PDA

View Full Version : ? boat this eliminator

Scapegoat1
07-30-2007, 04:02 PM
What model is this and what are the caracteristics. What should I look for and what would one offer if buying this boat.
My twin is looking and wanted me to find more info.
http://www.racingjunk.com/post/928785/1980-19-Foot-Eliminator.html?imageIndex=0&showSuperSize=true

corlish
07-30-2007, 04:23 PM
Scape,
I believe that is an Eliminator Sprint -- no clue on its' characteristics, but that should give you some more info to search through the fourms with.
Good Luck!
Corey

sleekvino
07-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Scape,
I believe that is an Eliminator Sprint -- no clue on its' characteristics, but that should give you some more info to search through the fourms with.
Good Luck!
Corey
corey is right that is a sprint they are a low freeboard boat built well look sweet,7500 is a little high beat him dowm sum cash looks clean.
also whats up corey!!!!!!!!!!hows life did you get your gas problem solved.

MudPumper
07-31-2007, 10:59 AM
I love that the guy is too fockin lazy to remove the cover for the pictures.

bead
07-31-2007, 06:24 PM
did you see the guy that had the HTM w/ the 100mph BIMINI . come on really.
who wants to go 100mph w/ your bimini up . can you say ...tacooooo

oldselmn8tr
07-31-2007, 06:29 PM
I have a 74 sprint and the boat handles great. No wierd crap on shutdown tracks true and corners great. I love it.:)

corlish
07-31-2007, 07:01 PM
Just call me thread jacka
Hey Sleek! Yeah I ran a return to the other tank -- so the gas problem is fixed. Problem is we have not been back out since!
I want to go to Isabella again within the next two weeks -- we'll see. We are looking to go over to Laughlin for Labor day not sure if we'll go up towards Lake Mohave or stay on the lower -- never been there so it should be fun.
Looks like you guys had a great time at TP -- wish we could have made it but school's been kicking my tail ... hard!!
Corey

RIVERTIME247
07-31-2007, 08:11 PM
What model is this and what are the caracteristics. What should I look for and what would one offer if buying this boat.
My twin is looking and wanted me to find more info.
http://www.racingjunk.com/post/928785/1980-19-Foot-Eliminator.html?imageIndex=0&showSuperSize=true
it sure looks like a sprint at it has a delta bottom thats freindly to high speed and the launch well ,my buddy has one with 540 and its hauls the mail.
there usally worth more that most vbottoms so 7500 not bad if its in good shape . do a search on hot boats under eliminator sprint you might find some info.