PDA

View Full Version : Sturgis Roll Call

DaddyMack
07-30-2007, 08:25 AM
Anyone else going?
We have five bikes leaving on Saturday morning...
Anyone want to join us be at the speedway truckstop at 5 am for breakfast and then leave by 6 am. We are taking three days no major highways after St. George... through Bryce and Colorado Springs .... anyone else?? :D :idea: :D
Oh and my Tie Down Straps are now carried exclusively by Custom Chrome... they will be at their booth and a dealer there will have 50 pair on hand... not really enough.. those will be gone within a day or two... :D I hope.... lol..

Racey
07-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Have fun guys, it'll be a total blast, i've been twice and it is definitely a trip worth taking! Spearfish Canyon is a bitchin ride, Deadwood, and the pigtail roads, now you have me jonezin to go back again!!! Take alot of pictures so the rest of us can enjoy!!
Oh and don't forget about no pantie wednesday in Hulett WO

deltarat
07-30-2007, 09:08 AM
You forget to mention Needles!! Or as I like to call it Vagina Rock!!

DaddyMack
07-30-2007, 09:28 AM
Have fun guys, it'll be a total blast, i've been twice and it is definitely a trip worth taking! Spearfish Canyon is a bitchin ride, Deadwood, and the pigtail roads, now you have me jonezin to go back again!!! Take alot of pictures so the rest of us can enjoy!!
Oh and don't forget about no pantie wednesday in Hulett WO
Its all good :) but last year no pantie Weds turned out to be panty Weds. :(
so not sure its gonna happen anymore....

Sportin' Wood
07-30-2007, 09:29 AM
Have fun! I start back at work on Monday, so we can't go. Happens every dang year :mad: . Maybe I need to switch districts http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif Be safe
Ooops! Angie-signed on as Jeff LOL

DaddyMack
07-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Have fun! I start back at work on Monday, so we can't go. Happens every dang year :mad: . Maybe I need to switch districts http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif Be safe
Ooops! Angie-signed on as Jeff LOL
Ohhhh yea.. school starts for you guys early!! :mad:
Thanks we will be.. hope to see you guys soon again!
OHHH.... And I told Mark (Vegas36cat) to get in touch with Jeff, he is going to start racing again... I am probably going to help out... I think he won overall points back in 94 or something like that... Class 10 or 12 or maybe even 1 if he gets right car... meanwhile his rock crawler is up for sale...

DaddyMack
07-30-2007, 09:47 AM
You forget to mention Needles!! Or as I like to call it Vagina Rock!!
That's one I don't know???:idea:

deltarat
07-30-2007, 10:32 AM
That's one I don't know???:idea:
Just ask around you will find some information on Needles. It is truly a beautiful ride, just take it slow and dont be in a hurry.
http://maps.verticalmedia.com/mapit.php?lat=43.84210461&lng=-103.54541828&zm=7&url=http://www.allblackhills.com/attractions/needles_highway.php&title=NEEDLES+HIGHWAY&paddr=&csz=Custer,+SD+57730
Latitude: 43.84210461
Longitude: -103.54541828
Phone: (888) 733-1093

Hostile
07-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Heading out wed.am.Going to be setup on
Lazelle street between 4th and 5th streets
"Rolling Thunder Frames" stop by.
Skeeter

Baja Big Dog
07-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Just got back...Rode woth the group up to Utah and headed back, went through Flagstaff, inch of hail, and the worst rain in thirty years of riding.

DaddyMack
07-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Just got back...Rode woth the group up to Utah and headed back, went through Flagstaff, inch of hail, and the worst rain in thirty years of riding.
That's what you get for heading back... :) :devil:

DaddyMack
07-30-2007, 11:35 AM
Heading out wed.am.Going to be setup on
Lazelle street between 4th and 5th streets
"Rolling Thunder Frames" stop by.
Skeeter
Will look for ya.. I will be at the Custom Chrome set up.. on Lazelle a few times doing Demos...

Baja Big Dog
07-30-2007, 12:02 PM
That's what you get for heading back... :) :devil:
Yea..no shit, life was hell going through Vegas...fricken accident, 110 degees, and you cant split lanes....

yopengo
07-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Don't forget to pick up some pins in Sturgis....I make most of them :) :) :D