PDA

View Full Version : Given a choice of only

Rexone
07-27-2007, 02:09 AM
If the election was tomorrow and the only two choices were Obama and Hillary I'm interested on which you would choose. Interested in response from right and left...
Just a hypothetical question which would be preferred as President, all other choices being excluded.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/thumbs/732huh.gif

djunkie
07-27-2007, 02:13 AM
C. None of the above. :jawdrop: :D :D

07-27-2007, 04:11 AM
C. None of the above. :jawdrop: :D :DDitto:D If thats our only choice then maybe we should give the country back to England with an apoligy for all the trouble we caused them.

jungledave
07-27-2007, 04:37 AM
If the election was tomorrow and the only two choices were Obama and Hillary I'm interested on which you would choose. Interested in response from right and left...
Just a hypothetical question which would be preferred as President, all other choices being excluded.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/thumbs/732huh.gifObama, he seems to be pretty honest and doesn't have a problem admitting he has done cocain in the past. This means to me that he can learn from his mistakes and is man enough to admit to them. This is a very important trait given that the current big boss cannot. Hillary is a vote to support the status quo and is really no different than the current line up of Blues and Reds

Old Texan
07-27-2007, 05:21 AM
That is as tough a question as it gets. I really can't truthfully answer as Both have so many things I view as bad traits for the position. I don't view either as even remotely qualified. Neither has the values I view as essential for the longterm health of the country.
I just wouldn't have an an answer I'm afraid. Very tough question.:confused:

ULTRA26 # 1
07-27-2007, 05:30 AM
Based on Rex's question I would chose Obama

Kachina26
07-27-2007, 07:17 AM
Obama, I've already seen the Clinton administration once and don't need a third term. Of course had option c been shoot myself, the choice would have been much tougher.

Schiada76
07-27-2007, 07:18 AM
A warm cup of hemlock tea.

lucky
07-27-2007, 08:18 AM
Hillery did a fine job when Numb nutts was in office :) :D

ULTRA26 # 1
07-27-2007, 08:20 AM
That is as tough a question as it gets. I really can't truthfully answer as Both have so many things I view as bad traits for the position. I don't view either as even remotely qualified. Neither has the values I view as essential for the longterm health of the country.
I just wouldn't have an an answer I'm afraid. Very tough question.:confused:
Tex,
Given the question, does this mean that you wouldn't vote? Not voting doesn't sound like you.

eliminatedsprinter
07-27-2007, 09:09 AM
I would hold my nose and vote Obama. The only well known politician I would vote for Hillary over is Al Gore.

Old Texan
07-27-2007, 09:32 AM
Tex,
Given the question, does this mean that you wouldn't vote? Not voting doesn't sound like you.
Sometimes it's a no win situation. Far more research required and thankfully it's hypothetical.
Now if it came down to Hillary or Obama vs. McCain, I'd be in real trouble. That scary scenario is an actual possibility. :2purples:

ULTRA26 # 1
07-27-2007, 09:34 AM
Sometimes it's a no win situation. Far more research required and thankfully it's hypothetical.
Now if it came down to Hillary or Obama vs. McCain, I'd be in real trouble. That scary scenario is an actual possibility. :2purples:
Yes it is

eliminatedsprinter
07-27-2007, 09:41 AM
If I couldn't get a gas mask good enough to let me vote for McCain.
I'd protest vote for the Libertarian.:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
07-27-2007, 10:21 AM
If I couldn't get a gas mask good enough to let me vote for McCain.
I'd protest vote for the Libertarian.:idea:
:D :D

RitcheyRch
07-27-2007, 10:37 AM
Very tough question but given only the choice between the two would be Obama. Dont think could take Hilary being in office again.

asch
07-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Geez. You really know how to depress a guy Rex.
I gotta say I'd probably stay home. There's no real choice there for me. That's why this election is SO important.
It's going to determine if this country has a future .

Poster X
07-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Clinton And Clinton In '08

eliminatedsprinter
07-27-2007, 12:21 PM
That election result might get Hillary shot and trigger a Constitutional crisses.:idea:

Steve 1
07-27-2007, 02:16 PM
That election result might get Hillary shot and trigger a Constitutional crisses.:idea:
The Country is a thread away from an Insurrection NOW that would give the needed push 10 times over!

SmokinLowriderSS
07-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Of course had option c been shoot myself, the choice would have been much tougher.
I'm wondering if the decision wouldn't be EASIER with that alternative available. :D
Curse you Rex, what a some-beach of a choice to have to make.
Obama concerns me aproximately 0.00000000047% less than Hillary does, so, I vote for the lesser of evils, again. :(
Obama.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-27-2007, 02:24 PM
I would hold my nose and vote Obama. The only well known politician I would vote for Hillary over is Al Gore.
Bullseye!

Blown 472
07-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Geez. You really know how to depress a guy Rex.
I gotta say I'd probably stay home. There's no real choice there for me. That's why this election is SO important.
It's going to determine if this country has a future .
Yeah cuz the way it is going now is soo great.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

YeLLowBoaT
07-27-2007, 03:01 PM
Who would be thier running mates?

SmokinLowriderSS
07-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Who would be thier running mates?
The Hildabeast would occupy both sides of the ticket, beacuse she can.
Obama would take The Breck Girl, just to salvage the My Pretty Pony campaign. :D

eliminatedsprinter
07-28-2007, 08:42 AM
Hillary and George Clinton. Hillery gets hit with a Flashlight and shot with a Bop Gun. Then George appoints Dr Funkinstien as VP, Sr Nose as Sec of State, America becomes Chocolate City, and all is psycoalfadiscobetabioaquadoloop, Starchild.:D

ULTRA26 # 1
07-28-2007, 09:32 AM
Hillary and George Clinton. Hillery gets hit with a Flashlight and shot with a Bop Gun. Then George appoints Dr Funkinstien as VP, Sr Nose as Sec of State, America becomes Chocolate City, and all is psycoalfadiscobetabioaquadoloop, Starchild.:D
Please excuse my ignorance, but who in the hell is George Clinton? Only Geo I could find was VP under Jefferson on 1805.
We all might as well face that we may end up with Hillary in 09. It doesn't appear that there is a Republican out there that can win in 08. Romney has the best shot and IMO, he doesn't stand a chance. IMO it will be Obama/Clinton or Clinton/Obama in 09.

Towndrunk
07-28-2007, 09:46 AM
Clinton. No need for a negro there in my lifetime.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-28-2007, 10:04 AM
TD a negro? You have the right to your opinion but come on man, this is 2007.

Steve 1
07-28-2007, 11:38 AM
The Muslim is Left of the Stalinist!

Towndrunk
07-28-2007, 12:33 PM
TD a negro? You have the right to your opinion but come on man, this is 2007.
Yes, it is but I was born waaaaaaay before 2007. I w refuse to go the route of the modern day yuppie. No african/american shit( 99.99 percent can't spell it let alone have been there). It won't come down to that anyway, thank God.
I see it as H running for prez dragging the B along. I have no clue who it will be on the rep side. I hope not Mccain. I'm not too fond of mormons either but I'd vote for Mitt before the others.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Yes, it is but I was born waaaaaaay before 2007. I w refuse to go the route of the modern day yuppie. No african/american shit( 99.99 percent can't spell it let alone have been there). It won't come down to that anyway, thank God.
I see it as H running for prez dragging the B along. I have no clue who it will be on the rep side. I hope not Mccain. I'm not too fond of mormons either but I'd vote for Mitt before the others.
TD per your profile you were born in 1949. I was born in 1951 so there is no great age difference between us. Please don't associate age with prejedice as they are not related.
Towndrunk
I refuse to go the route of the modern day yuppie. No african/american shit( 99.99 percent can't spell it let alone have been there).
Which is what? Accepting that black people are equal? Such ignorance is sad.

Towndrunk
07-28-2007, 03:27 PM
TD per your profile you were born in 1949. I was born in 1951 so there is no great age difference between us. Please don't associate age with prejedice as they are not related.
See, thats where we differ. I think you are ignorant for your beliefs.:eek: Actually, I don't mind blacks or negros it's the wetbacks I can't stand.:eek:

Schiada76
07-28-2007, 04:43 PM
Now, now, now TD, don't toy with the liberals you'll hurt their heads.:D

SmokinLowriderSS
07-28-2007, 06:21 PM
So, Negro is racist????????
How about "black"?
If any "black" has been FROM Africa, and is now american, I will let THEM have "African American", MAYBE their child, but don't count on it.
Some black person who was born here, never left here, been here a couple of generations, they are NOT A.A., not a chance.
I refuse to be "Yuppie P.C." as well.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-28-2007, 08:46 PM
So, Negro is racist????????
How about "black"?
Both are racist when used as a reason for making a choice.
But then you know the above is a racist comment, you don't need me to tell you.

Rexone
07-29-2007, 12:06 AM
One more off topic post and "poof" goes the thread.
Any questions? :D
You guys can't stop arguing if your life depended on it. I asked a simple question and here we are arguing about whether negro is racist. Start your own damn thread. :)

never_fast_enuf
07-30-2007, 05:30 AM
If that is the best we could do, I would sit out the presidential election for the first time in my voting life. Seriously...

Steve 1
07-30-2007, 08:04 AM
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/405258obamafarrakhan.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

eliminatedsprinter
07-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Please excuse my ignorance, but who in the hell is George Clinton? Only Geo I could find was VP under Jefferson on 1805.
We all might as well face that we may end up with Hillary in 09. It doesn't appear that there is a Republican out there that can win in 08. Romney has the best shot and IMO, he doesn't stand a chance. IMO it will be Obama/Clinton or Clinton/Obama in 09.
George Clinton of "Parlaiment" - "Funkadelic" fame. I'm suprised a fella from Inglewood would miss this gag.;) If he was president we would have "one nation under a groove, gettin down just for the funk of it".
Thankfully the the Sen Obama / Sen Clinton choice will only come in the primary.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-30-2007, 09:22 AM
George Clinton of "Parlaiment" - "Funkadelic" fame. I'm suprised a fella from Inglewood would miss this gag.;) If he was president we would have "one nation under a groove, gettin down just for the funk of it".
Thankfully the the Sen Obama / Sen Clinton choice will only come in the primary.
ES,
It went right over my head. one nation under a groove, gettin down just for the funk of it". Duhhhhhhhhh. Good one!
I am terrible with names. :)

eliminatedsprinter
07-30-2007, 09:57 AM
ES,
It went right over my head. one nation under a groove, gettin down just for the funk of it". Duhhhhhhhhh. Good one!
I am terrible with names. :)
:D :D :D

bigq
07-30-2007, 10:43 AM
Obama sadly:( I just could not vote for the continuation of the Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton theme:rolleyes: Next would be Jeb Bush and for the love of God could you imagine the jokes with a President named Jeb, how hillbilly is that:D

eliminatedsprinter
07-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Bottom line:
A choice between Sen Clinton and Sen Obama is no choice at all, as there really isn't a dime's worth of difference between them.

Towndrunk
07-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Having had time to thnk on this :idea: I would also choose to sit this one out.

Steve 1
07-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Having had time to thnk on this :idea: I would also choose to sit this one out.
Bill Clinton was our first Black President.

ULTRA26 # 1
07-30-2007, 08:56 PM
And unless somthing has changed here in CA, this will only apply to Dems.