PDA

View Full Version : "Pamela Anderson"

SummerBreeze
07-30-2007, 06:52 AM
I was watching the T.V. the other day and a program come on about "Pamela Anderson". The program was based around her life style and her home.
I have never really thought much about her and I being together. Until I watched this program.:D
I know she has been with the rocker "Tommy Lee" and I may not measure up to her standards.
Do you think if I gave the male enhancement products a try over the next 6 months do you think I have a shot at her?:D

Chubby4Life
07-30-2007, 06:54 AM
I was watching the T.V. the other day and a program come on about "Pamela Anderson". The program was based around her life style and her home.
I have never really thought much about her and I being together. Until I watched this program.:D
I know she has been with the rocker "Tommy Lee" and I may not measure up to her standards.
Do you think if I gave the male enhancement products a try over the next 6 months do you think I have a shot at her?:D
I'm sure after you had your "shot" with her, you'd need a few "shots" of your own.:D

BadKachina
07-30-2007, 06:58 AM
She probably hasn't given it much thought either........:D