PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in NorCal want to earn some $$ ?

BigBoyToys
10-05-2003, 10:01 PM
Ok, so I have this Biesemeyer sitting here with a brand new motor. However, I am not able to install the motor at this time due to physical limitations and I want this thing done. I would be willing to pay good $$ for someone that has V-Drive experience (preferably with circle boat setup) to come over here and install this motor. All I need is for the motor to be installed, mounted, and the driveline and guard connected. I can do all the plumbing and wiring. If anyone is interested, PM or email me. I am in the NorCal area near Sacramento and have all tools needed to do the job here. I want this thing done by next weekend......It can be done any day of the week.
[ October 05, 2003, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

LeE ss13
10-06-2003, 06:19 AM
Has anyone contacted you yet? Just curious.

BigBoyToys
10-06-2003, 06:24 AM
LeE ss13:
Has anyone contacted you yet? Just curious. Yes, a few. But none committed yet. After the boat is done, I'll have to find someone to test drive it for me too! eek! Don't think I can push on the cav pedals right now :( Any takers on testing it? :D
[ October 06, 2003, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

T-Bag
10-06-2003, 07:36 AM
BigBoyToys:
LeE ss13:
Has anyone contacted you yet? Just curious. Yes, a few. But none committed yet. Check your p/m's

ssmike
10-06-2003, 08:42 AM
BigBoyToys:
LeE ss13:
Has anyone contacted you yet? Just curious. Yes, a few. But none committed yet. After the boat is done, I'll have to find someone to test drive it for me too! eek! Don't think I can push on the cav pedals right now :( Any takers on testing it? :D I heard that Smalls is a Roundy Round convert....He's a decent wheel man from all acounts at Red Rock.

BigBoyToys
10-06-2003, 10:19 AM
I've found someone to do the work for me. Thanks to everyone that inquired.

Cole Sanger
10-06-2003, 09:44 PM
I don't know your limitations, but after watching Monster Garage make a suv for this kid in a wheel chair, I would have to think that it would be pretty easy for someone to give you a handle for the cav plate. You should have the angle on a long bar, which would give you the leverage you would need. Just a thought. You should also be able to work something out with the throttle, if need be.

BigBoyToys
10-06-2003, 09:58 PM
Cole Sanger:
I don't know your limitations, but after watching Monster Garage make a suv for this kid in a wheel chair, I would have to think that it would be pretty easy for someone to give you a handle for the cav plate. You should have the angle on a long bar, which would give you the leverage you would need. Just a thought. You should also be able to work something out with the throttle, if need be. Oh, it ain't that bad. I'll be able to push on the pedals again. It will just take a little time and maybe a minor back operation. No big deal....I'll get there again. :D