PDA

View Full Version : Drowning and on Life Support?

Havasu Carrera
07-29-2007, 09:09 PM
Anyone know anything about a guy that drown and is on life support? I think in Havasu. I don't have allot of facts but a friend is grieving about it. Just wondering if I could get a few more facts.:(

Kachina26
07-29-2007, 10:02 PM
Probably do better with this in the sandbar, I don't know how it got in the spam section.:confused:

BILLY.B
07-30-2007, 05:39 AM
Do you know when this happened?. I have info about a deal like this but don't want to go there if it's not the same guy.

gmocnik
07-30-2007, 06:55 AM
i overheard a conversation on saturday between some friends and a vessel assist guy. they were talking about ross (a vessel assist captain) who apparently had something go very wrong with an assist at havasu springs.. no other details..please check this out before running with the story...
had the occassion to meet ross several times ...cool guy...

BILLY.B
07-30-2007, 01:21 PM
It was Ross. He was air flighted to Phoenix and is in ICU. Word today is that he is improving slowly and is being taken off the meds that had him in a medical induced coma. Heavy damage to his lungs. He was recessitated twice. Once after being pulled from the water and once on the flight to Phoenix. We don't really know what went wrong when he was attempting to salvage a Conquest deck boat at Havasu Springs last week. Hopefully the worse is behind him. Ross is a nice guy and needs to be kept in our prayers.

Havasu Carrera
07-30-2007, 01:37 PM
(Ross) is a friend of a friends. When I found out I PM'd Boat Cop and I got anctious a few hours later and posted the very Brief question in the wrong section. Spam. I got my ans from Boat Cop earlier and I apreciate it. Thanks guys and yes a prayer for him for sure. Sounds like things are shaping up. I wish him a speedy recovery especially since it seems he is a really well liked guy and a asett to the comunity. GET WELL SOON ROSS!!! I'll buy ya dinner when you get back on your feet!

Havasu Carrera
07-30-2007, 01:46 PM
I got my info and Thank you to those of you who helped. If you mods wanna delite this thats cool I got what I wanted. I was concerned for a friend of a friend. I have no desire to spead bad news or ??? Take care OH! BILLY B!! Say hi to my uncle Art when you see him.

Kachina26
07-30-2007, 04:51 PM
I've dealt with VA on more than one occasion, I sure wish all the best to whomever was hurt. If it was indeed the guy that helped me, I can certainly say he is indeed a pro.