PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap SX was unreal tonight!

Redrider
02-18-2006, 08:57 PM
It is a must watch tomorrow on TV.
RC crash, then out on lap 1
JS crash mid race, then ends in 17th Only gains 2 points on RC
Chad Reed wins.... 2nd Tedesco, then 3rd Fonseca
Wow, Reed now has a 10 point lead over RC, JS is in 3rd for points.
The rest of the season will be good.
Bill
PS I guess RC blew out his rear shock?

tcook33
02-18-2006, 09:29 PM
He cased a jump and blew his shock.
I heard Bubba stalled.
Weird race.

upsman105
02-18-2006, 10:35 PM
My favorite race so far this year...go 22.

Waldo
02-19-2006, 08:53 AM
Should make for a good rest of the season! Parody is good for SX...Crazy things happen...can't believe 22 is in the lead :220v:

upsman105
02-19-2006, 09:26 AM
What's the old saying, slow and steady wins the race?

Jordy
02-19-2006, 09:58 AM
what the fcuk, bro ???? :yuk: why did you tell us the outcome ?, don't you know you will get in serious "hot-boat forum" trouble :crossx: - that's bull-shit dude, you wrecked it for everyone, i can't believe you'd do such a thing :rolleyes: . you should be ashamed of yourself :cry: ......, i was a having a "sx replay" brunch at 10:30 this morning in front of the tv and you blew it. ;) keyes
No kidding. Guess I don't need to watch it now. Thanks for spoiling it for me. :D :D :D

RiverRatMike
02-19-2006, 10:00 AM
they always have said Chad Reed turns on the afterburner after the first half of the series! Go Chad

tcook33
02-19-2006, 04:34 PM
what the fcuk, bro ???? :yuk: why did you tell us the outcome ?, don't you know you will get in serious "hot-boat forum" trouble :crossx: - that's bull-shit dude, you wrecked it for everyone, i can't believe you'd do such a thing :rolleyes: . you should be ashamed of yourself :cry: ......, i was a having a "sx replay" brunch at 10:30 this morning in front of the tv and you blew it. ;) keyes
A true insider like yourself should be AT the races.
Or at least glued to "live @ the wire".

tcook33
02-19-2006, 04:34 PM
who's "THEY" ??? ;) - keyes
Aussies.....

RiverRatMike
02-19-2006, 04:41 PM
who's "THEY" ??? ;) - keyes
Uh ya know THEY

tcook33
02-19-2006, 04:45 PM
you know i was, had it on my amp'd mobile, listening to "PAB" live all night :) i was just was stirring the pot up a lil bit this a.m. :rolleyes: . i had a hard time not posting it last night, but didn't want to make everybody all bunch up and chiat today. great series developing here :boxed: keyes
The amp'd phone huh? I heard it's pretty cool. $100 a month or something like that?
Great series for sure....I just can't stand Reed. I wish Ivan was sitting up there instead of Chad. No biggie, it'll make Vegas that much better. One of the 2 guys (RC or JBS) that deserve it will be sitting on top of the podium late saturday night in Vegas. Reed will be back in third in 4 races.
Ivan was doing the triple triple before Reed....haha. That's funny. Reed's getting clowned by the rookie.
When you gonna come up and shred some North County tracks???? I was out at Baggeland today. Good shit.....

Redrider
02-19-2006, 06:30 PM
Okay here's the deal, don't read the post if you don't want to know who wins. I did not make you open my post. If you did not want to know, don't open it. At least I didn't tell the outcome in the subject title. :)

HMF'er
02-19-2006, 07:44 PM
I'm glad I ignored this thread until AFTER I watched the race.

Boa1277
02-19-2006, 07:52 PM
Now it is getting really interesting, it has been awhile since RC had to scratch back at getting the points lead, this is going to get good real quick, next week RC and Bubba are not going to be so nice to each other, 100 bucks says Reed gets smoked..LOL Damn all you motocross fans for posting on a boating forum. LOL

downunder race fan
02-19-2006, 11:32 PM
good to see reed doing well,hope he has a great season.

RiverRatMike
02-20-2006, 11:48 AM
good to see reed doing well,hope he has a great season.
Same here. Go Chad. I'll be he will be stronger in the East

Cs19
02-20-2006, 05:19 PM
He didnt post the results in the name of the thread like some other nucklehead did in the past.We had an option to see the results or to wait and watch it on TV.
I think its time to drop it keyes.

Mrs.Racer277
02-20-2006, 06:25 PM
ya, notice how reed only wins, when the two floridians go down - :rolleyes: (is this really a boating forum ?? :) - keyes
Watch it buddy. :rolleyes: ;) WooHoo WooHoo WooHoo :) :) :)
Go Chad. :)

Mrs.Racer277
02-20-2006, 06:26 PM
He didnt post the results in the name of the thread like some other nucklehead did in the past.We had an option to see the results or to wait and watch it on TV.
I think its time to drop it keyes.
Passed you yesterday on the road. You were heading out of LL we were headed in. :)

riverroyal
02-20-2006, 06:28 PM
did he cry about 1st???just kidding :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
02-20-2006, 06:29 PM
I cannot believe Chad won! He must have heard you screaming his name Dia. :p Mike and I were in total shock that not only RC crashed but then Bubba crashed too! WTF was in the water over there. It was crazy! I bet Bubba's not a happy camper...he could have taken the title easily. But like everyone else said, it will make the rest of the season soooo exciting. :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
02-20-2006, 06:53 PM
You know it. :p :p

Cs19
02-20-2006, 08:22 PM
Passed you yesterday on the road. You were heading out of LL we were headed in. :)
Really? were you in the black car with the refrigerators?
Did you happen to see those guys run the orange/yellow daytona? I came by twice looking for those guys but never saw them.
Nice weekend out there, man was i bummed to be back when i hit traffic in moreno valley. sometimes I wonder why i ever come home. :)

Cs19
02-20-2006, 08:58 PM
Your "joke" was not all that funny was it? Instead of a laugh all you did was piss everyone off.
9 ball = A guy whos sits at home on a Saturday night listening to his stupid amped mobile phone trying to be the first person to post the results only to completly blow it for everyone else..

tcook33
02-20-2006, 09:44 PM
Your "joke" was not all that funny was it? Instead of a laugh all you did was piss everyone off.
9 ball = A guy whos sits at home on a Saturday night listening to his stupid amped mobile phone trying to be the first person to post the results only to completly blow it for everyone else..
Don't open the thread then cry about it clown.
The title said it all without saying much....
It was a joke.....

Cs19
02-20-2006, 09:45 PM
You taking the time to post results did not go unappreciated..Thank you for that, just do it in a manner where you dont spoil the results. It seems your hard to get through to, but hopefully its clear now.So now that its dropped you dont have to bring it up again next week when someone posts results. :rolleyes:
bye.

Mrs.Racer277
02-21-2006, 08:06 AM
Really? were you in the black car with the refrigerators?
Did you happen to see those guys run the orange/yellow daytona? I came by twice looking for those guys but never saw them.
Nice weekend out there, man was i bummed to be back when i hit traffic in moreno valley. sometimes I wonder why i ever come home. :)
LOL no fridges. We were in my lil green blazer.
No the boat ran Saturday. We missed it. Did not get there until Sunday. Lance said he saw you drive by once but never saw you again. It was really nice Monday at the sandbar. :) I hate coming home myself. So I am still in Havi. :)

LLGirl
02-21-2006, 07:57 PM
LOL no fridges. We were in my lil green blazer.
No the boat ran Saturday. We missed it. Did not get there until Sunday. Lance said he saw you drive by once but never saw you again. It was really nice Monday at the sandbar. :) I hate coming home myself. So I am still in Havi. :)
Hi Dia!
It was nice meeting you at Lance and Debbie's on Sunday! Hope to see you guys more often this summer (when it's warmer!!).
Dawn

Reaper1
02-21-2006, 08:08 PM
did he cry about 1st???just kidding :rollside:
Actually, he did cry. My wife helped me get here..............blah blah blah! :cry: He needs to learn how to speak in public. :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
02-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Hi Dia!
It was nice meeting you at Lance and Debbie's on Sunday! Hope to see you guys more often this summer (when it's warmer!!).
Dawn
It was great to finally meet you and the family. :) :) Can not wait until summer. I forgot my ladybug. :cry: :cry:
Dia

LLGirl
02-21-2006, 09:06 PM
It was great to finally meet you and the family. :) :) Can not wait until summer. I forgot my ladybug. :cry: :cry:
Dia
Oh no - not the ladybug! I accidently "forgot" Amy's bag full of balloon animals at the house. Basically because that huge bag woudn't fit in the truck!!! :p

Mrs.Racer277
02-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Oh no - not the ladybug! I accidently "forgot" Amy's bag full of balloon animals at the house. Basically because that huge bag woudn't fit in the truck!!! :p
I am hoping Debbie brought it back with her. :)
Wait until she comes back to deflated animals. :cry: :cry: