PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of O.J...

thatguy
07-30-2007, 05:52 PM
This just in. Finally a hint of justice, at least for the Goldmans. Sucks for Her family though.
Tommy
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20043063/?GT1=10150

thatguy
07-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Am I to assume that OJ finally located the real killer?
Yep, right under his nose the hole time!
Personally, I think Johnny Cochran (RIP)did it as part of an eloborate scheme to get another book deal.
Tommy

thatguy
07-30-2007, 06:07 PM
Hiding under the back seat of the bronco.

HighRoller
07-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Still doesn't matyter when the Goldmans cannot touch OJ's NFL pensions, appearance fees or any other income related to his "profession". I bet he has all his buddies pay his mortgage and green fees and reports it to the IRS as "appearance money".
The good news is that Fred Goldman seems like a mean Sumbitch. I bet he's squirreling away all these small settlements is a "Soprano" fund and one day ol' Juice will just disappear without a trace. Or better yet, he'll wake up dead with a "Cuban necktie" like he gave Nicole while the Goldmans are on vacation somewhere:D

RitcheyRch
08-01-2007, 06:10 AM
http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_213002652.html
O.J. Simpson is lashing out at the family of the late Ronald Goldman, a day after they won rights to Simpson's canceled "If I Did It" book about the killings of Goldman and the football star's ex-wife.
In an online interview featuring questions from hostile participants, Simpson criticized Goldman's family for seeking to
profit from the book after they said it promoted criminality and commercialized abuse. Simpson said "we now see it wasn't `blood money' if they got the money."
A federal bankruptcy judge in Miami awarded the book rights to Goldman's family yesterday to satisfy a $38 million wrongful death judgment against Simpson.
The interview was the first of four to be broadcast throughout the week on the Dallas-based Web site Market News First.

73kona455
08-01-2007, 07:43 AM
Poor OJ.. so mistreated:D :D :D :D :D

Racey
08-01-2007, 09:10 AM
From the Article:
Fred Goldman, Ronald Goldman’s father, choked back tears outside the courtroom and said he intends to release the book as a measure of justice to portray Simpson as “a wife-beater, as a murderer, written in his own words.”
I've read the book, it portrays OJ as a level headed dude, and Nicole as a crazy ex-wife psycho biatch, so i don't know where Goldman is gettin this from.

Biglue
08-01-2007, 09:28 AM
From the Article:
I've read the book, it portrays OJ as a level headed dude, and Nicole as a crazy ex-wife psycho biatch, so i don't know where Goldman is gettin this from.
From the little reading I have done regarding the murdered wife, she was a handful to deal with. There were rumors where she was banging Marcus Allen way back when. She allowed Goldman to drive cars Simpson paid for, he also definitely saw some use of OJ's monitary conributions to Nicolle. There is obviously drama there where Nicolle, had she not let Goldman have so much access to material things provided by OJ out of respect to OJ, there could have been a better outcome. If I were in OJ's shoes, I'd be pretty pissed if some dude percieved my ex as a sugar momma on my dime. The whole thing just screams hatred. Had they made an attempt at an amicable break up as normal adults, perhaps she'd still be alive today. We can't even prove he did it either. But I much like the majority of people believe he either did it or at the very least had something to do with it.
BTW, I'm in no way condoning her murder. Just an outside opinion of mine.