PDA

View Full Version : fricken neighbors

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 09:19 AM
People down the street from us ( renters) have a piece of shiat poodle who they let out every couple hours to shiat on everyones lawn. I have to go out pick up the shiat because they are too fricken lazy to walk down the street ( two houses) to pick it up. He is an ankle bitter. I walk out this morning he is chasing hubby down the street, he shiat on my lawn. The guy walks out, what are you doin to my dog. WTF.. I am not doin anything but pickin up his Shiat you are too lazy to do.
He says that's not from him.. I say what did the shiat fairy just do it.. Looks it's still warm..
I told him. Next time he does it I'm going to make a special air mail delivery to your front porch.:mad: :mad: :mad:
thanks for the vent.:)
I hate lazy people.
CURB YOUR DOG ASS HOLE.:mad:

ratso
07-27-2007, 09:23 AM
People down the street from us ( renters) have a piece of shiat poodle who they let out every couple hours to shiat on everyones lawn. I have to go out pick up the shiat because they are too fricken lazy to walk down the street ( two houses) to pick it up. He is an ankle bitter. I walk out this morning he is chasing hubby down the street, he shiat on my lawn. The guy walks out, what are you doin to my dog. WTF.. I am not doin anything but pickin up his Shiat you are too lazy to do.
He says that's not from him.. I say what did the shiat fairy just do it.. Looks it's still warm..
I told him. Next time he does it I'm going to make a special air mail delivery to your front porch.:mad: :mad: :mad:
I hate lazy people.
Tazer that little FUGGER!!!:D

Cole Trickle
07-27-2007, 09:34 AM
Everything I scooped would be sat right on his welcome mat:)

Smokin Joe
07-27-2007, 09:35 AM
It's not the dogs fault just toss the crap in there drive way.

RitcheyRch
07-27-2007, 09:36 AM
Or on the front porch

fatboy95
07-27-2007, 09:37 AM
Maybe the shiat fairy could polish the guys car with some of that poodle compound. Also get a couple of those motion sensitive rainbird sprinklers and place them on your front lawn. Poodles hate getting watered down.:D

rvrtoy
07-27-2007, 09:37 AM
I think neatly placed on the front porch would be better. Or go to the shelter and pick up the meanest looking pit bull you can find and train it to shiiit in his yard!:D

Mr. C
07-27-2007, 09:39 AM
i feel your pain, my neighbors do the same thing.
So now when i see it (little rat phuck of a dog) i turn the hose on with the power nozzle, be real nice and friendly, call it over and spray the little bastard. ussually keeps it away for a day or two.:D

asch
07-27-2007, 09:39 AM
The neighbor or the dog?:D

boatnaked
07-27-2007, 09:49 AM
Everything I scooped would be sat right on his welcome mat:)
that's a great idea!:idea:

EmpirE231
07-27-2007, 09:51 AM
atleast you know which neighbor it is!! I always have dog shit on the side of my driveway... and I don't have a damn dog :mad:
I would definitely pick it up and throw it on their property... driveway... porch.. front door?? in a bag... on fire I was thinking about putting a lil sign where the dogs crap in my yard and say... "my lawn isn't your dogs toilet prick!!" :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 09:52 AM
I have put the shiat on the porch once before.. I think next time I do it I will put it to where they step in it leaving for work. :idea: :D :D
I don't want to hurt the dog but he is a royal pain in the as$$. and the neighbors kid is a wanna be gang banger and he has already f^cked with our cars. :mad:

502 JET
07-27-2007, 09:58 AM
Rub that shat under thier car door handle. Maybe they will get the message after that. After all its the owners fault not the dogs.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Rub that shat under thier car door handle. Maybe they will get the message after that. After all its the owners fault not the dogs.
Thats a good idea. I think I will be in all black one evening..:idea: :D

topless
07-27-2007, 10:06 AM
I wouldn't hurt the dog but I would call animal control and have the dog picked up. Bring him in, put him in your back yard until animal control comes to get him. It will cost neighbor some bucks to get him back. A few times of this and he will be on a leash when outside.

thatguy
07-27-2007, 10:09 AM
These are the things that motion detector triggered devices are made for! As mentioned above. The sprinkler is a great idea. I have a huge horn hooked to one in my shop driveway. A voice recorder saying something like "I see you Shathead gangbang punk!" aimed at your vehicles should scare the hoodrat from messing with your cars. Got them hooked to cameras around my property and caught the little b*asturds TP'ing my front lawn and trees. Should have seen thier faces when I showed the pics to thier parents.
I love them motion detectors!
Most of the little shats won't do anything if they know someone will see it.
Another idea is a "squirrell launcher". Google it or check u-tube for a great laugh!
Tommy

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 10:10 AM
I wouldn't hurt the dog but I would call animal control and have the dog picked up. Bring him in, put him in your back yard until animal control comes to get him. It will cost neighbor some bucks to get him back. A few times of this and he will be on a leash when outside.
The dog won't let me go near him till I turn my back then he bites. anyone have a net..:D

EAZYKILLER2006
07-27-2007, 10:12 AM
oh my gosh
Lmfao

Tom Brown
07-27-2007, 10:14 AM
This sounds like a job for.... the boys.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 10:15 AM
This sounds like a job for.... the boys.
your hired. :D :D

YeLLowBoaT
07-27-2007, 10:18 AM
Report them to animal control. They kind of like people to have thier dogs on a leash. All these people that talk about doing something to thier property( car in this case) are just going to get themselfs in a whole bunch of trouble that you want no part of.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Report them to animal control. They kind of like people to have thier dogs on a leash. All these people that talk about doing something to thier property( car in this case) are just going to get themselfs in a whole bunch of trouble that you want no part of.
I am going to report it to animal control again. Last time they said they didn't have a dog. :jawdrop: he has no colar no tag no nothing.
she stands on her front porch at 6:00 a.m yelling at the top of her lungs Carmello,, carmello ben aki ( sp ck):mad:

Devilman
07-27-2007, 10:26 AM
I am going to report it to animal control again. Last time they said they didn't have a dog. :jawdrop: he has no colar no tag no nothing.
she stands on her front porch at 6:00 a.m yelling at the top of her lungs Carmello,, carmello ben aki ( sp ck):mad:
Come again? :confused:
:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Come again? :confused:
:D
no abla espanol..:jawdrop: :D :D

Beer-30
07-27-2007, 10:33 AM
A plastic squirt gun with 50/50 water/ammonia works really good. Doesn't harm the dog, but sends him/her running.
My mom used to carry that when she was jogging. Dogs run up to her and she would squirt them. They turn on their heels and speed off. No damage.

OverKill
07-27-2007, 10:39 AM
The best thing you can do is get one of your Hot Boat Peeps to come to your place and set that little S**T straight. In fact I'll do it :D I will bring my paint ball gun and turn that little poodle bright blue.
OverKill

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 10:40 AM
The best thing you can do is get one of your Hot Boat Peeps to come to your place and set that little S**T straight. In fact I'll do it :D I will bring my paint ball gun and turn that little poodle bright blue.
OverKill
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

MKEELINE
Bury some land mines in the yard. Or you could go over and take a "growler" on the neighbors lawn.

Mrs. Bear Down
what I do is I save those long rolls from wrapping paper during the holidays or birthdays... for some reason dogs HATE those things... the noise the make or something... but if you happen to wack the dog, it won't hurt the dog cause the darn thing just bends... but its hilarious to see how scared they are of them.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 10:42 AM
what I do is I save those long rolls from wrapping paper during the holidays or birthdays... for some reason dogs HATE those things... the noise the make or something... but if you happen to wack the dog, it won't hurt the dog cause the darn thing just bends... but its hilarious to see how scared they are of them.
On a side note... (sp ck) wasn't very nice... :( I know there can be some low lifes in every race... but just a choice of words can really send a wrong message.
So back to the fun of beating the dogs... :D
what choice of words are you talking about. I am not understanding your post.:confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 10:47 AM
those choice... am I assuming you meant something else??? :confused:
no big deal... I was just making a comment.
I am not being racist that is what the biatch says every morning wether she be white, black, mexican I don't care.. she is trailer trash.

Legal Chemistry
07-27-2007, 10:51 AM
We had one of those people up the street for some time. Every day they let their little guy out to shiat in everyone else's yard. :mad: After confronting the neighbor over several months, and each time he goes on how the dog is not let out without a leash etc... After a few more shiats on the yard off to the driveway they went. Still crapping in my yard, sooo I toss the shiats on the porch. Damn... dog is still crapping at my house -they just don't get it. Finally one morning when I can see this jackass at the end of the block letting his dog out to relief himself... I let my two dogs out right when the bastard hit my yard. Now my dogs are gentle as can be, but they are large labs. Man was that funny to watch! Anyhow, after they chased this little bastard down the street with the owner screaming that they are gonna eat his dog (which they wouldn't) it made for a great argument that their dog is "never out without a leash".
Dog eat dog world out there! :devil:
I would never hurt another animal for fun.... my dogs will run out to say "hello" to a brick if I let them out. The dog was never in harm, but it sure scared it sh!tless -at least on my yard now :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Wow! Again not trying to make a big deal here... I NEVER called you racist... I would never assume anyone was... just a choice of words is all I said.
White trash
Brown trash
Yellow trash
they all come from the same dumpsters...
true.. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 10:54 AM
We had one of those people up the street for some time. Every day they let their little guy out to shiat in everyone else's yard. :mad: After confronting the neighbor over several months, and each time he goes on how the dog is not let out without a leash etc... After a few more shiats on the yard off to the driveway they went. Still crapping in my yard, sooo I toss the shiats on the porch. Damn... dog is still crapping at my house -they just don't get it. Finally one morning when I can see this jackass at the end of the block letting his dog out to relief himself... I let my two dogs out right when the bastard hit my yard. Now my dogs are gentle as can be, but they are large labs. Man was that funny to watch! Anyhow, after they chased this little bastard down the street with the owner screaming that they are gonna eat his dog (which they wouldn't) it made for a great argument that their dog is "never out without a leash".
Dog eat dog world out there! :devil:
I would never hurt another animal for fun.... my dogs will run out to say "hello" to a brick if I let them out. The dog was never in harm, but it sure scared it sh!tless -at least on my yard now :D
I do have my rotti I can let out, who is also gentle but very big. with a mean sounding bark. :D

Devilman
07-27-2007, 10:55 AM
no abla espanol..:jawdrop: :D :D
I just wanted to see if you would say, er, type it again. LOL :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 10:55 AM
I just wanted to see if you would say, er, type it again. LOL :D
LMAO!! :D

RiverDave
07-27-2007, 10:58 AM
I do have my rotti I can let out, who is also gentle but very big. with a mean sounding bark. :D
I was gonna ask about that? Why not just Park the truck in the drive way, and have the rottie tied up to the trailer ball? The sight of that dog in the yard will keep the poodle away, and the wanna be gangster kid ain't gonna want any of that either?
RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:00 AM
I was gonna ask about that? Why not just Park the truck in the drive way, and have the rottie tied up to the trailer ball? The sight of that dog in the yard will keep the poodle away, and the wanna be gangster kid ain't gonna want any of that either?
RD
she does look mean but she is like a puppy.. I have tied her to the truck and when she jumps up she sets the truck alarm off. :jawdrop: :D

topless
07-27-2007, 11:02 AM
I am not being racist that is what the biatch says every morning wether she be white, black, mexican I don't care.. she is trailer trash.Oh so I suppose it was a BLACK poodle? You racist Biatch.:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Oh so I suppose it was a BLACK poodle? You racist Biatch.:eek:
LMAO!! it is red. so maybe white.:jawdrop: :D

Devilman
07-27-2007, 11:04 AM
LMAO!! :D
:D Sorry to hear of the neighbor/neighbor's pet troubles. That stuff really pisses me off, my deal was the neighbors dog would come & piss all over my aluminum wheels during the night. :mad: Don't see why people can't just keep their pets on their own property. Took a little over a $100K, but finally took care of the damn neighbors pissing dog deal. :D
Hope you get your situation handled. :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:07 AM
:D Sorry to hear of the neighbor/neighbor's pet troubles. That stuff really pisses me off, my deal was the neighbors dog would come & piss all over my aluminum wheels during the night. :mad: Don't see why people can't just keep their pets on their own property. Took a little over a $100K, but finally took care of the damn neighbors pissing dog deal. :D
Hope you get your situation handled. :rollside:
Thank you.. :) :D

LLGirl
07-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Ugh - we have a neighbor that does the same thing w/their pug. They take him across the street to do his "business". What the heck is wrong w/their back yard???? It's not like they're taking him for a walk and he happens to poop (which by the way should still be picked up), they literally walk him across the street to do it!:sqeyes: I get irritated everytime I see it!

chase8
07-27-2007, 11:12 AM
Maybe you should start taking a Duece in you neighbors yard everynight. Maybe one on the porch, or on the hood of his car would get his attention. I'm sure you could round up a hillbilly or two that would help out for a pack of cigs or maybe even a 6 pack of Pabst.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:14 AM
Ugh - we have a neighbor that does the same thing w/their pug. They take him across the street to do his "business". What the heck is wrong w/their back yard???? It's not like they're taking him for a walk and he happens to poop (which by the way should still be picked up), they literally walk him across the street to do it!:sqeyes: I get irritated everytime I see it!
What.. See it's stuff like that I don't get either.
These people also have a backyard and it's not small. They are just so damn lazy they don't want to pick it up any where.:mad: :)

RiverDave
07-27-2007, 11:14 AM
she does look mean but she is like a puppy.. I have tied her to the truck and when she jumps up she sets the truck alarm off. :jawdrop: :D
Do you really need the car alarm with a rotwelier standing next to it? :D
RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Maybe you should start taking a Duece in you neighbors yard everynight. Maybe one on the porch, or on the hood of his car would get his attention. I'm sure you could round up a hillbilly or two that would help out for a pack of cigs or maybe even a 6 pack of Pabst.
LMAO!! That reminded me of Me Myself and Irene. :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Do you really need the car alarm with a rotwelier standing next to it? :D
RD
LOL!! No.. :D :D

RiverDave
07-27-2007, 11:16 AM
In all seriousness, here's what you do.. Go feed the rottie a big dinner, topped off with some chili.. Wait till he's getting ready to do his biz, and take him over to their yard. Hell even ring the door bell if ya feel like it, while he's dumping.
Then say something along the lines of "this is either gonna stop all together, or it's gonna keep going... Don't make no difference to me either way as I'd rather pick up poodle bombs then that.... (pointing at the fresh steamy pile)."
RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:17 AM
In all seriousness, here's what you do.. Go feed the rottie a big dinner, topped off with some chili.. Wait till he's getting ready to do his biz, and take him over to their yard. Hell even ring the door bell if ya feel like it, while he's dumping.
Then say something along the lines of "this is either gonna stop all together, or it's gonna keep going... Don't make no difference to me either way as I'd rather pick up poodle bombs then that.... (pointing at the fresh steamy pile)."
RD
ROTFLMAO!! :D Dixie does have a pretty good size land mine.. :D :D

HM
07-27-2007, 11:19 AM
LMAO!! That reminded me of Me Myself and Irene. :D :D :D
Thanks for watching our mutha fukking movie!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks for watching our mutha fukking movie!!!
Someone get this chicken outta my a$$. :jawdrop: :D :D

HM
07-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Someone get this chicken outta my a$$. :jawdrop: :D :D
If you detective work is as good as your fukking, you couldn't hit the g-spot on a 14 pound pussy. :eek: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:24 AM
If you detective work is as good as your fukking, you couldn't hit the g-spot on a 14 pound pussy. :eek: :D
look Daddy can blow his nose and wipe his a$$ at the same time.. :D :D

MissB
07-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Hate that, dog next door does the same thing, we have a mutual agreement that my dog can do as his dog does!:idea: Only then I feel bad then go pick it up...

topless
07-27-2007, 11:32 AM
When I first got married (a loooooong time ago) we lived in a duplex and the wierd neighbors had a Collie that they would let out to shit on our side of the yard. They went as far as to pick up the crap and PUT it on our side of the yard. I once cleaned it al up and deposited it all back on their side only to wake up one morning to find all the freaking shit was right under our bedroom window. Thank God they moved.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:36 AM
When I first got married (a loooooong time ago) we lived in a duplex and the wierd neighbors had a Collie that they would let out to shit on our side of the yard. They went as far as to pick up the crap and PUT it on our side of the yard. I once cleaned it al up and deposited it all back on their side only to wake up one morning to find all the freaking shit was right under our bedroom window. Thank God they moved.
should of picked up after the horse and gave them a bigger deposit.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Feed the dog some laxative, when it goes home ... well you get the picture
:jawdrop: :idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Hate that, dog next door does the same thing, we have a mutual agreement that my dog can do as his dog does!:idea: Only then I feel bad then go pick it up...
:jawdrop: :D

Liberator TJ1984
07-27-2007, 11:44 AM
The dog won't let me go near him till I turn my back then he bites. anyone have a net..:D
let the little bastard bite you then animal control will put him down :devil: if they refuse to put him down you then have the option to sue them ;)

revndave
07-27-2007, 11:44 AM
I'm a RENTER and had an OWNERS dog do the same thing at my house.Went over and addressed the problem.No more problem.Renting or owning a house is not the problem its the people living there.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:45 AM
let the little bastard bite you then animal control will put him down :devil: if they refuse to put him down you then have the option to sue them ;)
he has bitten, Just never drew blood. I had my work boots on at the time.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm a RENTER and had an OWNERS dog do the same thing at my house.Went over and addressed the problem.No more problem.Renting or owning a house is not the problem its the people living there.
I have nothing against them renting. But these neighbors don't care about anything. They don't keep up on the yard, the dog, the kids, you name it.
These were the same neighbors who did their bondo and spray paint in the street and over sprayed all the cars.:)

Liberator TJ1984
07-27-2007, 12:09 PM
he has bitten, Just never drew blood. I had my work boots on at the time.
don't matter , as long as you have witnesses at the time he bit you , you can still file on them , Mental Stress > your scared to go outside because he is loose and tries to bite you every time you go outside
or carry a pistol ( if you or a friend has a permit at the time )with birdshot and end it in your yard right there !
you have the right to defend yourself ,loved ones and property
if I was in the neighborhood I would pop his azz for a cold beer :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 12:13 PM
don't matter , as long as you have witnesses at the time he bit you , you can still file on them , Mental Stress > your scared to go outside because he is loose and tries to bite you every time you go outside
or carry a pistol ( if you or a friend has a permit at the time )with birdshot and end it in your yard right there !
you have the right to defend yourself ,loved ones and property
if I was in the neighborhood I would pop his azz for a cold beer :D
how about a 12 pack. :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 12:18 PM
I'd shoot it twelve time...:D
12.. I don't think there would be anything left.. :D :D

Liberator TJ1984
07-27-2007, 12:24 PM
Go buy the meanest little bastard on your block a pellet rifle , tell him there's an extra $ 20 in it if he snuffs the dog :devil: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Go buy the meanest little bastard on your block a pellet rifle , tell him there's an extra $ 20 in it if he snuffs the dog :devil: :D
I guess that would be me then.. :jawdrop: :D :D

Scapegoat1
07-27-2007, 12:27 PM
where I rent a place this lady across the street seems to always come on to myside of the street and walk up and down the street to let her dogs{shitzu}sp do it's business. Since she cared less of everyone elses property etc. I buy a bag of kibbles dip it in laxitive and just spread it out in the front lawn. That dog had the runs forever she was always out walking him after wards. I did not mind hosing the lawn watching her walk the dog with the runs. I would do this every other day. she got the hint but still continued. so I would just turn the sprinklers on as they stood in my lawn, I would just say oops sorry everytime she got drench.
only down side is the pigeons got the runs also, and damn those cars on the street got painted

asch
07-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Time to start filing nuisance complaints with the PD. Seriously, I wouldn't take it too far on your own. Sounds like tit for tat for now, but who knows how far they'll go to phuck your property up.
Had a neighbor once that messed with everyone in the complex. From the day we moved in, I knew he'd be trouble. Even the manager couldn't stand him. Finally decided to tell him to stop harassing us but things escalated. Found food, eggs and drink splattered on ours cars numerous times. He'd call the police if either of our vehicles were in the loading zone too long (he had a stop watch). Had magnetic signs on my truck--those disappeared. He would VERY SLOWLY walk past our windows peering inside. Creepy-type shiat. I would occasionally over hear him on the phone (he talked real loud) talking about what we did the day or night before, when the bathroom was used,,,that kind of stuff. I got sick and tired of it all so I filed nuisance complaints. The guy was an absolute pest.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 12:36 PM
where I rent a place this lady across the street seems to always come on to myside of the street and walk up and down the street to let her dogs{shitzu}sp do it's business. Since she cared less of everyone elses property etc. I buy a bag of kibbles dip it in laxitive and just spread it out in the front lawn. That dog had the runs forever she was always out walking him after wards. I did not mind hosing the lawn watching her walk the dog with the runs. I would do this every other day. she got the hint but still continued. so I would just turn the sprinklers on as they stood in my lawn, I would just say oops sorry everytime she got drench.
only down side is the pigeons got the runs also, and damn those cars on the street got painted
LMAO!!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/billboardwarning.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Time to start filing nuisance complaints with the PD. Seriously, I wouldn't take it too far on your own. Sounds like tit for tat for now, but who knows how far they'll go to phuck your property up.
Had a neighbor once that messed with everyone in the complex. From the day we moved in, I knew he'd be trouble. Even the manager couldn't stand him. Finally decided to tell him to stop harassing us but things escalated. Found food, eggs and drink splattered on ours cars numerous times. He'd call the police if either of our vehicles were in the loading zone too long (he had a stop watch). Had magnetic signs on my truck--those disappeared. He would VERY SLOWLY walk past our windows peering inside. Creepy-type shiat. I would occasionally over hear him on the phone (he talked real loud) talking about what we did the day or night before, when the bathroom was used,,,that kind of stuff. I got sick and tired of it all so I filed nuisance complaints. The guy was an absolute pest.
wow. That is creepy. I hate those kind of neighbors. We do have a few of those too. They are alot older then us and think they own the block. They ask us to move our truck because it is in front of theie house. So we tell them when they pay our registration they can tell us where to park.

Dave C
07-27-2007, 12:54 PM
I think you are going about this all wrong.... you need to move the small dog turds to these people's property..... then let them fly off the handle at the dog's owners ;) ;) :devil:
don't forget to put that "what the hell just happened" look on ur face when it goes down though.... ;) :devil:
wow. That is creepy. I hate those kind of neighbors. We do have a few of those too. They are alot older then us and think they own the block. They ask us to move our truck because it is in front of theie house. So we tell them when they pay our registration they can tell us where to park.

Flyinbowtie
07-27-2007, 12:57 PM
My in-laws live down there in south California. Pop was a real yard guy, perfect lawn, roses, sprinklers on timers, all the shiznit.
The bonehead next door had some 80 lb mongrel, and he would let it out every morning to wander over and do a bombing run on Pop's front yard. Pop had a little ankle-biter, and that dog never got outside alone, and never crapped on the grass.
Pop tried the good neighbor thing, then started returning the product, all to no avail. The guy denied the dog was ever there. Then one day, he is snoozing in his back yard by the pool and hears the guy next door yukking it up about the bombing runs. Got his dander up.
Pop went to a horse stable down along the 605 and scored a 25 gallon trash can full of fresh horse manure.
In the wee hours the next morning, the entire contents of the can were deposited (in a lovely mosaic pattern) on the guys driveway, forcing him to deal with it prior to leaving for work. Pop went out with the ankle biter as the guy was cleaning it up, and the ass started to say something. Pop said, "You think this little critter did that? I don't think so buddy. Wasn't him, anymore than it is your mongrel bombing my yard, eh?"
Problem solved.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 12:59 PM
I think you are going about this all wrong.... you need to move the small dog turds to these people's property..... then let them fly off the handle at the dog's owners ;) ;) :devil:
don't forget to put that "what the hell just happened" look on ur face when it goes down though.... ;) :devil:
LOL!! Thats a good one too.. I think he picks my yard because I have a cocker who is always in the front yard. In our fenced yard. The little shiat crawls between the slats and dumps his load and takes off.. :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 01:03 PM
My in-laws live down there in south California. Pop was a real yard guy, perfect lawn, roses, sprinklers on timers, all the shiznit.
The bonehead next door had some 80 lb mongrel, and he would let it out every morning to wander over and do a bombing run on Pop's front yard. Pop had a little ankle-biter, and that dog never got outside alone, and never crapped on the grass.
Pop tried the good neighbor thing, then started returning the product, all to no avail. The guy denied the dog was ever there. Then one day, he is snoozing in his back yard by the pool and hears the guy next door yukking it up about the bombing runs. Got his dander up.
Pop went to a horse stable down along the 605 and scored a 25 gallon trash can full of fresh horse manure.
In the wee hours the next morning, the entire contents of the can were deposited (in a lovely mosaic pattern) on the guys driveway, forcing him to deal with it prior to leaving for work. Pop went out with the ankle biter as the guy was cleaning it up, and the ass started to say something. Pop said, "You think this little critter did that? I don't think so buddy. Wasn't him, anymore than it is your mongrel bombing my yard, eh?"
Problem solved.
LMAO!! good for pops.. I think I need to get a trash can ready.. :D

Dave C
07-27-2007, 01:22 PM
drive by bomber LOL
LOL!! Thats a good one too.. I think he picks my yard because I have a cocker who is always in the front yard. In our fenced yard. The little shiat crawls between the slats and dumps his load and takes off.. :jawdrop:

Blown 472
07-27-2007, 01:36 PM
I hate lazy people.
Put it on the hood of his car.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 01:41 PM
drive by bomber LOL
LOL!! yes.. and it is more then once a day.. :jawdrop: :mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Put it on the hood of his car.
They have alot of cars. and they change them like underwear. If they are even theirs.:jawdrop: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Threaten to send the dog to Michael Vick...
LMAO!!:D

Wet Dream
07-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Treat the little POS to a bowl of antifreeze.

fatboy95
07-27-2007, 01:59 PM
1. coprophelia
scientific term defining the fetish, or love of poop, crap, sh-t, assmud, or other terms describing fecal matter. includes smearing on oneself, on others, eating, feeding to others (willingly), or otherwise having a deep passion for the sauce of ass.
Tell them you are a member of this coprophelia cult and if their dog craps on your lawn one more time all your future meetings will be held at their house.:sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Liberator TJ1984
07-27-2007, 02:02 PM
when you see them coming , hide down behind the fence with a machete, little f'r sticks his head thru the slats ...guilliotine time :eek: :devil:

RP2
07-27-2007, 02:08 PM
I hate lazy people.
Between the over-spray neighbor an the shiat neghbor you mut be getting a little frustated.:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 02:11 PM
Between the over-spray neighbor an the shiat neghbor you mut be getting a little frustated.:mad:
they are one in the same.. This is just the tip of the iceberg..from what has been happening since they moved in.:mad: :)

revndave
07-27-2007, 02:19 PM
I have nothing against them renting. But these neighbors don't care about anything. They don't keep up on the yard, the dog, the kids, you name it.
These were the same neighbors who did their bondo and spray paint in the street and over sprayed all the cars.:)
Do you have an association?

Wavemaker
07-27-2007, 02:25 PM
I recently had a similar experience but I can't exactly call them neighbors. There is a large apartment complex a couple of blocks down my street and they have allowed pets. I head out my front door about 5:45 a.m. to pick-up my daily newspapers from my driveway. As I get to the end of the driveway, I notice a green plastic bag with something in stashed in the azaleas in the front tree planter in our parkway between the sidewalk and curbing. I look down the street and see a guy walking his mixed breed dog, not on a leash in the block below ours. I go get the baggie with a fresh steamer out of the azalea bushes and start to suspect the culprit is the guy walking the dog toward the apartment complex. I tossed the baggie load into my trash barrel and figured tomarrow I'll watchout for this person again, only I'll be watching out a little earlier. I drive past the apartment complex on way my to work and notice a doggie courtesy station with free plastic bags matching the one depositied in our azaleas earlier. Okay, now I now where the bag came from.
Well, next morning I picked up the newspapers about 5:30 a.m. and noticed the same guy and dog just starting to walk up my block. I enter my front door and look out from a dining room window. He again is letting the dog run off the leash, has the leash in his hand an the dog proceeds to dump in the middle of our nicely manicured front lawn! He picks up the pile with the bag and again I watch him deposit the baggie & steamer in the same place as yesterday. With that, I and my wife following on the run confront this guy and I told in he can remove his deposit from our property and take it home, put his dog on the leash as this city has leash laws, and if he does this act ever again I will be feeding the "shiat" to him for breakfast. He hasn't been seen around my block since. My neighbors haven't seen him around either.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Do you have an association?
no unfortunately.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 02:35 PM
I recently had a similar experience but I can't exactly call them neighbors. There is a large apartment complex a couple of blocks down my street and they have allowed pets. I head out my front door about 5:45 a.m. to pick-up my daily newspapers from my driveway. As I get to the end of the driveway, I notice a green plastic bag with something in stashed in the azaleas in the front tree planter in our parkway between the sidewalk and curbing. I look down the street and see a guy walking his mixed breed dog, not on a leash in the block below ours. I go get the baggie with a fresh steamer out of the azalea bushes and start to suspect the culprit is the guy walking the dog toward the apartment complex. I tossed the baggie load into my trash barrel and figured tomarrow I'll watchout for this person again, only I'll be watching out a little earlier. I drive past the apartment complex on way my to work and notice a doggie courtesy station with free plastic bags matching the one depositied in our azaleas earlier. Okay, now I now where the bag came from.
Well, next morning I picked up the newspapers about 5:30 a.m. and noticed the same guy and dog just starting to walk up my block. I enter my front door and look out from a dining room window. He again is letting the dog run off the leash, has the leash in his hand an the dog proceeds to dump in the middle of our nicely manicured front lawn! He picks up the pile with the bag and again I watch him deposit the baggie & steamer in the same place as yesterday. With that, I and my wife following on the run confront this guy and I told in he can remove his deposit from our property and take it home, put his dog on the leash as this city has leash laws, and if he does this act ever again I will be feeding the "shiat" to him for breakfast. He hasn't been seen around my block since. My neighbors haven't seen him around either.
you would think if they took the time to pick it up they would put it in a trash bin. Not on or in your planter. What an idiot.. people are strange.

BoatFloating
07-27-2007, 03:10 PM
anyone have a net..:D
No but I have Michael Vick's number.....:D

BOBALOO
07-27-2007, 04:09 PM
No but I have Michael Jackson's number.....:D
:eek: :eek: :D MJ's number, you are a weirdo:D
Oh yeah btw, Thanks for the ether, it enabled us to blast down to Steamboat at a GPS VERIFIED 17mph. BBQ and CL's made up for it though.
Hung out with a crazy dude that blasted out of there at FULL throttle in his new deck boat.:eek: :D
You out next w/e?
Char, good luck with this guy. Pay the kids to squirt the dog when it comes thru the pickets. Or maybe have TJ pay them a visit wearing a Borat unitard!:eek: :D

BoatFloating
07-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Oh yeah btw, Thanks for the ether, it enabled us to blast down to Steamboat at a GPS VERIFIED 17mph. BBQ and CL's made up for it though.
Hung out with a crazy dude that blasted out of there at FULL throttle in his new deck boat.:eek: :D
You out next w/e?
Char, good luck with this guy. Pay the kids to squirt the dog when it comes thru the pickets. Or maybe have TJ pay them a visit wearing a Borat unitard!:eek: :D
Yep we are....

gfinch
07-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Have A Heart trap baited inside your fenced yard. Call animal control as soon as it's occupied. You probably can get a loaner from animal control.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 04:45 PM
You out next w/e?
Char, good luck with this guy. Pay the kids to squirt the dog when it comes thru the pickets. Or maybe have TJ pay them a visit wearing a Borat unitard!:eek: :D:jawdrop: LMAO!!:D
the kids stil talk about that.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Have A Heart trap baited inside your fenced yard. Call animal control as soon as it's occupied. You probably can get a loaner from animal control.
that's a good idea too. Maybe I can also get a few possem :D

Jbb
07-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Brown is 100% correct....
Ricky & Julian....will "take care" of your little problem....It's what they do!...:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35823&stc=1&d=1185584120

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 05:05 PM
LMAO!! well I am waiting for them to show up..:D :D

Devil's Advocate
07-27-2007, 05:46 PM
I have put the shiat on the porch once before.. I think next time I do it I will put it to where they step in it leaving for work. :idea: :D :D
I don't want to hurt the dog but he is a royal pain in the as$$. and the neighbors kid is a wanna be gang banger and he has already f^cked with our cars. :mad:
Vee just go over there and take a poopity doo el dumpo on their porch yourself. I'm sure they'll get the hint.:eek: :D

OKIE-JET
07-27-2007, 06:19 PM
B-B gun with just a pump or two...doesnt take but a couple times and he WILL move on.:)

gfinch
07-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Possum is awesome. Butt, I'd suggest putting the trap out during the day.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Possum is awesome. Butt, I'd suggest putting the trap out during the day.
he is cute.. But I bet mean as hell. :jawdrop: :D

BOBALOO
07-28-2007, 09:06 AM
[/SIZE][/B]:jawdrop: LMAO!!:D
the kids stil talk about that.
Scarred for life! 5 pages and no real solution.........I love ***boat.:D

hoolign
07-28-2007, 09:17 AM
I hate lazy people.
My ol man planted a new lawn a few years back and the neighbors did the same thing with thier stupid lil mutt. So..after confronting them a few times the ol man got fed up.
He put a sign up with a roll of toilet paper hung off a few pieces of rope and a stick with the owners name that read. "Fred here's some asswipe for your dog, since your to lazy to pick up your dogs shit, maybe teach him to wipe his ass"
No more crap :D