PDA

View Full Version : Man Arrested For Selling Pot At Mall Kiosk

RitcheyRch
07-28-2007, 09:46 AM
Should have tried a drive thru.
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_209132911.html
A 22-year-old man was arrested at the Promenade Mall in Temecula for allegedly selling marijuana from the kiosk he worked at, according to authorities.
Jeffery Cook was arrested about 12:30 p.m. Friday on suspicion of possession of marijuana for sale and sale of marijuana, said Temecula police Sgt. Mike Ellsworth.
He was booked into the Southwest Detention Center, he said.

Ziggy
07-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Good ol' Temschuckula:rolleyes:

Daytona100
07-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Man that area is going to hell fast. mike:eek:

Ziggy
07-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Really? Do tell. I haven't seen a cop in my neighborhood in 9 years, how about you?
Try the mall.......:)

Ziggy
07-28-2007, 10:43 AM
The mall is basically one stoplight from Murrietta. ;) Whoever thinks Temecula is going to hell has their head up their ass. Haters.
The biggest mistake Temecula made was allowing developersto build crackerbox, Grey Poupon homes and ruin the ranch style living experience out there.
More residents and its inevitible that more problems will arise no matter where you are.

DUNDUN
07-28-2007, 11:09 AM
not temecula as a whole is going to shit, but the mall is a joke..
minors arent allowed to be in groups of more than 4.. if a square badge sees them in a group of more than four they have to leave.
if a "younger looking person" is loitering on the benches in the quad,[i think thats what the benches are for...] they are asked to leave.
say a minor gets out of a movie at 10:30. is walking strait to their car to go home, and a security guard sees them., curfew ticket.
its pretty lame. thank god for being born in '88. haha
its not really the malls fault, kids have gained a bad rep because they are retarded and do stupid shit alot..[like selling pot at work] so i understand where they are coming from, but still it gets alittle old..

Shorty|Ultra
07-28-2007, 11:53 AM
A 22-year-old man was arrested at the Promenade Mall in Temecula for allegedly selling marijuana from the kiosk he worked at, according to authorities.
Wow, I wonder what kiosk, I will have to get some details, though I already have a few ideas. I usually work at the Promenade on fridays for Riverside County Sheriff, just happen to stay home yesterday :mad:
I must say that is one of the stranger things I have heard of, though lately with the crime in temecula who knows what to expect.

sorry dog
07-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Back in high school daze some of my doper buddies would get their shit through the Burger King drive through. I guess it was convenient...take care of the bud and the munchies all in one stop.

Nord
07-28-2007, 05:24 PM
Temecula is actually a really nice area. As ShockwaveBob argued, the crime rate is the same as anywhere else if not lower. Course then again, ShockwaveBob is the Topless of male posters around here with much better grammer;) :D My family owns a lot in Temecula that is just sitting. It needs to be re-zoned as it is currently residentual. Its on the main Highway (Winchester) right after the Pechanga street on the left hand side. There are a bunch of really nice ranch homes right behind it. I like it out there, however its too far from my biz.
~NORD~

sleekcraft80
07-28-2007, 05:30 PM
The traffic really sucks there. When I worked in that area I had to add extra time to my route because of the traffic.

talkinghead
07-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Temecula, aka Rednecula
There are really 3 parts to Temecula as I see it (yes, I live in Temecula):
North Temecula = North of Rancho California
Central Temecula = South of Rancho California to 79 South
South Temecula = Anything South of 79 South (around Pechanga)
Each of these areas has different characteristics IMO.
Temecula is a place where 'local yocals' and people from San Diego/OC make for an interesting mix.
Interestingly, quite a few "well-to-do" families live in Temecula also.
Is Temecula over developed with houses? Absolutely. Really a bedroom community of San Diego.

Captain Dan
07-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Temecula is Baja Murrieta....

talkinghead
07-28-2007, 09:12 PM
There are lot's of apartments in "North Temecula"

Captain Dan
07-28-2007, 09:16 PM
There are lot's of apartments in "North Temecula"
actually more by the numbers in Temecula, but those apts in Murrieta rent for about $1200/month - ouch.

talkinghead
07-28-2007, 10:42 PM
actually more by the numbers in Temecula, but those apts in Murrieta rent for about $1200/month - ouch.
$1200.00, that's all?