PDA

View Full Version : rvrtoy--welcome back

dicudmore
07-26-2007, 09:35 PM
:D :D hope you're all doing well in ID...

rvrtoy
07-26-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks Dan. Good to be back. I've been lurking for a few weeks and finally had some time to jump back in tonight! Hope all is well with you. Things are very busy here. Busy but good!

Outnumbered
07-26-2007, 10:00 PM
Yes, welcome back Steve. Just caught you posting on another thread. Good to hear from you. Hope the new life up north is treating you and the family well.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-26-2007, 11:08 PM
welcome back.:D

voodoomedman
07-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Steve, Yes I hope you are doing well but more importantly I hope Faith is doing well. Hope the move worked out the way it was intended too.

THOR
07-27-2007, 06:53 AM
STEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
good to have you back brother. Hope Faith (and the family) are well.

shippingguy
07-27-2007, 06:55 AM
What's up Steve? Have not talked to you in a while. Hope all is well. Welcome back.
Mike

jbtrailerjim
07-27-2007, 06:57 AM
Steve, great to have ya back. Hope all is going well for you and the family. :)

rvrtoy
07-27-2007, 07:49 AM
Thanks guys. Things are going very well for the most part. As far as Faith goes, there are good and not so good things going on with her. Good: For the first time in her life, she kicked a cold without 2 to 3 weeks of IV antibiotics.:D Not so good: We meet with a surgeon on the 31st to scheadule an operation on her stomach. On the 1st we fly to Boise for a 2nd opinion. It is kinda scarey and the recovery is long and difficult for a 3 year old child. Good: The surgery will stop her from having reflux (she has it nearly 75% of the time according to recent tests). Not so good: The surgery is not permanent and once it is done can come undone if she throws up if she gets the flu. then we would have to start all over again.
All-in-all things are going well. My travel scheadule has decreased quite a bit so I have some time to yack it up on the boards.
It is good to be back!

tamalewagon
07-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Steve! I'm glad to hear Faith is improving and that life is going well for you guys up North. Hope things continue on the upswing for your family.

rvrtoy
07-27-2007, 08:28 AM
Steve! I'm glad to hear Faith is improving and that life is going well for you guys up North. Hope things continue on the upswing for your family.
Thanks. More importantly...Have you ordered that new 22 Stealth yet?:D

tamalewagon
07-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Thanks. More importantly...Have you ordered that new 22 Stealth yet?:D
LOL...still waiting for market improvements before I get the thumbs up from the wife. It's absolutely killing me having to wait, but common sense must prevail for awhile. :( I hate it when I have to act responsibly. John must be sick of my questions by now...he's got to be thinking "just f'ing order the damn thing already!" I've changed my mind about 5 times and have decided to put the 496HO in it. :D

rvrtoy
07-27-2007, 09:19 AM
LOL...I'm sure that John is not sick of your questions. he likes well informed buyers and i'm sure he knows that his boat is the only option for you when you are ready. The HO will be a good running boat. A tall hatch but a good runner.

rvrtoy
07-27-2007, 09:20 AM
What's up Steve? Have not talked to you in a while. Hope all is well. Welcome back.
Mike
Hey Mike! How is Holly enjoying semi-retirement? i am sure you are at the lake by now so I will talk with you later!

rvrtoy
07-27-2007, 09:22 AM
STEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
good to have you back brother. Hope Faith (and the family) are well.
Whats goin' on bud? How is the wife and family?

rvrtoy
07-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Yes, welcome back Steve. Just caught you posting on another thread. Good to hear from you. Hope the new life up north is treating you and the family well.
How is the family doing? Another boat for sale? What are you looking to get? Hope all is well in your world!

rvrtoy
07-27-2007, 09:24 AM
Steve, great to have ya back. Hope all is going well for you and the family. :)
Hey Jim! How is life treatin' you? Good i'm sure!

shippingguy
07-27-2007, 09:24 AM
Hey Mike! How is Holly enjoying semi-retirement? i am sure you are at the lake by now so I will talk with you later!
Things are good bro. She definitely misses Ultra and everybody, but we stay in touch and are always there to help out still, but the drive was just killing her. We are actually leaving in a couple hours. I am glad to see things are going well. Is that your new Mustang in your avatar? Is so very nice. Take care and please keep in touch. Faith and the family are always in our prayers.
Mike

rvrtoy
07-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Thats the new toy. Just a couple of weeks old. I can only drive it through October up here after that the crap they put on the roads will kill the front end and the chrome wheels. Then its back to the other car. Have a safe and fun weekend.

shippingguy
07-27-2007, 09:39 AM
Thats the new toy. Just a couple of weeks old. I can only drive it through October up here after that the crap they put on the roads will kill the front end and the chrome wheels. Then its back to the other car. Have a safe and fun weekend.
Very nice Steve congrats.

Johnwithjm
07-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Glad to here everyone is doing well Steve.

rvrtoy
07-27-2007, 10:07 AM
Thanks JD. Heard through the grapevine that you were down for the count for a while. Good to hear your back on your feet and working...or back at the shop anyway!:D