02-18-2006, 07:28 PM
What a fricking Loon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184951,00.html

Boy Named Sue
02-18-2006, 07:38 PM
What's the point Stevo?

Seadog
02-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Let's see, a city leader of one of the largest cities in America, goes on a national show and says that he and his cohorts think we should disband the military and rely on the Coast Guard (which is military) for defense. That all the money being spent on the military should be spent on welfare and social programs.
Now with all the nations that would love to destroy the U.S., that have militaries that have international capabilities, that have nuclear programs, and have no qualms about sending thousands of countrymen into battle, this seems ludicrous.
Dismantling the military would embolden North Korea to attack South Korea. Millions would die and without the U.S. to help, its likely NK would prevail. China would immediately attack Taiwan. It would not be a surprise that the two countries would then jointly attack Japan, enemy to both.
Luckily, very few Americans are that stupid. Some may disagree with the role of the military or the size, but I have little problems with that. My real question is whether he fears seeing the big guns because they give him a hardon or because they make him feel inadequate.

Boy Named Sue
02-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Oh.

SmokinLowriderSS
02-19-2006, 07:44 AM
Heck, that proud old warior would hate being docked in Frisco anyhow. Another city up the channel somewhere had already welcomed her and was last summer making arrangements for a suitable memorial. They deserve her honorable presence far more then the ungrateful fools in frisco anyhow. I just don't recall what city.

wsuwrhr
02-19-2006, 09:30 AM
That city of c*m suckin fags has already banned guns. When the first turban headed fanatics come callin I'd like to be watchin when these 'city by the bay' pussies have to defend themselves with nothing more than their 'hardon' in their hands.
Rio
Good luck with that, as it is probably "buried" brokeback mountain style.
Brian

sanger rat
02-19-2006, 10:27 AM
Good. Becuse my city is trying to get the ship here. We already have a dock waiting.

mike37
02-19-2006, 10:28 AM
GERARDO SANDOVAL
must be the biggest moron on the planet if both Hannity & Colmes
think he is wrong that never happens

sanger rat
02-19-2006, 10:35 AM
Correction. We are working on getting the USS Charles F. Adams DDG-2
Saginaw Valley Naval Ship Museum began an effort to bring USS Charles F. Adams (DDG-2) to Bay City, Michigan to serve as a living museum. The ship was launched on September 8, 1959, and was commissioned on September 10, 1960. After commissioning and testing, the Adams was assigned to the Sixth Fleet in the Mediterranean in the spring of 1962. In addition to being used as a museum, the USS Adams will also host reunions of the men who have served aboard her, as well as aboard other destroyers. I belive the Iowa may have been a ship that was built here.

BAE_557
02-19-2006, 11:08 AM
I just sent the following to this idiot's email address
Gerardo.Sandoval@sfgov.org
Our dear representative Mr. Sandoval,
Congratulations are in order, you have single handedly embarrassed the city of San Francisco, the state of California and the United States of America by your latest moronic comments pertaining to the docking of the USS Iowa. If that wasn't enough stupidity on your part, the moronic comments continued to flow pertaining to your opinion of disbanding the US military. You are an elected official, a voice that speaks for many, before you open your mouth and speak you might want to make sure it is the words of the great people you represent not the idiotic opinions that rattle around in your empty head.
Do your job or leave
Better yet, just leave