PDA

View Full Version : Another huge thanks to Rex Marine!!!

BOOGEYMAN
07-27-2007, 10:25 AM
I ordered an Impeller, ring and overhaul kit from them yesterday @ 4:30 pm I had it today @ 10:00 am!!! Talked to Brian on the phone and he was Very friendly and service was super quick. Now I can go play with the boys on the river tomarrow. :D :)
Thanks!!!
Travis.

Wicked Performance Boats
07-27-2007, 12:10 PM
I wish my service at Rex was that good. Over two months ago I started ordering parts for a new hull I was rigging. I got a part order and promise that the rest was being anodized and would be shipped in a week. Over the next 2mo I got different excuses but no parts. I called asked for the owners name and left a message for him. No answer. I sent him an email. No answer. Finally I got somebody on the phone that admitted they never ordered the last parts. I canceled the rest of the order, looked on the INTERNET, called, shipped the same day and got it two days later. Now I realize they can make a mistake but 2months worth? Rex you can call me on this one. But you need a better way to get ahold of you personally when the system fails. Budlight 702-204-5035:mad:

Rexone
07-27-2007, 02:10 PM
I wish my service at Rex was that good. Over two months ago I started ordering parts for a new hull I was rigging. I got a part order and promise that the rest was being anodized and would be shipped in a week. Over the next 2mo I got different excuses but no parts. I called asked for the owners name and left a message for him. No answer. I sent him an email. No answer. Finally I got somebody on the phone that admitted they never ordered the last parts. I canceled the rest of the order, looked on the INTERNET, called, shipped the same day and got it two days later. Now I realize they can make a mistake but 2months worth? Rex you can call me on this one. But you need a better way to get ahold of you personally when the system fails. Budlight 702-204-5035:mad:
Travis, thanks.
Pat, in this case I can offer nothing but my apology. We are just pulling out of what I consider the most f'ed up period in Rex history with regards to problems with internal product control, especially on billet. I have no excuse other than things were way f'ed up internally, stuff not getting ordered, stuff getting done wrong colors, the list goes on. New people were the main factor but ultimately me not recognizing the depth and fixing it sooner led to a worse situation. A new computer system in the middle of it didn't help either. It is not completely fixed yet but is much better each week now that passes. If you ever need to reach me I am a PM away. Again my apology. You have a legit complaint.

Wicked Performance Boats
07-28-2007, 12:18 AM
Travis, thanks.
Pat, in this case I can offer nothing but my apology. We are just pulling out of what I consider the most f'ed up period in Rex history with regards to problems with internal product control, especially on billet. I have no excuse other than things were way f'ed up internally, stuff not getting ordered, stuff getting done wrong colors, the list goes on. New people were the main factor but ultimately me not recognizing the depth and fixing it sooner led to a worse situation. A new computer system in the middle of it didn't help either. It is not completely fixed yet but is much better each week now that passes. If you ever need to reach me I am a PM away. Again my apology. You have a legit complaint.
I did pm you But I understand the business. Do you get all pms? I tried that but did not get a response. I think you need a better way to contact you directly. Just my humble opinion. Pat

OverKill
07-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Pat I think I can help. Call Phil Bergeron at (480) 834-1531. Never a problem there ever.
OverKill

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-28-2007, 06:31 AM
Pat, Im sorry to hear about your misfortune with Rex. I had a small problem once and Mike fixed it the next morning. Mike is a good guy and will do everything to make things right.

Wicked Performance Boats
07-28-2007, 06:33 AM
Pat, Im sorry to hear about your misfortune with Rex. I had a small problem once and Mike fixed it the next morning. Mike is a good guy and will do everything to make things right.
I believe he will, Rex is known for customer service. Pat

OKIE-JET
07-28-2007, 07:41 AM
I would also like to thank REXMAR, ordered some gauges and senders, (after a week of pure wiring nightmare hell), and bang, three days later, problem solved.....much appreciated.;)