PDA

View Full Version : sat the 4th run from sac up to locke area

acatitude
07-30-2007, 06:51 PM
meet up with the delta crew that is coming to sac and run back with them, then up the american.. who wants to go??
1. blowncarrera

corrupted cat
07-30-2007, 07:14 PM
meet up with the delta crew that is coming to sac and run back with them, then up the american.. who wants to go??
1. blowncarrera
2.corruptedcat sac boys
3.fatcat sacboys

acatitude
07-30-2007, 07:28 PM
corrupt cat was that your 25 daytona we saw on the river last saturday with fat cat??

John.
07-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Ken, was planning on hitting the river this Saturday and making the run with you, but had a good friend call ealier tonight and ask that I go up to Camanche Saturday for his 30th birthday party on the lake.
If T-Bag'n reads this, it is Carl's birthday and he said that he's going to call you to see if you can make it out to Camanche Saturday too. Party on the houseboat.
Going off topic here, but also planning on going to Berryessa the following weekend on Big Cat Saturday.

corrupted cat
07-31-2007, 07:14 AM
corrupt cat was that your 25 daytona we saw on the river last saturday with fat cat??
yep hows it going not to good on computer but working on it im mike fat cat is jeff see ya the 4th latter

acatitude
07-31-2007, 11:31 AM
well next time John, glad the boats running good.

T-Bag'n
07-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Ken, was planning on hitting the river this Saturday and making the run with you, but had a good friend call ealier tonight and ask that I go up to Camanche Saturday for his 30th birthday party on the lake.
If T-Bag'n reads this, it is Carl's birthday and he said that he's going to call you to see if you can make it out to Camanche Saturday too. Party on the houseboat.
Going off topic here, but also planning on going to Berryessa the following weekend on Big Cat Saturday.
Unfortunatly I've already committed to the Sac run.(well not to unfortunate) Brian stopped by and told me last night and wondered were I've been.(Have'nt been to comanche since the 4th) I know I'll miss a good but plan on tearing it up for Labor day. The comanche trips will start again the 11th see ya ou there...

acatitude
08-02-2007, 08:25 AM
launching at 10 am run down south to locke to meet up with the delta guys and run back into sac, lunch drinks whatever in sac or up american. probably head out by 1030 so just be around old town or join on the way

acatitude
08-04-2007, 07:02 PM
just rolled in from a long great day of boating and hanging out..... met the delta crew and ran back and partied up the american........ im sure there will be pics soon , I saw lots of cameras... I think everyone had a good time.... im pooped out and have to start allover at 7am tomorrow....... good night:D
Oh also saw Chris's new eliminator, nice looking ride Chris