PDA

View Full Version : Where to hang out on Sunday night in Havi?

Jyruiz
07-29-2007, 02:52 PM
So, whats the best place, the wife and I are thinking about going out and having some drinks.

OnlyMoney
07-29-2007, 03:32 PM
Sundays in Havi are like Sundays in Vegas....all the freaks go home and we get to relax. :D :D
We like Barley Bros. cause you can overlook the channel.
Cha Bones is just a great bar area.
Chuy's isn't our favorite place by any means, but we can't ignore that awesome "backyard" they've got with a great view.
Have fun Juan. If we were there, I'd say our house. :)

INSman
07-29-2007, 05:20 PM
Shugrues is right next door to Barley Bros and has recently been remodeled and has a nice bar as well with a nice view of the bridge/channel.

EAZYKILLER2006
07-29-2007, 05:34 PM
kind of a late post ,since we are already home lol
but dont forget indiego joes
i love all the tv screens
nice seeing you this weekend
your wife is beautiful!

Ziggy
07-29-2007, 05:36 PM
You're lucky just to be out there again Juan, now you're getting picky? :D:D
My wife likes the Margs at Javalina :)

Jyruiz
07-29-2007, 05:44 PM
kind of a late post ,since we are already home lol
but dont forget indiego joes
i love all the tv screens
nice seeing you this weekend
your wife is beautiful!
Nice seeing you guys as well and my wife says thank you.
You're lucky just to be out there again Juan, now you're getting picky?
And here for another two days.:D

Kilrtoy
07-29-2007, 05:46 PM
We will be at Barley Bros at 730ish if you wanna stop by and have some drinks

Jyruiz
07-29-2007, 05:55 PM
We will be at Barley Bros at 730ish if you wanna stop by and have some drinks
Will probably come by.

howard25bullet
07-29-2007, 07:02 PM
We like Indigo Joe's. Great place with reasonably priced food and must have about 50 TV's to watch all the sporting events you could want.
It's right across from Walt's

atomickitn
07-29-2007, 07:06 PM
windy and i like to sit by the rail at the turtle ..not many peeps there on sunday , and you are rite on the water ,,, have fun no matter what you do, also very nice to meet your wife she is very nice...you should be proud , take care...see you soon:)

djunkie
07-29-2007, 07:12 PM
windy and i like to sit by the rail at the turtle ..not many peeps there on sunday , and you are rite on the water ,,, have fun no matter what you do, also very nice to meet your wife she is very nice...you should be proud , take care...see you soon:)
Whats up Bobby. Great seeing you, Windy, and everyone else this weekend.

Jyruiz
07-29-2007, 08:35 PM
Thanks bro, hope to see you soon as well and my wife says you guys look perfect for each other, I agree.

MrsGHT
07-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Good to see you guys today. We had hoped to spend more time on the lake and come back to the channel to hang with you all and the kids, however we needed to get back here to Vegas before it was too late. Look foward to hangin' the next time.

djunkie
07-29-2007, 09:02 PM
Good to see you guys today. We had hoped to spend more time on the lake and come back to the channel to hang with you all and the kids, however we needed to get back here to Vegas before it was too late. Look foward to hangin' the next time.
Sorry I didn't come say hi to you at the party. Everytime I tried to someone else would start talking to me. Next time for sure. ;) ;)

Daddy_G
07-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Shugrues is right next door to Barley Bros and has recently been remodeled and has a nice bar as well with a nice view of the bridge/channel.
And no more F'ing cigarettes!
The bar is great now!!!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 09:10 PM
So, whats the best place, the wife and I are thinking about going out and having some drinks.
anywhere but Los Angeles.:D