PDA

View Full Version : He's been found...

PunkAssBitch
07-25-2007, 10:24 PM
He is safe, but he's extremely pissed off right now...he's been having a real good time out there & is not pleased that the party is over for him, for now. Husband/Daddy & our attorney/friend went out stealth mission style, located him in Ramona, which is where he took off from. He apparently didn't get very far at all. He assaulted my husband, spit in his face & threatened his life, & all of our lives & said he'll burn our house down...all of this happened in front of the Sheriff...so he's now in police custody & facing quite a few charges.
OMG, today has been insanely weird. And apparently here it has been as well, huh? Can I fill you all in on the weirdness tomorrow? I'm wiped out, trying to eat, and I'm reaching for my second beer at the moment...aw $hit...who am I kidding???
Okay, so I went up to Ramona to go pick up a copy of the Missing Person's report & I had a job to do up there as well.. When I got to the Sheriff's substation, there were 2 patrol cars heading out on their beat, so I stopped on & talked with him a bit about my boy...who sticks out like a sore phockin' thumb in hickville Ramona...nope, haven't seen 'em. I walk 10 ft away from them towards the door of the substation, and there, hanging on the fence is my son's DIY punkrock hoodie. HOLY CRAP! I kinda lost it & was crying...asked for a copy of the report, they made me wait 5 minutes, then asked for my ID, another 10 minutes, then come back with a post-it note telling me to call a detective & then tell me that they can't verify that I'm his mother, even though we have the same last name...so no, you can't have copy of the report. WTF?!?!?!?!?
I went over to the library & asked if they'd seen him, stopped in a few of the local stores that I know the local punker's go to (not many of those) & asked around...NOPE...NADA...NOTHING...so & then went to my job & started busting that out. My hubby finally gives me a call & I give him the low-down, so he calls our attorney/friend. A couple of hours later, hubby calls again...he heard how distraught I was so he left work & went on the man-hunt in Ramona. I guess he asked some of the right kid's, but they lied thru their teeth to him & acted very concerned. shortly afterward, he got the call from our son, who said he was in TIJUANA. WTF??? While I was on the phone with hubby, I got a restricted call & it was him...he told me the same story, but I could tell he was full of $hit...so...let the hubby know, then the Group Home called & said that he was seen at McDonald's...which is directly across the street from the Sheriff's Dept...come to find out, there have been several sightings of him over the past week & they did NOT let us know about them...they also didn't let us know immediately that he had AWOL'd from school. The only reason we found out is because our friend's kid's that live in that area saw him out running around at 9:30pm on Thursday night & they knew he wasn't supposed to be, so their mom called my hubby & told him. I'm NOT happy with this place at all & they'll be very lucky if they remain open after all the charges I bring against them for ALL of the crap that we have had to deal with over the last two years of him being there.
Anyhow...I had to head back to San Diego to pick up my little guy & almost got hit head on by a drunk driver at my exit on the freeway. Dude was driving like a maniac, wrecklessly weaving in & out of cars when not safe to do so, hit the center divide, spun out in front of me & I came feet away from hitting him...thank GOD I just got new tires & brakes & alignment done...He then hit the dirt & came really close to rolling over. He then tries to drive the wrong way on the shoulder with his front end all busted up...when he realized that he had witnesses....jumps out of his truck & tosses a beer can on the ground. NICE. I'm normally NOT a tattle-tale, but F that noise, not cool buddy...so for the second time in one day, I handed over my ID to a police officer LOL.
Picked up my little guy, some mexican food, some beer...and now here I am...took me forever to read thru the other threads....THANKS TO YOU ALL!!! I truly appreciate the support from you all.. I really didn't want to post it here, this place has enough drama, you definitely don't need mine...but I figured more eyes looking out for him, the better.
Oh yeah...before I go, I must not forget to address this one last issue:
Topless...honey, I've been on the internet a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time & I have been thru some GNARLY shit over the internet that has seeped into real life more than enough times...not fun....I've grown some thick A$$ phockin' skin & your comments did NOT get to me. You've got some BIG ovaries to actually post what is truly on your mind & actually, I very much appreciate that...sure, what you said was kinda harsh, but...truly...you guys think I don't hear MUCH worse about him? or me? LMAO...sticks & stones...it's all good. Like water off a duck's ass....
Anyhow, Topless... Thanks for the apology...that takes some ovaries as well, so my hat is off to you for doing that so publicly.
I need a shower & need to pass out now.......late.......

CBadDad
07-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Everyone's gonna be all right now. :D

Ziggy
07-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Glad this day is over for you PAB...tomorrow the sun will be back up and things will be brighter again.......new challanges await you and us all.

mobldj
07-25-2007, 10:49 PM
spay and nueter......kids suck,cant beat them,cant tell them anything,set the free and the rest is on them

Wet Dream
07-25-2007, 11:04 PM
Everyone's gonna be all right now. :D
Somehow, I get the feeling that your statement coming to fruition is highly unlikely. He's home, but its not going to be alright, and it sure as hell isn't going to be a party. ;)

Tom Brown
07-25-2007, 11:12 PM
What a great story. I love happy endings. :)
Not too happy, though. That would be gay. This one was just right. :cool:
I'm glad he's back and OK, PAB.

YeLLowBoaT
07-25-2007, 11:23 PM
Glad you found him, hopfully the time he spends in the county lock up will help.

adjones419
07-26-2007, 05:17 AM
kids suck,cant beat them,cant tell them anything
Kinda makes you want to drive drunk on Halloween, doesn't it? :devil:
In all seriousness, I'm glad you found him PAB. Today is a new day!

ratso
07-26-2007, 05:27 AM
Kinda makes you want to drive drunk on Halloween, doesn't it? :devil:
In all seriousness, I'm glad you found him PAB. Today is a new day!
:jawdrop: :D

RitcheyRch
07-26-2007, 06:07 AM
Glad to hear he is home and safe.

Miss Perfect
07-26-2007, 06:28 AM
I'm glad he's safe. :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-26-2007, 06:36 AM
Angel, I am glad you found him and that he is safe. I think some time with the Sheriff's will do him good.
I had my phone on silent and did not know you texted me until after I read this thread. Ooops.
Anyways, love you and call me if you need anything.

rivrbrat
07-26-2007, 06:40 AM
That is good news about your son being found.....

epeagle
07-26-2007, 06:43 AM
we sent our daughter to aspen academy in loa, utah..
it was life changing.

Mrs.Racer277
07-26-2007, 06:47 AM
Angel I am so happy to hear he is found and safe....

Baja Big Dog
07-26-2007, 07:01 AM
Whew!
Ditto that!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-26-2007, 07:07 AM
I'm glad that he's safe. Hope it all works out for the best.

Big Warlock
07-26-2007, 09:07 AM
it was life changing.
Best advice on this thread. Good for you! Often times tough, but you did the right thing. :)

pixilatedpussy
07-26-2007, 09:14 AM
He is safe, but he's extremely pissed off right now...he's been having a real good time out there & is not pleased that the party is over for him, for now. Husband/Daddy & our attorney/friend went out stealth mission style, located him in Ramona, which is where he took off from. He apparently didn't get very far at all. He assaulted my husband, spit in his face & threatened his life, & all of our lives & said he'll burn our house down...all of this happened in front of the Sheriff...so he's now in police custody & facing quite a few charges.
OMG, today has been insanely weird. And apparently here it has been as well, huh? Can I fill you all in on the weirdness tomorrow? I'm wiped out, trying to eat, and I'm reaching for my second beer at the moment...aw $hit...who am I kidding???
Okay, so I went up to Ramona to go pick up a copy of the Missing Person's report & I had a job to do up there as well.. When I got to the Sheriff's substation, there were 2 patrol cars heading out on their beat, so I stopped on & talked with him a bit about my boy...who sticks out like a sore phockin' thumb in hickville Ramona...nope, haven't seen 'em. I walk 10 ft away from them towards the door of the substation, and there, hanging on the fence is my son's DIY punkrock hoodie. HOLY CRAP! I kinda lost it & was crying...asked for a copy of the report, they made me wait 5 minutes, then asked for my ID, another 10 minutes, then come back with a post-it note telling me to call a detective & then tell me that they can't verify that I'm his mother, even though we have the same last name...so no, you can't have copy of the report. WTF?!?!?!?!?
I went over to the library & asked if they'd seen him, stopped in a few of the local stores that I know the local punker's go to (not many of those) & asked around...NOPE...NADA...NOTHING...so & then went to my job & started busting that out. My hubby finally gives me a call & I give him the low-down, so he calls our attorney/friend. A couple of hours later, hubby calls again...he heard how distraught I was so he left work & went on the man-hunt in Ramona. I guess he asked some of the right kid's, but they lied thru their teeth to him & acted very concerned. shortly afterward, he got the call from our son, who said he was in TIJUANA. WTF??? While I was on the phone with hubby, I got a restricted call & it was him...he told me the same story, but I could tell he was full of $hit...so...let the hubby know, then the Group Home called & said that he was seen at McDonald's...which is directly across the street from the Sheriff's Dept...come to find out, there have been several sightings of him over the past week & they did NOT let us know about them...they also didn't let us know immediately that he had AWOL'd from school. The only reason we found out is because our friend's kid's that live in that area saw him out running around at 9:30pm on Thursday night & they knew he wasn't supposed to be, so their mom called my hubby & told him. I'm NOT happy with this place at all & they'll be very lucky if they remain open after all the charges I bring against them for ALL of the crap that we have had to deal with over the last two years of him being there.
Anyhow...I had to head back to San Diego to pick up my little guy & almost got hit head on by a drunk driver at my exit on the freeway. Dude was driving like a maniac, wrecklessly weaving in & out of cars when not safe to do so, hit the center divide, spun out in front of me & I came feet away from hitting him...thank GOD I just got new tires & brakes & alignment done...He then hit the dirt & came really close to rolling over. He then tries to drive the wrong way on the shoulder with his front end all busted up...when he realized that he had witnesses....jumps out of his truck & tosses a beer can on the ground. NICE. I'm normally NOT a tattle-tale, but F that noise, not cool buddy...so for the second time in one day, I handed over my ID to a police officer LOL.
Picked up my little guy, some mexican food, some beer...and now here I am...took me forever to read thru the other threads....THANKS TO YOU ALL!!! I truly appreciate the support from you all.. I really didn't want to post it here, this place has enough drama, you definitely don't need mine...but I figured more eyes looking out for him, the better.
Oh yeah...before I go, I must not forget to address this one last issue:
Topless...honey, I've been on the internet a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time & I have been thru some GNARLY shit over the internet that has seeped into real life more than enough times...not fun....I've grown some thick A$$ phockin' skin & your comments did NOT get to me. You've got some BIG ovaries to actually post what is truly on your mind & actually, I very much appreciate that...sure, what you said was kinda harsh, but...truly...you guys think I don't hear MUCH worse about him? or me? LMAO...sticks & stones...it's all good. Like water off a duck's ass....
Anyhow, Topless... Thanks for the apology...that takes some ovaries as well, so my hat is off to you for doing that so publicly.
I need a shower & need to pass out now.......late.......
Im so glad all is better for you now. Call me later hun...Give Chase a hug & Kiss from me!;)

ratso
07-26-2007, 09:15 AM
it was life changing.
http://www.aspenacademy.com/ ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-26-2007, 10:02 AM
PAB we are so happy he has been found safe. We will still be praying for you for the strength you are going to need for seeking the proper help he needs.
Hopefully this will let him see some of the light you have been trying so hard to show him.
He may not be happy with anyone right now but hopefully eventually he will see what and why people are trying to do for him.:)

Coach
07-26-2007, 10:24 AM
http://www.aspenacademy.com/ ;)
I have seen many kids go to these type of camps. Some turn it around, some don't. They are very costly as well. Obviously it would be worth the money to try to save your child from a life of hell (even if they don't get it yet). They have many camps around the nation, but Utah seems to have many. There are other that can help with drug addictions as well.

*BN*
07-26-2007, 02:02 PM
I have been on here for years and never thought for a second topless had ovaries, maybe horse balls but definitely not a happy spot.
IMHO