PDA

View Full Version : Mutha fokkin wasps!

hoolign
07-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Well I was cleaning up some old fencing today in the bobcat, I got some barb wire tangled around one wheel and my room mate came over to untangle it..all of a sudden he starts jumping up and down then fukks off running hollaring 'WASPS..FOCKIN WASPS ARE BITING ME" So i did what any concerned person would do....closed the windows on the bobcat and followed him in it at a safe distance as he was flailing his arms all over the place hollaring :D two bites in the forehead and two on the leg ..thank Christ I got the windows closed!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Well I was cleaning up some old fencing today in the bobcat, I got some barb wire tangled around one wheel and my room mate came over to untangle it..all of a sudden he starts jumping up and down then fukks off running hollaring 'WASPS..FOCKIN WASPS ARE BITING ME" So i did what any concerned person would do....closed the windows on the bobcat and followed him in it at a safe distance as he was flailing his arms all over the place hollaring :D two bites in the forehead and two on the leg ..thank Christ I got the windows closed!:D
rotflmao!! I laughed outloud.. I can just imagine you following him in this bobcat,, Laughing at the poor guy.. LMAO!!:D :D :D

hoolign
07-29-2007, 03:26 PM
rotflmao!! I laughed outloud.. I can just imagine you following him in this bobcat,, Laughing at the poor guy.. LMAO!!:D :D :D
I waited until i thought the coast was clear and offerd him a swig of my jack n coke:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 03:28 PM
I waited until i thought the coast was clear and offerd him a swig of my jack n coke:D
LMAO!! I bet he was pissed after they stopped stinging him.. did he go after you for laughing.. :D

Jbb
07-29-2007, 03:28 PM
Im sure he understands that sometimes you gotta take one for the team...:p

fatboy95
07-29-2007, 03:29 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :D :) :D

OverKill
07-29-2007, 03:34 PM
That is to damn funny, wish I could of seen that one.

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Nice story, Hooli. :D
There's nothing like pissing off a bunch of wasps. I don't know why people are scared of bees. They just want to taste your food if it has sugar in it. Wasps are mean bastards.

Jyruiz
07-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Great job, exactly what I would have done. No sense in two people getting stung when one will do.:D

hoolign
07-29-2007, 03:40 PM
LMAO!! I bet he was pissed after they stopped stinging him.. did he go after you for laughing.. :D
I think he was as mad at me as he was at the wasps :D ..Like I'm getting out of a confined area to help get bit..nooooo wayyy jose! :eek: he's still rubbing ice on his head and leg :D
i aint even goin near the wasp zone for a few hours until they have had their crew change and the evening shift wasps are just getting into cruise mode. The freakin wasp nest they got going is about a foot tall and near a foot around..I think I heard them in there watching cable TV! the thing is huge! :D

hoolign
07-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Nice story, Hooli. :D
There's nothing like pissing off a bunch of wasps. I don't know why people are scared of bees. They just want to taste your food if it has sugar in it. Wasps are mean bastards.
He was out chopping wood since he hasnt had much excersize since his cancer opertation and Voila ...entertainment..and he got excersize!:D

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 03:45 PM
He was out chopping wood since he hasnt had much excersize since his cancer opertation and Voila ...entertainment..and he got excersize!:D
I'm pretty sure wasps inject Etopicide with their sting. He should be thanking you because you probably just cured his ass.

hoolign
07-29-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm pretty sure wasps inject Etopicide with their sting. He should be thanking you because you probably just cured his ass.
He's got this can of bug killer he's trying to convince me will rid the doers of evil:rolleyes: I'm not faling for that one 3 times in a row:mad:

HavaSkank
07-29-2007, 03:54 PM
White Anglo Saxton Protestants arent scary....it's the Mormons who are the dangerous ones.

hoolign
07-29-2007, 03:58 PM
White Anglo Saxton Protestants arent scary....it's the Mormons who are the dangerous ones.
That's all I need Mormons with stingers!:mad:

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 03:58 PM
He's got this can of bug killer he's trying to convince me will rid the doers of evil:rolleyes: I'm not faling for that one 3 times in a row:mad:
There's a better way.
When I was a kid, a wasp nest glued itself onto our back yard fence. I waited until the hive was asleep, went back there with a trash can, whacked the hive off the fence with the lid, and then slammed the lid onto the can once the nest was inside.
From there, you just put the trash out, as normal, and wait for the hijynx to ensue!

lucky
07-29-2007, 04:01 PM
..... riding a harley this weekend , A really depressed bee commited suiside on my lip - I looked like bubby gump except whiter :D wait bubba gump that got punched by a bully lol

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 04:01 PM
I think he was as mad at me as he was at the wasps :D ..Like I'm getting out of a confined area to help get bit..nooooo wayyy jose! :eek: he's still rubbing ice on his head and leg :D
i aint even goin near the wasp zone for a few hours until they have had their crew change and the evening shift wasps are just getting into cruise mode. The freakin wasp nest they got going is about a foot tall and near a foot around..I think I heard them in there watching cable TV! the thing is huge! :D
LMAO!! now he's gonna go out and get a couple and put them in your house.. :D :D be afraid,, be very very afraid.. :D

Jbb
07-29-2007, 04:02 PM
There's a better way.
When I was a kid, a wasp nest glued itself onto our back yard fence. I waited until the hive was asleep, went back there with a trash can, whacked the hive off the fence with the lid, and then slammed the lid onto the can once the nest was inside.
From there, you just put the trash out, as normal, and wait for the hijynx to ensue!
Yeah.......and Gus ....would still like to have a word with you about that...:jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=35924&stc=1&d=1185753745

hoolign
07-29-2007, 04:02 PM
There's a better way.
I'm just charging the battery for my cam..and I'll take some pics of where these pricks have started their condo! It is not really in an ideal place! it's under the eve of my BBQ house by the fire pit..kinda awkward to say the least.. bad thing is ..the more JD i consume..the better I am liking this idea! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 04:04 PM
I'm just charging the battery for my cam..and I'll take some pics of where these pricks have started their condo! It is not really in an ideal place! it's under the eve of my BBQ house by the fire pit..kinda awkward to say the least.. bad thing is ..the more JD i consume..the better I am liking this idea! :D
when you go out.. Give the camera to your buddy so we can watch you run yer a$$ off.. :D

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 04:04 PM
Yeah.......and Gus ....would still like to have a word with you about that...:jawdrop:
It was more amusing when it was a faceless crime.

OverKill
07-29-2007, 04:05 PM
What is Etopicide?? and what does it do??

hoolign
07-29-2007, 04:06 PM
..... riding a harley this weekend , A really depressed bee commited suiside on my lip - I looked like bubby gump except whiter :D wait bubba gump that got punched by a bully lol
One of the last times I went riding I had one jam hisself between my skidlid and my head...I lost about 500 miles of rubber stopping and proceded hop around like Richard simmons with a picture of pussy in front of him!:eek:

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 04:06 PM
I understand it's a form of chemotherapy so basically, it brings happiness and joy to chemo patients everywhere. :cool:

hoolign
07-29-2007, 04:07 PM
when you go out.. Give the camera to your buddy so we can watch you run yer a$$ off.. :D
I'll be in the mega cab with the AC on..doors locked!

hoolign
07-29-2007, 04:08 PM
I understand it's a form of chemotherapy so basically, it brings happiness and joy to chemo patients everywhere. :cool:
Nah we just smoked one of those a while ago and it's spelled.. G A N J A :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Etoposide (pronounced e-top-o-side) is a chemotherapy drug that is given as a treatment for some types of cancer. It is most commonly used to treat cancer of the lung, ovarian or testicular cancer. This information describes etoposide, how it is given and some of its possible side effects. It should ideally be read with our general information about chemotherapy and about your type of cancer, which give more information and advice.
If you have any further questions you can ask your doctor or nurse at the hospital where you are having your treatment, or speak to one of our cancer support service nurses.

Jbb
The way Gus describes how the meeting will go.......If I were you.....I would be worried....:D
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/104623.gif

hoolign
see what ya get!;) maybe you should give them some of those "POMEGRANATE COOLERS" that we can't get any of,those are USA WASPS:D bringing us the nectar of the gods:D :D duck ! in coming:D
LMAO! i'm outta coolers damnit!

MRS FLYIN VEE
I'll be in the mega cab with the AC on..doors locked!
LMAO!! chicken

Tom Brown
07-29-2007, 04:11 PM
The way Gus describes how the meeting will go.......
I'm of the opinion that Gus doesn't need a reminder of long forgotten incidents.

hoolign
07-29-2007, 04:11 PM
LMAO!! chicken
You can say that again! Bock ...( drink) ...Bock...(drink)Bock ...( drink) ...Bock...(drink) Bock ...( drink) ...Bock...(drink) Bock ...( drink) ...Bock...(drink) Bock ...( drink) ...Bock...(drink) Bock ...( drink) ...Bock...(drink) Bock ...( drink) ...Bock...(drink) :D

hoolign
07-29-2007, 04:13 PM
I'm of the opinion that Gus doesn't need a reminder of long forgotten incidents.
Not " THE INCIDENT" :eek:

Tom Brown
Don't be a fraidycat, Hooli. Get out there and take the wasps like a man.
... and then report back.

Jbb
yeah.....wussie....:rolleyes:

hoolign
07-29-2007, 04:15 PM
I calculate that with the neeed time to take a few pics...run .. for 20 minutes to get to the safe confines of my house..I'll need 23.5 more minutes of charge time!

hoolign
07-29-2007, 04:16 PM
yeah.....wussie....:rolleyes:
If I could fly...i'd be all over it..but being as I am burdoned with the need to haul my 240 lb ass on legs built for a 180 lb ass...I'm going to take the extra few minutes and actually plan this out! :D

Jbb
07-29-2007, 04:20 PM
If I could fly...i'd be all over it..but being as I am burdoned with the need to haul my 240 lb ass on legs built for a 180 lb ass...I'm going to take the extra few minutes and actually plan this out! :D
Ya know Hoolie.....Browns favorite saying..........No Balls....No air medal!

hoolign
07-29-2007, 04:22 PM
Ya know Hoolie.....Browns favorite saying..........No Balls....No air medal!
He's not the one who will be spending the night in Rimbey Regional under antibioatics and heavy shots of adrenhelin to fight off the closing throat and involentary convulsions..:idea:

hoolign
07-29-2007, 05:30 PM
MISSION WAS A SUCCESS!!! 3 bucks in fuel and a half spilled cup of jack n coke! ...no stings!!! a shit pile of pissed off wasps! Nuthin better than 25K in machinery, 4 bucks worth of JD to get a job done!
heading out for supper..pics to follow:D

lucky
07-29-2007, 07:18 PM
He's not the one who will be spending the night in Rimbey Regional under antibioatics and heavy shots of adrenhelin to fight off the closing throat and involentary convulsions..:idea:
up in our neck of the woods , when some one gets stung by a bee and the panic and can't breathe , we find it neccesary to kick them right square in the balls - for some odd reason this helps :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-29-2007, 07:36 PM
hooli is it any where near this one. :jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/waspnest.jpg