PDA

View Full Version : anyone buy a honda trx450 where should i buy from?

meaniam
02-18-2006, 01:36 PM
anyone buy a honda trx450 where should i buy from? and what should i expect for OTD pricing.

Ivan Dan
02-18-2006, 01:47 PM
anyone buy a honda trx450 where should i buy from? and what should i expect for OTD pricing.
This is the best pricing I found when I was helping a buddy buy a new dirt bike a few months back OTD Cycle (http://www.otdcyclesports.com/)

wsuwrhr
02-18-2006, 01:55 PM
When you are ready to make it FAST. Or buy some go fast goodies. Let me know.
I got just the parts you are looking for.
Brian

Caribbean Jet
02-18-2006, 02:49 PM
This is the best pricing I found when I was helping a buddy buy a new dirt bike a few months back OTD Cycle (http://www.otdcyclesports.com/)
I've recommended this place to several people and they all come back happy.

SoCalHD
02-18-2006, 04:45 PM
I have purchased 3 bikes from LA cycle sports-and plan on using them to buy the TRX450, or LTR450 when i'm ready. They are GREAT!! No bs, and the price they say is what you pay when you get there. Easiest transactions I have ever experienced from a atv/bike dealer. Would highly reccomend them!!

BLOWN HOWARD
02-18-2006, 06:09 PM
When you are ready to make it FAST. Or buy some go fast goodies. Let me know.
I got just the parts you are looking for.
Brian
What kind of go fast parts you got? I got one already and its pretty quick but wasn't easy to get there.

imirsh1
02-18-2006, 07:08 PM
Every time this thread comes up we always send them to LA cyclesports. Cant beat em. Talk to Sam in the internet dept. He is my brother.

Flying Tiger
02-18-2006, 07:13 PM
OTD is good, Simi Honda is within a few hundred, and we like their service.
Sales are slow because everyone wants the new Fuel injected Zuki 450.
The '06 Honda is a good runnin' quad, several in our group have them. Some hot re-start problems. Rumors it'll be with FI next year.
Run 50 / 50 mix of 91 and 100 octane. , You should be able to get it under $6800 OTD.
Make sure they sell you the '06. It's a completely different machine than the '05.
And get the factory power up kit installed if you have the $$. Cheap ponies.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-18-2006, 07:21 PM
LA was the best deal when I got my son's. But I ended up getting it from Temecula for a little more because I didn't have the time to drive to LA. BTW, Chaparrel had the highest price and wouldn't budge.

meaniam
02-19-2006, 05:46 PM
OTD is good, Simi Honda is within a few hundred, and we like their service.
Sales are slow because everyone wants the new Fuel injected Zuki 450.
The '06 Honda is a good runnin' quad, several in our group have them. Some hot re-start problems. Rumors it'll be with FI next year.
Run 50 / 50 mix of 91 and 100 octane. , You should be able to get it under $6800 OTD.
Make sure they sell you the '06. It's a completely different machine than the '05.
And get the factory power up kit installed if you have the $$. Cheap ponies.
thanks to all that replied i ended up buying from burts. they were 200 otd lower then lacycle. and they hung to there promise over the phone. john burr was very competive but i wanted a bigger selection. and la wouldnt discount below the ad pricing. chapperal is a fing joke and the sales manager will ruin that floor. he wanted 10000 and wouyldnt budge and said i was full of shit that i could have bought the same bike they sell 06 trx er6 for 6699. i could have bought it all day it was a go. but thought of 2 things maybe too much bike for me, and the fuel injection is comming for 07. so i went with the 400ex which i will give to my wife. when i upgade next year and she can learn on it. berts was pressure free. easy going group with great cust service. would highly recommend
mike

wsuwrhr
02-20-2006, 09:03 AM
What kind of go fast parts you got? I got one already and its pretty quick but wasn't easy to get there.
The list is ENDLESS.
Big bore cylinders, head porting, bigger valves, carb mods, bigger carb, K&N filters. dyno tuning. You name it.
Brian