PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for Eddie's Speedboat Regatta

AzMandella
07-30-2007, 05:34 PM
So who all might be going to Apache next weekend aug. 4th & 5th?Should be alot of fun.I'll be leaving Thurs. after work around 4:00 PM Most of the people will be camping at Burnt Corral.

79centurion
07-31-2007, 07:58 AM
No luck for me this time. Starting a new job on monday
Dan

Some Kind Of Monster
07-31-2007, 11:46 AM
I have to sit this one out. I will be up in the woods fly fishing for the week. Have fun!

AZKC
07-31-2007, 11:55 AM
Marv you know some one thats should be there named Casey or goes by Casey? I here he's building a Mandella:D

AzMandella
07-31-2007, 09:03 PM
Marv you know some one thats should be there named Casey or goes by Casey? I here he's building a Mandella:D
Yeah Casey is Casey Porter.His faher owns Porter marine and he works for Eddie.He has a 16' Mandella that should be real sweeeeeet when he finishes it.:D I'm sure it will be a wild ride.where did you hear about it?Now this still does'nt answer the fore mentioned question.Are you going to show or what.Man up and show!:devil:

AZKC
08-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Yeah Casey is Casey Porter.His faher owns Porter marine and he works for Eddie.He has a 16' Mandella that should be real sweeeeeet when he finishes it.:D I'm sure it will be a wild ride.where did you hear about it?Now this still does'nt answer the fore mentioned question.Are you going to show or what.Man up and show!:devil:
I work around I think its his Stepdad, another KC. He's over at Utility Trailer, I have eyes everywhere:D
I'm going to look for my big girl panties and see if they still fit:idea: So I can Man Up. :D Boats ready, Trucks ready, .................:)