PDA

View Full Version : No option to modify avatar and sig????

frdvschvy
07-30-2007, 10:25 AM
The wife just joined our disturbing HB community and is trying to modify her avatar and sig. She went to the User CP section but the avatar and sig options are not showing up for her log in. What are we missing here? Minimum number of posts required before able to modify? Minimum time requirement since join date?
Thanks.

Jbb
07-30-2007, 10:28 AM
You must pm Tom Brown.......Tell him he's groovy.......and then he will alllow avatars and sig lines......

Nord
07-30-2007, 10:35 AM
:d

MissB
07-30-2007, 10:53 AM
I have the same problem, not able to get pm's or advantar, i'll try the tom b thing. thanks

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 10:57 AM
one of the mods can take care of it as soon as they see it. They will let you know when you are good to go.
since your wife is new has she been through the initiations yet..:idea: :D :D J/K..:D

frdvschvy
07-30-2007, 10:59 AM
one of the mods can take care of it as soon as they see it. They will let you know when you are good to go.
since your wife is new has she been through the initiations yet..:idea: :D :D J/K..:D
Yes, I have been putting her through the "required" initiations for the last several days. :devil:

MissB
07-30-2007, 11:00 AM
:redface:
does it hurt?

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Yes, I have been putting her through the "required" initiations for the last several days. :devil:
LOL!! :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 11:01 AM
:redface:
does it hurt?
LMAO!! no..:D

frdvschvy
07-30-2007, 11:01 AM
You must pm Tom Brown.......Tell him he's groovy.......and then he will alllow avatars and sig lines......
Tried this and all we got was a reply with ramblings of how great the frozen tundra is. :)

MissB
07-30-2007, 11:03 AM
I can't even figure out how to PM him.... f**k it I don't want an avatar, that will be my moto!!! Stealth, thats how I roll...:devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 11:05 AM
I can't even figure out how to PM him.... f**k it I don't want an avatar, that will be my moto!!! Stealth, thats how I roll...:devil:
No worries.. they will see the thread and fix it for you. The mods are great..:D

MissB
07-30-2007, 11:06 AM
by the way your kitty is very cute!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 11:09 AM
Thank you.. :D

hoolign
07-30-2007, 11:12 AM
The wife just joined our disturbing HB community and is trying to modify her avatar and sig. She went to the User CP section but the avatar and sig options are not showing up for her log in. What are we missing here? Minimum number of posts required before able to modify? Minimum time requirement since join date?
Thanks.
Like Brian said, just PM Tom Brown and he'll help ya out
Here's a link to his PM
http://***boat.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=2323

MissB
07-30-2007, 11:59 AM
rvrburg,
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
this is what I get when I try to PM MR T.B. :mad:

topless
07-30-2007, 12:06 PM
rvrburg,
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
this is what I get when I try to PM MR T.B. :mad:That's very odd. Maybe Tom banned you from personal contact with him.

hoolign
07-30-2007, 12:06 PM
rvrburg,
this is what I get when I try to PM MR T.B. :mad:
JBB may have his phone number..just leave a message..He'll get back to you!

topless
07-30-2007, 12:07 PM
rvrburg,
this is what I get when I try to PM MR T.B. :mad:That's very odd. Maybe Tom banned you from personal contact with him.

MissB
07-30-2007, 12:11 PM
That's very odd. Maybe Tom banned you from personal contact with him.
I will add him to my list of hearts I've broken!
I think he has a myspace, maybe I will try there.

Jbb
07-30-2007, 12:13 PM
That's very odd. Maybe Tom banned you from personal contact with him.
Dont play dumb rvrburg....you know its all part of the restraining order Brown has out on you....:rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 12:15 PM
I will add him to my list of hearts I've broken!
I think he has a myspace, maybe I will try there.
RVRBURG.. Let me do this to help out.. Maybe the mods will here me..
MODS WE NEED SOME HELP WITH NEWBIES..:D :D
That should do it..
I tried to p.m you and it is not showing it either..

Rexone
07-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Should work now. :)

MissB
07-30-2007, 12:19 PM
ok so i'm not new I have been stalking Tom for years, (insert funny pic here is I could, dam it!!) oh well, Thanks Mrs Vee, you seem to be on the gods good side!! Maybe they will be gracious enough to give me mods!!
TOm ROCKS!

MissB
07-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Should work now. :)
Yipee thanks!! Now I'm off to find a cool pic to use!! I owe you one Mrs V!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 12:21 PM
ok so i'm not new I have been stalking Tom for years, (insert funny pic here is I could, dam it!!) oh well, Thanks Mrs Vee, you seem to be on the gods good side!! Maybe they will be gracious enough to give me mods!!
TOm ROCKS!
Rexone just took care of you.. try it now..
thank you Rexone.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Yipee thanks!! Now I'm off to find a cool pic to use!! I owe you one Mrs V!
Pic would be a great thank you.. :D :D

MissB
07-30-2007, 12:34 PM
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/burgenh/th_m_94d9f51d8bb29113a6eda8015ca9bb0e.jpg
Thats me:)

MissB
07-30-2007, 12:40 PM
got it now, that you everyone for the help!

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 12:44 PM
http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/burgenh/th_m_94d9f51d8bb29113a6eda8015ca9bb0e.jpg
Thats me:)
woo hoo... Looks like we have a boat dancer.. :D :D
great job on the loading of the pic.. :)

Rexone
07-30-2007, 12:48 PM
Thanks.
If you care to post her screename I might be able to assist. I'm not finding anything under "the wife". :)
rvrburg max size for avatar is 150 x 150 so your 160 wide will need downsizing or cropping to use.

Havasu1986
07-30-2007, 12:51 PM
If you care to post her screename I might be able to assist. I'm not finding anything under "the wife". :)
rvrburg max size for avatar is 150 x 150 so your 160 wide will need downsizing or cropping to use.
Her screen name is LadyLavey ;)

MissB
07-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Rexone, got it thanks
I do NOT dance on boats, I wouldn't want to spill my drink!!:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 12:55 PM
Rexone, got it thanks
I do NOT dance on boats, I wouldn't want to spill my drink!!:D
damn it man.. well we can get someone to hold it for you.. J/K :D :D I don't dance on boats either..

frdvschvy
07-30-2007, 01:07 PM
LadyLavey
Thanks for the help.

MissB
07-30-2007, 01:08 PM
I may bust a move here and there, but nothing crazy, I would want anyone being suspicious and mistake me for a stripper, or is it idiot!!! LMAO

BarryMac
07-31-2007, 02:50 PM
damn, Mrs Vee will show her kitty to anyone ;) , add rvrburg to the Hot Boat psuedo lesbo list... :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 02:56 PM
damn, Mrs Vee will show her kitty to anyone ;) , add rvrburg to the Hot Boat psuedo lesbo list... :D :D
:jawdrop: not THE kitty.. the kitty she liked.. to the left to the left.. :D
and I don't show my kitty to anyone..

BarryMac
07-31-2007, 02:59 PM
:jawdrop: not THE kitty.. the kitty she liked.. to the left to the left.. :D
and I don't show my kitty to anyone..
Thanks for clarifying for me... :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks for clarifying for me... :D :D
LOL!! .. :D :D your welcome..

rvrtoy
07-31-2007, 03:06 PM
I am not a new member and I am no longer able to send or get pm's or add and edit my signature line.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 03:07 PM
I am not a new member and I am no longer able to send or get pm's or add and edit my signature line.
REXONE WE NEED SOME HELP HERE..:D :D
I think he heard me.. :D

BarryMac
07-31-2007, 03:07 PM
LOL!! .. :D :D your welcome..
A serious question Mrs Vee, do you think that rvrburg might be a psuedo lesbo... :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 03:08 PM
A serious question Mrs Vee, do you think that rvrburg might be a psuedo lesbo... :D :D :D
I think she has kids.. so no.. and she doesn't dance on boats.. :D so no again..

BarryMac
07-31-2007, 03:20 PM
I think she has kids.. so no.. and she doesn't dance on boats.. :D so no again..
Thanks for clarifying for me... :D :D:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 03:29 PM
:D :D :D
:D :D

Rexone
07-31-2007, 05:20 PM
You can't change your email on ***boat. Didn't you read the memo on all the shit that should work that doesn't? :D
fixed. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 05:21 PM
You can't change your email on ***boat. Didn't you read the memo on all the shit that should work that doesn't? :D
LMAO!! and he said he wasn't a newbie.. :D :D

Tom Brown
07-31-2007, 05:25 PM
I may bust a move here and there, but nothing crazy.....
What's your position on maple walnut ice cream? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

MissB
07-31-2007, 08:17 PM
If I do by chance get to be an honorary member of the psuedo lesbo club, do I get to dance on boats? cause that would be swell!! Do walnuts come with that membership?::p

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 08:19 PM
If I do by chance get to be an honorary member of the psuedo lesbo club, do I get to dance on boats? cause that would be swell!! Do walnuts come with that membership?::p
ROTFLMAO!! :D :D

rvrtoy
:D Thanks for the help...and the lesson on the HB rules. I must have forgotten!!:D

MissB
What's your position on maple walnut ice cream? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
oooh, would you settle for Skinny Cow chocolate drum sticks instead?

rvrtoy
:D Thanks for the help...and the lesson on the HB rules. I must have forgotten!!:D

2manymustangs
08-01-2007, 06:33 PM
ROTFLMAO!! :D :D
Could you pull some strings with Tom or another mod so I can put up an avitar? I think Tom hates me from the Barney site... :argue:
If he talks back have your kitty give em the ole one two punch...

Rexone
08-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Could you pull some strings with Tom or another mod so I can put up an avitar? I think Tom hates me from the Barney site... :argue:
If he talks back have your kitty give em the ole one two punch...
Don't feel singled out. Tom hates most everyone. Right now he's probably at the park riding around without a helmet searching for cops to harass.
I'll see what I can do to talk him into fixing you up though. :)

Tom Brown
08-01-2007, 09:21 PM
As much as I'd like to help you, 2manymustangs, I lost my moderator privileges after the incident of 2006. Further to this, language in the out of court settlement demands that I not speak of the incident itself or any of the events leading up to it.
Fortunately, you're in good hands with Rexone. I recommend, however, you refrain from comment on certain topics, such as the juxtaposition of maple, walnuts, and ice cream. I think you'll find your dealings with Rex will go far more smoothly if you follow this recommendation.
Welcome to ***boat. :cool:

Rexone
08-01-2007, 09:32 PM
As much as I'd like to help you, 2manymustangs, I lost my moderator privileges after the incident of 2006. Further to this, language in the out of court settlement demands that I not speak of the incident itself or any of the events leading up to it.
Fortunately, you're in good hands with Rexone. I recommend, however, you refrain from comment on certain topics, such as the juxtaposition of maple, walnuts, and ice cream. I think you'll find your dealings with Rex will go far more smoothly if you follow this recommendation.
Tom notwithstanding the incident of 2006 I have no problem if you juxtapose maple, walnuts, and ice cream or any other nasty crap you choose to consume on your own time in the confines of your home. Just don't bring the topic to ***boat during the dinner hour.

2manymustangs
08-02-2007, 03:20 AM
Check, check and CHECK!!! While I'm sitting here like a little minion recieving instructions may I ask TWO questions? :burningm:
A: Why do I get some weird login prompt half the time when I push the quote button or the reply button...
AND
B: How long before I earn the right to post animated .gif's so my profile can look cool like Mrs. Vee's lil kitty??? I know that .gif's are a way of delivering virus's but how do the other fine folks get them on the forum???

MissB
08-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Seriously and laugh all you want... but could you splain " juxtaposition" ? I am probably on a need to know basis, and I don't need to know, but this would be helpful in my trying to get on T.B.'s good side, if such can happen. :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Check, check and CHECK!!! While I'm sitting here like a little minion recieving instructions may I ask TWO questions? :burningm:
A: Why do I get some weird login prompt half the time when I push the quote button or the reply button...
AND
B: How long before I earn the right to post animated .gif's so my profile can look cool like Mrs. Vee's lil kitty??? I know that .gif's are a way of delivering virus's but how do the other fine folks get them on the forum???
to answer B .. it is top secret. If we tell you , then we have to kill you. :D

BarryMac
08-02-2007, 08:41 AM
Seriously and laugh all you want... but could you splain " juxtaposition" ? I am probably on a need to know basis, and I don't need to know, but this would be helpful in my trying to get on T.B.'s good side, if such can happen. :confused:
This is definitely better left alone, just a bit of advice for the newb... :D :D

MissB
08-02-2007, 08:48 AM
This is definitely better left alone, just a bit of advice for the newb... :D :D
:D

BarryMac
08-02-2007, 08:51 AM
Are you flirting with me??? I'll give you an hour to stop that... :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-02-2007, 08:53 AM
:eek:
:D :D :D

MissB
08-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Are you flirting with me??? I'll give you an hour to stop that... :D :D
I tried that... and got downgraded to the couch and some crappy miller beer!!! Hahahaha

BarryMac
08-02-2007, 08:58 AM
I tried that... and got downgraded to the couch and some crappy miller beer!!! Hahahaha
touchy touchy... :D :D

MissB
08-02-2007, 09:02 AM
touchy touchy... :D :D
:boxingguy :)

BarryMac
08-02-2007, 09:14 AM
:boxingguy :)
did you wake on the wrong side of the couch or was it a tent this morning??? :D :D

MissB
08-02-2007, 09:37 AM
did you wake on the wrong side of the couch or was it a tent this morning??? :D :D
I don't sleep in tents!!! I tried to tell you this!!

Rexone
08-02-2007, 11:31 AM
AND
1. Don't know
2. It's a secret
I hope this information was helpful. :)

2manymustangs
08-03-2007, 12:59 PM
to answer B .. it is top secret. If we tell you , then we have to kill you. :D
Just got to town last night, now you can tell me and then come kill me. I can't think of a better way to die than in your hands ( I saw your photo posts, yum).:devil: