PDA

View Full Version : MOUZER needs your help where to move!

mouzer
07-24-2007, 06:16 PM
weve,me .wife ,kids 10/13yrs old have lived in southern california for 47 yrs 15 in corona,i drive a 18 wheeler localy and em home every night,the past 2 yrs i have ruptured 2 disc in my back herniated 1 severly,and i just work in pain all day because i have to for my family,ive been driven for 30yrs and had to put myself in sychiatric care twice at kaiser for work stress due to the traffic on these local freeways,i get violent and feel like im haveing a heart attack...we need a changed we pray for this all the time..first we looked at houses in colorado springs in oct05 than feb 06 caslerock colorado than fort collin colo,injune 06 texas in oct 06 and than boise idaho feb 07and than lexington ky,the only place were concidering is castlerock colorado at this time,what about oregon and washington...theres more lakes and greener mountains..can anybody PLEASE recomand a city in those places that have great shools and safe place for the kids. with lakes for the boat and skiing/fishing.we have to do this by next june before the oldest hits high school....any suggestion:( :confused:

squirt'nmyload
07-24-2007, 06:23 PM
i hope all of these possible cities are prepared for the used boat sales spike:D on a serious note i can't believe you lasted that long driving around there, i had it after a weekend. colorado and kentucky are very nice areas :)

MBlaster
07-24-2007, 06:28 PM
One of my best friends moved to Ft.Worth. They bought a brand new killer house for 250K

Havasu1986
07-24-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't know if the cold weather of Colorado will be good for the back. When my buddy sells his house in Corona. He's taking the family to Lake Travis, Austin Texas.

sanger rat
07-24-2007, 06:44 PM
http://www.google.com/maps?q=bay+city,+mi&ll=43.640785,-83.847313&spn=0.114326,0.154839&t=k&hl=en :D

yopengo
07-24-2007, 09:40 PM
You could go hang out with JBB in Dallas, GA. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157286
Looks really nice to me. :idea: :) :D

Ivan Dan
07-25-2007, 12:08 AM
Mouzer....had a friend move to Bend, Oregon and he LOVES it up there. He was a local So Cal boy and he swore he'd be back in a few years. Well its been like 3-4 years now and he now swears he'll never move back.
Had some friends move to Austin, TX area too and they aren't coming back to Norco ever again. :) :D :)

DUNDUN
07-25-2007, 12:19 AM
my family was looking in the lake travis area, its gorgeous up there I've heard.
another amazing place is courd'laine(sp?), idaho...
good luck with whatever move you make.

sleekcrafter
07-25-2007, 04:00 AM
Come to the Mid West;) We need more cali style hot boats out this way:)

YeLLowBoaT
07-25-2007, 04:31 AM
Mouzer....had a friend move to Bend, Oregon and he LOVES it up there. He was a local So Cal boy and he swore he'd be back in a few years. Well its been like 3-4 years now and he now swears he'll never move back.
Had some friends move to Austin, TX area too and they aren't coming back to Norco ever again. :) :D :)
I had a uncle move up there awhile back... he loves it... I have been to vist him a few times. Let me put it this way, I bought a lot up there and plan on building a house on it.

rrrr
07-25-2007, 06:22 AM
Austin is too expensive and the people are freaks.
There are a dozen or so lakes in North Texas that would suit your needs. School districts are good for the most part, look at the TEA website for performance evaluations.
You can buy a very nice home with acreage here for a good price.
http://www.tea.state.tx.us/

lucky
07-25-2007, 06:40 AM
Mouser you should look up by where her 454 lives - Nice up there , close to sac /tahoe/ campfar west - el4 could help you with boat sales :)

Devilman
07-25-2007, 06:46 AM
Austin is too expensive and the people are freaks.
There are a dozen or so lakes in North Texas that would suit your needs. School districts are good for the most part, look at the TEA website for performance evaluations.
You can buy a very nice home with acreage here for a good price.
http://www.tea.state.tx.us/
LOL, isn't their town motto, "Keep Austin Weird"?

mouzer
07-25-2007, 07:11 AM
Were gonna take another road trip up northern ca then into oregon and def gonna check out (bend)another 2 weeks of house hunting:( w/kids great!:rolleyes:

fatboy95
07-25-2007, 07:18 AM
Were gonna take another road trip up northern ca then into oregon and def gonna check out (bend)another 2 weeks of house hunting:( w/kids great!:rolleyes:
Check out Chico, Redding, Weaverville CA,. Grants Pass, Ashland, Bend, Springfield, Oregon. Couer de Lane, Boise, Idaho

Her454
07-25-2007, 07:18 AM
Mouser you should look up by where her 454 lives - Nice up there , close to sac /tahoe/ campfar west - el4 could help you with boat sales :)
Mouser, if you are interested I can send you some information from this area. Housing costs, school info, local job info etc. Just let me know.
I really liked Idaho, there are parts there are affordable and very beautiful. The schools seem nice and I know there are jobs in the trucking industry. Thats one of my choices if I ever leave Cali. Good luck Mouzer and I hope things work out for you and your family.

fatboy95
07-25-2007, 07:22 AM
Mouser, if you are interested I can send you some information from this area. Housing costs, school info, local job info etc. Just let me know.
I really liked Idaho, there are parts there are affordable and very beautiful. The schools seem nice and I know there are jobs in the trucking industry. Thats one of my choices if I ever leave Cali. Good luck Mouzer and I hope things work out for you and your family.
Salem is a very nice area, Excellent School system.

lucky
07-25-2007, 07:39 AM
stop by Ukiah area pm if your interested - we will do some sheep and drink a few beers :D ( thank you toppless for the labeling )

dmontzsta
07-25-2007, 07:45 AM
I heard Mexico is awesome. They really love white people down there. I would give it a whirl. ;) :D

Wmc
07-25-2007, 07:57 AM
My girlfriend and her husband are going up to Boise in 2 weeks to look at property. She said it is beautiful and a great place to raise children. :) They currently live in Carson City, NV and said it is becoming the meth capital of Nevada....

Her454
07-25-2007, 08:04 AM
Salem is a very nice area, Excellent School system.
ROTFLMAO! A true newbie :D :D

lucky
07-25-2007, 08:06 AM
ROTFLMAO! You are a newbie arn't you? :D :D
your such a witch :D

Her454
07-25-2007, 08:07 AM
your such a witch :D
Thank you, I try. ;)