PDA

View Full Version : need berkley intake

FOURQ
07-24-2007, 09:11 PM
anyone have a berkley intake laying around???? looking for a 4* with or without shoe cut out.

Jim Brock
07-24-2007, 09:28 PM
i have a used one in stock, Jim

Squeezing Spectra
07-24-2007, 09:55 PM
There was a nice intake at pick a part on katella today LOL i was getting some parts and there was a jet hull with a nice intake still in it :D

FOURQ
07-24-2007, 10:07 PM
i have a used one in stock, Jim
i will call you tomorrow Jim
Shawn

FOURQ
07-24-2007, 10:08 PM
There was a nice intake at pick a part on katella today LOL i was getting some parts and there was a jet hull with a nice intake still in it :D
well shit alot of good that does me I dont live out there anymore I am full time at the river.. go get it for me and I will send you some funds :D

Goad
07-25-2007, 07:24 AM
sorry to thread jack.....but I used to go to the 2 anahiem pick a parts all the time for a vw rabbit I had and I never saw boats at either one :confused:
is this just a one off deal? or do they have a few boats laying around?
is there any shipwreck yards in the socal area that carry old jet/v-drive stuff?
btw - fourq, watch ebay....ive seen a few lately that have gone for less then $50

FOURQ
07-25-2007, 07:53 AM
btw - fourq, watch ebay....ive seen a few lately that have gone for less then $50
yes I am :D thanks