and i as well as others thank you for your hard work in the begining and at present.
ralph

JR131
08-15-2007, 02:05 PM
yea it was good meeting you guys too were all going to have a blast out there see you at the races
jr

hotrod56cars
08-15-2007, 02:29 PM
So those of you who know me probably know that sometimes some sh!t needs to be spelled out for me.
Is my 1978 Tunnel Hull qualify to race in the nostalgia jet class? (Assuming the rest of the rules of the class are met) Thanks. :D

lilrick
08-15-2007, 04:00 PM
So those of you who know me probably know that sometimes some sh!t needs to be spelled out for me.
Is my 1978 Tunnel Hull qualify to race in the nostalgia jet class? (Assuming the rest of the rules of the class are met) Thanks. :D
YES!! YOu can race it. Terry Valore raced a tunnel for years.

lilrick
08-15-2007, 04:01 PM
YES!! YOu can race it. Terry Valore raced a tunnel for years.

Squirtin Thunder
08-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Lilrick may be driving this at Ming
http://www.nps.gov/ner/customcf/apps/CMS_HandF/GreenBoxPics/STLI_liberty%20island%20aerialR2.jpg

Goad
08-15-2007, 05:41 PM
http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/agcomm/magazine/winter06/images/raspberry.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
08-15-2007, 06:24 PM
http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/agcomm/magazine/winter06/images/raspberry.jpg
That must be the Rootin Tootin Rasberry !

lilrick
08-15-2007, 09:22 PM
http://www.nps.gov/ner/customcf/apps/CMS_HandF/GreenBoxPics/STLI_liberty%20island%20aerialR2.jpg
You bump your head?

beerjet
08-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Sooooo , just out of curiousity . What do I get :rolleyes: , or should I say . What does last place get . Any thoughts on this. :wink: :wink:
-beerjet-

dmontzsta
08-15-2007, 09:37 PM
Is that a statue of Maxi?:eek:

Squirtin Thunder
08-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Sooooo , just out of curiousity . What do I get :rolleyes: , or should I say . What does last place get . Any thoughts on this. :wink: :wink:
-beerjet-
Omar I am sure you will do very well at this next race.

Goad
08-15-2007, 11:32 PM
-beerjet-
I thought you and I already agreed on this.
Bottle of patron for last place.

Ralph Brunt
08-16-2007, 05:31 AM
I thought you and I already agreed on this.
Bottle of patron for last place.
dont make me bring the hondo:devil:

lilrick
08-16-2007, 09:58 AM
my plans are in the works . At this rate , I should make the next race with a jetboat.

Goad
08-16-2007, 10:08 AM
my plans are in the works . At this rate , I should make the next race with a jetboat.
thats what i wanna hear!
Whats the boat count at now?
1. Ralph (cj812)
2. Omar (cj22)
3. Nick (cj410)
4. Jim (cj72)
5. Toby (cj53) ???
6. Finney (cj288) ???
7. Harold Sr. (cj313)
8. Rick
9. ?!?
this is gunna be bad asssss :D
Who else? Brock? Harold Jr? any of the several guys we met at the Long Beach Sprint Nationals?
Also, I heard of some other recent jet boat purchases with intent to race them in circles. :eek:

Squirtin Thunder
08-17-2007, 04:27 AM
Looks like it will be a good race !

JR131
08-17-2007, 06:01 AM
#7 harold Sr (cj313)
jr is waiting on a custom built hull to be named at a later date
jr

Ralph Brunt
08-17-2007, 06:41 AM
#7 harold Sr (cj313)
jr is waiting on a custom built hull to be named at a later date
jr
we dont have an over 50 class:)

JR131
08-17-2007, 06:48 AM
that will make the win all the sweeter you guys being schooled by the OLD guy

Ralph Brunt
08-17-2007, 07:03 AM
true dat, i need all the schooling i can get, or luck:eek:

JR131
08-17-2007, 07:23 AM
the bud select will definetly be on ice that weekend stop by
jr

Squirtin Thunder
08-17-2007, 08:26 AM
I welcome all challengers. But remember max speed is 80.9mph over is one lap up to 84.9mph after that it is disqualification and if done again it is hit the road Jack. This is not Comp Jet !
9) MANDATORY GPS – ALL competitors must have a hand held GPS to compete. GPS must have max speed sensor and recording. All GPS units will be checked prior to and after each race. If the GPS unit is inoperative or does not register or registers a skewed reading, that driver will be penalized one lap. Second offense will result in disqualification from racing at that weekend. A Driver will not be scored and lose any points earned if found to have raced without a GPS on board. No GPS shall leave competitors boat until checked by official.
10) Maximum speed 80.9 MPH. Speed will be monitored and recorded by a hand held GPS unit with recall. Any competitor who exceeds 80.9 – 84.9 mph will be penalized one lap. Any competitor who exceeds 84.9 mph will be disqualified for the weekend. Any competitor who is penalized for two weekends will no long be eligible to compete in any future Nostalgia class races.

lilrick
08-17-2007, 08:33 AM
I welcome all challengers. But remember max speed is 80.9mph over is one lap up to 84.9mph after that it is disqualification and if done again it is hit the road Jack. This is not Comp Jet !
well, if we get increasing participation like we have this year alone, it may not be long before a CJ class will be permitted. :D Bring out the big motors!

lilrick
08-17-2007, 08:35 AM
Don't worry Jimbo....I won't wash yuh down too much....Just bring a rain jacket and turn your scoop around!!

Squirtin Thunder
08-17-2007, 09:08 AM
1. Ralph (cj812)
2. Omar (cj22)
3. Nick (cj410)
4. Jim (cj72)
5. Toby (cj53) ???
6. Finney (cj288) ???
7. Harold Sr. (cj313)
8. Rick
9. ?!?
Are you gunna run cj32 Rick ?
Did you get your Statue yet ?
Don't worry Jimbo....I won't wash yuh down too much....Just bring a rain jacket and turn your scoop around!!
16) Jet-O-vator or Place Diverter adjustable nozzles may be used. A Diverter stop is required and the rooster tail is not to exceed 4’-5’ off the water, this also includes fixed nozzle boats. Diverter shall remain in the full down position at all times when operating in or near pit row. Upon departure from pit row, the nozzle shall remain in the full down position until safely on the racecourse. Failure to do so will results in one lap penalty.

Goad
08-17-2007, 09:17 AM
We are all fully aware of the rules, Jim. This is just all in fun.....which is what this is all about, right?

Squirtin Thunder
08-17-2007, 09:24 AM
We are all fully aware of the rules, Jim. This is just all in fun.....which is what this is all about, right?
Yes you are right all in fun, but nothing will kill this class quicker than purposely breaking the speedlimit and washing boats down causing crashes.

BrendellaJet
08-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Yes you are right all in fun, but nothing will kill this class quicker than purposely breaking the speedlimit and washing boats down causing crashes.
Damn, guess that seals the deal for me. I was gonna bring my boat out there and run circles around you guys and break the speed limit on purpose...:D

lilrick
08-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Damn, guess that seals the deal for me. I was gonna bring my boat out there and run circles around you guys and break the speed limit on purpose...:D
bring it!!:D

lilrick
08-17-2007, 12:42 PM
I've been washed down before, and I didn't crash. Terry got me good at Parker, but I learned from it and moved on. I 've gotten wet in Pro-stock too and I can't blame that on a NOZZLE adjustment.:devil:

Goad
08-17-2007, 12:45 PM
all jokes aside....just come out and join us for some fun....support the class for what it can bring in the future ...if we can show theres interest by getting the boat count up, we can twist some arms to get compjet running by the end of the '08 season. Of course, its more complicated then that.....but if the masses come to race, it will come.

lilrick
08-17-2007, 09:12 PM
all jokes aside....just come out and join us for some fun....support the class for what it can bring in the future ...if we can show theres interest by getting the boat count up, we can twist some arms to get compjet running by the end of the '08 season. Of course, its more complicated then that.....but if the masses come to race, it will come.
true dat....

Squirtin Thunder
08-18-2007, 11:48 AM
I've been washed down before, and I didn't crash. Terry got me good at Parker, but I learned from it and moved on. I 've gotten wet in Pro-stock too and I can't blame that on a NOZZLE adjustment.:devil:
Rick the difference is Terry did not intentionally hose you down, and has made an adjustment to not do that anymore. Yes this is boat racing and you will get sprayed. We have made adjustments with all the boats running in the class to help keep it as safe as possible. Again we have learned from past races to help the class grow.
all jokes aside....just come out and join us for some fun....support the class for what it can bring in the future ...
The SCSC/APBA inspector (Pat Hoban) will be checking all boats and safety equiptment, so be prepared. Also a SCSC/APBA official will be checking GPSes at the ramp going in the water and exiting. Make sure you all have a good working hand held GPS unit with max speed sensor and fresh batteries for every Heat !

Goad
08-18-2007, 02:32 PM
You really know how to make this class sound appealing. Yes, we all have concerns for safty, but we are all having fun in this thread and you come around spouting off the rule book trying to rain on our fun.
we all know the rules and we all know the drill....those not informed will be informed at the drivers meeting.
Just ease up jim...live a little...as i said before...this is about having fun.
This is a hobby, not a carrer in NASCAR...lets not forget that.

Squirtin Thunder
08-18-2007, 02:57 PM
See the thing is this is not back yard racing and everyone is to conduct and present themselves in a profesional manner. I am not trying to rain on the fun but everyone that wants to race must be fully aware of all the safety rules and what is expected of them at the race. Yes I am a bit of a hard ass when it comes to this class and the rules, but what do you expect.

Goad
08-18-2007, 04:28 PM
See the thing is this is not back yard racing and everyone is to conduct and present themselves in a profesional manner. I am not trying to rain on the fun but everyone that wants to race must be fully aware of all the safety rules and what is expected of them at the race. Yes I am a bit of a hard ass when it comes to this class and the rules, but what do you expect.
As I said before, everyone is fully aware of ....screw it, im not going to repeat myself.
i'm so tired of this shit:mad: why is it that this is the only class that has these problems???
i read on the v-drive section where most of the racing happens and they dont go through this shit. what about the gn's, crackers, njba, ihba and so on. why only this class???
I thought it was pretty obvious.

lilrick
08-18-2007, 09:09 PM
You really know how to make this class sound appealing. Yes, we all have concerns for safty, but we are all having fun in this thread and you come around spouting off the rule book trying to rain on our fun.
we all know the rules and we all know the drill....those not informed will be informed at the drivers meeting.
Just ease up jim...live a little...as i said before...this is about having fun.
This is a hobby, not a carrer in NASCAR...lets not forget that.
here here.....

lilrick
08-18-2007, 09:17 PM
come on jimbo! Loosen up. We were all playing in the sand box ,and you came in and started kicking down our sand castles! I think the heat is sweling your brain......:D I think you're worried about the competitiveness of the class, and I bet you're going to try to call technicalities on us...

lilrick
08-19-2007, 04:10 PM
come on jimbo! Loosen up. We were all playing in the sand box ,and you came in and started kicking down our sand castles! I think the heat is sweling your brain......:D I think you're worried about the competitiveness of the class, and I bet you're going to try to call technicalities on us...
don't forget the speed limit.

Ralph Brunt
08-21-2007, 07:25 AM
Ttt

lilrick
08-21-2007, 07:30 AM
Ttt
I'm on my way to get the new CJ 32.......THE UNDERDOG!!!!!

JR131
08-21-2007, 07:54 AM
hey squirtin just make sure that you play by the same rules that you preach
so often about for all our sake
jr

Goad
08-21-2007, 07:57 AM
I'm on my way to get the new CJ 32.......THE UNDERDOG!!!!!
! :eek: ! :eek: ! :eek: ! :eek: ! :eek: ! :eek: ! :eek: ! :eek: !

Squirtin Thunder
08-22-2007, 06:38 PM
1. Ralph (cj812)
2. Omar (cj22)
3. Nick (cj410)
4. Jim (cj72)
5. Toby (cj53) ???
6. Finney (cj288) ???
7. Harold Sr. (cj313)
8. Rick (cj32)
9. ?!?
So does cj32 get the SoCal entry money ?
hey squirtin just make sure that you play by the same rules that you preach
so often about for all our sake
jr
Now that is funny, have you watched any of the videos yet ?:idea:
BTW- cj72 only runs 74mph, max @ Parker was 72mph

Goad
08-22-2007, 06:50 PM
So does cj32 get the SoCal entry money ?
sure does. :D

Squirtin Thunder
08-22-2007, 06:57 PM
1. Ralph (cj812)
2. Omar (cj22)
3. Nick (cj410)
4. Jim (cj72)
5. Toby (cj53) ???
6. Finney (cj288) ???
7. Harold Sr. (cj313)
8. Rick (cj32)
9. ?!?
If this is the field what is the plan for the racing ?
In Burley we ran all 9 boats at once, I think the Ming could suport that as well. It would be one hell of a show !

vishus
08-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Do ALL the NOSTALGIA classes run at the same events and days? Do the jets run, then the v-drives, then endurance, then repeat for heat 2 and then the finals for each class?
It would be neat if they take the top three in each class and have a Endurance Champ race as well.
thx.sid

Squirtin Thunder
08-22-2007, 09:17 PM
Do ALL the NOSTALGIA classes run at the same events and days? Do the jets run, then the v-drives, then endurance, then repeat for heat 2 and then the finals for each class?
It would be neat if they take the top three in each class and have a Endurance Champ race as well.
thx.sid
Yes it would, Kind of like the Nostalgia Cup !
All the classes at the venue race and then repeet, pwc, ks,ps,ss,crackers,45s,js,gns, NJs, NFs and NEs.