PDA

View Full Version : Pedophile Upset Police Posted His Picture Online

RitcheyRch
07-30-2007, 03:36 PM
I say "Fock em" and post his picture.
http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_210024657.html
A self-proclaimed pedophile best known for posting pictures on a website that advised other pedophiles on how to meet young girls is now upset that the Santa Monica Police Department has posted his picture on their website.
Jack McClellan, who admits to going to public events to take pictures of young girls, says he is now in fear for his life since a flyer has circulated bearing his picture, car description and license number.
The circulation of the flyer is an unusual step, since McClellan is not wanted for any crime. The flyer is careful to simply warn parents of McClellan's proclivities and his presence.
At least one mother is conflicted about the move -- Sharon Hart is glad to know about a potential predator, but is not sure whether the Santa Monica Police Department's move was correct.
"He says he's a pedophile, but he's never done anything -- he just says he's attracted to children, but he's never actually molested a child," Hart said. "So is it a violation of his rights? Â…Yeah."
McClellan is threatening to sue the Santa Monica Police Department.

YeLLowBoaT
07-30-2007, 03:44 PM
I almost feel bad for him... wait, no I don't.
I would not mind using him to zero my sights on my new v629
http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson/upload/images/firearms/170237_large.jpg
I figure I should be zeroed by the 8th shot :D

73kona455
07-30-2007, 04:22 PM
I almost feel bad for him... wait, no I don't.
I would not mind using him to zero my sights on my new v629
http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson/upload/images/firearms/170237_large.jpg
I figure I should be zeroed by the 8th shot :D
8 shots?.. i bet i could zero my model 29 in 1 shot.. that piece of garbage isnt worth what 8 shots would cost......:D

Ultrafied
07-30-2007, 04:54 PM
8 shots?.. i bet i could zero my model 29 in 1 shot.. that piece of garbage isnt worth what 8 shots would cost......:D
Hmmm ... judge, jury and executioner and the guy hasn't even been charged with a crime yet.

Kilrtoy
07-30-2007, 05:37 PM
As soon as I get the pictures from this weekend sent over
I will post pics of the pedophile from the sandbar on sunday..
these sicko's were taking pics of 10 and 13 year old butts at the sandbar.
Then the sick fockers thought they were cool enough to take on the wife .....

YeLLowBoaT
07-30-2007, 05:39 PM
The idea is to make it take 8 shots... I could do it in 2 or 3 from a rest...

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 05:59 PM
They are all posted on the net, Why would he be an exception..

YeLLowBoaT
07-30-2007, 06:03 PM
They are all posted on the net, Why would he be an exception..
he just has not been cuaght, yet...

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 06:07 PM
he just has not been cuaght, yet...
well then they need a decoy cop to catch his a$$ so he can serve his time ..

YeLLowBoaT
07-30-2007, 06:12 PM
well then they need a decoy cop to catch his a$$ so he can serve his time ..
I'd be happy with some one catching him looking at young girls and the dads/ mothers of said young girls taking turns beating his ass.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 06:16 PM
I'd be happy with some one catching him looking at young girls and the dads/ mothers of said young girls taking turns beating his ass.
I want to get in that line too..

thatguy
07-30-2007, 06:19 PM
Sounds like a perfect candidate for MSN's "to catch a predator." I love watching them bas*rds cry when they get caught.
As far as bullet count goes, last year in Florida the sherriff department was chasing an escaped inmate who had killed a deputy during the escape or pursuit. They cornered him in the woods and unloaded like 100 rounds on him, hitting him 68 times as I recall. As I watched a news reporter interview the Sherriff on TV he asked him "Sherriff, why did your men shoot him 68 times?" The sherriff never missed a beat as he replied "Thats all the bullets we had."
Gods truth. Tommy

YeLLowBoaT
07-30-2007, 06:20 PM
I want to get in that line too..
K I'll let you have back cuts :D
No bs, If I ever find anyone messing around with a kid, they better hope the LEO get to him before I do. :mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-30-2007, 06:22 PM
K I'll let you have back cuts :D
No bs, If I ever find anyone messing around with a kid, they better hope the LEO get to him before I do. :mad:
Hey.. Ladies first.. LOL!!:D

RitcheyRch
07-31-2007, 09:25 AM
This POS was on one of the talk shows this morning condoning what he does Should have had someone out side the studio take him out.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 09:27 AM
This POS was on one of the talk shows this morning condoning what he does Should have had someone out side the studio take him out.
:jawdrop: where is the poprotzy. ( spck) when you need them..

RitcheyRch
07-31-2007, 09:30 AM
The POS was wearing sunglasses in an attempt to hide his identity even though his picture all over the news. The talk show hosts said "why you hiding your identity if you feel you have done nothing wrong"
He didnt have an answer to that question.
:jawdrop: where is the poprotzy. ( spck) when you need them..

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-31-2007, 09:30 AM
I saw this guy on the news this morning. I don't get it. :confused: He is a self professed pedophile and is out there advertising it?? But he claims he has never inappropriately touched any kids but has a website that promotes "cuddly and snuggling" with them?? He has never been convicted of any crime but I just do not understand what and why he is trying to get "his words out there" He must have a death wish or something?
Fricken lunatic. :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 09:35 AM
The POS was wearing sunglasses in an attempt to hide his identity even though his picture all over the news. The talk show hosts said "why you hiding your identity if you feel you have done nothing wrong"
He didnt have an answer to that question.
That's because he knows it is wrong. They are sick people thinking what they are doing to these inocent kids will not affect them in anyway.
In their eyes they are doing nothing wrong. Sick Fockers..

C-2
07-31-2007, 09:42 AM
I saw this guy on the news this morning. I don't get it. :confused: He is a self professed pedophile and is out there advertising it?? But he claims he has never inappropriately touched any kids but has a website that promotes "cuddly and snuggling" with them?? He has never been convicted of any crime but I just do not understand what and why he is trying to get "his words out there" He must have a death wish or something?
The "why you doing your own makeup before you go on TV" question seemed to stump him, that was funny and spoke volumes about his intent.
He's just a freaky troll like that wanna be Jon Benet killer.:mad:

RitcheyRch
07-31-2007, 09:43 AM
He wouldnt make it through the night in jail.
That's because he knows it is wrong. They are sick people thinking what they are doing to these inocent kids will not affect them in anyway.
In their eyes they are doing nothing wrong. Sick Fockers..

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-31-2007, 09:49 AM
He wouldnt make it through the night in jail.
I hope he doesn't make it through the night or even to Jail..

topless
07-31-2007, 10:10 AM
Check out this website.
http://jackmcclellan.com/

RitcheyRch
07-31-2007, 10:12 AM
The anti-Jack site.
Check out this website.
http://jackmcclellan.com/