PDA

View Full Version : My Apology to Billy

Jetboatguru
02-18-2006, 07:47 PM
I am sorry Billy. Will you forgive me?

lindalou
02-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Guru, I am sorry too. Please forgive me??? I just wish you wouldn't call me Trash Can Willy. I would give you a hug iffin I wasn't so far away.
Trash Can Willy, feelin allot better......

wsuwrhr
02-18-2006, 09:19 PM
I would be willing to put up some cash for an appointment with a psychiatrist.
Anyone else want to pitch in for Tony?
Please, help a friend.
Brian

BILLY.B
02-19-2006, 07:53 AM
Hi Brian. Call me later. I need to talk to you.

wsuwrhr
02-19-2006, 08:37 AM
Ok then.
You can't work a phone?
haha
Brian

ROZ
02-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Check it out, the guru is becomming a softy in his old age... :D

ColeTR2
02-20-2006, 08:06 AM
I guess that's a BIG NO!! from Billy!!! I wouldn't give you the time of day either. and when the truth come out about how you have treated your so cal bothers you will be racing paddle boats JBG.

olbiezer
02-20-2006, 08:18 AM
somehow i just dont feel the love in this thread! :rollside:

wsuwrhr
02-20-2006, 08:27 AM
This thread is worthless without pics
Brian

Moneypitt
02-20-2006, 08:38 AM
"As the Prop Turns"......Seems as though there has been alot written here, but no one has SAID anything....WTF is going on? Did I miss a thread leading up to this one? .....MP

olbiezer
02-20-2006, 10:48 AM
ya guys.......inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!

superdave013
02-20-2006, 11:13 AM
I guess that's a BIG NO!! from Billy!!! I wouldn't give you the time of day either. and when the truth come out about how you have treated your so cal bothers you will be racing paddle boats JBG.
I thought all these threads were just a joke but you seem to have something to say. Ya otta stone up and just come out and say it.

wsuwrhr
02-20-2006, 11:23 AM
I would be willing to put up some cash for an appointment with a psychiatrist.
Anyone else want to pitch in for Tony?
Please, help a friend.
Brian
Noone want's to help out a fellow boater?
Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-20-2006, 11:34 AM
I thought all these threads were just a joke but you seem to have something to say. Ya otta stone up and just come out and say it.
instigator...

cyclone
02-20-2006, 04:43 PM
this is confusing.

wsuwrhr
02-20-2006, 04:52 PM
this is confusing.
I call it neurotic
Brian

Cs19
02-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Since you drug it onto the boards you might as well cut the shit and tell us what this is all about.

disco_charger
02-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Ever notice that Superdave is always talking about someone elses stones? :yuk:

wsuwrhr
02-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Kinda like my hair, he hasn't seen them in YEARS.
Brian

Fiat48
02-20-2006, 05:36 PM
It is called the V drive winter doldrums.

superdave013
02-20-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm pretty blunt when I have something to say. But that's just me and yes, I have been called an ahole for it a time or two.

dmontzsta
02-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Since you drug it onto the boards you might as well cut the shit and tell us what this is all about.
Guru called Billy "William" and told him he could win without him, so Billy left. Now Guru realizes he is facing a losing season without Billy by his side, so he is trying to gain him back.
Tony, you should send him some flowers to the shop. With a card that says "Please forgive me 'BILLY'".

Schiada76
02-20-2006, 06:05 PM
WTF
This is starting to sound like broke back boating. :argue: :rolleyes:

Doin' Time
02-20-2006, 06:24 PM
WTF
This is starting to sound like broke back boating. :argue: :rolleyes:
what do you mean "starting".

GofastRacer
02-20-2006, 06:40 PM
I think it's all a bunch of bullshit myself, and they're sitting back laughing they're asses off, it has been funny reading this shit though!.. :D :D

dossangers
02-20-2006, 06:47 PM
''Bad Tony NO donuts for you''!!!!!!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167DSC01868.JPG

GofastRacer
02-20-2006, 06:55 PM
I think he's trying to custom fit his new neck restraint!.. :)

h20skiracer
02-20-2006, 07:50 PM
Tony and Billy just need to stop playing pussy games with eachother, and just kiss and make up already. Although we loooooove reading the drama, and what would we do without it :rolleyes: . Come on guys... K5 needs you BOTH! And we all know you can't stay mad at eachother forever... Oh yeah and if you want any chance of beating k-711 this year you better make out with eachother soon! :yuk: :D :D :D

disco_charger
02-20-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm pretty blunt when I have something to say. But that's just me and yes, I have been called an ahole for it a time or two.
I don't think you're an ahole, I think you might be obsessed with a man's turkey gobbler. :p

ColeTR2
02-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Guru called Billy "William" and told him he could win without him, so Billy left. Now Guru realizes he is facing a losing season without Billy by his side, so he is trying to gain him back. Tony, you should send him some flowers to the shop. With a card that says "Please forgive me 'BILLY'".
Yep and JBG also said that he was going to have Vale paint his new boat. What a slap in the face to Billy. After all the help Billy has given him.

dossangers
02-21-2006, 07:01 AM
Win a CHAMPIONSHIP and all of a sudden '' Billy WHO'' :rollside: :rollside:

BILLY.B
02-21-2006, 07:20 AM
Everything is fine..... Something that started out as a joke (imagine that with our crew) got alittle personal and it blew up on the forums. After talking with Tony and Craig (flatstupid / owner of K-5) we have worked it all out, they are great friends and it will be a kick to race with them.... New boat is still being put together by Paul Fitzgerald of Southern Thunder Motorsports in Charlotte NC. Complete with capsule. Should be off the chart. And will take a piece of art work to try and hide the capsule seeing as they look so nice hanging off the side. Can't wait to start the season. :rollside:

lucky
02-21-2006, 07:26 AM
ok , whom ever the sensitve biatch was -- - that person should have to be commited to benchracers for a month ( activly) so he can learn to not get offended by anything -- you sissy ass homo phobic assholes ... :crossx:
ps your moma dress's you funny

BILLY.B
02-21-2006, 07:37 AM
ps your moma dress's you funny At least we know who our MOMA (as you spell it) is. :yuk:

wsuwrhr
02-21-2006, 07:42 AM
And will take a piece of art work to try and hide the capsule seeing as they look so nice hanging off the side. :rollside:
Spray it with the invisible paint.
Should work.
Brian

lucky
02-21-2006, 07:45 AM
At least we know who our MOMA (as you spell it) is. :yuk:
yea -- If i could spell , i'd be a painter :crossx: lol -- ps have you finished your poor brother in laws boat yet ?? that boat is going to turn to saw dust if it don't get wet soon !

MAXIMUS
02-21-2006, 07:57 AM
Your such a pioneer! :rolleyes:

Hud
02-21-2006, 07:59 AM
Let's Roll.........................C'mon!! :idea:

BILLY.B
02-21-2006, 08:04 AM
yea -- If i could spell , i'd be a painter :crossx: lol -- ps have you finished your poor brother in laws boat yet ?? that boat is going to turn to saw dust if it don't get wet soon !You do realize that the boat has been painted for over a year. I'm a painter not a boat builder. I'm putting this boat together in my SO-CALLED SPARE TIME!!!!!. . Jim moved to Utah which you know and has said he'd come down and help but everytime I turn around there's another problem to tend with, so having him come down for a weekend would be useless. And seeing as I didn't take this deal apart makes it even tougher. So go ahead and pop off lucky, it could still kick your boats ass even without an engine!!!! :220v:

dmontzsta
02-21-2006, 08:07 AM
Hey lucky, why dont you worry about maintaining your colon. The stuff you do to it isnt natural. I have seen Jims boat and the detail involved is far better than any of your sex toys, no matter what you say. :)

dmontzsta
02-21-2006, 08:08 AM
''Bad Tony NO donuts for you''!!!!!!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167DSC01868.JPG
Is that lucky's toy to the left of Tony?
:)

lucky
02-21-2006, 08:35 AM
You do realize that the boat has been painted for over a year. I'm a painter not a boat builder. I'm putting this boat together in my SO-CALLED SPARE TIME!!!!!. . Jim moved to Utah which you know and has said he'd come down and help but everytime I turn around there's another problem to tend with, so having him come down for a weekend would be useless. And seeing as I didn't take this deal apart makes it even tougher. So go ahead and pop off lucky, it could still kick your boats ass even without an engine!!!! :220v:
lol - well the pot is stired , My job is done ! :crossx:

lucky
02-21-2006, 08:37 AM
Hey lucky, why dont you worry about maintaining your colon. The stuff you do to it isnt natural. I have seen Jims boat and the detail involved is far better than any of your sex toys, no matter what you say. :)
Put your nose back in Guru's ass , If i wanted to invove you I would have called out your name -- FAG !!! :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
02-21-2006, 09:15 AM
Put your nose back in Guru's ass , If i wanted to invove you I would have called out your name -- FAG !!! :rolleyes:
Why is it all you ever bring up is Gurus ass? It seems to be on the top of your mind. Tony, I think you have an admirer.

uclahater
02-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Tony and Billy just need to stop playing pussy games with eachother, and just kiss and make up already. Although we loooooove reading the drama, and what would we do without it :rolleyes: . Come on guys... K5 needs you BOTH! And we all know you can't stay mad at eachother forever... Oh yeah and if you want any chance of beating k-711 this year you better make out with eachother soon! :yuk: :D :D :D
Im sure if you joined the Make-out session :idea: They would be game :p :p

olbiezer
02-21-2006, 11:31 AM
ok so as we return to our hero's in driver suits.......who is doing what to whom? will tony still drive the k5? will billy drive a k boat competively? and if so who will paint it? will the k711 still get all the chics? and if so will they be quility babes? tune in next week for "as the k boat turns left or is it right?" this is your announcer olbiezer speaking.........and now a word from our sponser...***boat magazine (yes they have a magazine)

Moneypitt
02-21-2006, 11:48 AM
ok so as we return to our hero's in driver suits.......who is doing what to whom? will tony still drive the k5? will billy drive a k boat competively? and if so who will paint it? will the k711 still get all the chics? and if so will they be quility babes? tune in next week for "as the k boat turns over" this is your announcer olbiezer speaking.........and now a word from our sponser...***boat magazine (yes they have a magazine)
Perhaps a better name for this soap series would be "As the K Boats turn Left", or "As the K boats trade a little paint", but that O word has to go!!!
.....MP
PS: What I was really concerned about was where the "Big Smoke" was going to be in all this mess, but it looks as though Hud's magic will still be around

FlatStupid
02-21-2006, 12:11 PM
Dealing with all these fragile ego's can be a real BIATCH!!!!!!!!! Yours truly BOB :crossx:

uclahater
02-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Dealing with all these fragile ego's can be a real BIATCH!!!!!!!!! Yours truly BOB :crossx:
LMFAO :cool:

superdave013
02-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Dont worry Tony...You always have the bung to help ya out.
I'll start building the new swing set, being the old one is worn out!
The Bung
You better get cracking on that. Oh, and seeing that his friends are back you might want to add a few extra seats as it's looking crowded. lol

Klass Klown
02-21-2006, 04:05 PM
WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINEY LITTLE GIRLS.. With obvious no balls between the entire clan to speak of... I Am qiute sure come race season they will all be back FAKe as can be HOLDING HAND's... Forever live banderlog jet boat's :crossx:

h20skiracer
02-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Im sure if you joined the Make-out session :idea: They would be game :p :p
LMFAO!!!! I am sure they would! :)

Jetboatguru
02-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Women belong in the kitchen !!

LUVNLIFE
02-21-2006, 04:45 PM
I just want to know one thing............What kind of donut is that :)

h20skiracer
02-21-2006, 04:50 PM
Women belong in the kitchen !!
Bent over a counter enjoying our time...

Schiada76
02-21-2006, 05:37 PM
Bent over a counter enjoying our time...
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :2purples: :D

dossangers
02-21-2006, 06:41 PM
I just want to know one thing............What kind of donut is that :)
Tony not get DONUT in morning not drive FAST!!!!!!!!!Lmao and then some :rollside: :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:

Klass Klown
02-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Tony not get DONUT in morning not drive FAST!!!!!!!!!Lmao and then some :rollside: :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:
Drive what YOU. :cry: Are you sure that's a donut and not a COCK ring??? :220v:

the real k-boat king
02-21-2006, 07:36 PM
Drive what YOU. :cry: Are you sure that's a donut and not a COCK ring??? :220v:that's more like a toilet bowl, way to big for his tiny unit, so billy tells me. :cry: :argue:

Klass Klown
02-21-2006, 07:51 PM
that's more like a toilet bowl, way to big for his tiny unit, so billy tells me. :cry: :argue: Funny you say that, from what limited internet GARB I have read sound's like the head on his shoulder's would not fit through a HOOLA HOOP. Yet the one under the equater would fit (with plenty of room to spare) into a key ring.. My god the V drive ego is there any HELP... :220v: :crossx: :skull: :)

Doin' Time
02-21-2006, 08:03 PM
its quite apparent that the nut swingers got played again...im sure they will still be wiping boats down and buying there heroes donuts.

Monkey Bung
02-21-2006, 08:31 PM
You better get cracking on that. Oh, and seeing that his friends are back you might want to add a few extra seats as it's looking crowded. lol
OK. Larger beam, more camber, extra cross bracing more seats...Bungs got the welding hood on. Any changes after the first race just let me know. :)

BILLY.B
02-21-2006, 09:23 PM
way to big for his tiny unit, so billy tells me. :cry: :argue: thanks to your sharp teeth the whole pit tells me!!!. Game on little man!!! :rollside:

LOWRIVER2
02-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Damn Tony,
I have'nt seen you in four years, and ....the next pic I see, You're eating a donut, go figure? ?? Any pics without one in your mouth? Geez. LOL
Hey, while you continue to grow wider in size, the mat's still here, ready to go. Anytime chunky monkey .....LOL

the real k-boat king
02-22-2006, 11:33 AM
thanks to your sharp teeth the whole pit tells me!!!. Game on little man!!! :rollside:don't be so sensitive billy, i'am just saying what tony said to me, except he said your dickie do was in the way, a dickie do is when your belly sticks out farther than your dickie do. :cry: :argue:

DaveA
02-22-2006, 08:06 PM
Spray it with the invisible paint.
Should work.
Brian
We tried. Ugly sucker is still there. Used invisible primer, invisible adhesion promoter, invisible sandpaper... and everything...
Oh well.
The primer must be where we went wrong....

Norseman
02-23-2006, 12:12 PM
We tried. Ugly sucker is still there. Used invisible primer, invisible adhesion promoter, invisible sandpaper... and everything...
Oh well.
The primer must be where we went wrong....
Dave;
Maybe you need to make a convertible out of it!! :)

DaveA
02-24-2006, 09:29 PM
Dave;
Maybe you need to make a convertible out of it!! :)
That's the consensus around here...but APBA (All Powerful Boating Ass'n) sez you have to have that big wart on the boat to sit inside of in order to compete. Something about the competition seeing just what you're doing to go so fast, so it's been deemed a good idea to hide everything with a 'cockpit'. It also makes it harder to signal your fellow competitors with the usual 'hand signals'....like 'you're number one' etc. Sooo...being converted From a convertible to a 'hardtop' for that reason.
Um...did I say all that? Sorry.

BILLY.B
02-25-2006, 07:06 AM
don't be so sensitive billy, i'am just saying what tony said to me, except he said your dickie do was in the way, a dickie do is when your belly sticks out farther than your dickie do. :cry: :argue:C'MON dude.....This dickie do comment is as used up as you are. Come up with something new. Your boring me as much as you do your wife!!!!!!.

lilbit
02-25-2006, 01:50 PM
i see all you so called buddies, are raising hell. i hope no one get mad at me,
retired old man, my heart cant take it. i am waiting for first one to go
postal at needles. hope i am not their. hondo/sanger AL
bellingham, wa. :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
02-25-2006, 03:31 PM
Is this what happens when you get old? :) :D

Norseman
02-25-2006, 04:22 PM
That's the consensus around here...but APBA (All Powerful Boating Ass'n) sez you have to have that big wart on the boat to sit inside of in order to compete. Something about the competition seeing just what you're doing to go so fast, so it's been deemed a good idea to hide everything with a 'cockpit'. It also makes it harder to signal your fellow competitors with the usual 'hand signals'....like 'you're number one' etc. Sooo...being converted From a convertible to a 'hardtop' for that reason.
Um...did I say all that? Sorry.
I think it's a case of TOO MUCH BIG BROTHER!!!!!
Yea and the waving to the fans is considered taboo!!
Are you allowed to post pics???? Be nice to see what it looks like as a work in progress!!!!
Bob