PDA

View Full Version : Quality Marine Interiors

HPBoats83
07-26-2007, 04:11 PM
I have just recently had some work done by Santos over at Quality in Riverside, and he did an awesome job. I think that customer service in this world has gone to shit so when I find somebody who still has a good business sense I like to make sure to give credit where credit is due. It was a plesant experience over all, he told me it would be this price (very reasonable) and would be done this date and time, and it was. The quality of work was also top notch. If anybody has work for him call him and check him out.
James

RitcheyRch
07-26-2007, 04:14 PM
Post some pictures.

AQUA-HOLICS
07-26-2007, 04:57 PM
I own a 1980 Howard custom classic whaler and Santos and Rene at Quality Marine Interiors did an outstanding job replacing my interior, and reconfiguring my engine cowling. The job was done on time and on budget. Santos and Rene are as honest as the day is long, and that's hard to find these days. The materials used were top quality and the job was done right the first time. I just had some covers made for the wheels and fenders for the boat trailer and once again, it turned out better than expected......Ray.

AQUA-HOLICS
07-26-2007, 04:57 PM
I own a 1980 Howard custom classic whaler and Santos and Rene at Quality Marine Interiors did an outstanding job replacing my interior, and reconfiguring my engine cowling. The job was done on time and on budget. Santos and Rene are as honest as the day is long, and that's hard to find these days. The materials used were top quality and the job was done right the first time. I just had some covers made for the wheels and fenders for the boat trailer and once again, it turned out better than expected......Ray.

INI
07-26-2007, 09:05 PM
They did some interior work on my boat....Awesome job...
They also made custom mounts and fit the Dana scissor hinges...Magic said it couldn't be done and QM did it...Great job

Racey
07-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Sounds pretty good so far :) , i'd love to see some pictures, good interior guys are few and far between, it's always good to know where they are.

boat boy
07-27-2007, 05:26 AM
If you have it, can someone provide contact info.

HPBoats83
07-27-2007, 06:11 AM
Quality Marine Interiors
Santos Garcia
6260 Rutland Ave
Suite 21
Riverside, CA, 92503
www.qualitymarineinteriors.com