PDA

View Full Version : My vagina is killing me

Cigalert
07-26-2007, 06:49 AM
WTF is with this reality TV? Normally I'm asleep before any of this crap comes on because I wake up at 3:00 am daily. Last night I'm chillin with my daughter on my chest, my legs up on the coffee table, time to relax. Let's see what's on the tube. So, you think you can dance....holy phuking tribute to gayness. I think I just started my period. I stayed on that crap with my jaw dropped for one whole segment and told my wife I just sprouted labia and I need to change the channel before my next gyno appointment. I shoot over to The next best thing because hell, I can't get laid for the next 6 weeks why not check out "the next best thing". My TV was sweating gay when I saw some chick that looked like the fontucky version of paris hilton. This is entertaining? I'm filing a lawsuit to all television stations that air reality tv for reimbursment of my new tampon expense.
The bronx is burning saved me from spotting right on the couch.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-26-2007, 07:01 AM
You should see the Brett Michael's thing. 25 skanky golddiggers trying to get him to choose them. And I mean SKANKY! There are a couple of cuties, but most of them . . . well, I'd like to tell them, "Honey, no amount of makeup is going to help you." Some of them look like Phyllis Diller before her plastic surgery :jawdrop: Eeeek! And pushy! They all think if he sleeps with them, he'll choose them. So they are totally aggressive. It's disgusting. I am embarrassed to admit, I actually found entertainment in it. :o

jeepinscott
07-26-2007, 07:08 AM
You should see the Brett Michael's thing. 25 skanky golddiggers trying to get him to choose them. And I mean SKANKY! There are a couple of cuties, but most of them . . . well, I'd like to tell them, "Honey, no amount of makeup is going to help you." Some of them look like Phyllis Diller before her plastic surgery :jawdrop: Eeeek! And pushy! They all think if he sleeps with them, he'll choose them. So they are totally aggressive. It's disgusting. I am embarrassed to admit, I actually found entertainment in it. :o
Ha Ha, x2 Angie!!! It's a total train wreck.
-Tandi

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-26-2007, 07:10 AM
Ha Ha, x2 Angie!!! It's a total train wreck.
-Tandi
Glad I'm not alone. LOL

Mattman
07-26-2007, 07:20 AM
Glad I'm not alone. LOL
No, you're not alone. And Cig, I'm not gay for watching it! What a great train wreck...now if I watched Age of Love then I would live in Fagville!!...oh and possibly Big Brother. Cig, you need to tune in to Hells Kitchen to learn how to properly communicate and teach your newborn the great art of dropping an "F" bomb.:D

Wmc
07-26-2007, 07:23 AM
Oh come on you know you want to stay in the house "and rock his world". I almost died the other day when I was channel surfing and came across that show. It's changed my whole out look on Brett Michaels!!! LOL!!!

riverbound
07-26-2007, 07:24 AM
the following shows will bring you right back to straightville ;)
Trick my truck
Hardshine
Overhaulin
I almost never watch network TV anymore.

Towndrunk
07-26-2007, 07:29 AM
Trick my trunk
Hard-on
Overhaulin-U
What are you saying RB??:D

Cigalert
07-26-2007, 07:44 AM
No, you're not alone. And Cig, I'm not gay for watching it! What a great train wreck...now if I watched Age of Love then I would live in Fagville!!...oh and possibly Big Brother. Cig, you need to tune in to Hells Kitchen to learn how to properly communicate and teach your newborn the great art of dropping an "F" bomb.:D
I love watching train wrecks. You're not gay for watching it until I say it's not ok anymore.

yopengo
07-26-2007, 07:47 AM
What are you saying RB??:D
LMFAO :eek: :D :D :D

mrs.rvrluvr
07-26-2007, 07:48 AM
I recommend Trick my Truck and Hard Shine for the Ladies. Jimmy Shine is a total hottie!! Ryan (Ryno) the painter from Trick my Truck is so hot, too. We partied with him a few weeks back at Moabi. Super nice guy.
Trick my truck
Hardshine
Overhaulin

River Lynchmob
07-26-2007, 07:55 AM
Trick my truck
Hardshine
Overhaulin
You forgot Man vs Wild and those wack job Canuks on Ice Road Truckers

Sleek-Jet
07-26-2007, 08:38 AM
I wonder how many of those girls take it in the pooper though... :idea:

HavaSkank
07-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Ya'll say "skanky" like it's a bad thing.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Ya'll say "skanky" like it's a bad thing.
LOL No offense to my favorite skank :D
and as for the pooper . . . I bet they all would.