PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day

3rd Generation
07-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Enough of the 4th of july thread, who's ready for labor day!

Dogballs
07-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Ya isn't the CP regatta going on? Haven't heard anything this year but plan on going regardless!
balls

Cs19
07-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Is DJD going to be there?

djdtpr
07-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Is DJD going to be there?
Ill be in Blythe with the wacker cruising up and down river all weekend. Come on down ill buy ya a beer or thirty. We can do some wakeboarding and horse shoes.

WILDERTHANU
07-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Ill be in Blythe with the wacker cruising up and down river all weekend. Come on down ill buy ya a beer or thirty. We can do some wakeboarding and horse shoes.
You need some more work on your rotation Danny. You got the front roll down.. its that back flip that worries me. I think the 4th was the start of something new.. aka "filthy drunkin wakeboarding idiots". The wacker tows like a champ.. fun shit!!

Bense468
07-25-2007, 05:04 PM
I took the days off in Jan.
But its funny seeing danny wakeboard in her tight jean shorts.

RitcheyRch
07-25-2007, 05:15 PM
I will be in Blythe with my wacker as well. Launching out of McIntyre as usual. We will be there Aug 2-5. I am so ready to be at the river.

sanger455
07-25-2007, 05:16 PM
i'll be at Dalehollow lake Tn.
anyone going

Mike D..
07-25-2007, 05:38 PM
I think I am ready for a game or 2 of shoes. Some of us will be at sand bar above aha, SO 3d Gen are you ready for a game? will you spot me some points

Johnwithjm
07-25-2007, 05:47 PM
I think I am ready for a game or 2 of shoes. Some of us will be at sand bar above aha, SO 3d Gen are you ready for a game? will you spot me some points
I am ready grasshopper:D

Cs19
07-25-2007, 05:57 PM
So whos rollin out for the 2nd annual DK18 Cp regatta?

EAZYKILLER2006
07-25-2007, 06:00 PM
me me me
we will be in havi for 10 days cant wait!!!

Mike D..
07-25-2007, 06:09 PM
I am ready grasshopper:D
So how many points are you going to spot me? Iguess that means you will be down in our neck of the woods.

Johnwithjm
07-25-2007, 06:16 PM
So how many points are you going to spot me? Iguess that means you will be down in our neck of the woods.
Come on now you have home court. I need the spot;)

Mike D..
07-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Come on now you have home court. I need the spot;)
Something tells me your a shark swimming in a gold fish bowl. Who`s your partner?

Johnwithjm
07-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Something tells me your a shark swimming in a gold fish bowl. Who`s your partner?
Gold cup will be bringing 3 team members Me, Red rocket and JBG

cyclone
07-25-2007, 06:31 PM
labor day is gonna be nuts.
when's the driver's meeting?:D

Johnwithjm
07-25-2007, 06:32 PM
labor day is gonna be nuts.
when's the driver's meeting?:DYou will have to give me a call to see if you made the list:D

Johnwithjm
07-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Ok so RCR is bringing CS19, Sofa king and Cyclone. So who will be on the Blue team?

cyclone
07-25-2007, 06:46 PM
You will have to give me a call to see if you made the list:D
976-
what was the number again?

Johnwithjm
07-25-2007, 06:50 PM
976-
what was the number again?
Your in Mike with you RCR boys. So who will be there from the 6th street hit squad?

ahsumtoy
07-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Are Placecrafts welcome at the CP regata? I think I can get all four of the blown alcohol PC's to come down. Tom and I would be coming from Havasu, Mike from Needles, and Whitie from Blythe. What day and time would be best?

Johnwithjm
07-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Are Placecrafts welcome at the CP regata? I think I can get all four of the blown alcohol PC's to come down. Tom and I would be coming from Havasu, Mike from Needles, and Whitie from Blythe. What day and time would be best?Yes you are all welcome. There is know CP regatta. We are getting a bunch of fast boats together to due some racing. We are doing it by invite below Aha. If you want some details give me a call. I can pm you my number.

djdtpr
07-25-2007, 07:46 PM
So who will be there from the 6th street hit squad?
Im sure we can throw something together for the festivities. Probably nothing as fast as what you guys are running but will probably make a bunch of noise. John call me i want to see what the cut off is mph wise. I gota few that would come down and run.

pattymelt18
07-25-2007, 07:47 PM
Is it aha or water wheel?

Slow Burn
07-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Ya Mike D.
What day are the races?
We'll be down for 4-5 days. Might even have the extra button installed by then???
Also will debut John's new blown gas flat...this thing should turns some heads.:jawdrop:
See you guys then!

Johnwithjm
07-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Is it aha or water wheel?Niether it is going to be at a private house on the river. Danny I will give you a call.

djdtpr
07-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Danny I will give you a call.
Copy that!

cyclone
07-25-2007, 08:13 PM
Niether it is going to be at a private house on the river. Danny I will give you a call.
HOUSE PARTY!!!!
this sounds like a semi pro deal. somebody steel a xmas tree and lets set it up on the river.

pattymelt18
07-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Niether it is going to be at a private house on the river. Danny I will give you a call.
well thats good.

Bense468
07-25-2007, 08:18 PM
HOUSE PARTY!!!!
this sounds like a semi pro deal. somebody steel a xmas tree and lets set it up on the river.
The question is will you be towing with white lightning. ;)

cyclone
07-25-2007, 08:20 PM
we'll see...;)

Johnwithjm
07-25-2007, 08:20 PM
HOUSE PARTY!!!!
It is going to be on the river just a private launch ramp to make it easy for the racers.

cyclone
07-25-2007, 08:23 PM
oh cool. private ramp.
house party!@:D

Bense468
07-25-2007, 08:25 PM
we'll see...;)
If you know anyone looking for a custom chopper I just posted one in the spam section, check it out. Maybe you can pass the word. Thanks

cyclone
07-25-2007, 08:26 PM
If you know anyone looking for a custom chopper I just posted one in the spam section, check it out. Maybe you can pass the word. Thanks
will do.

Johnwithjm
07-25-2007, 08:36 PM
oh cool. private ramp.
house party!@:DYou will have to talk to the owner of the house about that. We are doing it by invite because we want to limit the number of boats. I will have all the details soon and let everyone know what is up.

cyclone
07-25-2007, 08:49 PM
You will have to talk to the owner of the house about that. We are doing it by invite because we want to limit the number of boats. I will have all the details soon and let everyone know what is up.
killer. :)

RIVERTIME247
07-25-2007, 09:07 PM
Ya Mike D.
What day are the races?
We'll be down for 4-5 days. Might even have the extra button installed by then???
Also will debut John's new blown gas flat...this thing should turns some heads.:jawdrop:
See you guys then!
DAMN SLOW BURN...NO BUTTON FOR YOU WE HEARD SOME GOOD NUMBERS LAST SUNDAY!

Cs19
07-25-2007, 09:35 PM
So whats up with the Cp regatta? Why are we not having it? :confused:
Last year was by far the best turn out we have ever had for an event, I think we should put something togethor for this year. If its not a CP regatta lets make it a power tour stop and we can pick which sandbar to meet at. Maybe the Lost Lake sandbar one day and the AHA sandbar another day. Then head to Shoemakers at night for the kegger/BBQ. :)

cyclone
07-25-2007, 09:39 PM
party at shoes house. i like it. i'm down for partying anywhere by my campsite. lol:D

Cs19
07-25-2007, 09:40 PM
party at shoes house
:D

cyclone
07-25-2007, 09:41 PM
dibs on the recliner.

RCB19
07-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Then head to Shoemakers at night for the kegger/BBQ. :)
That might require a permission from the Emperor himself.

cyclone
07-25-2007, 09:49 PM
we need a good bribe. how about hookers n' blow?:D

Cs19
07-25-2007, 09:51 PM
dibs on the recliner.
HAHA. :D

RCB19
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Might be able to find some of them around the park. DK's deal last year was far from lacking in the Meat Socket Dept. Blow??? The blowers are all down at Mayflower.

REAL HP
07-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Party at Shoes?? Last time I came through Aha Quinn, I noticed "shoe" had joined forces with the 6th Ave guys from the other side of the dam?? Any truth to what I saw??

djdtpr
07-25-2007, 11:26 PM
You need some more work on your rotation Danny. You got the front roll down.. its that back flip that worries me. I think the 4th was the start of something new.. aka "filthy drunkin wakeboarding idiots". The wacker tows like a champ.. fun shit!!
Im in like flin cant wait to master the backflip! Does anyone wakeboard sober? Hows the knee you ready to tear it up over labor day? I just got a new cd for the night float im pretty sure you are gonna dig on it.

djdtpr
07-25-2007, 11:27 PM
Party at Shoes?? Last time I came through Aha Quinn, I noticed "shoe" had joined forces with the 6th Ave guys from the other side of the dam?? Any truth to what I saw??
HMMMMM I heard the same thing havnt seen with my own eyes yet though.

Nucking futs
07-26-2007, 05:18 AM
Im sure Nelson can come through with all of the above. Where is that boy anyways?????

Mike D..
07-26-2007, 07:22 AM
Trust me he`s reading this shaking his head. I wouldn`t be fighting for recliner its that spare bedroom.

Mike D..
07-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Ya Mike D.
What day are the races?
See you guys then!
Nice try its your show there buddy if your going to invite everybody do it under your own screen name SLOW BURN. Every body knows your the boat to beat now:idea:

cyclone
07-26-2007, 07:47 AM
Trust me he`s reading this shaking his head. I wouldn`t be fighting for recliner its that spare bedroom.
i'm not greedy. the recliner will do. lol

djdtpr
07-26-2007, 10:26 AM
He was cool with us bargeing into his garage without permision checking out your ride but i dont think ill be barging into the house. Pretty sure he didnt kill the animals on the wall with his hands!:eek: Mike is he still sporting the sticker? Still makes me laugh my azz off. Lets get together over labor day and either shoot some birds or at least shoot the shit.

RivrKD
07-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey,Slow Burn and Mike D.
I am staying out of this one its your show.
Makes for good reading though.

3rd Generation
07-26-2007, 01:14 PM
14 to 2 .....! there are no handicaps in horse shoes, but if u want, i can give you a head start when we race! lol

Bense468
07-26-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm down for some birds...
say when
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3896/profilehj6.jpg

RitcheyRch
07-26-2007, 03:35 PM
Are we there yet? :mad:

Mike D..
07-26-2007, 07:49 PM
He was cool with us bargeing into his garage without permision checking out your ride but i dont think ill be barging into the house. Pretty sure he didnt kill the animals on the wall with his hands!:eek: Mike is he still sporting the sticker? Still makes me laugh my azz off. Lets get together over labor day and either shoot some birds or at least shoot the shit.
I'm down for some birds...
say when
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3896/profilehj6.jpg
BRING YOUR GUNS, and meet us opening day in front of shoes garage, we will climb into pontoon (in your case i will pour you into pontoon because I know you won`t sleep much the night before). We will go up river to a place in the back water. we will limit in an hour if you can shoot. I promise the $hit will be flying.
AS for the sticker it is still there. I heard the word adoption, I think he said he was going to adopt 6th st into the family. You boys need some guidance, without some kind of father figure (positive role model)you guys are headed for a train wreck. Before you guys get all bible beating on me and change your ways bring the Strippers with you when we go hunting.
Seriously you guys are always welcome and if you want to hunt on opening day call me

Mike D..
07-26-2007, 07:52 PM
ALL Systems are a GO!!

cyclone
07-26-2007, 08:08 PM
:D ALL Systems are a GO!!
nice! the emperor rules. lol

Cs19
07-26-2007, 08:13 PM
I couldnt believe how many bottles you guys have in there.:jawdrop:

3rd Generation
07-26-2007, 08:15 PM
ALL Systems are a GO!!
mikee, wheres that damn oil pan? i saw your boat at the shop today, lets get a move on it! when are u leaving for the river, we are going to try to get out of here araound noon or 1. i got my boat runnin again, hopefully it will hold up this time! if so... im thinking about uping the nitrous ;) lol

Mike D..
07-26-2007, 08:16 PM
I couldnt believe how many bottles you guys have in there.:jawdrop:
You should see the rest of the rooms, and My garage Refill station I think labor day I may make some money

Cs19
07-26-2007, 08:21 PM
You should see the rest of the rooms, and My garage Refill station I think labor day I may make some money
You guys got spare motors and a dyno in the other rooms or what?
i might stop by for a re-fill if its cool, you got a pump or do you ice em down?

Mike D..
07-26-2007, 08:22 PM
mikee, wheres that damn oil pan? i saw your boat at the shop today, lets get a move on it! when are u leaving for the river, we are going to try to get out of here araound noon or 1. i got my boat runnin again, hopefully it will hold up this time! if so... im thinking about uping the nitrous ;) lol
Everything came in today, started to pull motor this evening, will finish tomorrow, dyno tues. you better practice throwing shoes, I am going to buy a self help video on how to throw and kick everyones a$$ on the sand bar. Me and Shoe against who you and papas or brother? remember your the one that yelled out 17 to 2,I was all quite and you rubbed it in

Mike D..
07-26-2007, 08:26 PM
You guys got spare motors and a dyno in the other rooms or what?
i might stop by for a re-fill if its cool, you got a pump or do you ice em down?
Working on the motors now, got beam hoist , and pump station for nos
Come on by will hook you up

3rd Generation
07-26-2007, 08:27 PM
Everything came in today, started to pull motor this evening, will finish tomorrow, dyno tues. you better practice throwing shoes, I am going to buy a self help video on how to throw and kick everyones a$$ on the sand bar. Me and Shoe against who you and papas or brother? remember your the one that yelled out 17 to 2,I was all quite and you rubbed it in
i will let you pick my partner...... let you choose who you get beat by. haha

3rd Generation
07-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Working on the motors now, got beam hoist , and pump station for nos
Come on by will hook you up
why are u dynoing the motor again, because the new oil pan? and see how the oil preasure is along with how many qts. of oil to run.

Mike D..
07-26-2007, 08:52 PM
why are u dynoing the motor again, because the new oil pan? and see how the oil preasure is along with how many qts. of oil to run.
I want to make sure the problem has been solved, plus I want to try a few things while I am there, Carbs have been re done and I want too see if that changes things. Plus I have to Pay Steve to hang out with him I think he is about to file a restrianing order on me
Wow Harris Racing where is it going now? I hear drums do you hear them?

RCB19
07-26-2007, 08:52 PM
ALL Systems are a GO!!
Nice! I hear DJD has keg duty.

cyclone
07-26-2007, 08:58 PM
I want to make sure the problem has been solved, plus I want to try a few things while I am there, Carbs have been re done and I want too see if that changes things. Plus I have to Pay Steve to hang out with him I think he is about to file a restrianing order on me
steve's an expensive male carb tuning w hore. :D
that's why they call him the "carb whisperer".

Bense468
07-26-2007, 10:32 PM
BRING YOUR GUNS, and meet us opening day in front of shoes garage, we will climb into pontoon (in your case i will pour you into pontoon because I know you won`t sleep much the night before). We will go up river to a place in the back water. we will limit in an hour if you can shoot. I promise the $hit will be flying.
Hey Mike, I just talked to Danny, and were both in. Thanks appreciate that. He said he will give ya a call tomorrow.

3rd Generation
07-30-2007, 10:45 AM
so i almost made it through a weekend at the river without something going wrong with my boat. did some testing sat, went good. then may msd box got rained on sat. night, went to run it in the morning and it kept shuting off. it would fire up and only run for a few seconds then just shut off. so now its time to send it off and see if its messed up!

Dogballs
07-30-2007, 12:06 PM
so i almost made it through a weekend at the river without something going wrong with my boat. did some testing sat, went good. then may msd box got rained on sat. night, went to run it in the morning and it kept shuting off. it would fire up and only run for a few seconds then just shut off. so now its time to send it off and see if its messed up!
pick up a ready to run MSD and get rid of the box. One less thing to break!

Mike D..
07-31-2007, 07:55 PM
What a long day, I have seemed to keep steve from calling the cops again!!, I slipped him a few bucks not to tell. Damn Harris racing showed up right as we where going to do the nos pull.I wonder what he was looking for maybe he was lost.;) We seem to have worked out all the bugs for now. We even made a full 8 sec pull on motor to see if oil pressure problem has been solved and it has. Its time to go back to river for some more testing:D
Thanks to good old steve and a few others.
I am going back to the twisty headers they make the best power.
Steve has even said that he and his wife are coming down for the big wweekend I wonder if he is bringing the boat?

Bense468
07-31-2007, 08:24 PM
Can't wait to see that boat out there Mike. Glad to hear things are working out.

cyclone
07-31-2007, 08:26 PM
What a long day, I have seemed to keep steve from calling the cops again!!, I slipped him a few bucks not to tell. Damn Harris racing showed up right as we where going to do the nos pull.I wonder what he was looking for maybe he was lost.;) We seem to have worked out all the bugs for now. We even made a full 8 sec pull on motor to see if oil pressure problem has been solved and it has. Its time to go back to river for some more testing:D
Thanks to good old steve and a few others.
I am going back to the twisty headers they make the best power.
Steve has even said that he and his wife are coming down for the big wweekend I wonder if he is bringing the boat?
I've been peer pressuring steve into bringing his boat. He's a punkass though and probably won't. He's afraid to get sawed off by my river boat. :D
hope you're reading this yoda!

Cs19
08-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Brule at the river? :jawdrop: no way.
Glad to hear things are dialed in Mike, what was the problem? Share some numbers already..:)

djdtpr
08-01-2007, 08:25 AM
Brule at the river? :jawdrop: no way.
IF he shows im on his team! Ive even got a hat that says so.:D

Cs19
08-01-2007, 10:56 AM
I still got my team brule hat too if he shows up I'm running it all weekend

Mike D..
08-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Hats what do you mean hats every time I see him he hands me a bill. I think steve needs to be persuaded to come.He has been offered a room and a pontoon ride for his wife. You know he reads this and the pressure is on. Harris racing has the room and Aha will provide the dial a ride from point A to point B. He will never bring the boat you better write that one out. I heard he is afraid that cyclone will put the hurt on him and we all know that steve thinks of cyclone as his own son.:D I just talk to emperor and he said steve can have spare bedroom and his son can have the recliner. This should be one hell of a labor day weekend.

cyclone
08-01-2007, 06:02 PM
I still got my team brule hat too if he shows up I'm running it all weekend
mine's a bit beat up but it might be time to bring out the Team Brule hat again. That is of course if he actually shows up...........
c'mon CW!

Cs19
08-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Whos got the pic of me, djd and cyclone runnin the team brule hats? Thats a classic from about 4 years ago i think.

djdtpr
08-01-2007, 09:09 PM
I had the pic on my old computer but after it crashed i never got it out of it. I will definatly rock the hat for sure if he shows!

cyclone
08-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Whos got the pic of me, djd and cyclone runnin the team brule hats? Thats a classic from about 4 years ago i think.
Ill dig it up tomorrow. i've got it saved somewhere.

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 10:23 AM
Sorry boys but if Steve shows he will be on the GOLD CUP TEAM:D :D

djdtpr
08-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Is he old enough to be a member of the gold cup? I thought it was a retirement team that cruised their daycruisers and did medimucel shots till it was early bird at the local water hole and partied till the sun went DOWN!:D :D :D

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Is he old enough to be a member of the gold cup? I thought it was a retirement team that cruised their daycruisers and did medimucel shots till it was early bird at the local water hole and partied till the sun went DOWN!:D :D :D
Now that is pretty funny. Just work on getting a tune up in your TAJ:D

cyclone
08-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Team Brule has always been underground deal anyway. he may show up with the Gold Bond team but he'll always be a Team Brule player.

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Team Brule has always been underground deal anyway. he may show up with the Gold Bond team but he'll always be a Team Brule player.
Now Mike do not be a hater because Gold cup has sawed you off all year. There will be some slow boats for you to pick on labor day. You might want to have DNE put some NOS on your monster motor so you can be a player:D Maybe RCR will pick you up on there team.

djdtpr
08-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Now that is pretty funny. Just work on getting a tune up in your TAJ:D
Well after doing some reserch and looking at all the data i have aquired on my TAJ i have come up with the tune up for it. The fist one i looked at says it will go 6-800 feet and BOOM goes the panel the second says it will probably run longer but will probably eat the belt up on the big end. Thats pretty much all the data i have aquired in my vast hunt for speed and HP. One thing i did notice though that was funny is with both tune ups their was at least a twelver involved before testing. Im thinking kick it up to at least an eighteener then see what happends. I heard a crazy rumor that this deal was kicking aff at like 9 am.! Thats only like two hours after i go to bed at the river i doubt ill make the call that early in the am.

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Well after doing some reserch and looking at all the data i have aquired on my TAJ i have come up with the tune up for it. The fist one i looked at says it will go 6-800 feet and BOOM goes the panel the second says it will probably run longer but will probably eat the belt up on the big end. Thats pretty much all the data i have aquired in my vast hunt for speed and HP. One thing i did notice though that was funny is with both tune ups their was at least a twelver involved before testing. Im thinking kick it up to at least an eighteener then see what happends. I heard a crazy rumor that this deal was kicking aff at like 9 am.! Thats only like two hours after i go to bed at the river i doubt ill make the call that early in the am.You can always hit the yager:D

djdtpr
08-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Ya that would be a rod kicker if there ever was one. After drinking that stuff i dont get around so good the next day. I havent learned how to drink in moderations yet,im still at the point where ones to many and twenty aint enough.

pattymelt18
08-02-2007, 03:05 PM
. I havent learned how to drink in moderations yet,im still at the point where ones to many and twenty aint enough.
I SECOND THAT.:)

bruleracer
08-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Just Remember, Youth and Exuberance,,,Seldom overcomes Age,Experience, and Trechery!!! I'll take my shotsss of Jager in a GOLD CUP

Cs19
08-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Lmao

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Just Remember, Youth and Exuberance,,,Seldom overcomes Age,Experience, and Trechery!!! I'll take my shotsss of Jager in a GOLD CUP
Welcome aboard Steve.;)

cyclone
08-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Translation: i'm definately not bringing my boat to the river and i may or may not show up at all. :D

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Translation: i'm definately not bringing my boat to the river and i may or may not show up at all. :D
Oh he is comming with us:D

Mike D..
08-02-2007, 08:32 PM
So have you talked him into it yet? I would call and pester but I get put on these extremely long death HOLDS, hold please.
John I got your message from Rick ;)

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 08:34 PM
So have you talked him into it yet? I would call and pester but I get put on these extremely long death HOLDS, hold please.
John I got your message from Rick ;) I talked with him and lets just say he will be there with his Gold cup:D

cyclone
08-02-2007, 08:36 PM
I talked with him and lets just say he will be there with his Gold cup:D
you must have bribed him with milk and cookies.

cyclone
08-02-2007, 08:37 PM
John I got your message from Rick ;)
after you dyno 10 motors you get the bat phone number. :)

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 08:37 PM
you must have bribed him with milk and cookies.
Only time will tell.

cyclone
08-02-2007, 08:38 PM
he's all frustrated right now because his crappy aol connection wont let him log back on to see this. lol:D

Mike D..
08-02-2007, 08:39 PM
I talked with him and lets just say he will be there with his Gold cup:D
Say it ain`t so, So how much did it cost you? I Guess money can buy you a team. I can`t believe he sold out his son

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Say it ain`t so, So how much did it cost you? I Guess money can buy you a team. I can`t believe he sold out his son Dude he has been with Gold cup all year at the races. When you step up from the JV you will see:D LMAO

cyclone
08-02-2007, 08:42 PM
ouch. lol

djdtpr
08-02-2007, 08:50 PM
I'll take my shotsss of Jager in a GOLD CUP
Ya well i do believe that i will burn my brule hat now. If he sides with the old gummers well then i guess its geritol and centrum silver time for him. Im sending him a dead fish tomarrow.:D

Mike D..
08-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Dude he has been with Gold cup all year at the races. When you step up from the JV you will see:D LMAO
You are killing me what do you have up your sleve? The Jv wants to know how you graduate to higher class, Harris has a big mouth. So will my cp against your cheyenne be good enough? You can`t run the bottle though your bottle has to be on the beach. That is if it is the old motor and not a new one

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Ya well i do believe that i will burn my brule hat now. If he sides with the old gummers well then i guess its geritol and centrum silver time for him. Im sending him a dead fish tomarrow.:D
Old guys rule. I have seen the shirts:D

Cs19
08-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Ya well i do believe that i will burn my brule hat now
So much for old skool team b. he dropped us like a bad habit...whatever.

cyclone
08-02-2007, 08:54 PM
they like to call themselves wise. sheesh everyone know beer tastes like shit when you try to wash down a cup of Metamucil with it!

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 08:56 PM
You are killing me what do you have up your sleve? The Jv wants to know how you graduate to higher class, Harris has a big mouth. So will my cp against your cheyenne be good enough? You can`t run the bottle though your bottle has to be on the beach. That is if it is the old motor and not a new one
Big Mike if your new boat runs like it should you will move up fast. We can race anyway you want. No tricks for me just a little 470 chevy in my boat:)

djdtpr
08-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Old guys rule. I have seen the shirts:D
Oh ya have you seen the boxers that say team brule with a big pile of poo in them? At this rate i see a RCR MAFIA shirt coming just to get drunk in and laugh about.

djdtpr
08-02-2007, 09:05 PM
No tricks for me just a little 470 chevy in my boat:)
WOW thats big now i know why i always finish last with my little 461 junk box motor. Thats gotta be a aftermarket block or a bowtie to be that big huh!

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Oh ya have you seen the boxers that say team brule with a big pile of poo in them? At this rate i see a RCR MAFIA shirt coming just to get drunk in and laugh about.
Are you bringing the speaker of the house for the mafia:D

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 09:08 PM
WOW thats big now i know why i always finish last with my little 461 junk box motor. Thats gotta be a aftermarket block or a bowtie to be that big huh! Come on now you are the king of 6th street and never get beat is what I here, 138 is a big number;)

Mike D..
08-02-2007, 09:09 PM
I hear drums and see smoke signals. There looks like there is a rope being thrown over a tree down on 6th st.

djdtpr
08-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Are you bringing the speaker of the house for the mafia:D
The new grey stealth that i bought that Lakamp used to run? Ya probably. My little 461 Bendejo cant hold a candle to you guys and your drag boats Hell even Bouche can beat me just ask him.:D

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 09:17 PM
The new grey stealth that i bought that Lakamp used to run? Ya probably. My little 461 Bendejo cant hold a candle to you guys and your drag boats Hell even Bouche can beat me just ask him.:D
Sorry but you went right on by Bouche just before he flew out of the boat:D

djdtpr
08-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Come on now you are the king of 6th street and never get beat is what I here, 138 is a big number;)
Thats cause we keep it a secret when i get beat and only win when there are people around to see it.:D

Johnwithjm
08-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Thats cause we keep it a secret when i get beat and only win when there are people around to see it.:D
Right on. Talk with you soon

Mike D..
08-03-2007, 07:31 AM
Sorry Harris you don`t have a big mouth this time, Are you better now! I have a seat right here on the jv bench for you and your crew right next to me:D

3rd Generation
08-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Sorry Harris you don`t have a big mouth this time, Are you better now! I have a seat right here on the jv bench for you and your crew right next to me:D
Id be happy to take that seat next to you! BCR... lol!

smokinflatties
08-03-2007, 06:32 PM
party at shoes house. i like it. i'm down for partying anywhere by my campsite. lol:D
sounds good ;)

bruleracer
08-03-2007, 07:45 PM
A shot of Jager in a Gold cup,a Brule' Racing hat, and drinks in Harris' garage,,
with Shoemaker,and some cash in my pocket to make up to Mike D,, (for the restraining order).... and My 6th street sunglasses,,, and My DNE bumber sticker,,, A smart man does not bite the hands that feed Him.

Cs19
08-03-2007, 09:56 PM
A shot of Jager in a Gold cup,a Brule' Racing hat, and drinks in Harris' garage,,
with Shoemaker,and some cash in my pocket to make up to Mike D,, (for the restraining order).... and My 6th street sunglasses,,, and My DNE bumber sticker,,, A smart man does not bite the hands that feed Him.
and a 418 T shirt and a red cup racing coozie cup to keep your soda cold.

bruleracer
08-04-2007, 12:42 PM
consider it done!!

djdtpr
08-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Wow how do you come back to that ? I guess we will acknowlage that Team brule still somewhat exists in a very small way. But i believe that the Mafia is a much stronger tie. But as to THE SHOE man we wont find GOD for awhile unless he hangs in titi bars and wh@re houses so dont wory about TOMMYS BOYS there ok so far but who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

bruleracer
08-05-2007, 05:58 PM
We are all Tommy's guys in one fassion or another,,, we probably wouldnt
have 100 + mile an hour jet boats at all if it weren't for Tommy and a couple of others, point taken, I will always have a Tom Papp Racing logo on my
boat. He was my contemporary, and my Friend!!

Mike D..
08-06-2007, 07:02 PM
consider it done!!
You sir are a true politician ! (Brule Marine coming soon):D
After all this I need a box of tissue to wipe my eyes, I see a group hug coming, So does this mean you are bring the wife and the boat? I would call but I would be on hold long after labor day :eek:
P.S Did you forgot to mention your son

cyclone
08-06-2007, 08:06 PM
You sir are a true politician ! (Brule Marine coming soon):D
After all this I need a box of tissue to wipe my eyes, I see a group hug coming, So does this mean you are bring the wife and the boat? I would call but I would be on hold long after labor day :eek:
P.S Did you forgot to mention your son
the kid needs a rematch. how about it? fixed that little water leak i had goin' 4th of july weekend. lol

Mike D..
08-06-2007, 08:20 PM
the kid needs a rematch. how about it? fixed that little water leak i had goin' 4th of july weekend. lol
Absolutley, Have we ever meet? Did we ever run each other? Funny I saw you working on carbs not a water leak on the ramp at AHA, You better hand me my a$$ if what i hear is true. Your Daddy has a big mouth :D :D

Cs19
08-06-2007, 08:32 PM
You better hand me my a$$ if what i hear is true. Your Daddy has a big mouth :D :D
Freebie from Wilson?
http://***boat.com/forums/image.php?u=12918&dateline=1132026881

cyclone
08-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Absolutley, Have we ever meet? Did we ever run each other? Funny I saw you working on carbs not a water leak on the ramp at AHA, You better hand me my a$$ if what i hear is true. Your Daddy has a big mouth :D :D
the carb was definately an issue but it wasn't the one that had my boat sinking. i think you and i will have a better race this time around.

cyclone
08-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Freebie from Wilson?
http://***boat.com/forums/image.php?u=12918&dateline=1132026881
nope. a pump that isnt tearing itself apart anymore.

Cs19
08-06-2007, 09:38 PM
How did it feel? the same? better? any issues? Thanks for not calling back:)

cyclone
08-06-2007, 09:54 PM
How did it feel? the same? better? any issues? Thanks for not calling back:)
my phone was blowin up all the way home. by the time it stopped it was midnight. figured i'd let you sleep.
boat felt good. it might be leaving harder than before. seemed like it was not even hitting the chip out of the hole even with the launch controller on. i took some data but haven't pulled it out of the computer yet.
jordan's boat leaves pretty damn good now too. he's gonna surprise a few heads out there on labor day. when i drove it the hop was completely gone.

Cs19
08-06-2007, 10:09 PM
my phone was blowin up all the way home. by the time it stopped it was midnight. figured i'd let you sleep.
boat felt good. it might be leaving harder than before. seemed like it was not even hitting the chip out of the hole even with the launch controller on. i took some data but haven't pulled it out of the computer yet.
jordan's boat leaves pretty damn good now too. he's gonna surprise a few heads out there on labor day. when i drove it the hop was completely gone.
Jordan worked hard on his deal, glad to hear its paying off. His holeshot was awful but its been gettin better with every change.. We looked at his data today and the holeshot is 110% better. It needs a little trim off the impeller and a fogger now.
Glad to hear yours works good.. I know you were concerned about it running the same, sounds like its better than before.. Im not surprised, it was a mess. Email me the data, would like to compare to the old data.
Im out..:sleeping:

FuelInMyVeins82
08-07-2007, 09:30 AM
labor day should be fun.... that is if im invited!!!

Dogballs
08-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Fuel,
What up, do you have any other trips planned between now and Labor Day? If you don't get invited you can always hang with the NCR crew.
Balls

pattymelt18
08-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Jordan we might not be "A" listers in the river racng world but we were definately in a league of our own in the party wagon.

FuelInMyVeins82
08-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Fuel,
What up, do you have any other trips planned between now and Labor Day? If you don't get invited you can always hang with the NCR crew.
Balls
Ya I'm shooting to head out to Needles Thurs. through Sun. What about you? As for Labor day I'll definitely be on the blythe stretch of river, just not sure about this invite only thing. What happened to racing in front of Water Wheel? Good water and plenty of room to watch.

FuelInMyVeins82
08-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Jordan we might not be "A" listers in the river racng world but we were definately in a league of our own in the party wagon.
LMAO aint that the truth. Megan will never look at us the same.

RCB19
08-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Megan will never look at us the same.
Apparently fisting skeletons in the back of the silver van wasn't included in the agreed upon transportation fee??? :eat:

Dogballs
08-08-2007, 05:45 AM
Ya I'm shooting to head out to Needles Thurs. through Sun. What about you? As for Labor day I'll definitely be on the blythe stretch of river, just not sure about this invite only thing. What happened to racing in front of Water Wheel? Good water and plenty of room to watch.
I was supposed to put my little mill in today but now it looks like it will be saturday. I was planning on going to Needles this weekend but little change of plans. Maybe next weekend, have fun!

FuelInMyVeins82
08-08-2007, 09:24 AM
I was supposed to put my little mill in today but now it looks like it will be saturday. I was planning on going to Needles this weekend but little change of plans. Maybe next weekend, have fun!
Just get it in and cruise out.:D Should be a fun weekend. Any plans for Labor Day?

FuelInMyVeins82
08-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Apparently fisting skeletons in the back of the silver van wasn't included in the agreed upon transportation fee??? :eat:
Between that and Andy puking in his road rapper cup all the way home. probobly not!!! :devil:

Dogballs
08-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Just get it in and cruise out.:D Should be a fun weekend. Any plans for Labor Day?
I am waiting on a part and if it comes in its on. As for Labor Day, I plan on doing some spectating & beer drinking in Blythe! Do you have any interest in checking out Yuma next weekend?

RCB19
08-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Balls did you have the new 396 dyno'd?

Cs19
08-08-2007, 09:14 PM
I thought is was a full tilt 632 inch deal?
Saw your engine builder today Balls, he said its a nice piece, congrats!

cyclone
08-08-2007, 09:16 PM
so lemme catch up here...balls has a motor built, sold the motor but not the boat and just built another motor for the same boat?

cyclone
08-08-2007, 09:17 PM
so lemme catch up here...balls has a motor built, sold the motor but not the boat and just built another motor for the same boat?

RCB19
08-08-2007, 09:29 PM
That would be correct.

cyclone
08-08-2007, 09:32 PM
That would be correct.
ok it makes perfect sense now. play on playas.

widowmaker
08-08-2007, 09:34 PM
with a hope and a prayer I should be able to join you guys, and watch the big boys run.

Cs19
08-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Hopefully you can make it out widow, Im sure you will put quite a few people on the trailer with your deal..
Labor Day is always the best trip, Im sooo ready.

cyclone
08-08-2007, 10:02 PM
the fake shell beach is gonna be sick. ill bet parking will be tight.

Dogballs
08-09-2007, 06:22 AM
Sounds a little silly! However, my intention was to sell both the boat and motor and pick up something more compatible for my one year old daughter to grow up on at the river as I did. But after searching high and low for every style of cruiser under the sun I came to the conclusion that I would have little interest in going to the river with anything other than a hotrod jetboat. After a couple months of pure frustration and getting my wifes blessing, I decided to just build a low maintenence, pump gas, single carb mill which wouldn't require hauling 55 gal drums to the river and then wondering were I was going to get the next tank of gas from.
P.S. See you boys on the river!
Sincerely,
Balls

Dogballs
08-09-2007, 06:27 AM
RCB
Yes the 396 made 420 HP!
Balls

FuelInMyVeins82
08-09-2007, 10:50 PM
I am waiting on a part and if it comes in its on. As for Labor Day, I plan on doing some spectating & beer drinking in Blythe! Do you have any interest in checking out Yuma next weekend?
So did the part come in or what? I definitly want to make a yuma trip but am not sure if next weekend is in the cards. Perhaps after Labor Day.

FuelInMyVeins82
08-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Makes perfect sense to me! :D

Dogballs
08-10-2007, 05:05 AM
Makes perfect sense to me! :D
It doesn't look like this weekend will happen. But I should be up and running next week and I have alot of catching up to do on the river trips. Will be putting in some quality time out there during Sept & Oct. Let me know when you are down for the Yuma Trip. Maybe when RCB gets his rocket running.:devil:

ahsumtoy
08-10-2007, 06:18 AM
Without having to go back and read seven pages of,,,, conversation, has there been a decision about where and when the labor day get together is going to be? Is Aha the launch ramp?

smokinflatties
08-10-2007, 06:42 AM
Without having to go back and read seven pages of,,,, conversation, has there been a decision about where and when the labor day get together is going to be? Is Aha the launch ramp?
i dont think it has been fingered out yet but sound like the sandbar above aha for starters on saterday :idea:

RCB19
08-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Maybe when RCB gets his rocket :devil:
Definitely want to make a Yuma trip. Hopefully some time in Sept.

Cs19
08-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Yes, thats the place.

Mr. Crusader 83
08-10-2007, 08:17 AM
with a hope and a prayer I should be able to join you guys, and watch the big boys run.
I will see you there bud.

Mr. Crusader 83
08-10-2007, 08:24 AM
Hopefully you can make it out widow, Im sure you will put quite a few people on the trailer with your deal..
Labor Day is always the best trip, Im sooo ready.
Where is this so called place with fast boats. Where do you guys stay? And how do I get there?

smokinflatties
08-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Yes, thats the place.
u bring that sweet drag boat out ,it is looking good