PDA

View Full Version : Great News

OverKill
07-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Hey guys Just got word today my wife and I just will have a house to rent for 10 days in Havasu. We normaly stay at our house in Big River, but this year we wanted to do something different.
We will be there Sunday August 26th - Tuesday September 4th. My wife and I would like to meet up with some of you folks for a bite to eat and some drinks. I gotta party my ass off before I go back under the Knife again on the 10th of Sept. See you guys then.
OverKill

Magic34
07-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Hey guys Just got word today my wife and I just will have a house to rent for 10 days in Havasu. We normaly stay at our house in Big River, but this year we wanted to do something different.
We will be there Sunday August 26th - Tuesday September 4th. My wife and I would like to meet up with some of you folks for a bite to eat and some drinks. I gotta party my ass off before I go back under the Knife again on the 10th of Sept. See you guys then.
OverKill
Frickin swingers. :D

OverKill
07-29-2007, 04:30 PM
For Christs sake Magic what next.:D The only thing swinging is your boat to the next boat shop tommorow morning LOL.