PDA

View Full Version : CFW New Years Reunion

LandSpeedRacer
07-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Since the cove has got somewhat unusable because of low water, and everyone meets on the ramp side at New Years anyway, is anyone game for a get together at CFW sometime in August??????:confused: :confused: :idea: :idea: :D
At least the water and the weather will be warmer than New Years!:D
Im game.
Scott

1980Sanger
07-24-2007, 11:38 PM
That would be great you going to drag youre flatt up and down the shore again, like in June ? If so Ill go for that:)

LandSpeedRacer
07-25-2007, 04:28 AM
:D No, the flattie actually runs now . . . . besides, that kind of behavior is only reserved for birthdays right? REMEMBER: dont drink and drive! I'll still do a Bonneville shot with ya thought bro!
LSR

SANGER-RICH
07-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Pm me when you get the date, to be sure I am not doing something else at the time:)

Cole Man II
07-26-2007, 10:33 AM
What day are we talking about?

charitycase
07-26-2007, 10:52 AM
At least make it a Sunday so the wife & I can show.(we both work Sat)

LandSpeedRacer
07-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Because SOME of us are attending the drags at Infineon and might be recovering from accute Nitromethane poisoning :crossx: and may need a weekend to recover:D , and Hot August Nights falls on the 1st weekend in August anyway, I propose 8/10 thru 8/12. Those who have to work Saturday are always welcome to show up for the Saturday night BBQ / drinking activities:messedup:
Sound good?
LSR

SANGER-RICH
07-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Because SOME of us are attending the drags at Infineon and might be recovering from accute Nitromethane poisoning :crossx: and may need a weekend to recover:D , and Hot August Nights falls on the 1st weekend in August anyway, I propose 8/10 thru 8/12. Those who have to work Saturday are always welcome to show up for the Saturday night BBQ / drinking activities:messedup:
Sound good?
LSR
I live accrost the field from there and can hear them , If ya want to stop by for a brew on your way home let me know, take 37 to 29 headed for napa and Ill leet you know the rest if you are comming over by cell call. :D :D :eek:

john
07-26-2007, 10:35 PM
My neighbor and I will be there with our jet boats. Looking forward to it.

1980 sanger
07-27-2007, 10:17 PM
:D No, the flattie actually runs now . . . . besides, that kind of behavior is only reserved for birthdays right? REMEMBER: dont drink and drive! I'll still do a Bonneville shot with ya thought bro!
LSR
Youre right it was quite funny seeing you drag the boat up and down the beech on ur b day. But the water was so killer that Monday when we were there I wanted to run or I would have been putting the down with you. Just got back from Sears Point got my Nitro fix:jawdrop:

charitycase
07-28-2007, 06:43 AM
Youre right it was quite funny seeing you drag the boat up and down the beech on ur b day. But the water was so killer that Monday when we were there I wanted to run or I would have been putting the down with you. Just got back from Sears Point got my Nitro fix:jawdrop:
Didn't see ya there.Wish we would've known.We would have had a couple with ya.Are you coming up next weekend?Gimmie a call. Casey

LandSpeedRacer
07-30-2007, 08:27 AM
Hey Smash are you going Friday 8/10 or Saturday 8/11? Bring the BBQ, I'll bring the carne asada:D
Sounds like a good time, hopefully there will be enough water to get a few runs in. We'll be at the bottom of the ramp like the last time.
Sounds like Kyla might show Saturday or Sunday.
LSR

Sanitariumflat
07-30-2007, 03:27 PM
LSR
My plans are to be there Fri 8/10 ( or sooner ) if possible. And I always have a bbq. Hell, I make coffee on a bbq! See ya there.
Smash

"The Bandit"
07-30-2007, 05:39 PM
scot aka land speed racer. give me a call. we,l be there. also got a new hydro this week end getin it ready for the HEMI.

LandSpeedRacer
07-30-2007, 06:21 PM
Andy,
Glad to hear you got a ride. Let me know if you need some help with a shoehorn.:D or any help getting it going, we'll be there.
I'll give you a call . . . .
Scott

LandSpeedRacer
07-31-2007, 08:59 AM
Andy, good to talk to you last night. Follow these instructions:
Here is how you turn on your PM's
Log on.
Open Forums.
See the black bar at the top, on the left side click on the "User CP"
Under the "control Panel", go to "Edit Options".
Scroll down and you will see "enable Private Messages", just click on the box.
Once you do that, go ahead and send me a message, I'll send one back to confirm.
Again, give me a yell if you need help with the hydro, I'm just 15 minutes away. I'll bring you more of those new Clamato/Budweisers but I will need to put on my bullet proof vest to go to that neck of the woods to get em:D
LSR

Morg
07-31-2007, 06:02 PM
I will see you guys on Saturday.:) :) :)

LandSpeedRacer
08-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Sounds good Bro, just for the day or Saturday night as well?
Now if we can just keep the frickin ahole with the four story yacht with a jet-o-vator from spoiling our fun . . . . :mad:
So are you bringing the new K-boat?:D
Scott

Cole Man II
08-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Scott,
You might want to re-name your thread to CFW August 10-12, just a thought. You might get a better response.
Saturday the 11th sounds good, I will see you guys there.
Craig.

fleetimus
08-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Will I get rocks thrown at me if I come down with the Black Bitch????

Morg
08-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Scott,
No K-boat.........yet..
Tim would love to see you. You know how us v-drive guys are. We need a jet there to make excusses:) :) :)

1980Sanger
08-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Im not in going to make it, in Vegas for a b party , where are the good s clubs? But were going to make some noise at Berryessa in the marinia on sat .:D :D

LandSpeedRacer
08-02-2007, 05:10 AM
Fleetimus - hell yea bring the Black Bitch that boat is bad a$$:D Besides - I agree with Morg (too):)
1980Sanger - sorry you can't make it bro, too bad you chose Vegas, I got one of those s-clubs right down the street from where I live - the only difference is you can count all the teeth in the whole place on one hand :eek: Have a good time down there, one of these days we'll hook up.
LSR

SANGER-RICH
08-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Im not in going to make it, in Vegas for a b party , where are the good s clubs? But were going to make some noise at Berryessa in the marinia on sat .:D :D
Fremont street, its the old vegas area where the good stuff happens:D

SANGER-RICH
08-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Fleetimus - hell yea bring the Black Bitch that boat is bad a$$:D Besides - I agree with Morg (too):)
1980Sanger - sorry you can't make it bro, too bad you chose Vegas, I got one of those s-clubs right down the street from where I live - the only difference is you can count all the teeth in the whole place on one hand :eek: Have a good time down there, one of these days we'll hook up.
LSR
What they dont use corn nuts for teeth like at clear lake:D

LandSpeedRacer
08-03-2007, 02:06 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: I've heard of Chicklets for teeth way down south but never Corn Nuts . . . . . so would that be the BBQ ones?????????:idea:
Clear Lake huh?
:D

SANGER-RICH
08-04-2007, 10:41 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused: I've heard of Chicklets for teeth way down south but never Corn Nuts . . . . . so would that be the BBQ ones?????????:idea:
Clear Lake huh?
:D
designer teeth that are bbq fresh:)

LandSpeedRacer
08-06-2007, 06:34 AM
Hey Andy,
Thanks for calling me last night with a heads up on all the hot boats coming out to CFW this weekend. Can't wait!:D
Apologies for being a bit incohernet when you called last night . . . . . we did the benefit car wash in Marysville yesterday. Saw a lot of hardware going by at the 70/20 intersection . . . must have been going to and from Lake Oroville. We had the '54 Hudson there and raised about $500 - pretty good for a car wash . . . . I'm sure the bikinis helped out a lot . . . . . and the bottle of Hornitos and limes :) :messedup: Things got a whole lot more intersting when the tequila flowed . . . . :D Tell you all about it Friday.
See ya this weekend -
LSR

BAE_557
08-06-2007, 07:32 AM
Will I get rocks thrown at me if I come down with the Black Bitch????
I'll throw a couple

84 cougar
08-06-2007, 06:38 PM
I think Roy and I are going to make it up there for saterday as well.

The Jerk
08-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Just now finally getting around to looking up info on this place. Been doing the lake thing most of summer and getting tired of beating ourselves up on the roll bar boat chop at times. Anyhow. From my research is seems that the water is real low to hang out at a certain spot?? Why is that? mucky launching or just hazards in the water? Anyinfo would be great. I do not own a race boat but it can do 60 and i like to drink and generally hang out. Im off to teh rubicon this weekend but want to hit CFW sometime before the weater turns cold........ Looking for pics or the popular places and or maybe some markings on a lake map. Please feel free to email me so the thread doesnt get junked up... THANKS!!!!
jimmy_the_jerk@yahoo.com

LandSpeedRacer
08-07-2007, 06:33 AM
BAE_557, 84 Cougar, The Jerk and whoever else:
Glad you can make it. Most of us will be at the south campground (1/4 Mile Cove), on the side of the peninsula with the long paved ramp. The rest will be at the top camping in the trees. We will be on the side that faces the rest of the lake, NOT the cove side. The cove is too low and if you want to launch there, bring a 4-wheel drive to pull your vehicle out. Also too many rocks, etc. We got stuck a few weeks back. Still plenty of water on the lake side though.
See you this weekend - drive safe!
LSR

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
08-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Nighthawk Will Be There

"The Bandit"
08-16-2007, 05:14 PM
scott . give me a call. dont know how to work this thing!!!we'r gona put some wrenches on rogers & frankies this sat & you & yours are welcome. then Ucan show me the computer sh$t. no beer or pu--y aloud in the barn. LOL ANDY

LandSpeedRacer
08-17-2007, 01:36 AM
Andy,
Does than mean tequila is not on the "Banned in the barn" list?????
I'll be there, look for a call.
Scott

LandSpeedRacer
08-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Andy, thanks for the great time, food and music. Good band and nice to see Lynsey Bostick again. Small world good to see her back in the music business. It was also fun to contribute some wrenchin on the hydro and setting up the the KB:hammer2: , I'll start doing some samples of lettering for ya. See you soon - call me if you need anything.:D Thanks also to Frankie.
LSR and Bret

SANGER-RICH
08-20-2007, 05:00 PM
Andy, thanks for the great time, food and music. Good band and nice to see Lynsey Bostick again. Small world good to see her back in the music business. It was also fun to contribute some wrenchin on the hydro and setting up the the KB:hammer2: , I'll start doing some samples of lettering for ya. See you soon - call me if you need anything.:D Thanks also to Frankie.
LSR and Bret
What??? We was not invited??? Dern:cry: :cry: :cry: :confused: