PDA

View Full Version : Paging PunkAssBitch

topless
07-25-2007, 06:42 PM
I'm sorry for the post I made in your missing son thread. I wasn't thinking of hurting anyone but I realize it was in very poor taste and uncalled for. Be assured that you and he are both in my prayers as well as your entire family. Again I'm sorry for my insensitivity.
Ali

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm sorry for the post I made in your missing son thread. I wasn't thinking of hurting anyone but I realize it was in very poor taste and uncalled for. Be assured that you and he are both in my prayers as well as your entire family. Again I'm sorry for my insensitivity.
Ali
way to stand up girl.. :)

Ziggy
07-25-2007, 06:46 PM
Atta girl.:D .............I thought I saw shades of history this morn ;)

Blown 472
07-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Ali
Pussy

Kilrtoy
07-25-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm sorry for the post I made in your missing son thread. I wasn't thinking of hurting anyone but I realize it was in very poor taste and uncalled for.
this is nothing new from you
Be assured that you and he are both in my prayers as well as your entire family.
Never knew the DEVIL prayed to GOD
Again I'm sorry for my insensitivity.
Losing feeling in your frontal lobes again,
iIguess the beats have already started for the day, damn a little early tonight

Ziggy
07-25-2007, 06:56 PM
C'mon, no need to be harsh still, even though you may not like her Miguel. I understood what she meant by it as being protective of her daughter, it just didn't need to be expressed out loud(so to speak) to a mother desperately seeking her child....
PAB needs our help and hopefully with the multiple avenues she's conveying her message her boy will be found safe and sound.

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2007, 07:03 PM
C'mon, no need to be harsh still, even though you may not like her Miguel. I understood what she meant by it as being protective of her daughter, it just didn't need to be expressed out loud(so to speak) to a mother desperately seeking her child....
PAB needs our help and hopefully with the multiple avenues she's conveying her message her boy will be found safe and sound.
And her comments wern't harsh?? If her comments were directed towards your family, you wouldn't feel the same way.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 07:11 PM
let her say she is sorry and let it go.

topless
07-25-2007, 07:12 PM
Read my sig line asshole. This is not the thread to start you noncop irrelavant shit in. Now go put someone on time out in the corner of you inlaws house since you don't own your own.....Oh wait you don't even own your boat either now do you?

Ziggy
07-25-2007, 07:13 PM
And her comments wern't harsh?? If her comments were directed towards your family, you wouldn't feel the same way.
I didn't say that Yvonne....I was taken aback by them too but nothing is more humbling than remorse of words spoken. I'm glad she appologized, others wouldn't have taken the time or effort to do so. It's up to PAB to accept her appology or not......The rest of us just have opinions.

djunkie
07-25-2007, 07:14 PM
You guys kidding me? I don't agree with what she said in the other thread but now she is doing the stand up thing and apologizing for it. No need to kick her while shes down. Phuck.......

Flyinbowtie
07-25-2007, 07:18 PM
That was the right thing to do, top.

topless
07-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Making friends and influencing people. :DLOL, That's what I'm known for. :D :D

Kilrtoy
07-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Yeah that apology was about as heart felt as a hug from the priest in the catholic church at sunday school

Windy
07-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Good for you Ali.:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Yeah that apology was about as heart felt as a hug from the priest in the catholic church at sunday school
Miguel.. come on now.. It was wrong she admitted it.. Just let it be.:)

Kilrtoy
07-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Miguel.. come on now.. It was wrong she admitted it.. Just let it be.:)
She admitted it after everyone on the boards handed her ass. She went on for 1 hour and 18 minutes...
Now she realized it was wrong
BULLSHIT

pixilatedpussy
07-25-2007, 07:25 PM
let her say she is sorry and let it go.
I agree....:)
It seems to me a few of us have done the same thing.... & posted hurtful things:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 07:26 PM
She admitted it after everyone on the boards handed her ass. She went on for 1 hour and 18 minutes...
Now she realized it was wrong
BULLSHIT
well if you want a pissing match.. I 'm out of it..
Just seems to me no matter what anyone posts on this place it is a bashing trend..

pixilatedpussy
07-25-2007, 07:29 PM
At least she finally realized it. You've gone on for weeks thinking you were right.
:jawdrop: :idea:

djunkie
07-25-2007, 07:31 PM
At least she finally realized it. You've gone on for weeks thinking you were right.
:jawdrop: :idea:
Didn't you 2 get the memo? The Kilrtoy's are never wrong. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Mrs.Killer
07-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Didn't you 2 get the memo? The Kilrtoy's are never wrong. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
Im always wrong, what are you talking about......:D

Kilrtoy
read # 24, and DJ can you please forward it...:D
Also its been years

HM
There were horses and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident.

djunkie
07-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Im always wrong, what are you talking about......:D
:idea: :idea: :D

yopengo
07-25-2007, 07:34 PM
If you were a dude I would say "way to man up" but lets just say.... "thanks". :D

djunkie
07-25-2007, 07:35 PM
read # 24, and DJ can you please forward it...:D
You should have the original since you wrote it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

topless
07-25-2007, 07:35 PM
You know what gets me is that Kilrtoy thinks he is God Almighty and never makes mistakes. He also has wifeypoo backing his lame ass. I could (but won't) post all sorts of crap I know about him. I know what I posted was way out of line and I am truely sorry for it so let's let it go Miguel unless you have a personal vendetta against me. If that is the case, let's take it to a different thread and then I say no holds barred.

djunkie
07-25-2007, 07:36 PM
There were horses and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident.
Put down the beer. It's obvious 3 is too many for you. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Threatening to post somebody's personal information on the internet is not much different than actually doing it. It's low and slimy, regardless of who you're doing it to and how much they might deserve it.
agreed.:)

Kilrtoy
07-25-2007, 07:38 PM
You know what gets me is that Kilrtoy thinks he is God Almighty and never makes mistakes. He also has wifeypoo backing his lame ass. I could (but won't) post all sorts of crap I know about him. I know what I posted was way out of line and I am truely sorry for it so let's let it go Miguel unless you have a personal vendetta against me. If that is the case, let's take it to a different thread and then I say no holds barred.
Anything you know about me is BECAUSE I POSTED IT DUMBSHIT...
the other dumb crap you posted and thought was true was ,well about as reliable Enron executive

WYRD
07-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Just seems to me no matter what anyone posts on this place it is a bashing trend..
So tell me what exactly do you mean by this???:mad: :D :D :D
Topless I am glad you appoligized for your comments, although a personal PM would have been better suited (the ridicule might have been avoided)but non the less way to stand up and take responsibility for your comments...

Kim Hanson
Read my sig line asshole. This is not the thread to start you noncop irrelavant shit in. Now go put someone on time out in the corner of you inlaws house since you don't own your own.....Oh wait you don't even own your boat either now do you?
Ali, stick to sorry okay.........( . )( . )...........:idea: ;)

topless
OMG!!! This thread is NOT suppose to be a pissing match. How about we start a new one where everyone can sit and bash each other all night????:idea:

Kim Hanson
07-25-2007, 07:41 PM
I like this place now...........( . )( . )...............;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 07:42 PM
So tell me what exactly do you mean by this???:mad: :D :D :D
Topless I am glad you appoligized for your comments, although a personal PM would have been better suited (the ridicule might have been avoided)but non the less way to stand up and take responsibility for your comments...
well I know alot of people.. Including myself. Tend to jump the gun and bash no matter what is said. I don't see many appologies which I have done a few myself But not all are man or woman enough to admit when they are wrong. when they are.
I am not excluding myself.. :D

life's a river
07-25-2007, 07:42 PM
How about them Angels! 7 to 6 over the A's.
Just trying to lighten the mood around here! :)

WYRD
07-25-2007, 07:43 PM
he is a cop with a hot wife and a DCB, of course he has a Miguel Almighty complex..........Duh!:D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
07-25-2007, 07:43 PM
ANGELS SUCK :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 07:44 PM
How about some pics ..:D

WYRD
07-25-2007, 07:44 PM
well I know alot of people.. Including myself. Tend to jump the gun and bash no matter what is said. I don't see many appologies which I have done a few myself But not all are man or woman enough to admit when they are wrong. when they are.
I am not excluding myself.. :D
oh come on I know all this and sheit, I am just trying to bash you for no apparent reason in ***boat style:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 07:45 PM
oh come on I know all this and sheit, I am just trying to bash you for no apparent reason in ***boat style:D :D :D
LOL!! I am down .. start a thread.. :) :D :D

djunkie
07-25-2007, 07:46 PM
LOL!! I am down .. start a thread.. :) :D :D
:D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158463

life's a river
07-25-2007, 07:47 PM
ANGELS SUCK :D :D :D
That's more like it! Talk $hit about baseball!

MRS FLYIN VEE
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158463
:jawdrop: :D :D

Tom Brown
Too cool, topless. :cool:

Jordy
Threatening to post somebody's personal information on the internet is not much different than actually doing it. It's low and slimy, regardless of who you're doing it to and how much they might deserve it.
C'mon now... nobody would cross that line and post up personal shit on here now would they??? :notam:

topless
07-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Anything you know about me is BECAUSE I POSTED IT DUMBSHIT...
the other dumb crap you posted and thought was true was ,well about as reliable Enron executive
Like I said, let's take this to another thread.
Again PAB, I'm sorry for the earlier comment.
As for you Kilr and wifeypoo, if you have something personal against me, like I said, a different thread would be more appropriate.

Kim Hanson
07-25-2007, 07:48 PM
I don't have all night.
Just till the fat lady sings or what.........( . )( . )..........:jawdrop:

life's a river
07-25-2007, 07:49 PM
How about some pics ..:D
LA Angels 7, Oakland 6
Straight from Yahoo Sports! :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Just till the fat lady sings or what.........( . )( . )..........:jawdrop:
LALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 07:50 PM
LA Angels 7, Oakland 6
lol!!:D :D

squirt'nmyload
07-25-2007, 07:50 PM
LA Angels 7, Oakland 6
d-backs 7
marlins 0 2 on 1 out top o the 7th
strait from fox sports net :D

WYRD
07-25-2007, 07:51 PM
LALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D
he said fat not phat;) :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 07:52 PM
he said fat not phat;) :D
Oh no I am FAT>> :jawdrop: :D

Kim Hanson
07-25-2007, 07:52 PM
I can't imagine anybody that would. Unless, of course, they tried threats of bodily harm (which you're still waiting anxiously for) and that didn't work.
You can't imagine yourself with a Dick, you have your wife fooled though :D :D ..........( . )( . )..............

djunkie
07-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Oh no I am FAT>> :jawdrop: :D
I'd hit it. :D :D

Jordy
07-25-2007, 07:54 PM
I can't imagine anybody that would. Unless, of course, they tried threats of bodily harm (which you're still waiting anxiously for) and that didn't work.
Yeah, I can't even imagine that happening around this place... at least not back when I first joined up. Since then the demographic seems to have changed a bit and now there are chickenshits among us. :idea: :jawdrop: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 07:54 PM
I'd hit it. :D :D
shame on you..:jawdrop:
Do I know you.. :idea:

life's a river
07-25-2007, 07:55 PM
d-backs 7
marlins 0 2 on 1 out top o the 7th
strait from fox sports net :D
I guess it's ok to pull for another west coast team. For all the East Coast lurkers --- East coast sucks! TOOOO HUMID!

Kim Hanson
07-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Wow. Humorous..................and shit.
I really don't want to know you shit..okay !..........( . )( . )..........Humor is no place in here, this is bashing isn't it Bob :idea:

WYRD
07-25-2007, 07:58 PM
This is not a slam on you but Djunkie would "hit" anything:D

Kim Hanson
07-25-2007, 07:59 PM
You better leave my wife out of it. I've never said shit about your wife.
I have all the shit about what my wife has done to me on the net, what the fock are you going to do there? I would pick a new avenue to take to bash me............( . )( . )...............:idea:

djunkie
You already forgot? :confused: :rolleyes: :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
even the fat married ones apparently..:jawdrop: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 08:00 PM
You already forgot? :confused: :rolleyes: :(
I know you.. But I have seen you one time.. :D

djunkie
07-25-2007, 08:00 PM
I should hit you in the head with a bat for that comment dick!!!!!!!!!:mad: :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 08:03 PM
now now.. :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
07-25-2007, 08:03 PM
BOB.....BOB....you out there?.............( . )( . )......................:D :D

Tom Brown
07-25-2007, 08:05 PM
I think he's busy fighting some for a c-note. :D

Tom Brown
07-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Pussy. That's barely worth a fiver. :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Way to go Ali

Kim Hanson
07-25-2007, 08:12 PM
I don't talk about people's wives or families, regardless of what you feel like putting out there. I'm done with you for tonight. You're so ill prepared for a battle of wits, it would be like fighting with a fish stick.
How did this thread start :idea: I see you in it! Battle of wits :D :D Sticks :D :D I have the hook and you keep biting............( . )( . )..........I just have to type and you bite :idea: Battle of twit maybe!
I will come back when I am tired BOB ! That fish stick beating sort of smell like you........pussy ! :D :D

squirt'nmyload
07-25-2007, 08:13 PM
I guess it's ok to pull for another west coast team. For all the East Coast lurkers --- East coast sucks! TOOOO HUMID!
yeah, i hate the god damn east coast :D it's been so humid here in phoenix the last couple of days that you'd think you were in florida :D florida sux!!
:D

Kim Hanson
07-25-2007, 08:14 PM
Shit, I'd give you a Jackson to come do it now. ;)
You are weird BOB..............( . )( . ).......................:D :D

pw_Tony
07-25-2007, 08:23 PM
Wow an hour and a half and almost 90 replies

topless
07-25-2007, 08:35 PM
I go take a shower and look what happens.............WTF This was suppos4ed to be for PAB.:confused:

Tom Brown
07-25-2007, 08:38 PM
This was suppos4ed to be for PAB.:confused:
We're far too caught up in our own problems consider helping anyone else.
... but while you're here, how about a detailed description of the shower and the order in which you cleaned your body parts? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Windy
07-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Ali, you did the right thing...dont let the haters get to you. :)

topless
07-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Really I meant no harm. My first post was a really bad attempt at humor so the second one was to try to recover from that really bad attempt. Seems like they all grenaded on me. (I hate it when that happens) Either way, I am concerned and will keep everyone in my prayers. I couldn't imagine the pain that you are going through PAB>. I will pass his picture along to my daughters friends so if anyone has seen him. I can let you know.

topless
07-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Ali, you did the right thing...dont let the haters get to you. :)Oh sweetie....have I ever??? Oh and congrats to you and Bobbie

socalmoney
07-25-2007, 08:48 PM
I go take a shower and look what happens.............WTF This was suppos4ed to be for PAB.:confused:
Pics?????
I wish I knew what everyone looked like. Hard to picture you all fighting.

topless
07-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Yeah that apology was about as heart felt as a hug from the priest in the catholic church at sunday schoolLike I said, another thread.:idea:

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2007, 08:57 PM
Shut up all you fockers!!!:mad:
DA = peacemaker.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 08:57 PM
Shut up all you fockers!!!:mad:
DA = peacemaker.:D
carefull the sharks come out at night.. :)

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2007, 08:59 PM
carefull the sharks come out at night.. :)
Oh good, I won't be alone.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Oh good, I won't be alone.:D
LMAO!! I will here too.:D :D

Miss Perfect
07-25-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm afraid to post anything cause the haters will yell at me. Awwww....fock it!
You did the right thing Toppers. :)

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2007, 09:05 PM
LMAO!! I will here too.:D :D
Always good company.;)
Little devil here not up for the fight tonight though. Not feeling so well. Goodnight all and for God's sake, play nice (not).:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Always good company.;)
Little devil here not up for the fight tonight though. Not feeling so well. Goodnight all and for God's sake, play nice (not).:D
good night.. Sweet dreams..tomorrow is another day. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm afraid to post anything cause the haters will yell at me. Awwww....fock it!
You did the right thing Toppers. :)
just post what you think and fock everyone else.. :D

MR HARLEY
07-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Always good company.;)
Have sweet dreams about me. :p

topless
07-25-2007, 09:10 PM
At least she finally realized it. You've gone on for YEARS thinking you were right.
I fixed that for ya.
:D

topless
07-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Always good company.;)
Little devil here not up for the fight tonight though. Not feeling so well. Goodnight all and for God's sake, play nice (not).:DDon't worry hun, I'l kill em all for ya.:D

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Have sweet dreams about me. :p
:eek: ;) :devil:
Don't worry hun, I'l kill em all for ya.:D
Oh shoot, I'll miss all the fun. Ok, just don't leave a big mess.:D

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2007, 09:14 PM
just post what you think and fock everyone else.. :D
With all the ladies here throwing the f-bomb out, we're sure to bring the place down.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-25-2007, 09:15 PM
With all the ladies here throwing the f-bomb out, we're sure to bring the place down.:D

topless
07-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Yeah that apology was about as heart felt as a hug from the priest in the catholic church at sunday schoolYou know about hugs from priests? Is this why you are so angry?:idea: :idea:

MR HARLEY
07-25-2007, 09:17 PM
:eek: ;) :devil:
BTW, I know why you started that thread about me. :D

Devil's Advocate
07-25-2007, 09:18 PM
BTW, I know why you started that thread about me. :D
:confused:
Oh, right. Gotcha.:D

MR HARLEY
07-25-2007, 09:20 PM
:confused:
Oh, right. Gotcha.:D
Yeah I'd hit it too. ;)

Kilrtoy
07-25-2007, 10:30 PM
Ok we all believe you now
Really I meant no harm. My first post was a really bad attempt at humor so the second one was to try to recover from that really bad attempt. Seems like they all grenaded on me. (I hate it when that happens) Either way, I am concerned and will keep everyone in my prayers. I couldn't imagine the pain that you are going through PAB>. I will pass his picture along to my daughters friends so if anyone has seen him. I can let you know.
You have just taken stupid , beyond a whole new level.
You really are suffering from brain damage from all those spousal/domestic abuse beatings
At least she finally realized it. You've gone on for YEARS thinking you were right.
I fixed that for ya.
Is your brain that small or just plain missing, I already said that brain damaged
You know about hugs from priests? Is this why you are so angry?:idea: :idea:
Like I said, another thread.:idea:
So this is your idea of stopping this type of activity in this thread and the worst part is you had to reply to the same comment twice. I guess the D/V docs missed your severe frontal hemorrhage.

Eliminator 4 Life
07-25-2007, 11:04 PM
I didnt want to get into this but one time in Havasu me and Kilr witnessed you and DJUNKIE coming out of a closet so does this statement stay true that "DJUNKIE would hit anything" HAHAHAHA:D

djunkie
07-26-2007, 01:44 AM
I didnt want to get into this but one time in Havasu me and Kilr witnessed you and DJUNKIE coming out of a closet so does this statement stay true that "DJUNKIE would hit anything" HAHAHAHA:D
You are one sick individual. What were you and Kilr heading into that room to do together anyways??? :idea: :D :D

PunkAssBitch
07-26-2007, 08:24 AM
just in case you missed this on the other thread....
Topless...honey, I've been on the internet a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time & I have been thru some GNARLY shit over the internet that has seeped into real life more than enough times...not fun....I've grown some thick A$$ phockin' skin & your comments did NOT get to me. You've got some BIG ovaries to actually post what is truly on your mind & actually, I very much appreciate that...sure, what you said was kinda harsh, but...truly...you guys think I don't hear MUCH worse about him? or me? LMAO...sticks & stones...it's all good. Like water off a duck's ass....
Anyhow, Topless... Thanks for the apology...that takes some ovaries as well, so my hat is off to you for doing that so publicly.

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2007, 08:33 AM
just in case you missed this on the other thread....
This is why I love my Angel so! xoxoxoxoxo:D :D :D :D She is a tuff ass chick.............My kinda girl! ( Not like some of the fake ass kissy faced BS'ing old chicks I used to hang out with:D ) LOL!

hoolign
07-26-2007, 08:37 AM
If I'm wrong, tell me. I'll start a thread and apologize.
:rolleyes:

Cole Trickle
07-26-2007, 08:38 AM
This is why I love my Angel so! xoxoxoxoxo:D :D :D :D She is a tuff ass chick.............My kinda girl! ( Not like some of the fake ass kissy faced BS'ing old chicks I used to hang out with:D ) LOL!
Simmer down girly.....simmer down;):mad: :devil: :D

Kilrtoy
07-26-2007, 08:41 AM
That is a whole other thread, does she even post on here anymore.:rolleyes:

Her454
07-26-2007, 08:55 AM
You have just taken stupid , beyond a whole new level.
You really are suffering from brain damage from all those spousal/domestic abuse beatings
Talk about selfish. Take the personal vendetta somewhere else. She was wrong and apologized, period. It is up to no one else but PAB to choose to accept it as sincere or not, and she has done that.
PAB, my heart goes out to you for every day that you must have to deal with the difficuties and the fear that accompany it. I am very happy your son is safe and wish you the best.

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2007, 09:07 AM
That is a whole other thread, does she even post on here anymore.:rolleyes:
I never listened to you before & sure as heck wont now...my dear!
By the way there was alot of truth to my post, a true friend doesnt lie & use weak excuses to dimishing a friendship...a true friend backs you up even if it makes them look bad...cuz if you are a true friend ...you wouldn't care....I walk thru fire for my friends...& they all know that! So kiss my hormonal....ass!:D :D
Now back to you being such a nice stand up guy...:rolleyes:

Windy
07-26-2007, 09:19 AM
Talk about selfish. Take the personal vendetta somewhere else. She was wrong and apologized, period. It is up to no one else but PAB to choose to accept it as sincere or not, and she has done that.
Well said T.

JB in so cal
07-26-2007, 09:26 AM
What's everyone's oppinion?: Ford vs. Chevy?:idea:

Dave C
07-26-2007, 09:29 AM
LOL thats baby shiat compared to what is going on in here ;)

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2007, 09:33 AM
ummm.....? I used to say Ford, but now it looks as if Im selling the Ford & buying the Chevy!:jawdrop:

Her454
07-26-2007, 09:34 AM
ummm.....? I used to say Ford, but now it looks as if Im selling the Ford & buying the Chevy!:jawdrop:
Good girl.:D :D

HM
07-26-2007, 09:38 AM
Man.....looks like everyone picked a bad time to stop drinking hatorade.
I am gonna start my own Pyramid company selling Hatorade...we will all be rich beyond our wildest dreams right here on ***boat. All you have to is teach two people how to drink the hatorade just like you and teach them to do the exact same thing as you. Then, after a few weeks...we are all rich!!!! The sign up fee is only $999 and you have to buy 4 gallons of hatorade per month at $50/gallon and we will put you on autoship that will not only never stop, but will automatically seek out all your credit cards and bank accounts so you never have to worry about missing you monthly shipment of Hatorade. And if you order in the next 20 minutes, you will be allowed to kick RD in the junk for free!
Hatorade is trademarked and is not to be used without written permission of the 3 Legged Hairy Angry Midget Corporation.

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Good girl.:D :D
LOL!:D This preggy fat ass cant get in & out of the beast much longer, so I guess Jay will be hooking us up with the new suburban. :D :D So we will have 2 Fords & 1 Chevy now.....:jawdrop:

Her454
07-26-2007, 09:39 AM
By the way there was alot of truth to my post, a true friend doesnt lie & use weak excuses to dimishing a friendship...a true friend backs you up even if it makes them look bad...cuz if you are a true friend ...you wouldn't care....I walk thru fire for my friends...& they all know that! So kiss my hormonal....ass!:D :D
Pixi, we have never met but we think alike. I would be proud to call you my friend. Hormonal or not............:D

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2007, 09:40 AM
Man.....looks like everyone picked a bad time to stop drinking hatorade.
I am gonna start my own Pyramid company selling Hatorade...we will all be rich beyond our wildest dreams right here on ***boat. All you have to is teach two people how to drink the hatorade just like you and teach them to do the exact same thing as you. Then, after a few weeks...we are all rich!!!! The sign up fee is only $999 and you have to buy 4 gallons of hatorade per month at $50/gallon and we will put you on autoship that will not only never stop, but will automatically seek out all your credit cards and bank accounts so you never have to worry about missing you monthly shipment of Hatorade. And if you order in the next 20 minutes, you will be allowed to kick RD in the junk for free!
Hatorade is trademarked and is not to be used without written permission of the 3 Legged Hairy Angry Midget Corporation.
Oh my god....LMAO!:D

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2007, 09:41 AM
Pixi, we have never met but we think alike. I would be proud to call you my friend. Hormonal or not............:D
I know T....Im so bummed we missed each other when you were down last time. Hopefully we can get you down here for my HB baby shower.;)

Kilrtoy
07-26-2007, 09:55 AM
OK, Don't let the invisible fire get you

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-26-2007, 09:59 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/76935186_2aa6ff3e64.jpg

Her454
07-26-2007, 10:05 AM
C'mon, everyone knows HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the haters are. :rolleyes: :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/76935186_2aa6ff3e64.jpg

topless
07-26-2007, 10:07 AM
OK, Don't let the invisible fire get youTell ya what Kilr, you and your wife leave this thread and go hate somewhere else. This was not intended for you and frankly, I don't give a flying fock what you think of me or anyone else for that matter. You have proven time and time again that you are a wothless POS. Have a nice day.:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-26-2007, 10:07 AM
C'mon, everyone knows HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the haters are. :rolleyes: :D
LOL!! :D
I am a small hater..:jawdrop: :D :D j/k

topless
07-26-2007, 10:11 AM
LOL!! :D
I am a small hater..:jawdrop: :D :D j/kYou're not a hater, just horonal. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-26-2007, 10:13 AM
You're not a hater, just horonal. :D :D
true.. :D

Her454
07-26-2007, 10:14 AM
You're not a hater, just horonal. :D :D
Can you define "HORONAL" for us dumb mountain folk? ;)

djunkie
07-26-2007, 10:15 AM
So, if I like a fire for you saturday night I'll be expecting you to take off thru that thing missy. :D :D

djunkie
07-26-2007, 10:16 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: ;) :D :D

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2007, 10:17 AM
So, if I like a fire for you saturday night I'll be expecting you to take off thru that thing missy. :D :D
Anything for my friends!:D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-26-2007, 10:19 AM
and City..:D

Kilrtoy
07-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Tell ya what Kilr, you and your wife leave this thread and go hate somewhere else. This was not intended for you and frankly, I don't give a flying fock what you think of me or anyone else for that matter. You have proven time and time again that you are a wothless POS. Have a nice day.:mad:
Read what you wrote, You have asked me to leave you alone time and time again, but yet you cant stop you are always right back at me, Albeit, I did start on you this time because of your overwhemling stupidity and insensitive self thinking you are funny.
I remember when your kids were in peril and you came on here crying, Alot of people attempted to help you and I believe a few did.
now someone else is asking for help and slam them.
NICE

Ziggy
07-26-2007, 10:22 AM
Man, If I could harness the energy released by all these Hormonal atoms bombs I'd be living on a private island in the south pacific.........:D :D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2007, 10:22 AM
OK, Don't let the invisible fire get you
I will wear flame retardant just to be safe!;)

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Man, If I could harness the energy released by all these Hormonal atoms bombs I'd be living on a private island in the south pacific.........:D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :devil:

topless
07-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Just a slip of the finger.... horonal= hormonal for the rest of us.:D

Ziggy
07-26-2007, 10:26 AM
:D :D :D :devil:
Smoooootches to ya sweetie ;)
How ya feeling and is all going well in the oven? :)

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2007, 10:28 AM
:D Smoooootches to ya sweetie ;)
How ya feeling and is all going well in the oven? :)
Doing good, thankyou. Getting bigger by the minute! She is quite the kicker...........must be another soccer player!:eek: :D :D

topless
07-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Read what you wrote, You have asked me to leave you alone time and time again, but yet you cant stop you are always right back at me, Albeit, I did start on you this time because of your overwhemling stupidity and insensitive self thinking you are funny.
I remember when your kids were in peril and you came on here crying, Alot of people attempted to help you and I believe a few did.
now someone else is asking for help and slam them.
NICEI never cried, I just told you what was going on. My kids were fine and yes, many people offered to help. They turned out not to need it. Their dad and myself were on top of it. I think I was more scared than anyone. My daughter was just pissed and my son thought it was cool. Now what peril was it to have them delayed in seeing their dad??????? Oh yeah, it makes me a bad parent, I forgot. Now go put someone on time out you idiot.

HM
07-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Now go put someone on time out you idiot.
That just happened!!!

MR HARLEY
07-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Tell ya what Kilr, you and your wife leave this thread and go hate somewhere else. This was not intended for you and frankly, I don't give a flying fock what you think of me or anyone else for that matter. You have proven time and time again that you are a wothless POS. Have a nice day.:mad:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2796/subqn2.gif

frdvschvy
07-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Shameless plug time. Great low mile 2005 2500HD in the spam section right now;)

Her454
07-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Shameless plug time. Great low mile 2005 2500HD in the spam section right now;)
its only SHAMELESS :D cuz its a FORD.

spectratoad
07-26-2007, 11:31 AM
I know it has been a little hot outside lately but Geez people get outta the sun and grab some iced tea. What a bunch of fricken drama queens. :mad:
Traci, Are you going to be at TP this weekend?

Jordy
07-26-2007, 11:32 AM
its only SHAMELESS :D cuz its a FORD.
Last time I checked a 2500HD was a Chevy/GMC. :idea: :notam:
For Sale: 2005 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab
Unable to get pictures yet but should be able to have them up by the weekend. (Edit: Just added a few pics in the reply below) This is clean looking truck in excellent condition. Nothing wrong with the truck but we are hardly driving it. I don't see the use in making the payment and paying the insurance on somthing we are not using. Plus we keep a tow vehicle in Havasu now to pull the boat from the house to the ramp. Details are as follows...
2005 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed
6.0L
28,900 miles
2WD
Summit White
Billet grille
Escalade door handles
Painted tail gate handle
Innovation Fiberglass tonneau cover
Leveling kit with Bilstein shocks in front
33" Nitto Terra Grappler tires
Leather interior (Grey)
Bose Sound system w/ 6 disc in dash player
Factory tow package
N-Fab steps
Defiant Offroad light bar
Diablo Predator programmer
Flowmaster 3.5" cat back exhaust
Tinted windows
All emblems and moulding removed
$25,000 OBO
Mike
951-233-6359

Her454
07-26-2007, 11:34 AM
I know it has been a little hot outside lately but Geez people get outta the sun and grab some iced tea. What a bunch of fricken drama queens. :mad:
Traci, Are you going to be at TP this weekend?
I am considering driving down for the lunch run tomorrow with the P's but I wont be there over the weekend. You & Misty heading down? I'd love to see you both.

Her454
07-26-2007, 11:35 AM
Last time I checked a 2500HD was a Chevy/GMC. :idea: :notam:
Oh I bet that F' up just made your day Jordy. What the hell was I thinking.
Exactly, I wasn't. :D

spectratoad
07-26-2007, 11:42 AM
I am considering driving down for the lunch run tomorrow with the P's but I wont be there over the weekend. You & Misty heading down? I'd love to see you both.
We are going sometime tomorrow. Gotta see what Misty's work schedule turns out like. We will be there thru Sunday though.
This summer just hasn't been the rock & roll party that we usually have. I am either going to have to go moving or do alot of catching up next summer.:D
You guys should come down to sand mountain this fall. I am thinking of trying to get a group together to go out there for a weekend.

Jordy
07-26-2007, 11:58 AM
Oh I bet that F' up just made your day Jordy.
Nah, takes a little more than that... especially considering the source. ;)
What the hell was I thinking.
I've often wondered the same thing... :idea:
Exactly, I wasn't. :D
:jawdrop: :notam:

Her454
07-26-2007, 12:01 PM
We are going sometime tomorrow. Gotta see what Misty's work schedule turns out like. We will be there thru Sunday though.
This summer just hasn't been the rock & roll party that we usually have. I am either going to have to go moving or do alot of catching up next summer.:D
You guys should come down to sand mountain this fall. I am thinking of trying to get a group together to go out there for a weekend.
I want to go, I've only been once with FBT and his family and I really liked it. I think we went in Sept if I remember correctly and it was hot. I've been pretty low key this summer as well. Landscaping and remodeling have kept me busy while Im taking some time off LOL. Maybe we'll see you tomorrow.

spectratoad
07-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Yeah I am taking time off too. I decided to go back into retirement since the company I was working for was pretty unethical.
I re-did my sprinklers, building a deck. new lawn, running kids around to work, summer football weights, dates.... blah, blah, blah.
I need to find a job. It pays better. :idea:

Her454
07-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Yeah I am taking time off too. I decided to go back into retirement since the company I was working for was pretty unethical.
I re-did my sprinklers, building a deck. new lawn, running kids around to work, summer football weights, dates.... blah, blah, blah.
I need to find a job. It pays better. :idea:
Why? Misty says you make a great House Biatch :D :D

Dave C
07-26-2007, 12:48 PM
so u think Bonds will break the record this weekend? I hear he got a new shipment of the clear.... eerrr... orrr .. the clap ... or whatever they call it :devil:

spectratoad
07-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Why? Misty says you make a great House Biatch :D :D
Well you've seen me in a dress but you gotta see the french maid outfit I got!!!!

spectratoad
07-26-2007, 01:14 PM
so u think Bonds will break the record this weekend? I hear he got a new shipment of the clear.... eerrr... orrr .. the clap ... or whatever they call it :devil:
I think any record can be broken with out a time constraint. But then again I am not a huge sports nut either. I like to play but I just don't follow them.
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/recbooks/rb_hr2.shtml
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/recbooks/rb_hr1.shtml

RiverDave
07-26-2007, 01:17 PM
That just happened!!!
LMAO!! in just screening the thread real quick, that's the 3rd time you got me laughin Holy... :D
This thread is a perfect example of what this board has turned into.. A heartfelt apology? Didn't even make it halfway down page 1.
Topless, atleast your doing the right thing by apollogizing.
RD

Her454
07-26-2007, 01:22 PM
Well you've seen me in a dress but you gotta see the french maid outfit I got!!!!
This Post is worthless without pics LOL.:D

spectratoad
07-26-2007, 01:36 PM
This Post is worthless without pics LOL.:D
That's what all the girls tell me. :eek: I guess you will have to wait at TP for me while I throw something together.

Her454
07-26-2007, 01:38 PM
That's what all the girls tell me. :eek: I guess you will have to wait at TP for me while I throw something together.
OR I can post the pics I already haveof you in a dress...........:D

spectratoad
07-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Just a sloppy teaser there for you Traci:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35772&stc=1&d=1185488058

spectratoad
07-26-2007, 02:16 PM
OR I can post the pics I already haveof you in a dress...........:D
You know....I am never sure WHICH pictures people have???????????:idea:

Her454
07-26-2007, 02:17 PM
You know....I am never sure WHICH pictures people have???????????:idea:
I think you mean "WITCH" lol. And that picture/chop is just scary, period. :D

squirt'nmyload
07-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Just a sloppy teaser there for you Traci:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35772&stc=1&d=1185488058
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

spectratoad
07-26-2007, 02:21 PM
And that picture/chop is just scary, period. :D
I personally am kind of aroused after looking at me that way. :D I have never wanted to get in touch with my feminine side.......I just want to touch my feminine side.
It is nice to see someone else on here though not getting a darn thing done.

Her454
07-26-2007, 03:01 PM
I personally am kind of aroused after looking at me that way. :D I have never wanted to get in touch with my feminine side.......I just want to touch my feminine side.
It is nice to see someone else on here though not getting a darn thing done.
LOL, I think you just killed this thread. And alot of appetite's too. :D

spectratoad
07-26-2007, 05:01 PM
:d :d :d :d :d