PDA

View Full Version : More "real" people should have this viewpoint!

hoolign
02-18-2006, 10:20 PM
Does it matter what colour ( yes ..that's how we spell it in Canada) we are? where our ancestors come from? What religion we believe in? ( Propulsion systems may earn a singular status here) don't we all work hard for what we have? don't we all love and grieve for our friends? Don't we all wish the best for our friends and family? I take "digs " at a few Mexicans on here...but deep down ..we're all just One big family..we all joined HB for one reason.Boats. water , friends and fun....can we all just drop this racism shit?? if we read it in the news...can we post in on here in an appropriate manor? can we not have the maturity to "re word" it?? can we all just be one big ( arguing like a bastard) family?? I don't give a shit how much you earn, what you own, how fast your boat is! how much it costs? if you paid cash or if it costs you every penny you earn, if you have an "A" ass..a "B ass or in my case a 250 LB ass! ( shut up!:D ) There's been a shit load of degrading, insinuating, derogotory, and down right rude comments on here of latley...and I ( yes I'm drunk) think it's time to look around..see life and evaluate what's important to you!
If you agree ..great ,,if not kiss my 250 LB ass :D

HighRoller
02-18-2006, 11:14 PM
Harumph!!!!

Coleitis22
02-18-2006, 11:22 PM
Does it matter what colour ( yes ..that's how we spell it in Canada) we are? where our ancestors come from? What religion we believe in? ( Propulsion systems may earn a singular status here) don't we all work hard for what we have? don't we all love and grieve for our friends? Don't we all wish the best for our friends and family? I take "digs " at a few Mexicans on here...but deep down ..we're all just One big family..we all joined HB for one reason.Boats. water , friends and fun....can we all just drop this racism shit?? if we read it in the news...can we post in on here in an appropriate manor? can we not have the maturity to "re word" it?? can we all just be one big ( arguing like a bastard) family?? I don't give a shit how much you earn, what you own, how fast your boat is! how much it costs? if you paid cash or if it costs you every penny you earn, if you have an "A" ass..a "B ass or in my case a 250 LB ass! ( shut up!:D ) There's been a shit load of degrading, insinuating, derogotory, and down right rude comments on here of latley...and I ( yes I'm drunk) think it's time to look around..see life and evaluate what's important to you!
I'll drink to you Hooli.......... :boxed:

ROZ
02-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Hooli's been smoking weed!

OGShocker
02-19-2006, 01:35 AM
Shut up and go to bed, you focking CANATARD!
oxoxox,
Mark:D

MagicMtnDan
02-19-2006, 07:50 AM
The only people we should really hate are the bad spellers :D

SummitKarl
02-19-2006, 08:11 AM
Intoxicated or not. Hoolign YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!! :)
and said just what I have been wanting to about the posts and comments lately.
in all it's vile and vulgar forms RACISUM SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you agree ..great ,,if not kiss my 6'2 260 LB ass :)

mike37
02-19-2006, 08:56 AM
The only people we should really hate are the bad spellers :D
there you go again oppressing my people our day will come you will see
and you the proper spellers will be forced to wright your when it should be you're
then you will know how good it feels to not give a shit about perfect spelling or grammar the day is near

Boatcop
02-19-2006, 10:13 AM
I agree completely. We shouldn't judge or demean people because of their race, color, ancestry, religion, or where they live.
Except for those focking Canadians.

SmokinLowriderSS
02-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Fock you Hooli. :argue:
Just kidding man, you may have had a drunken inspiration, but it IS inspired. I'm with ya all the way on it Hooligan, even if ya are a canuck eh? :) :)