PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Photoglou & WhiteWorks

LuckyStrike
07-24-2007, 05:14 AM
First off I would like to Thank Jay for the warm welcome when we got into L.B. You are 1st Class Guy.
The Dinner and Everything was Perfect...Thanks Again
Second off to WhiteWorks For Taking the Whole PHX Crew to Lunch Sat Afternoon .....Very Cool of you to Invite ALL of US
You Both Have OPEN INVITES to Party on us in PHX Anytime
And to All the Other HB peeps that We ran into or they stopped to introduce themselves.
THANKS ALL
This was a Great Trip for my 1st time to LB...Ill Be Back:D :D

LuckyStrike
07-24-2007, 08:07 AM
First off I would like to Thank Jay for the warm welcome when we got into L.B. You are 1st Class Guy.
The Dinner and Everything was Perfect...Thanks Again
Second off to WhiteWorks For Taking the Whole PHX Crew to Lunch Sat Afternoon .....Very Cool of you to Invite ALL of US
You Both Have OPEN INVITES to Party on us in PHX Anytime
And to All the Other HB peeps that We ran into or they stopped to introduce themselves.
THANKS ALL
This was a Great Trip for my 1st time to LB...Ill Be Back:D :D
ttt

PHOTOGLOU
07-24-2007, 08:55 AM
Thank you for your support... I hope it meet your expectations of a sponsorship and helps you further your business.... I can't Thank you enough... Jay

whiteworks
07-24-2007, 07:21 PM
Catalina ski race was very good to me this year. I'm hooked for life, and look forward to participating in whatever way possible in the future. AJ you know sometimes a party just breaks out and you gotta deal with it, it was truly an honor and a pleasure. I am in mendocinco right now drinkin wine and enjoying some time with little mama. Lookin forward to hitting havi hard in sept/oct hope to see you guys there.:D :D :D