06-04-2003, 06:34 PM
Just trying to draw you out of "Lurker status"
How did the Test n tune go in OR??
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/41IMG_1663-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/41IMG_1664-med.JPG
For Sale!!! Just Take Over Payments!!! LOL :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/41IMG_1665-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/41IMG_1666-med.JPG
I was able to successfully mount the new "Oh crap!!, he's turning left" handle.
Thanks SuperDave....your other "art" should be mounted shortly..
ssmike

126driver
06-04-2003, 06:38 PM
WTF Mike? Say it ain't so!
I'm good for the velocity stack and valve covers if you decide to part it out. wink :D

Ratacole
06-04-2003, 06:47 PM
Looks GREAT Mike!!!!!!! When are you going to put some speakers in thoes holes smile_sp

gottaminute?
06-04-2003, 07:03 PM
one minor suggestion. if you would swap the temp sender / water out positions the sender would read the water temp instead of the air trapped in crossover. if your keeping it cold...no big deal but if you control the flow to get temps up it may get you in trouble. BTW nice ride but ill bump ya for the squeeze ( but you knew that allready)
pat

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-04-2003, 07:03 PM
Hey ssmike, how about mounting a permanent tool box where that passenger seat used to be!!! wink :D

gottaminute?
06-04-2003, 07:07 PM
a few years back we threatened to put a tackle box complete with pocket fisherman in the 30 boat so mike could entertain himself in the infield when we broke.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-04-2003, 07:15 PM
gottaminute?:
a few years back we threatened to put a tackle box complete with pocket fisherman in the 30 boat so mike could entertain himself in the infield when we broke. Hey Pat, thats pretty funny!!! :) SSmike has had nothing but bad luck with that Daytona, I just love givin him shit. The best part is I found that boat for him, he probably tells his wife that everything is my fault!! :D :D

uclahater
06-04-2003, 07:23 PM
126driver:
I'm good for the velocity stack and valve covers if you decide to part it out. wink :D Why would you want that so the boat can look better while your looking at it in the garage. Cause from the looks of it its definately not going to see water again. yuk yuk

ssmike
06-04-2003, 07:40 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Hey ssmike, how about mounting a permanent tool box where that passenger seat used to be!!! wink :D Now that's some funny shit!!! How true, how true!! :D :D
Jerry, its cool, I can take it....Getting closer..

GofastRacer
06-04-2003, 08:21 PM
Hey Mike, check your PM's!..

Hallett
06-04-2003, 08:58 PM
nice boat hew did your carb.
what size is the motor. do tell

beaverfab
06-05-2003, 04:06 AM
Ssmike did you ever install the dogs I sent you ? Nice looking boat. j.j. smile_sp

Hud
06-05-2003, 05:03 AM
Nice boat SSMike. When will it be done?

126driver
06-05-2003, 06:04 AM
uclahater:
126driver:
I'm good for the velocity stack and valve covers if you decide to part it out. wink :D Why would you want that so the boat can look better while your looking at it in the garage. Cause from the looks of it its definately not going to see water again. yuk yuk No, for the spare motor that I'm building to sit in the garage next to the parked boat. :rolleyes:

ACCEPTENCE
06-05-2003, 05:21 PM
Yeah Mike, who did your carb??? I heard the metering blocks were bad. Hummm???
Say it's not so...

ss wannabe
06-06-2003, 06:35 AM
looking pretty sweet. where's the big NOS bottle to feed those lines? is that in your plans too? i love the "oh crap he's turning left" handle. definitely need one of those. like the v-stack look. you must not see the sheriff as much as i do. can't wait to get the two of them out together. soon too, since it may not be around for much longer!! a ride to be proud of, for sure.
V-Drive Video - yep, we all agreed to blame everything on you, so we can stay out of trouble with our women. wink

ss wannabe
06-06-2003, 06:41 AM
oh, and sorry about being the "lurker". in their infinite wisdom, our tech guys blocked access to just about everything on the web, and i've been on the road almost 24/7 lately. testing was just like every first-time-out-for-the-year after making off-season changes. minor glitches (too much water in my exhaust with the new system, fat carb, etc.) still gets the adrenaline going, though. hopefully back on the willamette by mid-next week.

superdave013
06-06-2003, 06:57 AM
ss wannabe:
i love the "oh crap he's turning left" handle. definitely need one of those. like the v-stack look. That handle is from Rex Marine. I made the little mounting brackets for it. If you want a set of those brackets I'll hook you up. I need to make a set for Infomanic too. 30 bucks will get you a set of them.